Bittersweet Love Story~~Reggi...

By MartyLiara

~~"Wait... You can see me too!?"~~ >>Completed season 1 with season 2 started<< At first glance he seemed lik... More

S1: Just a normal beginning...
Someone New
New Friend, New Enemy
Ghosts!!
Family is everything
Dance Disaster - part 1
Dance Disaster - part 2
A Little Gift
Tyler Jones
A/N
Parents...
The Dance
The Imagination is Cruel but True
Edge of Great!
The Truth...
No More Lying
Lacrosse
Blackout
The beginning of the end
The Little Things
are happy endings always happy?
S2: Jealous?
Not An Update - Sorry
Italy

Authors Note

1.3K 26 2
By MartyLiara

Dear All,

Season 1 of this book has been completed and after much reconsideration I have decided to create a season 2 (my own plot) continued in this book.

You all must be wondering why nothing happened between Y/n and Reggie during this first season. I made it like this because they hardly knew anything about each other, and yes they may have feelings (which each other don't know about) but I want them to have a real connection before they start a relationship, otherwise I feel like I'd be rushing them into something.

As you all know a season 2 for Julie and the Phantoms is not official but is widely desired by both the producers and the fans, and I don't want to wait until it's out to write a season 2 so I'll be making my own plot up with additional characters most likely before it's out.

Finally, I will not be continuing this book until I've finished my Maze Runner Fanfiction, 'Runaway' which is a Thomas X Reader story set in Scorch Trials (movie version) so please do check it out, it would be a huge help to gain its popularity (which it may never get seeing as I'm not that good at writing).

Anyway I hoped you enjoyed this book and I'm sorry if I repeted a bunch of things in this little note.

Until we meet again,

Martha x

**Edit: the next chapter to this book has now been published so you can continue reading**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 7.3K 33
Ghosts aren't supposed to be real. Lila Mae isn't supposed to be alive. As the result of a tragic accident, she has no memories of her life before a...
51.6K 1.2K 13
》Get up, get out ...relight that spark 《 → julie and the phantoms fan fiction ← → season 1 ← → ©patchymcgee ← → e...
175K 3.8K 61
"What do u mean it's over?" --------------‐-------------‐------------- When julies boyfriend Nick breaks up with her. She looses a part of her self...
39.5K 881 29
"I think the bands back" Luke says with more tears coming from his eyes. Reggie and Alex chuckle in response. "You guys think we could try that hug...