๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜†, ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...

By euoniabby_

๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘—๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’. โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐˜๐—ต... More

|| ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•– ||
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜ || ๐š๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”๐šœ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐š๐š™๐šž๐šœ-๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š› || ๐š–๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š”๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ || ๐š‹๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐š—'๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐šก || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š–๐š’ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š || ๐š”๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŠ'๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐šŠ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š— || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š– ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š–
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐šœ๐šž๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šž๐š๐š‘
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š– ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š›
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š›
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š’๐š— ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š˜๐š— ๐š›๐šŽ๐š™๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐š’๐šŒ ๐šŒ๐š’๐š๐šข
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ || ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—

๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ || ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š› ๐š”๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŠ

5.1K 213 88
By euoniabby_

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

As I was putting on my gear, I walked out of the locker room and Mako was waiting for me outside the door.

"Damn, took you long enough." He grumbled.

"It's cause I'm prettier than you." I smiled.

He scoffed and I giggled to myself.

We walked to the rest area that led to the arena and heard the noises form the crowd grow louder and louder.

As I was walking to my locker, I saw Bolin talking to a girl while leaning over the railing.

I instantly rolled my eyes while I opened my locker to grab my helmet and gloves.

"Again? It's the third time he's done this." I whispered to Mako.

"I know."

He looked behind him, "Psst. Bolin." He gestured for his brother to come in our direction.

"Didn't we tell you to stop bringing annoying fangirls back here? Tell her to find another seat." I whispered to him.

"Oh come on, guys! Look, I kind of already promised she could stay but-"

"No buts, Bolin. Get her out of here before I do." Mako hissed.

"Whoa, hey. We could be a bit nicer than that. But seriously, Bo. No offense, but if she's as crazy as the last one..." I whispered to him.

"I've got a good feeling about her! There's something special, I know it!"

He looks back at her and I do too. She's kinda cute.

"Hey, come here! I want you to meet my brother and sister." He started to walk back toward the girl and brings her over to where we were standing.

I started to tie the gloves around my wrists as Bolin introduced us to her.

"This is Mako. And Y/N." He smiled.

I looked at her bright blues eyes and tried my best to fake a smile.

"Mako? Wow, I heard you play on the radio. And Y/N, you too! You're both amazing players!"

"Hi. Come on, Bolin. We're up." I said blankly, giving the girl a small wave.

It's more than Mako did. He didn't even share the girl a single glance and just walked right past her as if she didn't exist.

I walked onto the platform with Mako and Bolin right behind us as I was still putting on my helmet.

"Good luck. Knock them out!" I heard her chuckle.

I turned my head around to look at the girl and winked at her 

I saw her face light up before turning my attention back to the screaming crowd.

The platform started to move forward as the announcer popped out of the floor of the ring and said our team name into the mic enthusiastically.

"Introducing, the Fire Ferrets!" He pointed at us as the spotlight shone on the three of us.

We waved to the crowds cheering, mostly Bolin's name.

I could hear some crazy fan girl screaming "I LOVE YOU BOLIN" from the stands.

The platform stopped at the ring and we walked toward the middle circle.

We immediately got into fighting position and waited for the bell to ring. I could feel the adrenaline rushing through my body.

I loved feeling this during a match.

DING

"And they're off!" The announcer starts before the water-bending one shoots a stream of water right at me.

I quickly dodged it and sent a stream of water toward the earth-bending one.

Bolin comes to my defense and we're able to fight him off until he throws a disk at my side and I'm sent flying to zone three.

I struggle to stand up again and before I'm able to, I see a disk flying toward me and I'm sent off the edge and into the water.

I frustratedly swim out of the water as I hear the crowds "oooh's" and "ahhh's." I quickly get back into the ring and get into position next to Mako.

"Come on, Y/N. Get your act together." I heard him seethe.

"Ah, don't worry, big brother." I smirk as the bell rings again for round two to start.

For some reason, falling into that water gave me another rush of energy.

I was able to send one of the Tiger-dillos flying into zone two. And with the help of Bolin, flying another one of them into the pool of water under us.

"Hah." I laugh to myself as I hear the crowds cheering, our team winning the second round.

We got into position in the middle circle again as the third round starts up again.

Soon enough, I get fireballs and disks flying toward me.

Mako sends the fire-bender off the ring, leaving two against three.

Bolin and I are able to fend the two of them off until a disk starts flying out of nowhere right at us.

I dodge it but Bolin was occupied with the water-bender.

"Bolin, look out!" I yelled.

He looked at me before he got knocked to the floor, tumbling into Mako and onto the floor of the ring.

if they don't get up in the next five seconds-

I think to myself before they get blasted off the ring and into the water below us.

fuck.

It's two against one now.

I'm left dodging the disks and water streaks that are targeted at me.

In doing so, I get sent into zone three, which very much complicates everything.

okay. you've got this. just tire them out so that it'll be easier to take them out by yourself.

I thought to myself as I was jumping around the edge of the ring like an idiot, trying not to get sent flying and losing the season for my team.

I breathe out in frustration as I get fed up with these two.

I start sending water steaks left and right toward the two, kicking and jumping up in the air.

Being like this is an incredible amount of fun, especially when there's a lot to lose.

Mako would kill me if he knew I was actually enjoying this instead of being dead-serious on winning.

To be honest, I never cared about winning these type of things. Just using my bending for something other than playing around and making shapes out of the water around me is an exhilarating feeling.

In my amusement, I send the earth bender flying off the ring and I'm left with the water-bender.

Fighting against someone with the same bending type as me. This won't take too long.

This one seemed like the hot-headed type. I decided to mess with him a bit.

I know Mako's gonna lecture me on this later, but who the fuck cares? I'm winning, that's the only thing he should care about.

I watched in amusement as the guy's face burns red and I could imagine steam coming out from his ears.

I chuckled before sending a bunch of water streaks his way and he does the same.

I'm careful to watch my step and stay light on my feet.

With one final blow, I throw a punch and a kick, sending water streaks toward the guy and victoriously sending him into the pool.

At this point, I'm so out of breath, I don't hear the crowds yelling and cheering my name at first.

I look up and take off my helmet, letting my hair bounce out of it.

I smiled in excitement as I waved to my fans.

I feel like I could run forever right now! I was so filled with adrenaline and happiness in that moment.

I just won the match for my team and we're going to the championship!

I laughed to myself as I went back to the place where I met that water tribe girl.

Just as I make it back onto the platform, I'm tackled by Bolin onto the floor in a brotherly hug.

"YESSS YOU WON THE MATCH FOR US, Y/N!" He laughed in excitement, peppering kisses all over my face.

"Ugh- okay, Bolin! That's enough!" I struggled to get him off me, but Mako pulled him off.

I love Bolin but he needs to learn to give a shit about personal space.

I look up to a bothered black-haired boy with his arms crossed.

I was leaning back on my elbows and looked him up and down.

"What?"

"What the hell was that?? Why were you acting like a child and making faces?! You looked stupid!" He yelled.

"But I won the match didn't I?"

"Barely." He added.

We stared at each other for a few moment before we burst into laughter.

He extended his hand to me and I grabbed it, letting him help me up.

"You did great, Y/N."

"Of course I did." I answer smugly.

I looked over at the girl from earlier. She had a high ponytail and two strands of hair on the sides of her face held together by blue and white hairpieces.

"Oh my gosh, you were amazing out there! I'm Korra. I've heard you play before on the radio." She held out her hand toward me and I shook it kindly.

"I know. You've said that already. But thank you, Korra. Always nice to meet a fan."

I smiled before letting go of her hand and heading over to my locker to put my helmet and gloves away.

I overheard Bolin and Korra talking about training together, him offering to show her his skills.

I rolled my eyes as I put my helmet away.

"That won't be a problem. I'm also an earthbender." I heard her say.

I listened in confusion. I was so sure because I her water tribe attire, she was either a water-bender like me or just a normal non-bender.

I overheard Bolin say my exact thoughts out loud.

"No, I am a water-bender. And a fire-bender." She said.

"Uhuh- I'm confused." Bolin says.

I look over at Mako next to me and we give each other the same look.

"You're the Avatar. And I'm an idiot." He says, embarrassed.

"Both are true." She answers smugly.

I turned to look at her and at Bolin.

He's fangirling and pointing at the girl, mouthing "the. Avatar!" He's doing more right now than his crazy fangirls ever did.

"No way. You're messing with us." I chuckled.

"It's true. Master of all four elements. Well, three at the moment." She said.

I thought about her for a second. I wanna see her actually bend more than one element. "Prove it."

"Huh?"

"Prove you're the Avatar. You can do that for me, can't you?" I asked innocently.

She looked at me challengingly and nodded. "Alright fine."

She eyed a stack of disks on the floor in the corner and picked one up.

"Okay. Now, do water." I smirked.

"But I- I don't have any water to bend..." She said, sounding hesitant as she put the disk back down.

I walked over to the edge of the platform and looked at the water.

I turned back to Korra and gestured to the water below me.

"There's your water, Miss Avatar. Go on, have a go." I said.

She walked over to me and looked down. She was still pretty hesitant but was definitely determined to prove she's the one and only Avatar.

She crouched down and looked over the edge, closing her eyes.

She let her hand out over the edge and I looked down at the water, seeing multiple droplets of water float upwards towards us.

Soon enough, they were floating in the air in front of us, droplets floating in a circular pattern.

Korra opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Happy?"

"Very. I'm sitting next to the Avatar. What an honor." I smiled.

I could make out the smallest amount of pink glowing on her cheeks as I stood back up.

"So, which element is the one you're having trouble mastering?" I asked as I extend an arm to help her stand up.

"Oh, airbending. I don't know why but it doesn't come as natural to me as the other elements do." She expresses.

"Hm. Have you tried getting help from someone on Air Temple Island? What about Avatar Aang's Son?"

"Oh, yeah he's actually the one teaching me. But I still have trouble with it." She grumbled.

"It's alright. I'm sure you'll get it in no time." I smiled.

"Come on, guys. We're gonna show you how we do bending in the ring!" Bolin said enthusiastically though the doorway.

I looked at him and then back at Korra. I jerked my head toward the doorway and walked past Bolin.

Mako was already out the door. I caught up with him and slapped his arm, letting him know I was next to him.

"Oh my god, how hot was she?"

"She's okay." He said bluntly.

"Just okay?"

"Yeah. I've seen better."

"That's a lie. That is such a lie."

He laughed in response.

"I'm not lying! Korra's pretty, I guess, but she's just okay in my opinion."

"I'm worried about your taste in women, big brother. Because that girl back there? Far from okay." I chuckled, walking ahead of him.

"We're not that apart in age! We're both eighteen."

"Then why do you act like such a big brother?" I smirked.

He said nothing.

"That's what I thought."

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

A/N: Hiii. New story. I got the idea from @kuvirasonlyspouse on TikTok. They get the credit for the idea of a Korrasami fic. Go follow them if you want. I'll try to update here atleast once a week. Have a good night luvs <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 967 25
"not a day went by where i didn't think of you both." ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หšใ€€ใ€€หš*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš๏ผŠ it's been three years. three years...
16.1K 447 9
You are Bolin's twin and the youngest sibling by 13 minutes. Somehow you got the fire bender gene while your twin got the earth bending one. Your bro...