Family First ♡ - A Chaselyn S...

By obx_chaselyn

Chase Stokes and his girlfriend, Madelyn Cline are in Charleston filming season two of Outer Banks. What happ... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
update
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
update
update 2
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
update
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
sequel

Chapter 16

2.7K 34 11
By obx_chaselyn

Madelyns pov
"Hi lovebirds, sorry to disturb your sleep. I know you had a hard night but we need to remove all the wires, IVs and stuff like that and then see how stable you are, then you should be able to go home" the nurse says, waking me and Chase up. "Oh, right. Okay"I say, sleepily. "I'll be back in a few minutes to do it" she says and leaves.

"Shit it's 3pm" Chase says as he looks at his phone, laughing. "Well at least the times gone quicker and that means home time. It means Ellie and Milo time" I say, smiling.

The nurse reappeared and took the IV out of my hand, which hurt. She gave me the medication to go home and once she checked i was able to stand and move around without being in too much pain, she said, "Please relax for 5-7 days at least. The stitches will eventually heal themselves. If you have any problems or questions you can phone up. You're good to go Miss Cline." Within 30 minutes we were already pulling up to the apartment complex. "Ellie is with Madison and Mariah since Rudy and Elaine had work" Chase tells me. "Do you want me to take you home first, or do you want to come pick Mi and Els up?" He asks. I look at him, "what do you think" I said and laughed.

He helped me out the car, being the gentlemen he was and held my hand until we reached Madisons apartment. Mariah answered the door, "It's nice to see you" she says and we walk in and i sit down on their sofa. Milo runs over to me, "Hi Milo, I missed you" I tell the puppy and stroke him. "Where's my baby?" I ask Mariah, not seeing Ellie or Madison anywhere. "Madison is curling her hair, they've been ages so she should be out. I don't think she heard y'all knock or come in" Mariah tells me. "Let's stay quiet, surprise her because she doesn't know we are back yet" Chase says and I agree.

5 or so minutes later, Ellie comes in with Madison. Her face lights up as soon as she sees us, she runs over to me and sits next to me. She cuddled up to me, "I missed you" I tell her. "I missed you too, I was worried about you" she tells me and sighs. "I'm all good now back to normal" I tell her. "Erm no you aren't. You're on bed rest for a week" Chase says sternly and I stick my tongue out at him.

We didn't stay long at Madison and Mariahs apartment because we wanted to go back and get food, we hadn't eaten yet today. "I'm making pasta, do you both want some?" Chase asks and we both nod, eagerly.

After we ate our pasta, me and Ellie were sat next to each other on the beanbag. "Hey Els, I found you a running club to join" Chase tells her, she smiles and sits up. "Really?" She asks. She really loves running, Chase nods. "Do you want me to apply for you now?" He asks. "Yeah but Kiki said she wants to join with me" she tells Chase. I've heard them talk about it all the time on set, "I'll give Josh a call and tell him and I can apply for you both" he says. "You're the best" Ellie says and gets up and gives him a hug.

"Okay, I phoned Josh and we applied for you and Kiki. You start tomorrow and it's at 6pm" Chase says smiling. "Tomorrow! Omg thank you" Ellie says excitedly. "Wait, what about Mads? Or is Josh taking me?" She asks worried about me. "Els, I'm going to be fine whilst Chase drops you off and stays at the beginning. I promise, stop worrying about me and have fun doing what you love" I say letting her know it's okay and she nods.

There was a knock at the door, i look confused but Chase is smiling to himself. "I'll get it" he says and opens the door. I see my Mom and Dad. I smile immediately, I haven't saw them much recently and I miss them. I try to stand up but my Mom immediately says, "Sit yourself back down. You're on bed rest" she says sternly. I sigh but she just laughs and comes over and gives me a hug. "I've missed you" I whisper to her whilst she was hugging me. She strokes my cheek, "how're you doing?" My dad asks. "I'm not too bad, no more pain but it's a little tender I guess when I touch it" I tell my parents. "That's good" they both say. "Hi Milo, it's nice to meet you" they say, making a fuss of him as he walks out of Ellie's bedroom, where he was sleeping. "We aren't staying long, we were just driving past." My Mom tells me.

Ellie comes out of her bedroom, she was on FaceTime to Kiki. "Hi Pam and Mark" she says, hugging my Mom and doing a hand shake with my dad. "Erm Chase, Mads?" She questions and we nod. "Kiki asked if I could go down to the beach with her. We were gonna get food and just have a walk. Can I go?" She asks. "Yeah of course. She can spend the night here if she wants too" I tell Ellie who thanks me.

My parents left about an hour later and Ellie was getting dressed to go for food and to the beach. She was wearing some ripped mom jeans and a T-shirt. Just a simple yet cute outfit.

"Do I look okay?" She asks as she walks out. "You look great" I say. "How're you getting there? Do you want me to give you a lift?" Chase asks Ellie. She shakes her head, "Josh said he would drive me there so he's picking me up in 10 minutes" she tells us. "I'll pick you both up and bring you back here. Just phone me when you want to come back" Chase says and she nods.

Once she's put her shoes on, she started walking down to the front of the apartments, where Kiki's dad would pick her up. "Have fun, Els. Stay safe" we both say as she waves goodbye.

"We are so lucky she's so easy to look after. She always goes out but we don't worry because she texts us and updates us to let us know she's okay" Chase says and I agree. "I hope our future baby or babies are like that" He says, smirking to me. "Oh Yeah? I want a baby chase running around" I say. He looks at me, "Nope. A mini Madelyn. Then it'll be my three girls" he says. "So you wanna be outnumbered?" I say laughing. "Okay, maybe I want a boy. But I want a girl too" he tells me and sits next to me. "Oh really? When do you want your first?" I say, joking on with him. He looks up to me, "as soon as possible" he says laughing. "But I think we should get married first" he suggests. "I agree with that. You better get a move on Mr Stokes" I say, joking around but also meaning it.

"If I proposed to you tomorrow, would you say yes?" He asks curiously. "Duh, I would 1000% say yes" I say. He smirks, "maybe soon you'll be Mrs Stokes" he says. "I love you" I tell him and he kisses me. "Who do you want as the bridesmaids" he asks me, knowing I love talking about weddings. "Ellie, of course. Madison, Elaine, Lilah, Caroline and Kiki" I tell her and he says, "I thought so" we both laugh. "Do you know who your best man would be?" I ask, genuinely curious. "I honestly don't know. I'm close to all the boys, they're all best friends. Maybe Rudy or JD" he tells me. "I can't wait for the day it happens" he tells me. "Mr romantic" I say laughing and he laughs with me, "nah in all seriousness, I can't wait either. I'll marry the love of my life" I say and he smiles.

"Can we do a face mask" I ask Chase, knowing he won't say no to me. He looks at me and laughs, "you're so obsessed with them. I guess I have no choice since Ellie isn't here" he jokes. He helps me up and we walk to the bathroom. "What are you doing" I say shocked as he picks me up and puts my on the side so I was sat. He finds the face masks. "Let me put it on you first" he says and tries to put it on me. After 10 minutes, he finally managed so I put some on him. We took some cute photos and after 30 minutes took them off. "This shit hurts" Chase says complaining as he pulls it off. I just laugh at him.

Ellie's pov
Me and Kiki just got pizza to share and sat and ate in on the beach. I loved the summertime, it was the best. "Are you excited for tomorrow" she asks and referring to the running. "Yeah, I can't wait to compete again" I tell her and she agrees. We just sit and talk for a while. "Imagine if you never came to Charleston, we wouldn't of ever met. Well I mean we might've but probably not" she tells me. "I know, it's crazy" and she nods. "Don't get me wrong, I love Lilah to bits and she's my cousin and best friend all in one but it's nice to have you because we're the same age" Kiki tells me. "Yep and it's your birthday next week" I say smirking. I knew she was excited and we both laugh. We take some cute photos and post them on Instagram.

We also caught a chocolate pizza to share for dessert, it's something we never saw before and wanted to try.

@kikipatee : I have the best date 🤪
↳ 3 comments
@elliestokes : love you kiks ❤️
@madelyncline : that pizza looks amazing!
@coop.pate : where was my invite????

@elliestokes : hi guys, I love Kiki. that's it ☺️
↳ 13 comments
@kikipatee: and I love Ellie :)
@madelyncline : there's my girls 🥺
@jonathandaviss: beanies? In summer?
↳ reply from @hichasestokes : they said it was ~ fashion ~

"Do you wanna walk back instead? My brother said he would pick us up but we can walk too" I ask Kiki. "Yeah we should walk. It's not that far anyways" she replies. "I might stop back at the pizza shop and gets Maddie and Chase that chocolate pizza. She commented it looks nice and I know how much she loves stuff like that" I say and Kiki agrees. I text Chase and tell him we are walking so we begin heading back to the pizza shop and walk back to the apartment.

"It's just us" I say as we walk into the apartment and see Maddie and Chase sat on the balcony. "Hey girls" she says. "We got you this" we say together and I hand Mads the chocolate pizza. She opens the box and smiles, "Aw, thank you so much. How much was it, I'll pay you back" she tells me but I shake my head. "You've done so much for me. I'm sure I can afford a couple dollar chocolate pizza for you" I say laughing. "thank you" she says. Chase immediately takes some and they share the chocolate pizza.

"Shoot! I forgot my pyjamas and stuff for tonight" Kiki says, realising her bag was in her dads car. "Don't worry. You can use mine" I say and she thanks me. "How're you doing Maddie? After surgery?" Kiki asks. "I'm good Kiki, thank you. This one isn't letting do much for a week" she says rolling her eyes to my brother, obviously joking. "I've been thinking. When I'm at set, I'll let you come but on one condition. You aren't doing any filming until next week and you're relaxing. You can sit and watch but sit down, okay?" Chase says seriously but smiling. "Okay, Dad" Mads says and causes everyone to laugh. "Girls will be the death of me" Chase says joking. "You love us" I say. "That's true, even you Kiki with yours and Ellie's annoying selves" he says, not meaning it but joking. "Ha ha, funny" me and Kiki say but laugh immediately after.

"If you want, get your dad to drop your work out clothes off here tomorrow for running and I'll take you both" my brother says. "Thank you Chase" Kiki says. "Can I come? You said they're letting you stay and I promise I'll sit on the side" Mads asks. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. One week a month they let parents stay the full session and just watch and they do mini competitions and races within the club. This months is tomorrow so if you don't mind, we would love to watch you both. I know your dad is at set tomorrow Kiki but you'll have us" Chase says. "Us? So that's a yes?" Mads asks, smiling and Chase nods. "If that's okay with you two?" He asks me and Kiki about them both watching. "Of course, I would love it" I say and Kiki agrees.

We just sit out on the balcony, listening to music until it got late and we watched a movie. "I'm off to bed now" Maddie says, yawning. "Shit, it's midnight. I might as well go too, I want to go to the gym in the morning" Chase says. "Don't stay up too late, you two. Okay?" Chase says, knowing we could easily stay up until 5am. We both nod. "We promise. Goodnight" we both say. Me and Kiki went into my room.

"What's gonna happen when you move to LA, after filming? Me and Lilah will be all the way over here in South Carolina" Kiki asks, curious. "I've never thought of that" I say. "I wish we could stay here, I love it. Don't get me wrong, I like LA but I've never lived there. Everyone is here, it's home now" I continue to say and she nods.

"Anyway, that's not for 6 months. Plus, we are going to Barbados to film towards the end" Kiki says and I look at her. "Barbados?" I ask. She nods, "you never knew? They're filming the Bahamas part of season 2 there. We are all going" she tells me and I laugh, "how did I not know" I says and we laugh. We stayed up for another hour and then fell asleep. We were both excited for tomorrow and to compete in our first track race.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 159 22
❝ 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠, 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚, 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙩𝙮𝙞𝙣�...
2M 22.7K 75
These are going to be imagines of the cast of Outerbanks: including JJ Kiara John B Pope Sarah Topper Rafe Requests are highly encouraged :)) Lmk...
791 27 7
in which dani and jj come from two very different social classes and dani so happens to be related to the biggest asshole living on the outer bank...
731 47 8
outer banks, seasons 1-4 I DON'T own OBX, any of the characters or storylines. I ONLY own my OCs and their storylines.