Ava's World

By dream_outlouddd

After a terrible break up with her boyfriend, we get inside of Ava's World and how she's handling her busines... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Harmonys Journey Sequel
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Wedding Dresses
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Boys or Girls?
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Fighting for Joy
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Upcoming Books
Chapter 63
Thank Yall
Chapter 64
Guessing Game
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Guessing Game
Chapter 67
Guessing Game
Chapter 68
Chapter 68 Reaload!
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Q&A
Chapter 71
Chapter 71 Reload
Q&A
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 73

Chapter 17

10.7K 616 112
By dream_outlouddd

Read the Author's note at the end! I need that answered pretty please!

"So when are we going to tell everybody?" Nicholas asked.

I sighed. "I told my mother a few days ago" I said.

"And what did she say?" He asked rubbing my side.

"She didn't say too much about it. She's happy and excited I know." I said.

"That's good. Although I wasn't really worried about your mother, your father scares the hell out of me." He said.

"He's not that bad." I shrugged.

"You're his daughter. I'll just be the guy who knocked his daughter up to him." He sighed.

"You won't be. You'll be his daughters boyfriend and the father of his grandchild." I said.

"I'm nervous to tell my parents and your dad." He sighed.

"Your mother is gonna think that I'm some young whore fishing to get pregnant by her son." I said.

"She actually adores you." He said. "We need to figure out what we are going to do as far as moving in together or whatever you'd like to do." he said.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"I'm leaving it in your hands. I don't want to pressure you babe." He said.

"You're not. but I do think it would be good for us to move in together." I told him.

He nodded his head. "I agree with you. I can get a relator to show us a few properties." He said.

"Perfect." I said kissing his lips. "baby look at my stomach. It doesn't look like it's bigger or it's shaping?" I asked.

"You're six weeks pregnant Ava."he said rolling over.

"Nicholas I promise you. I've gotten bigger. look!" I told him standing up and lifting my shirt.

He sighed and came over to the side of his bed I was on. He rubbed my belly with his hands and then kissed my belly. "Baby, you're bloated that's it. At around 12 weeks you should start showing." he said with a grin.

"Okay Nicholas but don't be a kill Joy." I said pouting.

I had been making him check and document the changes we've been going through for everyday. I feel sometimes like I'm so happy, and then the smallest thing could make me a little upset. It's normal Nicholas says. I see that he tries harder to make and keep me happy.

"Well then mommy I'm sorry." He said.

"I love you kid." He said kissing my belly. "And I love you too mommy." He said kissing my lips.

Before I could respond, and tell him what I've been wanting to tell him, a knock sounded at the door.

"Who is it?" He asked his voice came out so baritone.

"Your father." He said.

"Give me a second." Nicholas said back.

I put my shirt down, and he told
Him to come in.

"I need you not to forget that meeting today with your brothers and also family dinner tonight." His father said standing at the door.

"Yes sir. Can I bring my girlfriend with me?" He asked.

"Nicholas. You change girls more than you change your underwear. You know how your mother gets the rule was no more girlfriends unless it's serious." His father said.

"I've got it papa." He said and then began to speak in his native tongue.

I instantly felt some type of way. Why did he start speaking italian?

"Babe, what's wrong with you." He said when he got in bed.

I tossed the pillow at him. "You change women like you change your underwear?" I asked pissed off.

"Baby, he's exaggerating." He said trying to touch me.

"Why did you start speaking italian? What did you say to him?" I asked moving my hand.

"I said that it was serious this time and that I really love you. That's it baby I swear." He said.

"That better be it." I said folding my arms over my chest.

"Listen woman. Calm yourself. I don't want you or the baby to be stressed out. I told you I love you and I've been working my ass off to prove that I do and I mean it. Have I not?" He asked turning my face and sitting in front of me.

"You have." I mumbled.

"Okay then. You told me two days ago it's not about my words it's about my actions. I'm trying for the three of us." He said kissing my belly and then my lips.

"I love you." he said and kissed my lips. I wanted to say it back, but when I do finally tell him I want the timing to be perfect, so I just nodded my head.

"I know." I said kissing him back.

Once I got my jacket on, we made our ways to the truck, and he opened my door.

"Good, now let me get you home. We are going to my family's dinner tonight babes." He said.

"So does that mean that we will tell them tonight?" I asked.

" How about we just go with the flow. If it happens, it happens." He said.

"Nicholas soon, I'm not gonna have an option and the baby is going to tell on herself." I said

"I keep telling you woman, Himself. It's a boy." he said.

"Seriously Nicholas." I whined.

"I've got it babe." He said. "I honestly don't know yet." he said.

"Well I want them to know soon and my father is gonna notice. I wasn't feeling well at all this morning. I threw up at around three in the morning and didn't stop till around five. Luckily my father had a long shift so it didn't wake him out of his sleep." I said.

"You did what? Why didn't you tell me baby?" He asked.

"Because I know you would've drove to my parents house in the middle of the night like you didn't have to do a surgery at four this morning."I said.

"I don't care what I've done or what I'm doing you and the baby are my main concerns." He told me.

"I know, I was just trying to be considerate." I said.

" understandable but promise me, you'll tell me next time." He said.

"Promise." I said.

We drove to my house talking about the baby and him kind of preparing me with a list off all the foods to stay away from and him giving me free reign over my diet again. I still pretty much ate what I wanted but I cut lots of salt out. I told Aniya about him telling me to change my diet and she wanted to curse him out, but it honestly doesn't and didn't bother me that he told me what to eat and what not to eat because I would really hate to have my baby with cords and tubes all over him or her all because of my own selfish reasons.

"I'm tired. I'm gonna take a quick nap and then get ready." I said.

"Alright. Wear something sexy." He said winking his eye.

"I'll think about it." I said.

"Alright, I'll talk to you later. I love you." He said.

"Mmhm. Kiss me." I said

He smirked and kissed my lips.

"I'll see you later." He yelled.

"Yeah, just call me an hour before you're on your way." I said

"You've got it." He said.

I got out of his truck and made my way upstairs to my bedroom. Today, was one hell of a day, and although I left the shop around 4:30, it's 6:00 and I'm ready to go to bed! I'm anxious about tonight and how everything will play out. All I can think of is his parents not liking me.

A/N

I have questions you guys!

How do y'all feel about them not telling just yet?

How do you think everyone's going to react to the news?

Why do you think Nicholas is pushing it back?

Very Important: what parts of her pregnancy would you like to see other than the birth? Anything particular? If so let me know so I can make that happen. I planned on originally doing the whole thing, however I don't know how many people would enjoy that. These questions need to be ANSWERED y'all!

30- 40 comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 17.3K 55
There is nothing wrong with being nice. Go ahead and hold the door for the old lady. Nothing's stopping you from giving a dollar to the boy who wants...
595 49 25
"I see you tired of the hurt Tired of the pain Tired of nights where you can't get no sleep ."
183K 4.2K 31
Just read🍭
88.5K 2.6K 36
hurt people hurt people...