Our Strange Love

By Asiansmessedmeup

Gulf and Mew have been married for 5 years now, but they've been together for 7. Gulf is Mew's baby and a go... More

Their Styles
Routine
school
Their Home
Studio
Excuse Me
A Dog
Tharn!!!
Type
Meanie
Yes or No?
Sick
Okay
A Trip?
Photo
Chocolate chip cookie
What the Hell!?
Nighttime
Halloween
Halloween PT.2
Lawsuit
Appointment
Birthday Party Pt. 1
7 Years Ago...
Birthday Party Pt.2
Smile?
Bump
Sickness
Gulf's Birthday Pt. 1
Intruder
5 Years Ago...
Leave
Drive
Inside Cabin
Attempts
Village
Scared Hubby
Christmas Preparation
Christmas Day
Acquired Knowledge
Last Day
Back Home
Surprise Hubby and New Friends
Asking the Hubby
Meeting Xia Yao
Stickers
Planning
Meeting the Guards
Mew's Birthday
Revealing.....
Tantrum
Baby Shower and Surprises
Lies and Capture
Why?
Nursery
Fight
Solution?
Pain and Soreness
Due Date
Thanya and Thonya
Gulf's Parents
Nightmares
Growing
Acceptance
~Our Journey Begins~
My Psycho Baby
Cutie's Bad Boy
Master

Insecurities

2.7K 155 14
By Asiansmessedmeup

~Gulf's POV~

Ughh, who knew planning a baby shower takes so many braincells.

I'm currently in the living room with Nala, finishing up on some details for the shower.

"So now we have to decide on the actual revealing of the genders. How do you want to do that?"

Hmmm...

"Well a cake and powder filled balloons are too cliche, so are confetti poppers...."

I started thinking for a moment before I remembered Christmas.

"Let's do fireworks!"

She looked at me like I had gone crazy.

"Fireworks?"

I nodded my head.

"We could get two customized fireworks that shoot up and read it's a girl!"

"Wait! You're having girls!?"

Oops.

I forgot Nala knew we were having twins but not that they are girls.

"Uhh, oops?"

"Oh well, but hey! 2 girls! I'm going to order those fireworks right now."

She grabbed her tablet and started doing whatever she was doing to get customized fireworks.

I sipped my tea before I wrapped my fuzzy blanket tighter around my body. It may be late February but my babies are making me cold.

My body temperature is all over the place but most of the time I'm freezing. Hence the blanket, warm tea and Mew's hoodie.

I stared off into space before I heard my name being called.

"Gulf."

"Hmm?"

"You stared off for a moment there. I asked about what games you wanted to play for your shower."

"Games?"

"Yes, at some showers the people will play a variety of games. For example, you could have all the guys put a balloon under their shirt and try to pop it without using their hands. Have people dress a baby doll and see which one the mother and father like best. But...since you want to do fireworks we will have the shower in the evening. That means the kids will probably be sleepy after finding out the gender. I have a... unique...game for us adults to play."

She sneakily smirked and I was interested. Nala is usually a little shy but if it's a game for adults and she's smirking....then it's gonna be good.

"How unique?"

"Very unique....and personal. From your friends I have met, they'll love this game."

Hmm...

"Okay! We'll play it. Tell me about it."

"Well, basically it's like a drinking and question game. It'll be asking questions about dumb stories, things we might know about each other....and..."

She held the and out and I was already wanting to know what else.

"Please tell me!"

"About our sex lives." She whispered.

I pumped my fist in the air.

"Oh I can't wait for next week! Excuse me for saying this but Nala, sometimes you come off as really innocent sometimes. I can't wait to find out about your secret fantasies!"

She chuckled and waved her hand off.

"Please, I was a little wild at the beginning of me and John's relationship. He could barely keep up with me sometimes."

Where is my innocent Nala!?

"Oh dear, Nala! Have you been holding out on me?" I faked gasped.

She chuckled but put her finger to her lips.

I laughed and zipped my lips.

Damn, I can't wait for next week!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mommy!" My little spiders are running to me only to halt right in front of my legs.

They grinned and then hugged my legs before they rubbed my belly.

"Hi baby."

They both kissed my tummy before Type joined them as well.

"Hi mama Gulf. Hi little baby."

I swear Type looks so adorable today. He's wearing a hoodie with white jeans and cute pair of white ankle boots.

"Mama Gulf, look at my ears!"

He took off his hood and tiptoed to show me his ears. I closely inspected them and saw something shiny on his ears....earrings.

"Mama took me to get them pierced the other day! I can only have little gems until they heal but then I'll go to the store and find some I like!"

Aww, he's so cute!

He kept talking about he kept looking at pictures and magazines to circle which ones he liked best.

One day I have to take Type shopping with me.

Sadly, we had to part ways since we all had to go home now.

I guided my boys into the car and started our trip back home.

"Boys, what do you want for dinner today?"

"I want nuggies!" Tharn said.

"I want pizza!" Thorn said.

I sighed and internally said of course.

"We can't have both so decide on something together."

They started talking about it as I started humming along to a song on the radio. I felt little kicks respond to it.

I hummed a little softer so they wouldn't kick to much and distract me from driving. We don't need to get into an accident due to a sensitive kick.

"Mommy, we both want chicken alfredo pizza."

"Chicken alfredo pizza...I'll have to find a recipe but if that's what you want, sure."

I parked in the garage and helped the boys put away their bags before they ran off to do whatever. I was looking up a recipe on my laptop before my phone rang.

It's my hubby!

I immediately answered.

"Hi hubby!"

"Hey baby. I have some bad news. I'll be late for dinner. I had 3 emergency meetings pop up."

Oh.

"It's okay hubby. Have you eat though?"

"I did eat lunch."

"Do you want me order something to be dropped off at your office?"

"No it's okay. I'll get something if I'm hungry. I got to go baby. Love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up and went back to my laptop. I know my hubby.

I opened up the website for one of his favorite restaurants and ordered his favorite dinner to be delivered to him in 2 hours.

Stubborn man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's already 8 and I've tucked in our boys.

He's still not here yet.

I hope he's okay. I wonder if he ate the dinner I sent him?

I sighed and stripped in our bathroom to bathe. I already had the water running so all I have to do is add the soap and dip in.

I'm glad all our windows are covered with thick curtains now.

I carefully climbed into the tub and sunk down to enjoy the warmth of the water.

I felt my legs and my back relax from the extra weight I've been carrying. I've never been the far along in a pregnancy. I'm glad our princesses are okay though.

I sunk my head back and started washing my hair before rinsing off and moving onto washing my body.

Once I finished bathing myself, I carefully got out to dry my feet off on the rug. Out of the corner of my eye I saw myself in the full body mirror.

Hmm, my thighs are thicker....and my cheeks are chubbier...my chest is swelling...my hips are wider too...

I feel chubbier everywhere...

Doubt started creeping in...

I've never been to full term before.

Does hubby...still think I'm pretty?

What if he doesn't like how I look?

Do I still attract him?

What if he feels repulsed by how fat I'm getting?

What if he hates cuddling with me now?

Does he feel numb when I sit on his lap?

What if I'm too heavy for him?

Tears flowed down my cheeks and I hurriedly pulled on my robe.

I splashed some water on my face and I looked in the sink mirror.

Even with the robe on my belly is bulging out greatly.

I sniffed and hurried to our closet and pulled on a maternity dress.

I sat on our bed and stayed there for a good minute before I heard soft scratches on the door.

I got up and went over to it and saw Fraser sitting there.

He whined and entered our room. I let him and closed the door behind me. I sat down again and he jumped up beside me to lay his head on my thigh.

He looked up at me and just softly whined.

"I'm going to bed. Wanna join me?"

I laid down on my side and Fraser adjusted himself on my feet before settling down. He soon fell asleep as I heard his snores fill the air.

It's 9 now.

Should I call him?

No he said he would be busy. Did he eat dinner?

Worry filled my head and without noticing my eyes closed in exhaustion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our poor Gulfie is having insecurities 🥺

Last day to ask any questions for the baby shower game or recommend any games for them to play for the chapter tomorrow ☺️

Cya in the next chapter lovelies bye-bye 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 15.4K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
466K 19.3K 23
The name is Gulf Kanawut, a 22 year-old college student with a big secret. He's an Omega. From the moment he had presented as one at the age of 16 h...
154K 7.9K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...
75.5K 4.4K 14
Gulf Kanawut is the son of a rich business man, he is easy-going and likes having fun and going out with his friends from university enjoying a norma...