โฆBTS Imagineโฆ

By pioues

Welcome to my BTS Imagine book! Enjoy my weirdness and have fun reading ARMYS!โค๐Ÿ˜˜ -Requests are open! Request... More

โ€ขโฆโ€ขRequests are open!
|โœจ|Yoongi
|๐Ÿ’Œ|Jungkook
|๐Ÿ’Ÿ|Namjoon
|๐ŸŒŸ|Jimin
|๐Ÿ’•|Hoseok
|โ˜•|Seokjin
|๐Ÿ’|Taehyung
|๐ŸŽ‡|Namjoon
|๐ŸŽ‰|Hoseok's Birthday Special|๐ŸŽ‰|
|๐ŸŒŒ|Jungkook PT1
|๐ŸŒŒ|Jungkook PT2
|๐ŸŽŠ|Yoongi Birthday Special|๐ŸŽŠ|
|๐Ÿ’˜|Taehyung
|๐Ÿ’ซ|Jimin
|โญ|Seokjin
|โ™ฅ|Jungkook
|๐Ÿƒ|Yoongi PT 1
|๐Ÿƒ|Yoongi PT2
|๐Ÿ’–|Jungkook
|๐Ÿ’—|Jimin
|๐Ÿ’Ž|Seokjin
|๐Ÿ’›|Hoseok
|๐ŸŒ |Namjoon
|๐ŸŒฟ|Jimin
|๐Ÿ‘‘|Seokjin
|โ™ฃ|Taehyung
|๐Ÿ”ฎ|Yoongi
|๐ŸŒบ|Jungkook
|๐ŸŒ‰| Namjoon
|๐ŸŽ‚| Jungkook Birthday Special|๐ŸŽ‚|
|๐ŸŽ|Namjoon's Birthday Special|๐ŸŽ|
|๐Ÿก| Jimin
|๐ŸŒป|Seokjin
|๐ŸŽˆ|Jimin Birthday Special|๐ŸŽˆ|
|๐ŸŒณ| Hoseok
|๐Ÿ’Ÿ| Taehyung
|๐ŸŒท| Yoongi
|๐Ÿฐ|Jin Birthday Special|๐Ÿฐ|
|๐ŸŒท| Jimin
|๐ŸŽ€| Taehyung's Birthday Special|๐ŸŽ€|
|๐Ÿ’“| Namjoon
|๐Ÿ’Ÿ| Hoseok
|๐ŸŽถ|Yoongi
|๐Ÿ| Seokjin
|๐Ÿ—ป| Taehyung
|๐ŸŒŠ| Yoongi PT 1
|๐ŸŒŠ| Yoongi PT2
|๐Ÿ’ญ| Namjoon
|๐Ÿ”ฑ| Jimin
|๐ŸŒˆ| Jimin

|๐Ÿ”ซ|Taehyung

256 7 1
By pioues

This is my own! I don't own anything besides the plot! Enjoy!

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Mafia AU!

Normal P.O.V

Break ups are rough aren't they? Especially if you were in a long relationship with the guy that you loved and thought that he was the one! Not this time. Your boyfriend cheated on you with his ex girlfriend! You were so heartbroken and angry. You've dated him for 3 years! 3 YEARS!! Gone down the drain!

Currently you were on your way to a bar. Your best friend decided to take you out and treat you and she choose a club out of all places. You to get him off your mind and out of your heart! You had dressed up tonight. You wore a short black dress that reached your mid thigh. You had a braclet on and a beautiful necklace and a pair of earings. You also wore a medium high high shoes. You left your hair open and adjusted your dress.

"Do i look alright?" You ask her for the tenth time that night. Miran groaned and nodded. "Yes girl! You look amazing! Sexy even! I'm sure you'll find someone tonight." She winked at you.

"Miran, i just had a break up! Don't you think it's too early for another relationship?" You questioned. Miran shook her head.

"Nonsense! He was a douch bag anyways! He only used to talk about his ex! I warned you in the beginning, didn't I?" You huffed and looked out the window. You both arrived at the club and saw alot of people and the music was blaring loudly with people dancing on the dance floor.

This was the most famous club in Seoul so alot of Mafia's come here to have a drink and maybe discuss business. As you walked in, you could feel alot of eyes on you. It was abit uncomfortable but you ignored it. Miran ordered the two of you drink at the bar while you looked around. Your eyes suddenly landed on a man who was sitting on a couch with six other men around him. Women surrounded them but none of them paid attention to them. His legs was spread out and he had a drink in his hand.

He suddenly looked at you and smirked. You blushed and turned around, your back facing him. He was so good looking!

"(Y/n)! He was totally checking you out!" Miran said and smiled evily. Your cheeks flared. "S-shut up! No he wasn't! But he is so handsome..." You said dreamily and the girl nodded and took a sip of her drink.

"I can agree on that. Damn..the way he's spreading his legs. His friends too are all handsome and cute." Miran giggled. "Do you think their apart of a Mafia group?"

"I don't know. Probably." Miran shrugged her shoulders and you took a sip of your drink. Through out the night, you kept on glancing at that man and alot of men were trying to hit on you but you shut them down straight away.

"Girl! Why???" Miran whinned and clung onto you as you turned another man down. Yep, she was drunk. You furrowed your eyebrows at her and gently pushed her off you. "Get a hold of yourself women." She giggled and hiccuped. "N-no! I wannaaa gooo to that hot, sexy man!!" She started walking in their direction but you quickly pulled her back.

"Alright, that's it. You need to go home. Now." You pulled out your phone and dialed a number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Juhyun? Your sister is drunk so can you pick her up please?"

"Yeah, sure I'm on my way."

"Thanks bye."

You hung up and kept miran company till her brother comes. Fifteen minutes later, he arrived. Miran put up a fight with her brother but eventually passed out from the alcohol.

"See you around (Y/n)." Juhyun waved and you waved back. "Bye!" Luckily you weren't drunk. You only had one drink and the rest of the night some juice. You were sitting alone by the bar when somebody sat down next to you. It was the handsome man that you were looking at earlier.

"Hey beautiful." He said and you smiled lightly.

"Hi." He ordered another drink and the bartender nodded. "Why all alone?" You huffed and ran a hand through your hair. "I honestly don't know..." You sighed.

The man stared at you for a few minutes. "Break up?" Your eyes widened. "How did you know?" He swirled the drink in his hand and chuckled abit. "I just know that look." You nodded. Suddenly one of your favourite songs started playing.

"Want to dance?"

"H-huh?"

He finished his drink and pulled you towards the dance floor. He placed his hands on your waist and you put your arms around his neck. His body was pressed against yours and your face was flushed.

"W-what are you doing?!" You panicked and he chuckled. "What else? Dancing with this beautiful and sexy women that caught my attention." He placed his face in the crook of your neck and you felt his breath on your neck. You bit your lip and looked down.

"What's your name babygirl?" His voice was husky and it made a shiver run down your spine.

"L-lee (Y/n)." You stuttered. He hummed and he swayed his body with yours to the music. "That's a beautiful name for a beautiful women like yourself babygirl." He smirked at you and you smiled lightly.

"Thank you. What's your name?"

"Kim Taehyung." He winked making you giggle. "That's a nice name for a handsome man as yourself." You said repeating his words. He laughed and pressed his body closer to yours making you gasp.

"Hmm baby...You're so beautiful." He groaned and his hands that were on your waist squeezed your waist abit.

You were about to reply when you gasped softly as you saw a famaliar face in the crowd. Taehyung looked at your shocked face and looked to where you was looking. "Is he your ex boyfriend?" He questioned and you nodded.

"Yeah. He cheated on me with his ex girlfriend. Now he's here with that witch." You scoff, you were totally over him now that you've got this drop dead gorgeous man infront of you. Taehyung wanted to punch your ex for what he did. He was a jerk that needed to be taught a lesson. Everyone knew that Kim Taehyung was not a man to be messed with or his gang, BTS.

Taehyung let go of you, making you confused. He walked over to where your ex making was dancing with his 'girlfriend' making you worried.

"T-taehyung?!" You called out but tae suddenly punched your ex making you gasp and his 'girlfriend' scream. The music stopped and people started to whisper.

"What the fuck man?!" Your ex said as he wiped some blood from his busted lip. Taehyung glared at him coldly making your ex freeze.

"That's what you get for cheating on (Y/n), you jerk!" He growled. You pulled Taehyung's arm gently, wanting to get out.

"Tae p-please! Let's get out of here!" You begged but a hand turned you around and slapped you.

The crowd gasped and your eyes widened. Your ex's so called 'girlfriend' stared at you and screamed.

"You bitch! You did this to him! You sent that guy to punch him! You witch!" She tried to slap you again and you waited for the impact but nothing happened. You opened your eyes and saw taehyung holding her hand. He glared at her and she struggled against him.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her or else." She scoffed.

"Or else what? She deserves it anyways. I mean, who the hell are you to tell me to do anything?" She rolled her eyes at Taehyung and he smirked.

He leaned down to her ear and whispered.

"I'm the famous Mafia in Seoul. Kim Taehyung." Her eyes widened and she quickly apologised.

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't know-"

Taehyung scoffed and smirked. "Save it. Apologising is useless. The damage is already done. I'll let you go. But never ever show your face and his face near (Y/n) ever again. Understood?" He asked sternly and she nodded.

"Then get out of here now!" He shouted and they both left. As soon as they left, the music started playing and everything went back to normal. You were shocked, you've never seen your ex that scared before.

"Are you alright." He asked and held your cheek up where that women slapped you. You nodded.

"Y-yeah. It just stings abit."

He sighed and pulled you towards the couch he was sitting at earlier with the six other guys. "Hey. I'll head out early." They nodded and waved at you. You quickly waved back as Taehyung pulled you out the door.

He pulled you into an alleyway and slammed you into the wall making you gasp lightly. "T-taehyung! What are you-" you were cut off by him slamming his lips against yours. Your eyes widened and kissed back immediately. Your hands held his chest and his hands held your hips. The kiss was passionate and full of love. Taehyung bit your bottem lip for enterence but you denied him.

He growled and squeezed your ass making you gasp. He took that opportunity to slip into your mouth. He explored your mouth and you moaned abit and pulled him closer to you. You ran a hand over his chest and felt his abs under his shirt. You needed air so you pulled back and saw a string of siliva connecting your lips with his. The string broke and you licked your lips.

"Wow babygirl. You're a good kisser." He said and you laughed. "So are you handsome."

He held you close to him and he hugged you. You hugged back and inhaled his scent. "Soo...you're a mafia aren't you?" You asked hesitantly and he nodded. "One of the most deadliest mafias in Seoul."

"Were you here for business?" He shook his head.

"No. We just wanted to get out. We've been stressed out these couple of weeks." He sighed and you rubbed his head. "Your members seem nice." You say and he smiled.

"Yeah. They've been with me for most of my life. Their my brothers." You smiled and saw that it was late. You needed to get home.

"I-I gotta go. It's late." He frowned and pouted lightly. "Be my girlfriend."

You blinked.

"What?"

"Be my girlfriend," He repeated and your cheeks became red.

"You're not like any other girl (Y/n). Their either only after my money or my body and your not. I noticed that. You're special, that's what I like about you and you're beautiful and I...I love you (Y/n)." He confessed. You were stunned. You didn't know what to say, your mind wasn't working. He looked away shyly making you laugh.

"I...Taehyung i-" you were cut off by him.

"I'm sorry! I'm so stupid! You're probably not looking for a relationship right now! I..I'll leave you to go home." He let go of you making you laugh silently.

"Taehyung! Aren't you going to listen to me?" You asked. You reached for his hand and turned him around. He looked down so you cupped his cheek.

"Why are you so glum? Who said I'm not looking for a relationship right now? I love you too tae." You smiled and stroked his cheek. He grinned a boxy smile and hugged you tight.

"I promise! I'll keep you safe and happy!" You nodded and kissed his cheek.

"I know you will." You both stayed in silence and enjoyed each others company. The moon light was shining on the two of you and it was perfect.

"I love you (Y/n)."

"Me too Taehyung."

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

This one was kind of cringe. Wasn't it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550 22 6
First of all I want to say that I'm no professional once or ever in writing novels/imagines. All of this are original any coincidence with another st...
2.6M 61.3K 190
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14. Note May 24, 2023: BTS IMAGINES IS UNDERG...
5.4K 248 35
book of texts and imagines between bts and you, with different scenarios โœจโš˜ -REQUESTS OPEN- ENJOY~!
5.3K 277 34
BTS x READER ONE SHOTS Enjoy! *ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แดแด„แด‡ss แดา“ แด‡แด…ษชแด›ษชษดษข โœ” [SET 1] Jimin **Please only read the chapters I edited [for now] while the others are stil...