Lovely | GINNY WEASLEY

By 1800-STAN-GINNY

( currently under polishing, multiple chapters in the works ) || ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’๐’š โ€ข ginny weasley || || Ginny We... More

-1
0
0.5
1 - They Wont Listen To You If They Dont Fear You
2 - How to Kidnap and Murder Redheads 101
3 - Why Not
4 - I've Seen It Too
5 - A House With Nobody Home
6 - Suck It Up
7 - That Means Were Compatable
8 - I think I can see that
9 - I felt like I was floating, maybe I was
10 - You're lovely
11 - Expecto patronum
12 - Who wouldn't choose me
13 - Pradictable Idiot
14 - My Moon
15 - You Failed
17 - Whatever it takes
18 - Breaking point pt 1
19 - Breaking point pt 2
20 - the burden of loving someone
21 - Dear mum
22 - Where did the time go?
NEW BOOK!
23 - Theres Really No Happy Ending For People Like Us, Is There
24 - Astoria
25 - The Gryffindor Sword
26 - In Another Lifetime
27 - 36 days
28 - Greif
29 - the ritual
30 - I told you I'd lost my sun
31 - So I painted you a sky
32 - letters, letters
33 - Alive
34 - blue haired wizard child
35 - the brink
36 - Voldemort
A/N (read after chapter 36)
37 - Hero complexes
A/N
what wouldve happened
(another) new book!

16 - 24 hours before

2.2K 104 1
By 1800-STAN-GINNY

Alpas (verb); to become free to break loose.

【 ϟ 】
Amora
December 28th 1997
It was 24 hours before she would learn a piece of news that would trigger a domino effect into the depths of the war. It was 24 hours until their story got darker than any of them could've predicted.

At exactly 12:00 am on December 28th 1997 Amora stood on the astronomy tower, her hands latched onto the icy railes, a product of the previous rainy days. Her raven toned hair was blowing softly behind her. Her face, nose, and fingertips turning a vibrant pink at the wind beating against her skin. The cold was comforting, it somehow managed to remind her of her childhood. Sitting curled up on the balcony that nobody used at that cold, cold manor.

Amora sighed, letting go of the metal railing. She stepped silently down the stairway, looking warily both ways before turning towards the gryffindor tower.

Though, Amora did not see the figure peaking at her through the folds the darkness provided, and although she planned to, Amora never made it to the gryffindor tower that night.

She rounded the corner, stopping when she heard two pairs of familiar footsteps approach the hallway she stood in. She backed away, standing silently, her back pressed against the wall.

"The girl they took, who was it?"

One of the carrows said, their voice raspy.

The footsteps seemed to stop, the other carrow spoke after a moment.

"The student?"

Amoras breath hitched silently, she leaned closer. She could almost feel their wicked grins curving on their cracked lips.

"Yeah, Lovegood was it?"

Amoras eyes widened.

Shit.

Amora glanced around the corner, the carrows lips curled up into the most wicked smirks.

"What will we do when her little friends find out?"

The carrow spoke quietly, though Amora just barely heard the words,

"We'll just have to punish them for their— bad behavior."

Amora broke into a sprint, running as fast and as silently as she could down the dark corridor. She had to tell them, they had to know. Her mind soared.

Ginny.

What would become of her? She does not need to loose her best friend right now, she has enough going on.

She thought.

She cursed under her breath as she heard the carrows footsteps sprint after her.

Neville, poor Neville.

He's going to be so crushed.

She was ripped out of her thoughts by a warm hand dragging her into the empty potions classroom.

"Amora?"

Pansys annoying voice rang through the classroom.

"Pansy—"

She sighed, she never thought she'd be so relieved to hear the short haired girls voice.

"Your lucky I even covered for you, what the hell were you doing this late past curfew?"

"I was—" she tried to think on her feet, desperate for an answer she said the first thing that came to her mind "I was going to see Draco, I wanted to talk to him."

Amora winced, knowing what was coming. Pansys lips curled up into a smile.

"Well your lucky I was on patrol tonight! I'll walk to you his dorm."

Amora smiled back, internally cringing.

"Thanks Pansy."

Pansy walked her all the way to his dorm, talking loudly the whole time. Amora stayed silent the entire time, wondering how she could get to the gryffindors dorm so fast.

Pansy knocked on Dracos door.

"Draco! It's me, Pansy. Amora wants to talk to you."

Godric she was annoying.

The door swung open quickly, Draco stood in the doorway.

"Hi pansy."

He said, opening his door more for Amora to come in.

Pansy grinned as she stalked off, winking at her.

Amora walked into the brightly lit dorm sitting uncomfortably on his bed.

"So?"

She set her bag down, still on edge form the news she'd just received.

"Can't a girl just want to hang out with her friend?"

"Not you. Come on your not really a drop by kind of girl, what's up."

"Your handwritings been bothering me, I came to complain."

Amora smirked, hoping to seem casual.

It wasn't... wrong. His handwriting did make her sort of want to gouge her eyes out with her quill but she wouldn't really drop by just to complain out it.

Draco frowned.

"My handwritings not that bad."

"Yes, yes it is."

"Amora I wanted to ask you something."

Amoras throat ran dry, she didn't have time for this.

"You know Draco, I'm really tired. I think I'm going to head to bed."

With that she ran out, not daring to even glance back. They deserved to know. Her mind began to race again:

How long had Luna been kidnapped?

How long did they not know?

How would they react?

She found herself sprinting through the corridors once more, glancing behind her fearfully.

She sprinted up the staircase. She veins turned to ice as she heard two pairs of footsteps on the staircases. She glanced down and her eyes widened as she saw the carrows sprinting up the steps, staring daggers at her. She saw a purple light shoot from the firsts wand, suddenly the staircase in which she stood froze in place, her along with it.

She looked all around her for a way out, although as the carrows climbed the steps getting closer and closer she found their wasn't one. She shut her eyes tightly and formed a small plan, genuinely hoping there was a small chance it would work she finally opened her eyes, the carrows only a staircase away.

She stood in place, preparing herself to run as long and as far as possible. They ran up to her, now on the same staircase. Their wicked grins pierced her soul. They stood on either side of the steps in front of her, she narrowed her eyes on the sliver in between them and charged, she sprinted down the steps, snaking her way in between them. She felt one of them try and grab her, causing her to trip slightly. She caught her railing though she still felt his long dirty nails dug deep into her skin. She let out a small sob as she wretched herself away, she felt her skin tear considerably.

She felt adrenaline clog her lungs as she sprinted down the steps, her mind everywhere and nowhere at the same time. She pointed her wand at the stairway the twins were on, forcing it to stop momentarily giving her an approximately 3 minute head start.

She finally reached the ground as she jumped at least 10 steps, landing on her hands and knees. She got up quickly, not taking the time to wipe the dust off her clothes.

Looking back, Amora had no idea how long she ran that night. It may have been hours or only minutes. All she knew is that when she had finally lost them she'd ended up outside, having barely clawed through the charms with flimsy adrenaline filled magic.

She found herself sat by the Great Lake, clutching her chest as the sun rose behind the skyline. She was so... tired. Her skin burned like she was set on fire. It may have been the stress, the wound, or just the pure terror and shock that lead her to soon find herself laid down on the soft earth and drifting between the fleece folds of her consciousness. 

5:30 pm December 28th, 1997.

She awoke with a start, the first thing she did was check her pocket clock.

5:30 pm.

"No no no no no no no...."

She rambled on to herself, shoving her wand, cloak, and clock into her tote bag. She felt an ice cold tear stream down her face, she sobbed in frustration and wiped it away quickly. As her hand came into view she noticed it was now covered in dirt.

She ran her hand through her hair and ran into the school. Everybody was in the great hall so she found it quite easy to sneak to the gryffindor common room, she stood by the portrait and waited till a cluster of gryffindors went in, she followed closely.

Amora ran to Ginnys dorm, the door opening wandlessly.

She partially heard their conversation before she'd opened the door.

"Snape wouldn't have locked it up if it was 'just a sword' would he?"

Ginny shook her head, they both seemed terrified.

Shit, I must look worse than I thought.

She shook the thought away and crossed her arms uncomfortably.

"Look—" she walked further, desperately hoping that she didn't look uncomfortable "there's something you should know."

"It's Luna, isn't it?"

Neville asked, his voice shaking.

Amora sighed.

"Lunas been kidnapped."

Ginny inhaled sharply. All Amora wanted was to run and hug her.

Neville suddenly sat down, rubbing his temples.

Amora finally got a good look at Ginny, she had a large scar on her forehead. Amora dropped her bag and rushed over, summoning her wand.

"What happened?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

Ginny stared wide eyed at her chest, Amora looked down for the first time and gasped sharply. It looked as it somebody had scooped a chunk of she skin out with a spoon.

"Long story."

Amora sat Ginny down and healed her gash quickly, gently explaining how she'd found out about Luna.

Neville finally looked up.

"When was she kidnapped?"

He looked lost, empty tears streaming steadily down his face.

"I don't know..."

The three kids sat there for a long while, all realizing how real this had all gotten. And how much they couldn't escape.

-

-

-

-

-

A/N: (5/3/2021) Alright, so I just wanted to say i am aware Luna gets kidnapped on the 20th, but let's just pretend it was around the 24th-25th okay? 😀

Also I know this is a pretty short chapter but that's only because it's mostly Amora and I know you guys don't want a super long chapter with just my oc and barely any Ginny.

-Mars

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.6K 27
a paige bueckers story.
611K 30.7K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
166K 6K 44
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
984K 17.1K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...