Feel Special [JeongMin]

By jeongmin-

Jeongyeon, a multi-millionaire heir meets Jimin, a stripper. Jimin, her sperm donor 5 years ago. Jimin, the f... More

Foreword
Character/OST Bank
Prologue: Young & Wild
Chapter 1: Precious Love
Chapter 2: Strawberry
Chapter 3: BDZ
Chapter 4: Jaljayo Good Night
Chapter 5: Sweet Talker
Chapter 6: Chillax
Chapter 7: Ho
Chapter 8: Wow
Chapter 9: Stuck
Chapter 10: You in My Heart
Chapter 11: One in a Million
Chapter 12: Fake & True
Chapter 13: Look At Me
Chapter 14: Stay By My Side
Thank You
Chapter 16: Swing
Epilogue: One More Time
The Better Ones

Chapter 15: The Best Thing I Ever Did

585 29 2
By jeongmin-

Park Eun Hwan

The day before...

Jeongyeon, Mina, and Eun Hwan were arranging some items and putting up decorations in Jimin's new apartment. Jimin was not with them as he was spending his day with Taehyung.

Mina: Unnie, where should we put this?

Framed.

Jeongyeon: Hmmm, here *put the frame on the dining table and laughed with Mina*. He'd be annoyed.

Eun Hwan: Hwanie! *points at the photo frame*

Jeongyeon: What? You mean appa?

Eun Hwanie: Ani! Hwanie! *still pointing at the photo frame*

Jeongyeon: *took the photo frame and showed it to Eun Hwan* Look, it's your appa.

Eun Hwanie: Ah, right. I thought it's Hwanie.

Jeongyeon: Jinjja yo?

Mina: They have resemblance. Guess it's because they are always together.

Jeongyeon: *nods while looking at the photo* I see. You're right.

Mina: *looking at the photo as well* Unnie, I don't know but... I have a weird feeling about this.

Jeongyeon: What do you mean?

Mina: *pulls Jeongyeon in the bedroom* Remember when you told me that oppa kind of changed his mood when you told him that you had a donor?

Jeongyeon: Yes...

Mina: I know this sounds ridiculous and maybe even insane but... what if Jimin is... Eun Hwan's father? Maybe he was a donor and he feels this too?

Jeongyeon: What? I— I don't know Mina. That sounded really insane and kind of scary.

Mina: Don't you think it'd be lovely if that's the case?

Jeongyeon: It is. But that's really... I don't know. I could've fallen in love with any man in South Korea... there are hundreds of thousands men in our country and you are saying that I fell in love with the exact father of my child?

Mina: Yes...

Jeongyeon: You assume that just because they resemble?

Mina: Yes?

Jeongyeon: C'mon Mina, take a break from watching dramas, arasseo?

Mina: *pouts* Okay, I feel ridiculous now. Please don't tell Jimin-oppa about that.

Jeongyeon: Sure... that will be our little secret. *pinches Mina's left cheek*

What Mina told Jeongyeon didn't leave her mind all day.

Jimin? Eun Hwan's father?

It was already midnight but she was still fully awake. She looked at the man who was sleeping in front of her and the child between them, they did really resemble each other. Would it be the reason why Jimin suddenly felt uncomfortable as if he was about to say something days before? She wouldn't know the answer if she wouldn't ask. But she was afraid to get her hopes up. She thought she needed more convincing in taking the next big step, after all, it also made her thinking as to why Jimin would keep something like this from her if that was true. Then she remembered another thing... the thing that Jimin couldn't say. Could it be that thing?

She quietly got up and went outside the apartment to make a call. After three rings, Nayeon answered.

Jeongyeon: Annyeong? Unnie?

Nayeon: Yes, Jeongie? What's up?

Jeongyeon: Did I wake you up?

Nayeon: Not really, I was on a video call with Jin but he's already asleep. Is something wrong?

Jeongyeon: Something's... bothering me.

Nayeon: What is that? Go and tell me everything, I'll listen.

Jeongyeon told her about this afternoon with Mina and Eun Hwan, and her feelings regarding this whole thing. Nayeon exhaled slowly on the other line.

Jeongyeon: Yeah, I know... it's all weird.

Nayeon: So Mina thought out of thin air that Jimin might be Hwanie's father coz they kinda look like?

Jeongyeon: Yes, but don't tell her I mentioned this to you. I promised her. But yeah, you're right... that would be insane.

Nayeon: I'm right? I haven't said anything yet. I'd actually say that that's possible. Anything is. C'mon Jeongyeon! Tell him now. I'm actually excited to tell my future kids about this.

Jeongyeon: Unnie...

Nayeon: I'm kidding. You know what, I will be so happy if that would be true, it means that you and Jimin will be forever tied... you can't break up. Aish, I don't know why I'm saying this but he had grown on me, even though he's a bitch.

Jeongyeon: *giggles* Unnie, even if he really is the father, we might still break up... that's called a broken family.

Nayeon: Why are you so negative??? You think too much, Jeongyeon. Just this time, please allow yourself to not think too much. Okay? I know I am in no place to say that cause I definitely do not know what you feel but I will be praying for your mind to rest a bit and let your heart speak.

Jeongyeon: Arasseo... I appreciate that, thank you unnie. You go to sleep now.

Nayeon: You're welcome. Are you sure you are fine now? If you want to keep talking, it's fine.

Jeongyeon: No, I'm really fine now. I think I'll be able to sleep.

Nayeon: Alrighty. But in case you wanna call, don't hesitate. I love you.

Jeongyeon: Nado saranghae.

Before she went to sleep, she received a text message from Nayeon.

Text Message:

Nayeon: Btw
I've mentioned this before
I agree with Mina about their resemblance.
Idk if you remember.
I tried to brush it off
but now that I think about it,
Hwanie definitely got his eyes and cheeks.
Hmm, not the lips,
Jimin's lips are plump...
as you always say.

〰️

During their breakfast, Jeongyeon sat in front of Jimin and Eun Hwan which was unusual because she had always preferred to sit beside her son and in front of Jimin. She was studying their faces so attentively that Jimin's stomach churned.

Jimin: Honey, did I... do something wrong that I do not know about? I swear it wasn't intentional.

Jeongyeon: Mwo? *surprised* Ani ani ani. I'm just thinking.

Jimin: Thinking about what?

Jeongyeon: *pokerfaced* Making another Hwanie—

Jimin: *kicks her leg*

Jeongyeon: Oww! Jimin???

Eun Hwan: *looking at Jimin and Jeongyeon back and forth*

Jimin: Hwanie, eat your breakfast quickly... an evil spirit is coming.

Eun Hwan: Mwo? Wae, appa?

Jeongyeon: Aish, don't mind your appa. Savor the food, I cooked that.

Eun Hwan: I love our breakfast. So yummy!

Jimin: Hmm, which food do you like better, the one I cooked yesterday or this?

Eun Hwan: This.

Jeongyeon: *laughs* You set yourself up...

Jimin: Aish... it's because this food is current, he might've forgotten how the food yesterday tasted like.

Eun Hwan: Ani, yesterday's food was salty, I just didn't talk about it.

Jeongyeon: *laughs harder* God, I love this child...

Jimin: Hwanieeee! *pouts* But I wait for you everyday... why can't you take my side?

Eun Hwan: You said I always have to be honest. But thank you for waiting for me, appa.

Jimin: *giggles* Okay, forgiven. *kisses the top of Eun Hwan's head*

Jeongyeon immediately called Dr. Kim Seon Ho as soon as Jimin and Eun Hwan left.

Jeongyeon: Dr. Kim.

Seon Ho: Yoo Jeongyeon, you called. And why is that?

Jeongyeon: Are you free today? Can you meet me later?

Seon Ho: Jeongyeon, I'm married.

Jeongyeon: Aish! This is about my son...

Seon Ho: What about him?

Jeongyeon: I'll tell you later. I'll text you our meeting place. Bye.

Seon Ho: M— mwo? I haven't agr—

Jeongyeon sighed, she intentionally hang up so that the doctor would no longer have a say. She wanted to know the truth today or she'd go crazy.

Text Message:

Jeongyeon: Meet me at <address>

Seon Ho: You haven't changed a bit.
Aish. Fine. I'll meet up with you.
And you know what...
I think... today is gonna be a good day.

〰️

Dr. Seon Ho waited for Jeongyeon to speak after they ordered their food but she was so tensed she didn't know where to begin.

Seon Ho: C'mon Ms. Yoo, what is bugging you about your son?

Jeongyeon: *sighs* I will get straight to the point.

Seon Ho: Good! Coz I'm starving and I'm sure our order will be served sooner or later.

Jeongyeon: Dr. Kim, what is the name of my son's father?

The doctor already anticipated this but was still in shock when he heard it came from Jeongyeon. He tried his best to hide it but it clearly showed.

Jeongyeon: What's wrong?

Seon Ho: Wrong? Nothing... I didn't expect this... it's been what— 5 years?

Jeongyeon: Six to seven years...

Seon Ho: Yes... hmmm, I know who he is but... you signed a contract, Ms. Yoo Jeongyeon... if he finds out, you will pay him.

Jeongyeon: Then I'll pay him.

Seon Ho: Of course... you and your money.

Jeongyeon: C'mon, just please give me his name.

Seon Ho: We actually still get in touch. Do you really wanna know who he is?

Jeongyeon: Yes. Do you think... it's okay for me to meet him?

Seon Ho: Why?

Jeongyeon: I don't know.

Seon Ho: What if he'd want his son?

Jeongyeon almost backed out after Seon Ho mentioned that. What if it wasn't Jimin? She thought. Then she'd surely feel obligated to introduce his son to him and with that, Jimin might feel left out.

Jeongyeon: Okay, just his name.

Seon Ho: Nah. I'll call him and ask him to come here.

Jeongyeon: No! I told you I just need his name.

Seon Ho: My phone, my rules.

Jeongyeon: What??

Seon Ho: *dials* I hope he answers.

Jeongyeon: *fidgeting*

Seon Ho: Heyyy, Jimin! Where are you?

▶️ PLAY: Me After You - Paul Kim

The mention of Jimin's name made her world stop. Hot tears automatically streamed down while listening to the doctor in front of her.

Seon Ho: Your son??

Dr. Seon Ho almost panicked when he saw Jeongyeon crying but chose to stay calm.

Seon Ho: I'm free right now, let's sign the contract.

Jeongyeon was already sobbing uncontrollably but she didn't want Jimin to hear her so she covered her mouth until the doctor ended the call.

Seon Ho: What do you think am I?

Seon Ho: Really?? You're gonna leave me hanging after I took the time to write this 5-page shit?

Seon Ho: It's fine. I understand... I'll just have this thrown away and forget about it but I'd still bail you out just in case... for you to realize just how awesome I am. I'm hanging up now. By—

Seon Ho: Wow. Okay. Loverboy. I'll text you the address. Tell me if your girlfriend wouldn't let you so that we could resched, arasseo?

After ending the call, Jeongyeon sobbed loudly while texting Jimin. It was already drawing attention but she didn't care. She just couldn't believe what was happening.

After putting down her phone, the doctor held her hands and smiled at her genuinely.

Seon Ho: Yes, it's Park Jimin. *sighs* Gosh, I think I wanna cry too, but the people might think I am breaking up with you.

Dr. Kim was spitting jokes but he was actually close to crying as well. To him, it was just as unbelievable, and his heart was so full that he'd witness such a beautiful moment of their lives.

Jeongyeon: I'm sorry Dr. Kim. This is just— we're talking about my boyfriend here, right?

Seon Ho: Yes.

His voice was already croaky so he gulped. He looked away from Jeongyeon but tears still escaped from his eyes. He batted continuously to stop them and cleared his throat.

Jeongyeon briefly went into the bathroom to freshen up and stop herself from crying. She went back to their table with the food already served.

They were eating when they heard the thunder outside and Jeongyeon noticed that the sky went darker. It was gonna rain soon.

What also caught her attention was the man coming inside the restaurant. Her man.

She put down her chopsticks and started to shed tears again. She tried to suppress it but she just couldn't really help it.

Seon Ho: M—mwo??

Jeongyeon: He— he's here. Jimin is here.

Jimin found her but he shifted his attention to Dr. Kim who turned around to greet him.

Seon Ho: Hi, Jimin!

Jeongyeon's gaze followed Jimin who sat beside her. He already knew what was happening, he couldn't find any reason why Jeongyeon would be with Dr. Kim.

He held Jeongyeon's face so that he could look at it.

Jimin: Wae? Why are you crying? Do you know that I hate seeing you cry? But why do I feel happy now seeing you like this?

Jeongyeon: *biting her inner cheeks*

Jimin: What did Dr. Kim tell you? *wipes her tears*

Jeongyeon: You are Eun Hwan's father...

Jimin: Jinjja yo?

Jeongyeon: Ne.

Jimin: Then why are you crying? Shouldn't you be happy?

Jeongyeon: I am happy, Jimin... what is this? Is this for real?

Jimin: Yes it is... if he says so. *chuckles*

When Jeongyeon calmed down, they all agreed to take all their orders out and continue their conversation in Dr. Seon Ho's office. Jimin and Jeongyeon parked their cars nearby and hopped in Dr. Kim's car. No one was talking until they got in the office.

Seon Ho: I'm really hungry... so... can we finish eating first?

After eating, another awkward silence filled in the room.

Seon Ho: Okay, so again... I am confirming that Jimin is your son's father.

Jeongyeon: Since when did you know about this? That I am with my son's father?

Seon Ho: Since I saw the news about you two.

Jeongyeon: Really? Why didn't you tell me?

Seon Ho: Why would I tell you?

Jeongyeon: It's just natural that you'd inform me that 'hey... you know what, you are dating your son's father... congratulations!'

Seon Ho: C'mon, where's the fun in that!

Jeongyeon: Jinjja??

Seon Ho: Kidding! That's gonna breach the contract that I had with the hospital. Tss... I'm sorry that I couldn't just butt into your love story. I can't just contact you to inform you that unless you initiate it. That's in the contract. Or else, I'll pay... Ms. Yoo, I'm not as rich as you and that's not something I'd want to pay about.

Jeongyeon: Tss.

Jimin: But you are willing to pay for me?

Seon Ho: Of course not. It would be crazy if Jeongyeon would charge you or send you to jail.

Jimin: You were not willing since the beginning??? And what if she'd really get mad at me and put me in jail.

Seon Ho: I'd bail you out. Don't worry. And why are we talking about that now huh?

Jeongyeon: *chuckles* I feel like I am still dreaming. This is really happening. But Jimin, you donated your sperm and knew that I had a sperm donor for Eun Hwan but you didn't tell me about it, why?

Jimin: I was afraid... what if he's not really mine? I'm afraid that we'd both overthink, you know what I mean? Truth is, I also doubted myself if I only love Eun Hwan because I feel like he's my son... that's since the first time I saw him.

Jeongyeon: Really? *looked sad*

Jimin: Yes... but... I realized that it isn't the case. I love him just because I love him. I was planning to search for my child and was thinking about introducing him or her to Eun Hwan so that they could play together, something like that.

Jeongyeon: That's lovely.

Seon Ho: But now he has to play all by himself.

Jimin: Tss. Doctor, why do you have to ruin the conversation??

Seon Ho: Because it seems like you are forgetting about me.

Jimin: Oh, sorry doctor. Thank you so much...

Seon Ho: For?

Jimin: Just— thank you... you know what baby *looks at Jeongyeon*, when I think about it... all these things just boil down to one conclusion.

Seon Ho: What is this? A thesis?

Jimin: *ignoring Dr. Kim* Anything is possible.

Seon Ho: Of course... *still being ignored* they now have their own world, just don't kiss in front of me.

Jimin: Look... who would've thought that you'd fall in love with me? A stripper.

Jeongyeon: What? Don't belittle yourself, baby.

Jimin: I am not... I am hot so...

Jeongyeon: Oh, I'm actually referring to your brains. Anyway—

Jimin: Shh... you get what I mean? You fell in love with a stripper when I am sure that you had a lot of suitors before me. I am just being realistic here. I'm sure there were businessmen, heirs...

Seon Ho: Doctors...

Jimin: Yeah, doct— wait... did you like Jeongyeon???

Seon Ho: What? No!

Jimin: Really?

Seon Ho: I loved her. *eye-smiled*

Jimin: WHAT??

Seon Ho: Calm down, boy... that was when she was in college... I continued my med studies at the school she was in.

Jimin: Tss.

Seon Ho: C'mon... I already have a 5-year old kid!

Jeongyeon: Baby, Seon Ho-oppa became a friend of mine but I never got interested in him.

Jimin: It's now Seon Ho-oppa?? *pouts*

Jeongyeon: I'm crazy about you, Jimin. I can't explain it.

Jimin: *blushed and got shy* S— see? Anything is possible as long as the Yoo Jeongyeon is crazy in love with me.

They kept the big news from everyone. Dr. Kim had advised them to take a DNA test first for legalization since Jeongyeon wanted to declare Jimin as Eun Hwan's biological father. They didn't waste their time so they took it as soon as they can. They were told that it could take up to 2 weeks to get the results.

Jimin was disappointed about the timeframe as he researched about the process and he thought that it'd only take at least an hour to get the results. Jeongyeon just reminded him to be patient about it.

〰️

The couple was watching TV while Eun Hwan was sleeping in the bedroom when Jeongyeon finally got a call that her new house was ready for turnover. Jimin was not as excited as her about it.

Jeongyeon: Baby? Wae?

Jimin: We won't be together every night anymore.

Jeongyeon: But at least we'll have a room if we want to do anything inappropriate for our son's eyes. *smirks*

Jimin: *pouts* I'm gonna miss you...

Jeongyeon: Live with us...

Jimin: Ani.

Jeongyeon: Wae?

Jimin: I will live with you in a house that we both paid for.

Jeongyeon: Then let's both pay that house...

Jimin: That's a mansion, Jeongyeon. I don't have enough money to pay for that.

Jeongyeon: It's already paid, Jimin. Just pay me.

Jimin: Don't worry, once I become a doctor... we'll get married and I will buy you a mansion.

Jeongyeon: Do you realize how long it takes to become a doctor? The entrance exams for the next school year are not even up yet!

Jimin: Why are you getting angry?

Jeongyeon: Yes, I am angry! Sleep here tonight. *released herself from Jimin and went in the bedroom*

Jimin: Oh c'mon...

Jeongyeon: *muttering* 10 years before we get married or move in together? And what if I get pregnant? Is he thinking about just visiting his children once in a while? *looks at Eun Hwan who's peacefully sleeping* Don't be like your father. Arasseo?

Jimin could still see her outside their bedroom so she glared at him and rolled her eyes before she lied down. He gave up and accepted that he'd be spending his night on the sofa but he sent her a text message.

Text Message:

Jimin:
I just want you to feel that
you can also financially depend on me.
I'll think about it again.
Arasseo?
Goodnight, my love.
I love you.
A lot.
You should've kissed me goodnight first.
But okay.

Jeongyeon chuckled when she read the last two messages that Jimin sent her. She went out of the bedroom just to give him a peck on his lips and went in again. She still hated thinking about not being with him yet for years but she didn't want Jimin to get worried too.

She woke up at around 3 o'clock in the morning only to find out that Jimin was not on their bed. She panicked at first but recalled that she didn't allow him in their bedroom. She slowly got up, approached the sofa, and was relieved to see that Jimin was sleeping as peacefully as Eun Hwan.

Jeongyeon caressed Jimin's face with the back of her hand and kissed him. Her eyes widened when she felt his hands on her nape while he deepened their kiss. She then closed her eyes to just feel the moment. When they got a chance to speak, Jimin did.

Jimin: Why are you stealing kisses from me huh?

Jeongyeon: I thought you left. I panicked.

Jimin: Not gonna happen.

Jeongyeon: Promise?

Jimin: Promise... but am I now allowed to go inside?

Jeongyeon: Let's just sleep here. I miss being alone with you in the night.

Jimin: Okay, lie on top of me.

Jeongyeon: Uhm, I haven't had a proper diet since my attacks...

Jimin: I don't care.

Jeongyeon: *lied on top of Jimin facing him* Jimin, don't leave me.

Jimin: Well I didn't. You didn't want me to go in there.

Jeongyeon: I know... I'm just saying.

Jimin: Don't worry about that.

Jeongyeon: You are my first love.

Jimin: And last...

Jeongyeon: Yes, and last... I mean, romantically... don't involve our child or our future kids.

Jimin: Yes... I understand. Sleep now.

Jeongyeon: You know, when I told Nayeon and Jihyo about my plan to have a baby... they were against it.

Jimin: Really?

Jeongyeon: Ne...

Jimin: They are my villains, really.

Jeongyeon: *chuckles* Now, Eun Hwan and you were the best things that ever happened to me.

Jimin: I feel the same way, Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon: Can you say my name again?

Jimin: Jeongyeon...

Jeongyeon: Can you repeat it until I could get to sleep? Whisper it to me.

Jimin: Jeongyeon... Jeongyeon... Jeongyeon... love of my life Jeongyeon. Pretty Jeongyeon, sexy Jeongyeon. My Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon fell asleep with Jimin whispering her name over and over.

〰️

Jeongyeon and Jimin had a final check on the new mansion. All the details that they provided were followed but Jeongyeon looked like she wasn't pleased.

Jimin: Anything wrong?

Jeongyeon: Everything.

Jimin: What? What do you wanna add?

Jeongyeon: Nothing, really. Hmmm... Ms. Bae? *approached Ms. Bae* I don't know why... but... I don't feel at home here.

Jimin: Mwo??

Jeongyeon: Do we have another house that we can check? I prefer a simple house, a smaller one.

Jimin: Excuse me, Ms. Bae... let me just talk to Jeongyeon for a second. *pulled Jeongyeon to the pool area* Jeongyeon... please don't do this.

Jeongyeon: Do what?

Jimin: If you are doing this because of what I said a few nights ago, please don't.

Jeongyeon: What? No! I'm serious about not feeling this house. I don't know why... I guess it's because I lived in a smaller house that's why...

Ms. Bae: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop... I was just checking the other stuff here. But anyway, I think I get what Ms. Yoo was talking about. Sometimes, a big house like this could feel... you know... empty.

Jeongyeon: Yes, exactly.

Ms. Bae: Unless you have a bigger family.

Jimin: Have you felt lonely in your previous mansion?

Jeongyeon: Yes... sometimes.

Jimin: I don't know... don't deprive yourself of what you can have and deserve.

Jeongyeon: Again, it's not about that. Arasseo, this is exactly how I feel... in your apartment, I love that I could see you cooking or doing stuff as soon as I open my eyes in the morning. That's the kind of feeling that I want to have when I get a house.

Ms. Bae: That's true! I know how it feels... that's why my family stays in a flat.

Jimin: You sure?

Jeongyeon: Yes, I am. Ms. Bae... please take us to a cozier house.

Jimin: *sighs* You're just saying it now, but okay.

Jeongyeon: Tss!

The house that Ms. Bae had shown them pulled Jimin out of his worries. It was not luxurious but it was not too small as well. It still had a pool and backyard but not as big as Jeongyeon's previous residence. Then there was only one guest room and no walk-in closet. (kindly refer to the chapter header)

Jeongyeon: Do you like this, Jimin?

Jimin: Yeah, I like this... would you be comfortable here?

Jeongyeon: Yes, this feels like home.

The house's price was still out of Jimin's range but he could at least give a bigger percentage of the share coming from his savings. He finally agreed to just pay Jeongyeon the remaining.

Jeongyeon: *driving* If you get the money that you paid for your apartment, that would be another big percentage.

Jimin: I don't know if that's possible. I signed a contract— geez, contracts.

Jeongyeon: That's easy... just look for another person to occupy the room and have him or her pay you. Of course, tell the landlord about it.

He did what Jeongyeon suggested and put up an advertisement online. It was so in demand that in less than 24 hours, someone already contacted him and was ready to pay him.

They were computing in her office when Jeongyeon kissed Jimin's hand.

Jeongyeon: So you will be officially living with me starting next month.

Jimin: Yes baby... *nods*

Jeongyeon: I thought you wouldn't agree to this... thank you.

Jimin: I can't lie, I also wanna be with you guys in one house. At least, for this house... I think... I'll be able to pay you in 2 years or less, now that my business will run in a week.

Jimin's business was the apartment near Eun Hwan's school. He was walking with Taehyung when he saw the 'For Sale' signage. It was a very old 3-door abandoned apartment. The people near the area just got the permit to sell it at a very low cost or they'd have to demolish it. Taehyung convinced Jimin to invest and helped him plan. It was supposedly a surprise for Jeongyeon but Taehyung slipped his tongue during one dinner. Jimin was so pissed that he almost cut it.

Jeongyeon: Right, I'll add interest if you won't.

Jimin: Mwo???

Jeongyeon: Hmm, pay the interest thru another mode... I will have the control in bed until you are fully paid. Deal? That's gonna start next next year anyway.

Jimin: *shaking his head while smiling widely* What is it again that Nayeon taught you?

Jeongyeon: What?! You knew??

Jimin: *trying to hold his laughter* I'm sorry! I had accidentally read her weird text so I did backread. Psh... I knew it... a witch is controlling you.

Jeongyeon: *laughs* Gosh, this is so embarrassing...

Jimin: Don't get embarrassed, I appreciate that you really take time to research to satisfy me.

Jeongyeon: Excuse me, Mr. Park Jimin, I didn't need that at all to satisfy you... I think. *pouts*

Jimin: *snorts* Kyeopta...

Jeongyeon: Speaking of... I have a plan. When we get the DNA results, let's open it here in the office, at night. Wear your hottest suit, I'll wear mine. We'll do our celebratory sex here.

Jimin: Celeb— what??

Jeongyeon: Celebratory sex... I made it up. Did that excite you?

Jimin: *smiling sweetly* I still wonder how exactly your mind works. *pinches Jeongyeon's nose*

〰️

Just as Jeongyeon had planned, they went into the office leaving their son with Mina to read the DNA test results.

Jeongyeon took a bath in the office and prepared for the night while Jimin drove going there after he had made sure that Mina was already with his son. He got in there at seven in the evening. They both looked dashing with their attires and they couldn't hide the excitement in their faces.

Jeongyeon: Wow, is that a new suit?

Jimin: Yes, Taehyung chose this for me.

Jeongyeon: I see... hmm, you look hot.

Jimin: Not hotter than you.

Jeongyeon: So I have the envelope *holding the brown envelope* but let's have dinner first and wine.

Jimin: Okay... did you cook or what?

Jeongyeon: No, I didn't. Let's order... or would you like to go out?

Jimin: Ani... let's get this over with *snatched the brown envelope to look at the result*.

Jeongyeon: Damn it Jimin! I wanted it to be dramatic and—

She hadn't even finished her sentence when Jimin roughly invaded her lips with his and pushed her until they reached the sofa. Her legs were locked on his waist and she was responding relentlessly while groans and 'fucks' silently filled the room. Jimin slid his thumb in her dress to rub her nipple as he was grinding himself on top of her making her moan his name.

Jimin: Okay. *panting* He's my son. Now I wanna have my dinner and it's gonna be you, Yoo Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon: *gasps and gulps* Arasseo. Fuck me like I'm one of your patrons.

〰️

It was a long night for Jeongyeon and Jimin and probably the wildest that they ever had during their entire relationship so far. Jeongyeon woke up and saw on her phone that it was already seven in the morning. She attempted to get up but everything hurt so badly.

Jeongyeon: Oh god I'm really starving... *muttering* I swear I'm not gonna listen to this man again, we should've at least eaten something yesterday. Psh. Eat me my ass.

Jimin: Jeongie? Let's sleep some more.

Jeongyeon: I want food.

Jimin: *smirks*

Jeongyeon: I don't like what you are thinking right now. This is not healthy. C'mon... go downstairs and grab some food.

Jimin went downstairs to take out food from McDonald's, his treat. When he got back, he found Jeongyeon wrapped in a blanket and playing a song on her piano.

Jimin: Baby, let's eat.

Jeongyeon: Jimin, c'mon sit beside me.

Jimin: *sat beside Jeongyeon* Let's eat.

Jeongyeon: Shh, listen... I've composed music for you. This also somehow helped me get through my anxiety, going back to playing the piano. Hmm... sorry I'm not really good at romantic spiels.

Jimin: It's okay, I'm listening. So what is it that you composed?

Jeongyeon: A song for Jimin.

Jimin: Wow. You composed a song for me?

Jeongyeon: Well, it's a piano piece. It— it doesn't have words but I hope that if you listen to it, you'd feel how I feel for you. Is that making sense?

Jimin: Yes, it does. Can I listen to it? But can I also take a video so that I can always watch you? *setting up his phone on top of the table beside the piano*

Jeongyeon: Yeah, just hold on... I'll wear my dress.

Jimin: Ani... you look good. *kissed her shoulder* I want to always see you like that. It's aesthetically beautiful.

Jeongyeon: Wow, we're now using 'aesthetically'. *sighs* Okay. Here it is.

Jeongyeon was quite nervous while she was playing the piece since she poured her heart into it and she really wanted the music and her feelings to reach him. Jimin, on the other hand, was amused and touched by his girlfriend's aka the mother of his child's gesture.

〰️

A/N: That piano cover is so beautiful. And btw, it's funny when Mcdonald's announced that BTS is their new endorser. I remembered their McDo date 😂😂, what a coincidence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 10K 18
When the 28 years old CEO of Jeon Estates needs a nanny for his 3 kids. Jeon Joongki, Jeon Hyemi, Jeon Soeul. He is a good dad, but always forgots th...
142K 4.6K 38
It was a mistake, she was drunk, he was drunk and now they have to face the consequences. She's pregnant. Ranked #1 on tzuyu Ranked #1 on bangtwice ...
16.2K 1.4K 53
Jimin and Jeongyeon constantly spread nasty rumors about each other in their campus. ๐™– ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™Ÿ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ Start Date: May...
9.6K 493 10
"๐–จ'๐—† ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡." \\ bookone of his target. In which Myoui Mina was in a t...