Lovely | GINNY WEASLEY

By 1800-STAN-GINNY

( currently under polishing, multiple chapters in the works ) || š’š’š’—š’†š’š’š ā€¢ ginny weasley || || Ginny We... More

-1
0
0.5
1 - They Wont Listen To You If They Dont Fear You
3 - Why Not
4 - I've Seen It Too
5 - A House With Nobody Home
6 - Suck It Up
7 - That Means Were Compatable
8 - I think I can see that
9 - I felt like I was floating, maybe I was
10 - You're lovely
11 - Expecto patronum
12 - Who wouldn't choose me
13 - Pradictable Idiot
14 - My Moon
15 - You Failed
16 - 24 hours before
17 - Whatever it takes
18 - Breaking point pt 1
19 - Breaking point pt 2
20 - the burden of loving someone
21 - Dear mum
22 - Where did the time go?
NEW BOOK!
23 - Theres Really No Happy Ending For People Like Us, Is There
24 - Astoria
25 - The Gryffindor Sword
26 - In Another Lifetime
27 - 36 days
28 - Greif
29 - the ritual
30 - I told you I'd lost my sun
31 - So I painted you a sky
32 - letters, letters
33 - Alive
34 - blue haired wizard child
35 - the brink
36 - Voldemort
A/N (read after chapter 36)
37 - Hero complexes
A/N
what wouldve happened
(another) new book!

2 - How to Kidnap and Murder Redheads 101

6.6K 235 40
By 1800-STAN-GINNY

Metanoia [ meh - ta - noy - ah ] (noun, Greek); the journey of changing ones mind, heart, self, or way of life; spiritual

【 ϟ 】
Ginny
September 12th 1997
Sometimes Ginny wondered if she had anger issues.

Stuff like that was never really explored in the wizarding world, if you had issues it wasn't anybody else's problem.

The world was so cruel.

Her dorm door slammed behind her as she stormed it, the soft yellow glow of the new moonlight lit her wooden easel almost perfectly.

She grabbed the small tube of red paint off her nightstand.

Stupid muggle paint.

She took her paintbrush and slashed across the canvas, she never really had a plan with painting. Mostly because she only really painted when she was experiencing an extreme emotion she didn't know what to do with. She never saw a point it bottling things up when you can just get rid of it.

She dipped her brush in the jug of water on the floor, than into the blue paint. She smeared the royal blue paint on the canvas overlapping the red paint. The screams of those poor first years echoed in her mind, the laughs of the carrows as they mercilessly tortured the poor children. The fact that all she could do was stand and watch haunted her, it cut her to the point where she thought it may have left her soul to bleed.

She slammed her paintbrush down, crying out in frustration nearly ripping her hair out. She quickly decided to head to the library, it was quiet enough and usually had little to no security.

She tied her hair in a high ponytail, not caring to wipe the paint off her hands and face she slung her bag over her shoulder.

Strolling the quiet corridors carefully she fell into step with two neat rows of students from a class she very well knew she wasn't a part of. As the class passed the library she made sure it was safe before falling out of step with the synchronized lines and slid into the library. She sighed in relief as she saw nobody on duty at the library.

Ginny half walked-half ran to the restricted section, hoping to pick up something on curses to help the DA.

"Alohamora!"

She whispered.

Nothing.

She put her wand away, confused. She quickly realized the door was already a touch open. Ginny reluctantly pushed it open quickly, preventing any creaking. She walked in slowly, stopping suddenly at the scene before her.

Amora fucking Nott sat at the only table, dark circles painted her under eyes, the glow of soft, pale moonlight seeped over her raven hair illuminating it perfectly. Amora was curled over several old books and one dull candle on the table flickering wildly from the air of the opened door. Amoras eyes drifted from her book to her candle, than to Ginny.

All her books slammed shut simultaneously.

"Weasley."

Ginny wandered over curiously, what was the elusive Amora Nott doing in the restricted section past curfew? Amora tensed visibly.

"It's past curfew."

Amora said firmly, flipping a chunk of hair behind her shoulder.

"You wouldn't get them."

Ginny raised her eyes brows at the girl, feeling strangely safe in her presence. Amora rolled her eyes, resting her chin on her fist.

"If I wanted to get you caught I would've done it already."

Ginny wandered over to the bookshelf next to Amora, she read each title to herself under her breath. She was careful not to touch any of the books, she'd heard about the type of things the restricted section held. The silence in the room was far to unnecessarily painful for her liking, and she could feel Amora eyes drilling holes into the back of her head.

"You don't have to stare Nott."

Ginny slowly turn around. She saw Amora clutching a particularly large book on her lap protectively. She could see the wheels turning in Amoras head.

"Whats that one?"

"Oh, this?"

Amora held the book up, backwards so Ginny couldn't see the title.

"How to kidnap and murder redheads 101."

Ginny rolled her eyes and snatched it, flipping it over. The smeared title read:

"The ancient history of horcrux's"

"I've heard of those..."

Ginny glanced up at Amora.

"Are you planning to murder multiple people and steal their souls Nott?"

Amora stole the book back and began stacking all her books up and shoving them in her tote bag. She found it almost humorous that someone so filthily wealthy would carry around such a tattered tote bag.

"Research for a project."

Amora smiled sarcastically at her.

"Fine, don't tell me. Just, please start with Malfoy."

Ginny winked as Amora blew out her candle. The girls went separate ways as Amora left the library and Ginny continued to search the shelves for anything of use.

She dragged her fingertip across the titles of the books, her finger collecting a small pile of dust. She stopped at the curse section.

"Dark hexes for dark wizards."

They weren't supposed to use dark magic in the DA. She paused, knowing she shouldn't but—

How would they fight without being able to actually harm their opponent? The death eaters used dark hexes, they'd hardly be able to fight against them with standard light magic...

She slid the book off the shelf before she could stop herself, shoving it in her bag and running. She only stopped when she reached the large pair of dark  oak wooden doors, she shoved them open and didn't waste a minute before sprinting down the corridor.

She ran, she didn't stop until she reached the hospital ward.

For the past several weeks Poppy had deemed her the task of hospital assistant.

As she swung open the door her head immediately started to pound. Children sat in chairs lining up to the rooms, all terribly injured.

Crowded day.

Poppy smiled weakly at her as she passed, making her way to the small potions cabinet. She passed what seemed to be a first year sobbing as they wrote a letter, Ginny supposed it was for their parents. She winced as she eyes glossed over a massive spot on the child's head, barely healed.

"Jackson, darling, you must rest. You can write to your grandmother in the morning."

Poppy's warm voice said from behind her, slowly coming into view as she carefully took away the boys quill.

Ginny slid open the cabinet.

"Barely any in stock today."

Poppy said, coming up behind her, staring at the cabinet.

It wasn't empty.... per say. The cabinet had about 6 small bottles of potions sitting in it. Poppy stepped next to her, sliding off her glasses and slowly rubbing her eyes as she sighed. The gryffindor placed a hand on the old woman's arm.

"Take a break, I'll work extra hours today. You've done more than enough."

Poppy have her a small glance that said "thank you" as she stalked over to her desk.

Ginny slid all the potions gently on a metal tray and began checking the rooms. The children were mostly sleeping, until she got to room 8.

She opened the door gently, shifting the tray on her arm.

Their was a silver haired girl writhing in pain on her bed. Ginny rushed over, setting the potion tray on the wooden nightstand.

Ginny checked the girls stomach, prodding it gently to make sure her ribs weren't broken. Than she examined her right arm, setting in down once she determined it was okay. She gasped as she lifted up the girls left arm. It flopped in her grip, the girl screamed slightly at the touch.

Ginny shifted the potions on the tray until she found barely half a bottle of calming drought. She nearly had to force it down the poor girls throat before her breathing started to slow.

The girl looked at her for the first time.

"What happened?"

Ginny asked, gently.

She stared at her arm for a minute before looking back once more.

"Got my arm broken in DADA, I tried to use that one spell Lockhart used on Harry in what— first year? Apparently—" she winced "Lockhart wasn't as brilliant as he seemed."

"You definitely had a flaw in the spell, but no, the spell he used completely got rid of Harry's bones. It seems you still have fragments in there scratching you."

Ginny grabbed the skele-grow and handed it to the girl.

"This is going to hurt."

The girl sighed deeply and winced as the bitter potion slid down her throat. The silver headed girl laid her head back and closed her eyes, as if waiting for the pain. Ginny grabbed the tray and nearly sprinted out the door.

As she got to the last door for the night she heard a muffled voice from inside.

"'Thats mine' she said. Lilac set down the—"

The voice stopped suddenly as Ginny opened the door. In the room was Amora and Hannah Abbott. Ginny was slightly shocked at the sheer amount of times she happened to run into Amora in only a couple of days. The second Amoras eyes locked on Ginny she slammed the book shut, her hand almost flying off Hannah's.

Hannah's eyes fluttered open at the sudden air hitting her now empty hand, her chocolate brown eyes widened as they locked on Ginny. She sat up, clutching her head as she winced.

"What happened?"

Ginny asked, hoping to sound like she didn't just see them holding hands.

"I uhm— got cursed."

Hannah said, shifting awkwardly in her bed.

"What curse?"

Ginny asked, slightly annoyed.

"It was wandless, even madam whatever her name is couldn't tell."

Ginnys eyes shifted to Amora, who sat uncomfortably on the arm chair picking at a strand on her stockings.

"So.. you don't need anything?"

Amora looked up, her expression blank.

"She could use a dreamless sleep potion."

"I asked Hannah."

Amoras eyes narrowed considerably, she stood up and snatched the tray straight from Ginnys arm. She walked over and sat at the foot of the bed, shuffling through the different bottles.

"Why the hell don't you have sleeping potion? Isn't that one of the number one things you lot should be keeping?"

Ginny clenched her fist and took the tray from Amora.

"Someone's grumpy."

And with that, Ginny left the room, slamming the door behind her.

-

-

-

-

-

-

A/N: okayyy so i originally didn't plan on mentioning Hannah until wayyy later but I think it'd be good to introduce her character now so it will all make sense later.

-Mars

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 16.3K 80
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
233K 22.3K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
437K 13.2K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.5M 48.8K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...