𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 || 𝐊𝐓𝐇

Autorstwa taettoess

His slender hands which was now covered with blood traced along her face. "Call me a monster one more time, a... Więcej

||Intro||
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A little spoiler
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 28

8K 404 146
Autorstwa taettoess

Jimin stopped his car in the huge garage,in the back of the mansion.
We got out of the car. The guards took my shopping items saying that still my shoulders were still not heal properly,I did insist but didn't want to argue with the bulky men.

Then they followed me and Jimin.
I was following Jimin from behind. The sun was already started to fade,getting the dark clouds to appear. It was more darker than the usual indicating that they will be a heavy rain fall tonight.

As I went towards the Huge mansion,the thunder sounds was filling out the silent atmosphere but not a single rain drop had fallen down to the Earth. A gust of cold breeze hits my body making me feel a weird sensation on my body. It feels nice,at the same time it gives me a sad vibe. But I still love the feeling of the wind before a rain storm.

It takes a long time to walk from the garage to the Mansion as we had to pass a huge garden that is more like a private botanical,with a huge kind of bushes that had being shaved into different shapes and size giving it a fantasy look on the garden. But the atmosphere didn't feel like it,one after another the thunders could be heard and each time it was getting more lounder than the other like it's competing with themselves.

"Y/n let's get in faster,it's going to rain" Jimin hurried his steps.

He probably don't want his styled hair to get wet, I thought and smiled to myself.

But my smile dropped thinking about Taehyung.

I would rather get caught to the storm than to get caught to Taehyung himself.

A lound thump caused me to get out of my thoughts.

Jimin was on floor,cursing at the rock he had just stumble on.

The guards who were behind our backs ran towards to him. And tried to help him get up. But he being the the stubborn man,didn't let them touch him.

He might have think that he would lose his pride if he got help from his Guards,did he? I mental scoff at that thought.

So I went towards him.

"Jimin are you ok?" I asked and helped the mafia boy to get up on his knees.

He stood up and dusted himself.

"Better than you could be when Taehyung sees you now" He said with a mocking tone.

Aish cocky bastard.

I frowned at him. And took my step towards the Mansion.

I was going to dig my own grave now.

The guards opened the door to the mansion and I was welcomed by Jin and Jungkook who was in the living room,roaming here and there.

They looked tensed?

Jin looked at me and gave a disappointed look.

Jimin went passed by me and went towards Jungkook.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jimin asked Jungkook.

"Up. Drinking" jungkook said while looking at me.

"Y/n go to the guest room for today,"
"soon before Taehyung comes down" Jin said softly.

"We'll talk about this later"

What? I just went on shopping and that's the problem?

Keeping the thoughts to my self as I didn't want to look at their disappointed face,I started going upstairs But I couldn't go much further up,Taehyung's voice stopped me. He was on the stairs looking down at me.

"Where do you think your going?"

I closed my eyes tightly.

His voice was oddly calm. I looked at him to see him holding a half drunk wine bottle on his hand,and as always his ears was occupied with silver studs and chains ear piercings. Rolled up sleeves making his tattoos to display,and I see my favourite tattoo curved perfectly,a dragon that is running down his veiny neck which can be clearly seeing on his honey skin that is covered with a little bit of his sweat.

This is not the time to drool over his Tattoos,get over it.

Taehyung was looking down at me like him his little prey.

"I asked you a question y/n,why can't you ANWER A FUCKING QUESTION WHEN I ASK YOU!?" His baritone voice shouts,making me flinch.  I took a step back.

I crunched the corner of the dress I was wearing,and closed my eyes tightly not wanting to make eye contact with his eyes.

But soon open my eyes when I heard foot steps coming toward me.

He ran his hand through his messy hair,and walked down the stairs towards me. My legs starts to feel wobbly under his piercing gaze.

"Taehyung you are drunk,go get-" I hadn't notice that Namjoon was there too,behind me,Namjoon had said it with an intimidating voice yet again only get cut off by Taehyung.

"Hyung don't try to say what to do any what not to do,you have my respect but don't make me lose it," Taehyung didn't even look at Namjoon,but kept his gaze at me the whole time.

"All of you," Taehyung pointed at his memebers. "don't interfere into this,she is my wife and I should handle her"

Wife? My ass, more like a prisoner.

Taehyung walked towards me,keeping zero distance between me and him. I didn't look up at him as he was very tall and didn't even want to look at him.
I was always looking so petit infront of his well built,muscular body. Looking down I held onto my dress.

"Now y/n, where did you go" he asked me while looking down at me.

"I- I went to the mall"

I looked at him.

"Did you tell any of us that your going out?" He raised his eyebrow.

I shake my head.

"No,b-because you guys were on a meeting a-and"

"And WHAT Y/N!" he shouted,his face had turned red,veins clearly visible due to raising of his voice.
I had unconsciously stepped back when he shouted.

"You could have atleast asked a guard to come with you" he said.

But this time I talked back. I had enough of his nonsenses. I too have a life.

"You know what? I am officially an adult,I can go where ever the fuck I want,being your wife doesn't mean I have to obey your stupid rules."
"And stupid of me to think that YOU had changed within last couple of months. But no,Your still that Ruthless Mafia."

"And Oh,another thing. Don't ever forget that we are just wife and husband on a stupid paper." I burst out.

I felt very hurt that before 3 months back,Taehyung was the sweetest husband you could ever ask for and now he is back at his own self,being the rude,cold and scary dude itself.

And we just came back to our own selves again,where we are now fight and throw hate at each other. Just like old days.

Taehyung had no emotions,he was just staring at me with his blank,unreadable expression. He had fold his buffy arms on his chest,through the whole time.

"Y/n,go to your room" Jin said,clearly trying to ease out the tension between me and Taehyung.

Taehyung was still infront of me,glaring at me with his snake eyes.

I started to go pass him to walk up the stair,before a hand gripped me tightly. So tightly that it could crush my bones in a matter of seconds.

It was none other than Kim Taehyung's hands.
Taehyung's arms had  gripped me.

I still remember how these hands caress my hair until I fall asleep,except tonight it the whole scenario is change,it's now that he was holding me ready to break my bones in no less than seconds.His wine bottle which he was holding was on the floor,shattered. He had throw it.

Just like a Deja Vu,I saw the the wine bottle on the floor shattered.

He drag me upstairs. I tried to get away from the grip,only for him to make it more tighter.

"Taehyung,i-its hurts" I manage to say while he furiously dragging me with him. But he didn't care any less.

He came towards the rooftop,and opened the huge sliding glass door and threw me out.

With it's still raining outside heavily,I immediately got drenched with water.

"Learn your lesson,i know you'll become sick by tomorrow but today your going to stay outside alone in this rooftop." He said.

"learn a lesson,not to raise your voice at Kim Taehyung,I maybe your husband,husband on a paper or whatever,but still I'm Kim Taehyung and no one ever disrespects me,UNDERSTOOD!?" He screamed.

He looked at his members.

"If any of you try to take her inside,let's see what's going to happen to that person"Taehyung warned them,and harshly close the glass door and went inside the Mansion. I saw Hoseok giving me a sympathetic look before he leaves. Not only him,Jimin gave me a sad smile before he leave.

I was out side in an open rooftop,all wet by the rain.

Luck was not on my side,the thunders were making the sky bright time to time.

I sat on the side of the rooftop,there were two guards,who were guarding the rooftop as always. They didn't even bother to look at me. They had huge black guns,and eyeing each an every corner carefully ready to attack any unknown outsiders who would cross this territory.

I hugged my knees to make me feel warm.

I tried to sleep,but couldn't with all the water lurking on my body,I couldn't.I would sometimes flinch at the sound of some of the thunders.

And also,my stomach was grumbling for food. I didn't have anything in the afternoon except for the avacado smoothie which I drank half from the mall. I never couldn't stay much longer without food or water,so I knew at any time I would faint.

_______________________

Hey guys!
It's me the annoying author.

Guys I'm soooo soooo sorry for my writings,I mean I cringe everytime I read my story.

And also I'm soooo sorry for not updating regularly. I lately had being unmotivated,but I trust me I love you guys soooo much and I promise to make this story interesting as good as I can. And i guess this story is becoming boring now.

But

I'll try my hard.

Ily guys sooo much,And be safe you guys,thank you sooooo much for 20k reads. Thank you soo soo much.

From your author nim 😗💜

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

46.9K 1.9K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...
427K 20.3K 46
"I'm a monster." He said to you with such a dark expression pressed against his face. "You should avoid someone like me if you don't want to die." "...
1.7K 91 24
Taehyung Vampire Fanfiction 🧛 COMPLETED ✅ My eyes bulged out of their sockets. My mouth opened wide. My throat became dry. My breathing stopped. My...
1K 78 4
"Hey, who the hell are you and what do you want." They groaned but didn't answer him, so Yoongi used his foot to roll the body over. "Shit! Seokjin...