My Mr Bodyguard

By isawritesfanfiction

♣ what happens when a determined, stoic and arrogant man meets a kind hearted yet stubborn woman? More preci... More

Author's Note
chapter 1 : Oh My God!
Chapter-2 Meeting Parents
Chapter - 3 The Surprise!
Chapter - 4 A What??!
Chapter - 5 Doctor's Appointment
Chapter - 6 Going Home
Chapter - 7 Silence
Chapter - 8 Confused
chapter - 9 Stubborn Woman
Chapter - 10 Nightmare
Chapter - 11 The Talk
Chapter - 12 Girl Friends
Chapter - 13 Your Date
Chapter - 14 Shopping
Chapter - 16 The Ball (Two)
Chapter - 17 The Trainer
Chapter - 18 What Was That?!
Chapter - 19 Can I Buy You Dinner?
Chapter - 20 Angry Avneet
Chapter - 21 I'm Hurt
Chapter - 22 Nigam Family
Chapter - 23 Complicated Feelings
Chapter - 24 Danger?
Chapter - 25 Into The Unknown
Chapter - 26 The News
Chapter - 27 Getting Along
Chapter - 28 So Close
Chapter - 29 The Unexpected
Chapter - 30 Realisation
Chapter - 31 Determined
Chapter - 32 New Mission
Chapter - 33 Can We Talk?
Chapter - 34 Outbursts
Chapter - 35 Surreal
Chapter - 36 Mi Amor
Chapter - 37 Plan Backfired
Chapter - 38 The Apology
Chapter - 39 A Situation
Chapter - 40 The First Fight
Chapter - 41 Change Of Plans
Chapter - 42 The Village
Chapter - 43 Settling In
Chapter - 44 Meet & Greet
Chapter - 45 The Virtual Meeting
Chapter - 46 Dear God!
Chapter - 47 His Jealousy
Chapter - 48 The Walk Of Shame
Chapter - 49 Unanticipated Accident
Chapter - 50 The Relief
Chapter - 51 On Our Way Back Home
Chapter - 52 The Chaos
Chapter - 53 Sudden Arrival
Chapter - 54 Playing Challenges
Chapter - 55 Caught In The Act
Chapter - 56 Calm Before The Storm
Chapter - 57 Into Lion's Den
Chapter - 58 Trapped?
Chapter - 59 Upper Hand
Chapter - 60 Consequences
Chapter - 61 Appalled
Chapter - 62 Anguish
Chapter - 63 Craving You
Chapter - 64 Revelation
Chapter - 65 Big Decisions
Chapter - 66 Wedding Bells or Not?
Chapter - 67 One Step Closer
Chapter - 68 Dreams & Surprises

Chapter - 15 The Ball (One)

2K 169 20
By isawritesfanfiction

3rd May~

Avneet was being restless since the morning. She doesn't like these parties. She feels suffocated. She hates all those double faced people. She can't tolerate them. She needs to act cool tonight. Another problem is Siddharth Nigam. He is attending the party as her date. She knew it will cause unnecessary attention towards her. Her family agreed to this plan when she told them about Sid being her date. Jai was feeling smug. He could barely hide his grin. As Avneet informed them on phone she couldn't see her brother's reaction.

Siddharth had noticed Avneet's behaviour today. She was oddly quiet. It disturbed him that she was overthinking the whole situation. He knew she didn't want to go today. He sighed. 'I should give her some space.' he thought. And that's what he did. He didn't talk with her other than necessary.

Jannat was here to help Avneet get ready. They had to leave at 6.30 pm. Jannat came here at 3.00 pm. When Siddharth told her that it was too early to get ready, she rolled her eyes and told him to 'fuck off'. He shook his head and went to the living room to watch TV.

Both of the girls were at Avneet's room for almost 3 hours. Siddharth got bored and went to his room to get ready. It took him 20 minutes. He descended downstairs and waited for the girls.

(Siddharth's Outfit) [without the flower.]

Avneet wanted a natural look. Jannat shook her head with a smile and did what Avneet wanted. She did light makeup. Keeping her look natural. Winged eyeliner. Mauve color matt lipstick. Her hair was in loose curls. Her gown was sleeveless and had a slit down from her left mid thigh.

(Avneet's outfit)

"All set Avu. You look beautiful! Siddharth is going face a hard time shoving all those men away." Jannat said winking at her. Avneet's cheeks turned light shade of pink. Which Jannat noticed and grinned. Avneet rolled her eyes and stood up. Her heels giving her extra 4 inch height.

"Shut up Jan. Who knows I may find a handsome young man for myself." she said smirking lightly. Jannat shook her head with a laugh.

"We'll see babe." she winked at her. Avneet didn't get the hint.

"Let's go. We need to leave soon." she said. Jannat nodded her head and followed her outside.

Siddharth was pacing around. He was looking at his watch. 'Where are these girls? We need to leave soon.' he thought groaning. Then he heard footsteps and looked up.

"Oh thank god! I thought you'll never co-" he cut himself in the mid sentence. He stared wide eyed at the beauty in front of him. His eyes taking her in from head to toe. She had wore an simple looking gown. Her makeup natural. 'She is looking like a goddess.' he thought staring bluntly at her. Avneet was looking down. She didn't want to fall ungracefully in front of him. She could feel his eyes on her body. Leaving heated trails behind. Jannat looked at her old friend and smirked. He was staring at the woman beside her. She shook her head and sighed. 'Ah, feelings. Faisu, I miss you.' she thought.

When Avneet reached downstairs, she finally looked at him. Both took a sharp intake of breath when their eyes met. Jannat slowly left them alone and went to the kitchen giving them privacy. Avneet's eyes took him in. He wore an emerald green color suit. Which hugged his figure perfectly. His hair was styled with gel. He looked really handsome. When she looked back into his eyes, she found him already staring at her with an unreadable emotion. Which left her breathless. She blushed under his gaze. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and looked down. Which broke Siddharth from his trance. He walked to her and stood in front of her. Though she had her heels on but Siddharth was still taller than her.

"You look beautiful." he complemented her. His voice sending shiver down her spine. Her cheeks turned more red if it was possible. She looked up into his eyes making him take a deep breath.

"Thank you." she said smiling. It took his breath away. 'God! What is happening to me?' he asked breathing slowly. His heart was beating fast. Both of them were in another world holding the eye contact. And Jannat decided to help them get out of their dreamland because they were getting late.

"As much as I love to see you guys staring at eachother with the lovey-dovey eyes, I hate to break it to you that you guys are getting late." she said pointedly. Siddharth and Avneet jumped listening her voice. Siddharth cleared his throat and took a big step away from her. Avneet looked down her cheeks still pink. Jannat rolled her eyes smiling.

"C'mon, you can continue whatever you were doing later. Now, off you go!" she said ushering them outside. All of them went outside. Siddharth maintaining a good distance from Avneet to clear his mind. Jannat and Avneet were walking ahead.

"What were saying about finding a young man for yourself? Well, it seems pretty clear that you've already found him." Jannat teased her smirking. Avneet blushed and looked down.

"Shut up." she mumbled making Jannat laugh. When they reached to their car. Jannat bid them goodbye and went to her home. Siddharth opened the door for Avneet surprising her. She smiled shyly at him and got inside. He went to the opposite side and joined her. And the driver started the car for their ride to the Nandra mansion.

_______________________________________

"Wow princess, you look beautiful!" her dad complemented her. She smiled at her dad. Her mother's eyes were glossy.

"C'mon mom. Don't you start crying now." Avneet said making her mom give a wet laugh.

"You're looking gorgeous." Sonia said making Avneet smile at her.

"Akhir beti kiski hoon?" she said with a proud look making her family laugh. Siddharth smiled at their interaction. (I'm your daughter, ain't I?)

"Thank God! You don't look that bad. At least you won't embarrass us in front of the media." Jai said jokingly. Avneet punched his arm.

"Shut up before I give your dumb face a beautiful makeover by my fist." she said. Her voice dropping dangerously low. Siddharth widened his eyes. Jai narrowed his eyes at her. Aman and Sonia shook their head laughing gently.

"Alright, that's enough you two. Get in the car. We're getting late." Aman said. Jai didn't have a date. His bodyguard was attending as his friend. It would be slightly difficult for them to stay in cover. But the target was on Avneet. And that's what worries them the most.

At 8.30 pm, they reached. Two different cars. Aman, sonia, Jai and Vishal (his bodyguard) together. They stepped outside and immediately were crowded by media. Bright flashes were everywhere. Avneet and Siddharth were right behind them still on the car. She watched her family getting crowded by the media. She became uneasy. Siddharth saw her shifting uncomfortably in her sit and understood the situation.

"Relax, Avneet. I'll take care of them." he said reassuringly looking straight into her eyes. She believed him. She didn't know why but she did. She knew he would do as he says. She nodded her head smiling at him. The car moved forward. Avneet took a deep breath. 'It's okay Avneet. Siddharth will take care of them. Don't freak out. Stay calm.' she told herself.

"Stay here. Come outside when I open the door for you, okay?" he asked her. She nodded. He smiled at her and went outside. Soon he opened the door. She took a deep breath and smiled at him. She held his hand which he had forwarded towards her and stood up gracefully. As soon as she stood up, all the flashes blinded her. All the reporters started asking her questions. She tried to block the light by the back of her hand but it didn't help much.

A strong arm wrapped around her waist protectively. Siddharth had wrapped his arm around her seeing her discomfort. He pulled her to his chest side hugging her. She used him as a shield to block the light. Both of them could feel the tingles and sparks shooting into their system. But they choose to ignore it right now because of the situation. She inhaled his scent. She didn't know why but he made her feel safe.

"Mam! Mam! Where were you all this time?" "Mam! Can we take a picture?" "Sir, who are you?" "Are you two dating?" "Sir, how are you related to eachother?" "Mam, how are you feeling about your father's election?" " Sir! Mam! Please answer our questions." these type of many questions were asked by the reporters. Neither Siddharth nor Avneet choose to answer them. Siddharth made their way in quickly. Still holding Avneet by his side. Avneet exhaled shakily after reaching inside. Siddharth let go of her slowly. He looked at her worriedly.

"Are you okay?" he asked. She looked into his eyes and was surprised seeing the concern in them. She nodded her head smiling genuinely at him. He too smiled back at her.

"Thank you." she said gratefully. He just smiled at her. Many eyes were on them. Watching them carefully. Including Jai. He smiled looking at them. Aman and Sonia were busy mingling with people.

Avneet and Siddharth made their way inside. Avneet could feel the burning sensation from where he held her tightly fade. And suddenly she felt cold. Both standing close to eachother. As they have to act as dates, Siddharth led both of them to the bar. He knew Avneet didn't drink alcohol. So he ordered her a club soda and lime. She smiled at his choice. Because she liked the drink. He also asked for the same drink as he needed to stay sober. They were conversing with themselves when Jai approached then with Vishal at his side.

"Having fun di?" he asked already knowing the answer. She shook her head smiling forcedly as she knew people were looking at them by judging eyes.

"Absolutely not." she whispered looking bored. Jai laughed at her.

"What are you saying di? I thought you loved these parties." he teased her knowing it will irritate her. She glared at him dismissing all the act.

"Shut up Jai and get lost." she said. Jai was about to say something but Siddharth coughed. The three of the looked at him. He pointed his finger at something. They looked back and saw Aman and Sonia approaching them with someone. Avneet and Jai rolled their eyes.

"Here we go again." Avneet muttered. Siddharth remained confused.

_______________________________________

Aman and Sonia brought someone towards them. Avneet was feeling uncomfortable. Both Jai and Siddharth noticed. Jai took a step closer to Avneet.

"Di relax. He won't do anything. You have a date." he whispered making Avneet glare at him. Siddharth went to his rigid mode hearing Jai. 'A competition? Bring it on.' he thought smugly. He continuously reassured himself saying it was just acting.

"Avneet! You remember him right?" Aman asked not quiet comfortable with the boy. He had a bad reputation. But he was Aman's ally. So he had to be nice to them. And the boy wanted to meet his children. Avneet nodded stiffly and forced a smile. He forwarded a hand to her. She too took it for a shake. But to her and everyone's surprise he kissed her knuckles. Siddharth fisted his palms and took a deep breath.

"Hey gorgeous." the boy said smirking lightly. Avneet took her hand back rather forcefully because he had gripped it tightly. She shifted towards Siddharth and he got the cue.

"Hey Riyaz. Meet my date. Siddharth." she said with a smile looking at Siddharth and placing her hands on his biceps. Siddharth felt undeniably smug. She flipped him off. Siddharth puffed out his chest a bit and forwarded his hand to Riyaz. Riyaz gulped. Siddharth was tall and intimidating. He took his hand for a shake but Siddharth gripped it tightly making him wince lightly.

"Siddharth Nigam." he introduced himself with a strong voice and left Riyaz's hand. Riyaz looked at him.

"R-riyaz Aly." he stammered failing in his attitude pretty badly. Avneet and Jai bit back a laugh. She felt really good. Riyaz always made her feel uneasy. And Siddharth scaring him made her feel better. Siddharth nodded his head at him.

"Mr. Nandra, I have to make an important call. I'll see you around." Riyaz said after taking a deep breath. Aman nodded his head. He was also trying not to laugh. Riyaz speed walked away from them. All of them laughed silently after he was gone. Siddharth looked at Avneet and found her smiling brightly. It was the first time she laughed after coming here. He too smiled at her. Aman shook his head lightly.

"That was good Siddharth. I hope you'll make sure to keep these type of men away from my daughter." he said jokingly. Siddharth was more than ready to do so. He nodded his head.

"Sure, Mr. Nandra." he replied. Avneet shook her head at these men. 'Overpossesive.' she inwardly rolled her eyes. She had forgotten to take her hands off Siddharth's bicep. Jai saw that and smirked.

"Look who's getting cozy with their bodyguard." he teased Avneet. She widened her eyes and dropped her hands from Sid's bicep much to his disappointment. She blushed and glared at her brother.

"Shut up." she whisper shouted at him with pink cheeks. Jai laughed lightly at her and pinched her cheeks.

"Aw, look! You're blushing." he whispered again at her. She widened her eyes. And her cheeks turned more red. She was going to argue but someone called her.

"Avneet?" a voice called.

Hey guys!
Here is chapter fifteen. I hope you'll like it.

Woah! More than 2300 words! Longest I've ever written!

So, did you like the chapter?

Did you like their outfits?

Who do you think called her?

Did you like Siddharth shooing Riyaz away?

(No hate towards any Riyazians. He is a temporary character. Not a villain.)

What do you think will happen next?

Stay tuned to know more! 👻

Please vote, share and comment 🤗

Love ya'll ❤️

-Isa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 13K 40
"welcome to the HELL baby" Aaric said emphasizing the word "hell", and pushed her hard into the house,on the cold floor. "Why did you pushed me and...
14K 769 29
He:..., promise me whatever happens we will always be like this. You will never leave me. She: Promise! ⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆ She: mom! why can't you u...
143K 10.5K 44
It's sidneet fanfic! His fingers grazed on my skin as he start coming closer to my necklace. Within no time, I was out of his hold. I felt a relief😌...
102K 7.1K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...