Spy School Year 4

By Sanarahhhh

What will happen between Erica and Ben? Will there ever be a relationship, or was it always just a potential... More

Erica
Ben
Erica
Zoe
Mike
Ben
Erica
Zoe
Ben
Mike
Erica
Mike's Phone
Zoe
Ben
Erica
Zoe
Mike
Erica
One Week (Ben)
Mike
Zoe
Mike
Erica
Ben
Erica's Phone
Mike
Ben
Author's Note
let the earth breathe

Ben

1.5K 6 17
By Sanarahhhh

I open my phone to the school-wide announcement and groan. I was already in my t-shirt and trunks and my bag was almost packed. I throw my stuff back onto my bed and lie down, facing the ceiling. The soft chime of a notification gets me moving towards where my phone is shut off at the edge of the bed. I press it on, checking the time, even though I already know it. 5:57. Right now I would be enjoying the sun and playing volleyball. But noo, I sigh as I open my most recent notification-

I'm at your door :)

I jolt upright just as Zoe pushes open my door. I quickly once-over my room. Good thing I cleaned it while waiting for the school bus. She pushes me over on my bed and rolls down onto it beside me. We lie in silence for a few minutes, and then Zoe sits upright. 

"I was wearing my fucking sunscreen too," I glance at her and the silence is loud. Her nose is coated in SPF-15. Then we both burst out laughing. Zoe rolls off the bed hysterically and I cackle and point at her, which makes us laugh louder. I smile and move over to where she collapsed. I hold out my hand so she can get up. She grabs it and chuckles slightly one more time. "At least something made me smile today," she says wearily. I nod, "anytime,"

"Really?" she asks, and she leans forward, closing the gap between our lips. Now usually I would have noticed my close proximity to a girl, but this was unexpected. I grab her other hand and tug us apart. 
"Zoe, what the fuck is going on,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 600 24
Aphmau falls for larence and Garroth comes back everything is perfect with Larmau not with garmau or Aarmau or Zanemau or any other ships that have b...
1.3M 31.1K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
10.8M 249K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
47.4K 1.1K 16
A story where the reader has some personal issues she needs to work on, and for whatever reason, her art history professor is there to work on them...