James Phelps love story

By SpencerRiedfan24

Based off my love for James Phelps and a dream I had. Wish he could be mine. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 36

231 2 0
By SpencerRiedfan24

(James POV)
So my wife Hadaza is nine months pregnant and can go into labor at any moment. Luckily her doctor approved her to have a home birth which took so much pressure off her and myself. I am at home working as usual while my wife is home as well working in the kitchen while autumn naps. "James." I hear my wife call from the kitchen. I get up and go to her and see her standing up and leaning on the counter. "You okay love?" I ask rushing to her and hold her. "Nope. Water just broke." She says looking at me. "Okay. I'll call Oliver and have him or Katy come and take Autumn to them. Come sit." I say helping her to a chair and set her down then go an call my brother and tell him about Hadaza then here him say that Katy will be here shortly to take autumn. After I ended the call I hear autumn wake up from her nap causing me to go and get her and get her stuff ready. "Alright baby girl you are going to uncle Oliver's house. Lets go say bye to mommy." I say grabbing her and the bag then make my way downstairs with her. Autumn holds me and nods snuggling into me. I make my way downstairs and into the kitchen to see Katy with my wife. "Alright princess can you give mommy a hug and a kiss then you are going to go with aunt Katy." I say holding autumn. Autumn hugs her mom and kisses her then lets her aunt take her. "Bye baby girl mommy will see you soon." My wife says kissing her then watches her leave with Katy. Once Katy was gone I go to my wife and rub her back gently seeing her with her head on the table. "Love you okay?" I ask getting her attention. "Mmmmhhmmm." Is all she says not lifting her head. "Contraction I am guessing?" I ask seeing her hand clench. She just nods and breaths clenching her hand. I rub her back and hold her hand letting her go through it. "Your doing great love. Just breath." I say rubbing her back. She sighs and looks up at me moving some lose hair out of her face. "Want me to call your doctor?" I ask. "Yeah. Call your mom as well." She says nodding and looks at me. I go and call my mother first then her doctor who tells me to take her upstairs. Once I ended the call I gently take my wife upstairs and let her get comfy as my mother arrives. "Hi guys. How is she?" My mother asks me as I open the door. "She's fine so far. She's upstairs at the moment if you wanna go see her." I say. "Alright." She says nodding and head upstairs to my wife. I let her and get my wife some water then head upstairs to see her. Once I was upstairs I walk into our room and see my mother rubbing my wives back as my wife sits on the floor. "How are you doing here love? How the contractions?" I ask setting the water down and then kneel next to her. "I'm fine. Just in pain. The contractions are not bad just feeling slight pressure on my lower back." She says looking at me. I nod and kiss her head softly as I get a text from her doctor say she is here. "Ooooo." My wife mutters grabbing my mothers hands and breaths deeply as I go and let her doctor in. I come back in with her doctor and a nurse then kneel next to my wife. "Hi Hadaza. I just want to hear how the baby's heart rate is." Her doctor said checking her out. My wife just nods and holds my hand and lay her head on my shoulder. I hold her and kiss her head gently and rub her back. "Alright baby's heart rate is good. Now I want to get these contractions to pick up a bit. Your only a centimeters dilated. So lets stand you up and have you walk around a bit." Her doctor says looking at her. My wife nods and stands up with help from my mother and I. I take over once she was on her feet and help her walk around a bit hoping this will get the baby moving.

An hour after Hadaza started moving the contractions started to pick causing my wife to wince in pain and hold onto me. More time goes by and they become worse causing her grip to tighten on me. I let her and hold her waist gently rubbing her back and moving her hips slightly as she cries in pain. "Shhh just breath love. You are okay." I say holding her and rock her back and fourth gently. She just cries and shakes her head in pain tightening her grip on my shirt. "Would sitting in a warm bath help you?" My mother asks rubbing her back. "N-no. Oww god." She whines holding onto me tightly and looks down breathing. "Sitting in the water might actually help you. Your nine centimeters dilated and are so close to pushing." Her doctor says. "She's right love." I say looking at her and move her hair out of her face. She looks at me in pain and nods caving in. "I'll go start the water." My mother says going into the bathroom and starts the water. "Come on love. Take it easy." I say walking her to the bathroom but stop when she feels a contractions. "Breath through it. Breath." I say supporting her and watch her lean over and breath deeply. My wife holds onto me and breaths deeply and cries leaning over. "Your good. Your fantastic. Breath. Contraction is almost done." I say watching her features relax. "Okay lets go before another one comes and they will be coming soon." She says holding me and looks at me in pain and exhaustion. I scoop her up gently and carrying her into the bathroom. She holds me and winces in pain and cries. "It hurts so much James." She says crying. "I know baby." I say setting her on her feet and take her pants off and then help her into the tub. My wife sits down and grabs my hand and groans looking down feeling a contraction. "Owwwww. God!!!" My wife screams in pain and places her head down. I kneel next to her and and rub her back as my wives doctor checks her. "Alright honey you are ready to start pushing. Lets get you situated." She says helping her situate her body. My wife lets her and holds onto me and cries screaming in pain feeling a contractions. "Look at me love." I say gently tilting her face to me. She looks at me and groans in pain. "Breath love." I say stroking her cheek. She looks and me and breath gripping my hands and cries. "Alright next contraction Hadaza push." Her doctor says. My wife holds my hands tightly and cries feeling a contraction and starts to push. I hold her hands and talk her through the pain and kiss her. "You are doing good honey. You got this." I say as she catches her breath. "I forgot how much this hurt." She says wincing and pushes again tightening her grip on my hands. I let her and continue to talk her through the process.

A few more hours go by and our daughter is almost here. "That's a girl. One more push and you are all done." Her doctor says. "I can't do this." My wife says weakly and loses her grip on my hands. "Love look at me. You can do this. One more push and our daughter will be here in our arms." I say grabbing her hands again. She nods and pushes hard gripping my hand and screams. "That's it let go of one of your husbands hands and reach down. Both of you." Her doctor says looking at her. My wife and I both reach down and grab our baby and put her on my wives chest. "Oh my god." My wife says laying against the wall of the tub with our daughter on her chest and cries. "You just delivered your baby. Congrats." Her doctor says cleaning off our daughter who starts to cry and scream loudly on my wives chest. "You did it love. We have our beautiful baby girl Dahalia." I say looking at our daughter as I cut the cord and smile. "I did it." She says smiling up at my tiredly as the doctor takes our daughter. I smile and kiss my wife gently and stroke her hair. My wife kisses back and smiles tiredly slowly closing her eyes trying to fight the exhaustion that was coming over her quickly. "Don't fight it love. Your okay. Rest." I say gently and smile as the doctor hands me my daughter and then takes care of my wife. I hold her and smile down at her and rock her then let the nurse take her and do what she needs to. "Here's some clean and comfy clothes for her James." My mother says as I get my wife out of the tub and dry her off. "Thanks mom. Can you tell everyone that Dahalia is here?" I ask changing my wife and then pick her up bridal style and carry her to the bed. "Of course son." She says leaving and tells our family that Dahalia is here. I lay my wife on the bed gently and let her sleep as I take my daughter back in my arms. "Your daughter is healthy. She's eight pounds and seven ounces, 31 inches long and has all her fingers and toes. She was born September 3rd at 8:34pm." The nurse says. "She's a big and healthy baby." I say smiling widely and gently rock her as she cries. "Yes she is." The nurse says smiling and goes to help my wives doctor clean up. "Shhh dahalia it's okay. Shhh. It's me daddy." I coo softly calming her down and crawl into bed next to my wife and sit up holding her. My daughter calms down and sticks her tiny tongue out and coos softly trying to get use to the new world she was in. I smile and hold her against my chest as my mom comes in with my family on her phone. "James everyone wants to see her." She says. "Kay. But everyone needs to be quiet because one Hadaza is sleeping and two I just got Dahalia to calm down." I say showing my family our daughter. My family swoons over her and I can't help but smile at the fact that I have another daughter. My mother leaves the room as my wife wakes up. "Hi love." I say crawling in next to her and kiss her head gently holding Dahalia. "Hi. She's so tiny." My wife says looking at our daughter. I hand her to her gently and let her look at her and hold her. "She's an inch smaller then Autumn was when she was born. But she's healthy love." I say smiling and watch my wife gently hold our daughter against her bare skin. "She is. I can't wait for her sister to see her." She says smiling up at me. "I know. You are so beautiful love. I give you so much praise and credit for going through that." I say wrapping my arm around her shoulder gently and hold her against me. "Thank you. You really are the best husband in the world. I love you." She says looking up at me. "I love you. You are the best wife in the world." I say smiling and lay my head against hers softly and look down at our daughter laying against my wives chest. "I'm going to stay for a few days to help you out." My mother says causing us to look over at her and nod. "Thank you for everything mom." I say smiling at her. "Anytime." She says smiling and leaves the room. "Okay Hadaza you are going to be on bedrest for two full days and then you can start to move around slowly. Keep me updated if anything changes. I'll be back in two days to see how you are doing." Her doctor says. "Okay. Thank you." My wife says smiling and looks at her as the doctor leaves. I smile and cuddle with my wife and new born daughter who started to cry. "Awww what's wrong Dahalia? You hungry?" I ask stroking her cheek gently. Dahalia continues to cry and get louder. "Yeah your hungry. Okay lets do this." My wife says moving her hair out of the way and starts to breast feed Dahalia. Dahalia latches immediately and starts to eat. I smile and fix my wives hair so its out of the way so its easier for her to breast feed Dahalia. "She's like autumn. She latched on quickly and is eating right away like autumn did." She says smiling and looks up at me. "Yes that's one thing that our kids are good with. We don't have a problem with them eating. I know some infants have a hard time feeding and latching." I say smiling and kiss her head gently. "Yeah. One thing I know is that I am hungry." She says looking down and watches our daughter as she eats. "I'll go and get you some food while you feed our daughter." I say smiling and get up slowly and go and get her food. "How is she doing?" My mom asks as I walk into the kitchen. "She's doing good. She's tired and weak which doesn't surprise me. Dahalia is eating and Hadaza is hungry so I came down here to get her some food and let them have some bonding time." I say smiling. "Good. I'm so proud of you two. You guys have made yourself a lovely family. You and your brother have both made out good with your wives and family. We taught you well." My mother says smiling. "Aww mom we learned from you and dad. Thank you for raising us the way you did." I say smiling and hug her gently. "Your welcome. Thank you for finding a down to earth and loving wife who supports you with everything. Now go get your wife some food. Also autumn will be here later on tonight to see her baby sister." She says smiling and pulls away from the hug. "Thanks mom. I am so excited for autumn to meet her sister dahalia." I say smiling and make something for my wife and I to eat then head upstairs. Once I reached the top of the stairs I make my way to the bedroom and hear my wives voice. Quietly I walk in and see her gently rocking our daughter to sleep then lays her in the crib right near her bedside. "Hey love. I brought food." I say softly. "Thank you." She says situating herself and takes the food then starts to eat it. "Your welcome. How long did she feed for?" I ask sitting down and eat. "She fed for a good ten minutes." She says taking a bite of her food. "Good. So Autumn is coming home to see us. But she is going to be staying with Oliver overnight just so you and I can have time with our baby and ourselves." I say looking at her. "Good. I don't think I can handle a two year old and an hour year old baby at the same time after I just gave birth." She says laughing slightly and eats hungrily. "I understand. I forgot that you are very hungry after you breast feed." I say looking at her with a smile and eat. "Thanks James. That makes me feel so much better." She says rolling her eyes and giggles. I smile and kiss her head and eat. "Anything to see that beautiful smile on my wives face. I do anything for you and our daughters. I'm proud to call you my wife and to have two beautiful daughters with you." I say smiling. "I love you James. Your the best husband in the world and I am glad that I have two beautiful girls with you. We are stopping at two right?" She says looking at me. "Yes we are stopping at two love. Your body went through enough." I say smiling. "Oh thank you Lord Jesus." She says giggling. "Okay then maybe one more wouldn't hurt." I say playfully. She looks at me quickly and widens her eyes. "I'm joking love." I say quickly and reasure her. "Bloody hell James. Don't scare me like that." She says smacking my arm. "Owww. Man who knew that you would turn violent after giving birth." I say laughing. "Oh you are impossible. I'm going to try and get more sleep before she wakes up and before our other daughter comes." She says rolling her eyes and laughs. "Fine. I'll go clean up." I say taking our empty plates and leave the room letting my wife sleep and work with my mother.

(Hadaza's POV)
I am now nine months pregnant and can go into labor at anytime now. For the past few days I've been feeling some lower backpain, and cramping but I ignore it and play it as just a normal feeling since I was feeling it before. Today is like any other day for us. I am busy working on my work in the kitchen while my daughter naps upstairs and my husband is working on his work. Feeling thirsty and cramps I decide to get up and move around to stretch and get something to drink. I reach up to get a cup down from the cabinet but stop when I feel gush of water rush down my leg. "Oh no." I say to myself knowing full well that my water broke. Standing there in shock and pain I forget to call for my husband. "James." I call finally opening my mouth as I lean against the counter and breath deeply. James walks into the kitchen to check on me and sees my state. "You okay love?" He asks looking at me. "Nope. My water just broke." I say looking up at him. "Alright. I'll call Oliver to see if he or Katy could pick Autumn up. Come sit." He says helping to a chair and lets me sit. I sit and breath as my husband calls his brother then goes to get autumn and her overnight bag ready as Katy arrives and waits downstairs with me as my husband comes down with autumn. I smile small and say goodbye to her and tell her she is going to be with her aunt and uncle for a few days depending on when the baby decides to come out. Once Katy took autumn and James showed them out and said goodbye to his daughter I lay my head on the table and clench my hand tightly feeling a contraction and breath through it. "Love you okay?" He asks me as he rubs my back. "Mhmmmmm." I say breathing deeply feeling a contraction hit. "Contraction I'm guessing?" He says seeing me clench my hand. I just nod and breath clenching my fist and feel him rub my back and hold my hand. "Your doing great love. Just breath." He says rubbing my back softly. I look up at him weakly and move some lose hair out of my face once the contraction ends. "Want me to call your doctor?" He asks me. "Yeah. Call your mom too." I say looking up at him. He nods and goes to call them as I stand up to walk around. A few moments later my husband comes in and takes me upstairs and lets me get changed and settled. I change into a nursing bra and a pair of bathing suit bottoms and breath sitting on the floor on a towel feeling contractions. My husband stays with me until he goes to get me some water and let his mom in. I sit on the floor rocking a bit and concentrate on my breathing as his mother comes in. "Hi honey. How are your contractions?" She asks me as she kneels down in front of me and rubs my back. "They hurt. So far I am managing with them. Its just that its slow at least in the hospital I was able to get patosin to speed it up but now I am relying on just movement and willingness of baby." I say looking at her. "I know honey." She says smiling softly at me and rubs my back gently. I nod and breath deeply and tilt my head down feeling a contraction and grip onto the carpet. "Ooooo. Mmmm." I say breathing deeply through the contraction. "Good girl. You're doing fantastic." She says rubbing circles on my back. I look up and sigh in relief as the contraction ends and see my husband come in. "How are you doing here love? How the contractions?" He asks setting the water down and then kneel next to me. "I'm fine. Just in pain. The contractions are not bad just feeling slight pressure on my lower back." I say looking at him. He nods and kisses my head then goes to get my doctor. "Oooooo." I say grabbing onto his moms hand feeling a contraction. He comes back with my doctor as I relax. "Hi Hadaza. I just want to hear how the baby's heart rate is." My doctor says checking me out. I just nod and holds his hand and lay my head on head on his shoulder. He holds me and kisses my head gently and rub my back. "Alright baby's heart rate is good. Now I want to get these contractions to pick up a bit. Your only a centimeters dilated. So lets stand you up and have you walk around a bit." My doctor says looking at me. I nod and stand up with help from James and start to walk around hoping to get the contractions more constant.

As soon as I stood up and started to walk the contractions started to pick up. "Ha Dahalia really loves movement." I say feeling the contractions get more intense. "That she gets from her father. James was always an active baby who never smiled until he was four." His mom says causing me to laugh through the contraction I was feeling. "Its true." My husband states with a smile and holds my hips and gently rocks me as I feel a contraction. "I can see that. Oooooo." I say holding onto James shirt and close my eyes breathing. "Breath love. Your doing great sweetie." He says into my hair. I breath and let out a groan holding him tightly as my doctor checks the heart beat of the baby and to see how far along I am. "Alright your making great progress Hadaza you are six centimeters dilated. Baby is making her way down great. From the feel of it she has a lot of hair." She tells me. "Lovely." I say breathing as the contraction ends and let go of James shirt to move my hair off my shoulders. "Here let me help you with that." My mother say grabbing a hair tie and puts my hair up in a messy bun getting all my hair off my neck and shoulders. I let her and sigh breathing feeling relief but wince and tighten my grip on James shirt and whine. James gently rocks me back and forth and massage my hips and lower back to help relieve the pain as I try and breath through the contraction. "Good girl. Your doing great. Your the strongest woman I know. Breath." He says holding me and rocks me back and forth gently. I relax my grip on him once the contraction ends and lifts my head up a bit and sigh. James leans down and kisses my head gently then turns my face to look at him and wipes some tears from my eyes then rest his forehead on my helping me relax my body and to prepare me for the next contraction as I feel it. I close my eyes and tighten my grip on him and breath deeply and start to cry feeling so much pain and pressure. "Breath love. Your okay. Breath. Good girl." He says as I breath deeply and cry letting out groans then relax my shoulders and my grip as the contraction ends. "That was a good one." I say sighing and breath looking at him. My doctor checks me again and smiles seeing that I'm making good progress. "You are seven centimeters dilated. So yep the contractions will be getting stronger and more consistent." She says looking at me. "I'm not looking forward to tha- ooookay.. Ahhh.. Mmmmmm." I say cutting myself off and breath feeling a contraction hit me hard. James holds me and continues what he was doing before and kisses my nose, my neck and my shoulders to help me forget the pain. "Your amazing honey." I hear my mother say. "I.. want.. her... out... owe. God this hurts." I say in pain and hold onto James more. "Shhh.. Just breath baby. I know you want her out. Just focus on my voice and just focus on breathing." He says trying to get me to focus on him. I breath deeply and whine feeling pain and tighten my grip on his shirt looking down trying to not scream. "Look at me love." He says tilting my head up and makes me look at him. I look up at him crying in pain and breath tightening my grip on his shirt. "You are strong. Breath. You got this." He says rocking my waist gently and kissing my nose and head gently. I let him and breath deeply and relax as the contraction ends moving my neck a bit feeling it get stiff. "My neck is killing me." I say rubbing it but stop feeling a contraction and breath deeply and tighten my grip on James shirt. "Breath love. Good." He says talking me through the contraction as his mom rubs my neck. I relax as the contraction ends and let go of James shirt. 

Shortly after I moved a certain way the contractions started to come one after the next and hit hard causing me to cry and hold onto my husband tightly. "Shhh just breath love. You are okay." My husband says holding me and rocks me back and fourth gently. I just cry and shake my head in pain tightening my grip on his shirt. "Would sitting in a warm bath help you?" My mother asks rubbing my back. "N-no. Oww god." I whine holding onto him tightly and look down breathing. "Sitting in the water might actually help you. Your nine centimeters dilated and are so close to pushing." My doctor says. "She's right love." He say looking at me and move some stray strands of hair out of my face. I look at him in pain and nod caving in. "I'll go start the water." My mother says going into the bathroom and starts the water. "Come on love. Take it easy." He says walking me to the bathroom but stops when I feel a contraction. "Breath through it. Breath." He says supporting me and watches me lean over and breath deeply. I hold onto him and breath deeply and cry leaning over. "Your good. Your fantastic. Breath. Contraction is almost done." He says watching my features relax. "Okay lets go before another one comes and they will be coming soon." I say holding him and look at him in pain and exhaustion. He scoops me up gently and carries me into the bathroom. I hold him and wince in pain and cry. "It hurts so much James." I say crying. "I know baby." He says setting me on my feet and take my pants off and then helps me into the tub. I sit down and grab his hand and groan looking down feeling a contraction. "Owwwww. God!!!" I  scream in pain and place my head down on my hand. James kneels next to me and and rubs my back as my  doctor checks me. "Alright honey you are ready to start pushing. Lets get you situated." She says helping me situate my body. I let her and hold onto me and cry screaming in pain feeling a contractions. "Look at me love." He says gently tilting me face to him. She looks at me and groans in pain. "Breath love." He says stroking my cheek. I look at him and breath gripping his hand and cry. "Alright next contraction Hadaza push." My doctor says. I hold my husbands hand and take a deep breath feeling a contraction and push hard and scream. "Your doing great love." My husband says holding my hands and talks me through it. I stop pushing and catch my breath and loosen my grip on his hand a bit. "God I forgot about how hard this is." I say tilting my head back and breath. 

"It is but your doing great." My doctor says with a smile. I nod and tighten my grip on my husbands hand and push feeling a contraction. "Owwww god." I say pushing and cry holding onto my husbands hands tightly. James holds my hands and talks me through the process. A few more hours later I keep pushing feeling contractions and having to change my position a few times. I finally find a position that feels better for me for the last few pushes. "That's a girl. Come on Hadaza one more push." My doctor says to me. "I can't do this." I say weakly and lose my grip on him and give up. "Love look at me. You can do this. One more push and our daughter will be here in our arms." My husband says making me look at him. I look at him and nod then close my eyes and give one more big push and cry loudly in pain. "That's it. Let go of one of your husband's hand and reach down. Both of you." My doctor says excitedly. My husband and I reach down as I push and grab our daughter and place her on my chest. "Oh my god." I say holding her against my chest and lay back against the wall. "You just delivered your baby. Congrats." My doctor says cleaning up our baby girl who was crying and screaming. "You did it love. Our daughter Dahalia is here." James says looking at our daughter and cuts the cord. "I did it." I say looking up at him tiredly and smile softly as my doctor takes her and cleans her up. James smiles and kisses me gently and strokes my hair looking at me. 

I kiss back and smile tiredly fighting the sleep that was slowly taking over my body because I didn't try and sleep while I was in labor like I did with my first pregnancy. "Don't fight it love. Sleep." My husband says softly. I nod and close my eyes as my doctor stitches me up.  Once my doctor was done my husband picks me up and changes me into comfy clothing and lays me down gently on the bed. While I'm sleeping I hear my husband talk with his mom and to everyone on the phone then hear our daughter coo. I wake up and smile seeing my husband holding his daughter in his arm. "Hi love." He says crawling in next to me and kisses my  head gently holding Dahalia. "Hi. She's so tiny." I say looking at our daughter. He hands her to me gently and lets me hold her. "She's an inch smaller then Autumn was when she was born. But she's healthy love." He says smiling and watches me gently hold our daughter against my slightly bare chest. "She is. I can't wait for her sister to see her." I says smiling up at him. "I know. You are so beautiful love. I give you so much praise and credit for going through that." He says wrapping his arm around my shoulder gently and holds me against me. "Thank you. You really are the best husband in the world. I love you." I say looking up at him. "I love you. You are the best wife in the world." He says smiling and lays his head against mine softly and look down at our daughter laying against my chest. "I'm going to stay for a few days to help you out." My mother says causing us to look over at her and nod. "Thank you for everything mom." He says smiling at her. "Anytime." She says smiling and leaves the room. "Okay Hadaza you are going to be on bedrest for two full days and then you can start to move around slowly. Keep me updated if anything changes. I'll be back in two days to see how you are doing." My doctor says. "Okay. Thank you." I say smiling and look at her as my doctor leaves. James cuddles with me and my new born daughter who started to cry. "Awww what's wrong Dahalia? You hungry?" He asks stroking her cheek gently. Dahalia continues to cry and gets louder. "Yeah your hungry. Okay lets do this." I say moving my hair that came out of my messy bun out of the way and starts to breastfeed Dahalia. 

Dahalia latches immediately and starts to eat. James smiles and fixes my hair so its out of the way so its easier for me to breast feed Dahalia. "She's like autumn. She latched on quickly and is eating right away like autumn did." I says smiling and look up at him. "Yes that's one thing that our kids are good with. We don't have a problem with them eating. I know some infants have a hard time feeding and latching." He says smiling and kisses my head gently. "Yeah. One thing I know is that I am hungry." I say looking down and watch our daughter as she eats. "I'll go and get you some food while you feed our daughter." He says smiling and gets up slowly and go and get me food. I smile and feed her watching her eat hungrily. "Just like your big sister." I say softly and watch her eat. About ten minutes later Dahalia finish eating causing me to burp her and fix myself. Once I burped Dahalia I rock her and hum softly putting her to sleep then set her in the crib next to my bed. "Hey love. I brought food." he says softly as he walks in. "Thank you." I say situating myself and take the food and starts to eat it. "Your welcome. How long did she feed for?" He asks sitting down next to me and eats his food. "She fed for a good ten minutes." I say taking a bite of my food. "Good. So Autumn is coming home to see us. But she is going to be staying with Oliver overnight just so you and I can have time with our baby and ourselves." He says looking at me. "Good. I don't think I can handle a two year old and an hour year old baby at the same time after I just gave birth." I say laughing slightly and eat my food hungrily. "I understand. I forgot that you are very hungry after you breastfeed." He says looking at me with a smile and eats. "Thanks James. That makes me feel so much better." I say rolling my eyes and giggle. "Anything to see that beautiful smile on my wives face. I do anything for you and our daughters. I'm proud to call you my wife and to have two beautiful daughters with you." He says smiling. "I love you James. Your the best husband in the world and I am glad that I have two beautiful girls with you. We are stopping at two right?" I say looking at him. "Yes we are stopping at two love. Your body went through enough." He says smiling. "Oh thank you Lord Jesus." I say giggling. "Okay then maybe one more wouldn't hurt." He says playfully. 

I look at him quickly and widen my eyes. "I'm joking love." He says quickly and reassures me. "Bloody hell James. Don't scare me like that." I say smacking his arm. "Owww. Man who knew that you would turn violent after giving birth." He says laughing holding his arm. "Oh you are impossible. I'm going to try and get more sleep before she wakes up and before our other daughter comes." I say rolling my eyes and laugh laying down. "Fine. I'll go clean up." He says taking our empty plates and leaves the room letting me sleep. I sleep tiredly on my side and smile gently feeling a sense of calmness which never happens. An hour goes by and I hear voices which causes me to wake up and see my husband with our two year old daughter and shows her her baby sister explaining to her that she needs to be quiet and that she needs to have one of us help her hold her sister. "Sissy." Autumn says pointing to the baby and looks up at her father. "Yes princess that is your baby sister. Isn't she beautiful." My husband says kneeling next to her. Autumn looks at him and smiles nodding happily. "What are you two doing?" I ask looking at them. "Mommy." Autumn says softly and runs to me. "Hi baby. You looking at sissy?" I say hugging her gently. "Yah." She says hugging me gently. "Good. You are now a big sister. You going to help mommy?" I ask her and set her on her feet. "Yes mommy." She says smiling widely at me. "Good. Now behave for your aunt Katy and Uncle Olie." I say looking at her. "Otay." She says smiling and kisses my nose then goes to her father. "Alright princess lets go take you to aunt Katy. Say bye bye to mommy and give your sister a kiss." My husband says kissing her head. Autumn kisses his cheek and then kisses my nose and then gently kisses her sisters head. "Alright lets go." He says smiling and leaves the room. I smile and watch her leave with a giant smile then look over at my daughter who was just starting to wake up. "Well hello baby girl. You are wide awake. Did you have a nice nap?" I coo gently and pick her up gently and hold her in my arms as my husband walks in. Dahalia coos and snuggles into me and moves her tiny hand and gently hits my chest with her tiny hands. "How my two girls doing?" I hear my husband ask. "I'd say we are doing pretty well." I say looking up at my husband with a smile. "Good good. Is there anything that my beautiful wife would like?" He says sitting on the edge of the bed and strokes my cheek gently. "Not that I can think of." I say blushing a deep red. "You sure you two don't need anything?" He asks me and looks down at his daughter. "I'm sure I don't need anything. However Dahalia might need more cuddles from her father." I say smiling and look at him. "I can do that." He says gently taking Dahalia out of my arms gently and holds her giving her loads of cuddles. I smile and watch him hold her and kiss her head gently. "You are such a beautiful girl. Daddy is so happy to have you and your sister in my life. You and your sister are both my little princesses." He says gently rocking her. Dahalia coos and snuggles into him happily. I smile and watch him with his daughter and can't help but feel so lucky to have a husband who is in love with his two daughters and me. "Daddy is so happy to be married to your mummy who is an absolute queen for dealing with me and my life. But also strong because she went through a hard and long process to deliver you and your sister." I hear him say causing me to look over at him and smile. "Thank you for the praise on being pregnant twice and having to give birth to something the size of a watermelon." I say playfully. James smiles and chuckles softly and crawls in next to me and holds our daughter. 

I smile and gently lay against him and look at our daughter in my husbands arms and look down smiling. "We are finally complete." I say smiling. "Not yet. All we are missing is a dog. You said that when Autumn turned two and you had Dahalia we could get one." My husband says. "I did and we will get a dog. I want to wait till Dahalia is three months. And we are not getting a puppy." I say looking at him. "I know and okay." He says smiling and kisses our heads. I smile and snuggle into him and stare down lovingly at my daughter. "Welcome to the world baby girl." I say kissing her head softly. James smiles and hands her to me and wraps his arms around me and cuddles us. We spend the rest of the night cuddling and taking turns with our daughter and with sleep. 

(Here's chapter 36. Hope you enjoy. As always if you can please vote and comment. Also baby number two is here.) 

(Here's Baby Dahalia.) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.3K 18
you taught me what real love is ... Hermione x OC reader :)
42K 594 35
Hello, lovely readers! Here lies a collection of harry potter characters (x female! reader) one-shots that I have written over time. I mainly writ...
26.2K 615 16
Hi, this is the non-smutty version of my one shots. Here I am going to include cute stories about the twins and everything that comes to my mind (sad...
36K 1.4K 41
I'll think of some song lyrics but rn it's late and night and my brain is not working. peace out James Phelps x reader fanfic. 12,7 K reads, 759 vote...