TWINS with TWINS // Jungkook...

Bởi Aasshhuu2510

Jungkook:Y/n? What the fuck are you doing with this guy? Yena:Oh hello, I'm Yena, not Y/n.You dumbass. Meanwh... Xem Thêm

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8 (21+)
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Note
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22 (12+)
Part 23
Part 24 (15+)
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27 (12+)
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47 (16+)
Part 48 (21+)
Part 49
Part 51
Part 52 (18+)
Part 53 (21+)
Part 54 (18+)
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Final Part

Part 50

3.1K 152 57
Bởi Aasshhuu2510

Jungkook:"How could you do this to me Y/n ah?", he said his tears started pouring down like a fountain.

He saw Taehyung kissing the girl again after putting her down. Jungkook closed his eyes as he couldn’t bear the scene anymore. After awhile he opened his eyes and saw them going to somewhere while smiling lovingly at each other. Jungkook smiled bitterly and sayed,"So your love over Taehyung didn’t fade away huh?"

Then he suddenly saw Jimin coming in that way while running so he thought of getting away from there. He just want to be alone.

He turned to his home direction and started walking while his head was hung low and tears kept running down.

Time skip-

Jungkook opened the door with a heavy heart but got hugged by someone tightly. He sensed it was Y/n and his heart started paining. He was feeling like crying Again but controlled himself and hugged her back.

Y/n:"Where were you? I came back early for you"

Jungkook:"Outside just for a walk"

Y/n pulled away as she sensed his voice different. She scrunched her eyebrows when she saw his eyes.

Y/n:"Koo...what's wrong with your eyes? Why is it so red?", she said caressing his left cheek.

Jungkook:"N-nothing", he said looking away.

Y/n:"Did.. Did you you cry?"

Jungkook smiled alittle and said,"No no. Why would I? It's a very happy day for me isn’t it?"

Y/n nodded slowly but she still didn’t believe him.

Jungkook:"So...where were you Y/n ah?"

Y/n:"Oh well...I went to the nearby lake with Mark. It was really beautiful you know? We should also go there someday.", she said smiling happily.

But there was only one word going on Jungkook's mind and it was 'Lies'. He smiled coldly and said,"Sure"

Y/n:"Koo Let's go to your room. I want to cuddle! And I'm feeling alittle sleepy too. I'm soo tired"

Jungkook nodded while looking at another way and said,"Let's go"

He started heading towards the stairs but Y/n looked at him confusedly. She thought,'Is something wrong? He was okay this morning'

She shrugged it off and went to his room and saw him lying on his bed staring at the celling blankly. She also went to him and laid on his chest.

Jungkook took a glance on her and then looked away.

Y/n:"Koo hug me Please...otherwise I'm feeling I'll fall down"

Jungkook wrapped his hands around her without any emotion. Y/n smiled and went closer to his face and pecked his lips. She then nuzzled in his neck and said,"Koo? Can I ask you something?"

Jungkook:"Hmm"

Y/n:"How did you fell in love with me?"

Jungkook stayed silent for a moment and then started saying,"It was 3 years back....I was in California for some business purpose. After the works were done I was coming out from the company but thought of walking around abit so I decided to go the near by park. There was a lake in there and there I saw you..."

Y/n:"Wait Koo...what are you saying?"

Jungkook:"What?"

Y/n:"I Have never been in California before", she said getting up.

Jungkook looked at her with confused face.

Jungkook:"What? Then...was it Yena?", he said as he felt anxious.

Y/n:"No! Unnie also never went in there. She went to Canada"

Now she was also feeling an unknown fear. But Jungkook thought something else. He thought,'Oh? So now you are proving my love wrong...you could have just sayed that you don’t love me. Why are you suspecting my love for you?'

His eyes got teary and he got up from the bed and went outside hurriedly. Y/n panicked and went behind him.

Y/n:"Koo where are you going?"

They were now in downstairs and Yena and Jungwoon was there as well. Jungkook was going towards the main door but Y/n held his hand.

Y/n:"Koo what's wro-"

Jungkook:"Enough Y/n!", he said and yanked his hand out of her grip.

Yena and Jungwoon looked at them as well. They came towards them.

Y/n:"Koo-"

Jungkook:"Please stop Y/n! Please stop pretending that you love me when you Don't!"

Y/n's eyes widened in shock listening to him and her heartbeat Increased suddenly.

Jungwoon:"Hyung what happened-"

Jungkook:"Woon, Yena please stay out of this"

Jungkook turned to Y/n again and said,"Why did you do it Y/n? Was I not enough? Did my love seemed a toy to play with?"

Y/n:"What are you saying? Why would I think your love is a toy? I love you Jungk-"

Jungkook:"Stop lying! If you had loved me, then you wouldn’t have cheated on me with Taehyung hyung!"

Y/n:"W-what? But I didn’t. I only love you Ko-"

Jungkook:"Then you are saying what I'm telling you is lies? Huh? I saw it with my own eyes that he and you were kissing,  smiling..... You want me to believe you instead of my eyes, myself?!", he shouted.

Y/n flinched hard. Tears Were rolling down her eyes.

Jungkook:"If you love Taehyung hyung, then you could have just tell me. I would have understand. Atleast it would have hurt less than being betrayed like this", he said and and started sobbing.

Y/n:"Koo please believe me I didn’t. If I didn’t love you then what was all these days? What was...what was last night Koo? Tell me", she said in a numb voice.

Jungkook stayed silent and turned around and stormed out of the house. Y/n stood there crying. Yena came to her and hugged her tightly. Y/n hugged her back and sobbed on her shoulder.

Y/n:"Unnie please believe me...I didn’t"

Yena:"Sshh I know you didn’t. I know my sister. He must have misunderstood something. He'll be fine"

Y/n kept on crying.

On the other hand-

A knock was heard on Jimin's apartment door. Jimin was relaxing but groaned hearing the doorbell.

Jimin:"Ugh! Who the hell is here this time?! First that Taehyung ditched me and now he's not picking up my calls. I'm beyond annoyed right now. Now this new disaster.... ", he mumbled annoyedly and opened the door.

But he got surprised to see Jungkook standing there sobbing badly.

Jimin:" Kook what ha-"

Jungkook straightly hugged Jimin tightly and sobbed on his shoulder. Jimin patted his back and decided to calm him down first.

After awhile when he stopped crying Jimin pulled away and asked,"What happened Kook?"

Jungkook:"Nothing", he said blankly and sat on the coach.

Jimin followed him.

Jungkook:"You have beer?"

Jimin nodded.

Jungkook:"Can you get me one?"

Jimin:"Sure but what actually happened?"

Jungkook:"I'll tell you later Chim, first let me get out from this shit first"

Jimin sighed and went to his kitchen and brought many bottles from there. Jungkook started drinking hysterically. Jimin looked at him with confused face. Soon he became drunk and fell asleep on the coach.

Jimin:"What the hell?"

Next morning-

Jungkook woked up and saw it was morning already. He groaned as his head was throbbing in pain. He got up and realised he was in Jimin's apartment. Jimin likes to live alone so he stays here. He got up and went in the kitchen and saw Jimin cooking.

Jimin noticed him and said,"Morning"

Jungkook:"Morning"

Jimin placed a hangover soup infront of him. Jungkook began to drink it silently. When he was done Jimin placed it on the sink and sat infront of him looking serious.

Jimin:"Now can you tell me what actually happened?"

Jungkook looked lost for awhile and then realised what happened yesterday and his eyes got teary again. Jimin waited patiently.

Jungkook sighed and told him everything. Jimin was surprised after listening to the whole thing.

But he got confused as Y/n is not that type of girl and Taehyung is not someone who will snatch soneone other's girlfriend either. Thinking about Taehyung something Clicked in his mind. He turned to Jungkook and saw him shedding tears silently.

Jimin:"Kook you remember Taehyung telling that the girl he loves looks exactly like Y/n. But if you look closely you’ll find difference. Remember? What if Whom you saw with him wasn’t Y/n but the girl Taehyung loves?" [Jimin is genius]

[Thank you for reading it]

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

67.3K 2.2K 30
Jeon Y/N, Younger Sister Of Jeon Jungkook. She Is Very Kind And Innocent. Jungkook Loves Her A Lot. What Will Happen When Y/N Will Find Out That Jung...
175K 6.2K 32
She was already fed up with everything. Why? One, her mother, for the 4th time, risked. Two, she's leaving everything behind her old hometown. Three...
96.2K 5K 38
Where the cold CEO Jeon Jeonggukk , also known as JJK in underground mafia, falls for a cute boy named Taehyung and seeks his twin Jungkook for advic...
298K 16.2K 40
You thought one was bad, try two of them *** Jeon Jeongguk Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung Top Jeon's Bottom Taehyung Gguktaekook (twin au) Storyline, pl...