My Sunshine~ mbb x fem reader

By suicidal4u

"I would occasionally pull up a photo of her on my phone, and kiss her lips" "wish it were real" More

Obsession?
The Concert
Fangirls
On internet~
hAnGoUtS
Guess I didn't lie
~what happens after~
mills i-
✨Movie night✨
The incident-
Seven Minutes In Heaven
Candygrams and cute notes
Lake house yeahhhh-
We are who we are when no one's around.
Pool party☠️
💕Confessions💕
☠️Instagram Live☠️
How could you?
Falling
Come find me
•birthday surprise•
bathtub fantasies
I will end you 😀
✨director drama✨
iNsTaGrAm
Bali, Indonesia
Old wounds
Characters
escape room
the truth comes out
see you again.
always and forever
a song and a question
~sudden plans~
i do.
NEW STORY

Interview?

1.5K 34 5
By suicidal4u

Y/n's pov:-

Millie and I have been happy these days. Of course there were hate comments on our posts but apart from that everything was fine.

I was holding a piece of paper and pen, tapping my chin with the pen. I was writing a new song. I felt two hands embrace me from behind.

"Hey, love", i said turning back to see Millie.

"hey", she smiled and said.

"whatcha up to?", I asked her.

"I actually need to talk to you y/n. Can you come up to the room with me?", she asked me.

"sure. but why?", I said, setting my song aside for a while.

"I just...do. Please, just come up here. I'll be waiting", she told and walked up to our bedroom.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked towards our bedroom too. I wonder what could be so important that she could not say downstairs.

"hi", I said as I sat opposite of her on the bed.

"oh you came.", she said, looking up. Her face was blank.

"yeah, I mean, there was so reason for me to not come. Is everything okay? you're acting weird.", I told her. This was awkward.

"okay so y/n, thing is.... I might have to move.", she said, looking down.

"huh?", was all I managed to say after I heard what she said.

"yeah...I might get a role in a new movie. And if I get the role I'll have to move to another city for shoot.", she said looking down.

"what about us then?" I said, slightly confused and dazed.

"that's what I wanted to talk about.", Millie said, sniffing.

"Millie... Can we talk about this later?", I said, not wanting to have a conversation with her which might make me lose her.

"of course. I just thought, you know, to at least let you know.", she said pulling my closer.

"thanks. Also we have that couples interview today. Wouldn't want to be gloomy.", I said as I put my head on her lap. She gently stroked my hair.

"right"

Millie bent down and pressed a kiss to my lips.

"it's up to you, y/n. Talk to me when you're ready.", she said as I nodded, deep in thought.

-

"Okay y/n, the limo's here. Let's goo", Millie said holding my hand.

As soon as we stepped out, we were greeted by crowds of fans, most of them cheering for us, some booing us.

Millie and I parted ways to give autographs to our fans.

After a while of pictures, autographs and commotion, I finally found my way back to Millie. She looked pissed. Uh oh.

She grabbed my hand and stomped towards a particular person, holding a sign.

The sign said, "Y/N IS A HOE. MILLIE DESERVES BETTER. MARRY FINN PLEASE."

ouch.

Millie pulled me through the crowd to that man.

"excuse me, sir, but I request you to take down this sign.", Millie asked him, as nicely as she could.

The man just stared at her stubbornly, pretending to not hear her. 

Millie sighed. She let go of my hand and went forward. She plucked the sign from the man's hand and crumpled it to pieces. There was a shocked silence in the air for a moment.

"what are you doing?", I whispered to her.

"what I am doing is trying to stand up for you. and that is exactly what I did.", she said to me.

She turned to look at the man who was holding the sign.

"don't you feel ashamed to hate on literal teenagers when you, yourself are the age of our parents? I'm sorry, but I will not accept any type of funny business against my relationship or y/n. I hope you all will keep that in mind.", she finished.

She presented her points calmly but sternly yet I could feel her burning up inside. That's what happens when you're an over talented actress. Not like a singer who works purely on emotion and punches people on their faces. Hmm, nice.

"Lets go, y/n", Millie said, as she took my hand and we walked to the limo which whisked us to our destination.

-

"Okay I'll meet ya on stage.", Millie said as she left, pressing a kiss to my cheek. I don't know, but I was feeling kinda out of it today.

After I was ready, I stepped out of the green room. I saw Jimmy Fallon waiting outside the stage.

"Hi Jimmy, I'm y/n", I said as I extended a hand towards him. He took my hand and shook it.

"Nice to meet you, y/n. Millie has been here quite a few times but this is your first im guessing.", he said to me with a smile.

"that's right."

"okay y/n, I gotta run but I'll see you on stage."

A few minutes later, I had to make my entry on the stage only to see Millie already standing there. No wonder the crowd went nuts.

We both took a seat together.

"So y/n, this is your first time here, how are you feeling?", Jimmy asked me.

"oh honestly, I'm so honoured to be here. And I'm even happier that I have Millie here with me.", I said and saw Millie smile at me.

"Okay so Millie and y/n, everybody knows you're dating. Quite an innovative way to go public though. But how is it like, coming out as bisexual?", Jimmy asked us. I let Millie answer first.

"Actually, it is kind of relieving to not sneak around all day, trying not to get caught.", she said.

"but there are a few people who would like us to stay friends just like we had expected.", I said.

"The support we received was amazing though.", Millie said.

"And it was great having our fans by our sides.", I said, looking at the audience. They cheered for us.

"Wow, you two even complete each other's sentences.", Jimmy said, laughing.

Wow I didn't even notice it. "I guess we do", Millie said, smiling at me. I smiled back at her.

"Okay, so. To spice things up today, let's play a game.", Jimmy told us.

"what type of game?", I asked.

"It's called a Confessional, where both of you will be asked a few questions.", Jimmy said, starting to explain the game to us.

"A Confessional? I thought we did that part already", I said, with a grin.

Millie blushed and looked down.

"You did? Congrats both of you!", Jimmy said, shaking our hands once again.

"okay so back to the game. There are mainly three types of confessional styles. Number one is a sweetheart. Number two is a flirt. And number three is a villain. Theres also a number four which is known as a wildcard. A wildcard gives mixed answers all over and always keeps the viewers on their toes.", Jimmy said.

"Wow interesting.",, I said. This is gonna be tough.

"Wait. So we get different types of personalities based on the answers we give?", Millie asked.

"That's right. This game will confirm the theory of 'opposites attract' once and for all. Is it true that opposites do attract? Or was it your like mind that attracted you? We'll have to see!", Jimmy said, excitedly.

The crew started buzzing about, on stage, setting things up for the game. I saw someone hand Jimmy a few cards. I'm guessing those are the questions.

"Hey, you ready?", Millie asked me, holding my hand.

"Always"

-

"So we are here with the confessional questions today. Let's start.", Jimmy said, raising the cards over his head.

"Okay question one for y/n. We all know you took a bullet for Millie once. After the incident, did you regret anything or do you think what you did was the right thing?", Jimmy asked. I took a deep breath.

"Actually, no. I do not have any regrets for risking my life to save hers. It reminded me that the bad guys do not stand a chance against our love.", I said.

"That can be classified as a villain answer. You emphasised on the bad guys more. Interesting answer! Now question for Millie. What did you feel after y/n took the bullet for you?", Jimmy asked.

"The fact that we're talking about this as such a casual incident is weird. But yes, I felt too bad. That was when I was falling for her. I wasn't sure about my feelings then. When I saw that she even took a bullet for me, I realised nothing could pull us apart. I mean, we might go through rough times in the future but I know that my feelings for her will never change. I couldn't sleep for those two days when she was out. I was scared for her. Because I fell for her.", Millie finished.

"wow Millie. This is a total sweetheart answer. Good job!", Jimmy said.

Millie and I smiled at each other.

"Okay next question. Both of you gotta answer. The question is: if you were told to trade the world in exchange of two things, what would it be?

"Millie and the love we share."
"y/n and the love we share"

We both said the same thing, together at the same moment. Y/n this is a bad place to be blushing like this. Y/n stop. Nope I cannot control it. I felt my cheeks heat up. Lovely.

"We got two sweethearts here, people", Jimmy shouted to the audience. They applauded for us.

"That's how much I love you, y/n", Millie whispered to me.

"me too.", I said to her, taking her hand.

"Okay last question. What's the worst you could physically do to each other, right now?", Jimmy asked us, winking.

"This is weird."

"I know, right."

"Your answers please."

"okay, I could kiss her", Millie said.

"I could make out.", i said, proud of myself. Why was I proud though. I don't know.

"Ladies and gentlemen, a flirt and a sweetheart. Y/n, such a flirt you are!", Jimmy said, jokingly.

Millie bit her lips, to hide her smile.

"I can see you trying to hide your smile.", I whispered to her, throwing her a smirk.

"oh shut up", she said and pushed me away. Her smile did show through though.

"Now for the verdict.", Jimmy said, the crowd suddenly quieted down.

"this is nerve wracking.", I said.

"wanted to make it such.", Jimmy said.

"So y/n, you have proved to be a wildcard whereas Millie has been a firm sweetheart throughout. Hence it's proven, people, OPPOSITES DO  ATTRACT!", Jimmy, finished.

I looked at Millie, "well sweetheart?".

"Oh my wildcard!"

All of us burst out laughing. Maybe the Jimmy Fallon Show wasn't all that bad. We enjoyed ourselves, didn't we? And that's all that matters.

👁️👄👁️👄👁️👄👁️👄👁️👄👁️👄👁️👄👁️👄👁️

abrupt end, bad chapter, but bear with it. sorry-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 752 68
just a buncha imagines from shameless.imma try make em like a couple thousand words. if you wanna request then comment. I'm making it any gender.(but...
13.9K 313 18
☆ .✧ .☾ .✰ 'I think the kiss wasn't an accident for me y/n' 'Oh' 'Was it for you?' 'Well no' She answered finally meeting his eyes. 'So if we both...
832K 19.9K 51
❝ dacre montgomery? more like daddy bend me over a table and spank me then buy me a goat ❞ [social media] [female oc x dacre montgomery]
28.9K 712 37
new hope club imagines! requests are open xx