My Hiro (The Boys X Male OC/R...

By TheLostWr1t3r

You and your little brother Reekid live with your horrible abusive parents. You end up running away from home... More

Background
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 2

819 19 29
By TheLostWr1t3r

Hiro POV:

"Hiro?... Hiro!... Hiro!" I heard Reekid shout as I slowly woke up in the foyer.

I soon realized I was covered in cuts and bruises, and my arm was swollen as hell. "Re-Reekid?" I asked weakly. "Hiro! You're awake!" Reekid cheered. "Y-Yeah, but... Dizzy as hell." I told him. I suddenly realized it was getting late, it was kind of dark outside, after all. "What-What time is it?" I asked Reekid. "7:30" He answered.

Our parents came down the stairs. I held onto Reekid, so I could protect him.

The following may be slightly violent for some readers. Skip ahead to the next bold text to skip it.

Dad came towards me and slapped me across the face. "THAT'S FOR NOT MAKING DINNER!" Dad screamed. I got up and stood in front of Reekid. "Don't you dare hurt Reekid! You can beat me up all you want, but I won't let you set a finger on Reekid!" I shouted. "Awww, look at you, being Reekid's little Hiro!" Mom yelled. She punched me in the stomach, making me fall down.

End of Violence

They left the foyer and went upstairs again.

Reekid helped me back up on my feet. "Thanks kiddo." I spoke up while holding my stomach. "Hiro, I can't let you keep getting hurt just to protect me!" Reekid cried. "Reekid, I know you're worried about me, but I'm more worried about you." I told him. "We gotta get out of here." Reekid told me. "I can't live with Mom and dad anymore. Can we runaway? And find somewhere else to live?" Reekid asked me sadly. As of how risky and dangerous running away might be, I knew I had to make the right decision. "Alright Reekid, but we gotta be careful." I answered. Reekid and I went upstairs to our room.

Reekid and I got our backpacks and packed everything we owned. We really didn't have much, just clothes, a blanket for each of us, Reekid's first aid kit, and about $1000 that I stole from our parents. It's not like they were gonna notice it was gone anyway.

We got our bags packed and headed outside. It was already pretty dark out. I picked up Reekid and we headed towards the city, searching for a place to sleep.

Eddie POV:

We called the cops on Hiro and Reekid's parents earlier. I don't think we'll get an update, but I can only hope for the best for them. "It's ok Eddie, I'm sure everything will be alright." Gabby reassured me. "I hope so." I replied. "Oh by the way, Mully, Josh, Kristy, and Narrator are moving next door tomorrow, right?" Gabby asked me. "Yep, they should be here tomorrow." I answered her. As of how excited I should be for the rest of my best friends moving in next door, I still couldn't stop thinking about that kid.

"Oh honey, do we have any milk?" Gabby asked me. "Aww dang it! I was supposed to grab milk earlier." I admitted. "Oh it's ok, we can get some tomorrow." Gabby told me. "Nah, I can get it now, the store's not far anyway. Plus, hopefully I can clear my head." I responded. "I'll be right back, Mi Amor." I gave her a kiss and went to go get milk.

Hiro POV:

We were walking for a good 30 minutes or so. We made it to the city now.

Well, I had been walking. I was still carrying Reekid. I still felt pretty dizzy from getting beaten earlier. But I don't care, Reekid's my top priority.

We heard some thunder, and it started pouring rain. Of course, why now? I rushed over to a store front and stood under the fabric porch roof (awning).

"Where are we gonna sleep?" Reekid asked me hopelessly. "Not sure, but we'll find somewhere." I reassured him. I got the blanket out of my bag and wrapped it around him. "There ya go buddy." "Thanks Hiro!" Reekid beamed. "Alright, we should get going. Maybe we can find a bridge to sleep under." I instructed.

Reekid took my hand and we kept walking. Reekid had my blanket, so he was fine in the rain. But I was getting drenched on the other hand. I didn't care though, I was too worried about Reekid. I started shivering from feeling cold and dizzy in the rain. "Are you ok, Hiro?" Reekid asked me. "Y-Yeah. D-Don't worry about me." I told him.

Eddie POV:

I got some milk and some other groceries while I was at it. I paid for my stuff and ran to my car in a rush, since the rain was pouring. I got in my car and started driving home. I was still on edge from what happened earlier, so I took a short detour throught the city to try and clear my head.

Hiro POV:

We were still walking in the city. Reekid was still holding my hand. I guess with my arm being swollen, getting beaten earlier, and the rain on me, It was all getting the best of me. I started coughing a lot and shivering even more. My dizziness also kept getting worse. "You ok Hiro? We can stop somewhere." Reekid asked me. "Y-Yeah. I-I'm... I'm..." I managed to let out before I collapsed.

Reekid POV:

"I-I'm... I'm..." Hiro said before he collapsed. "Hiro! Hang on buddy! I'll help you!" I yelled in a panic. I wrapped my arm around him and his arm around me.

(This kinda thing)

I helped him walk over to a covered bus stop.

"Hiro, are you ok?" I asked him. "R-Reekid?" "Yeah, it's just me. We gotta get you help. You're freezing and barely holding together." I told him. "Reekid. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Besides, Maybe we can sleep here for the night." Hiro suggested. I guess we were keeping dry under here, and the bus wasn't coming until morning. "Ok, but at least let me dry you off." I insisted. I got one of my shirts and dried Hiro off as best as I could. "There ya go." "Thanks... kiddo." Hiro spoke up and slowly started blacking out. "Hi-Hiro?" I asked as the tiredness slowly got to me. I guess we haven't eaten since last night, and we were tired from cleaning and walking all day.

*time skip about 5 minutes*

Hiro POV:

I was barely holding together and barely conscious. I guess Reekid fell asleep, but I tried staying awake to look out for him. I could hardly hold my eyes open when I saw a familiar car slowly pull up, stopping in front of us. I saw an outline of a man get out and walk toward us. "Hiro? Reekid?" A familiar voice asked as I passed out.

Eddie POV:

I saw Reekid and Hiro at the bus stop. I pulled up and got out of my car. "Hiro? Reekid?" I asked them. Hiro went limp and I guess he passed out. I noticed that he looked badly beaten up. His arm was swollen and bruised, his cheek was bandaged, and he had a bunch of other bruises and cuts everywhere. He was also soaked and insanely pale. And Reekid had a few bruises and cuts, but otherwise, he still seemed relatively ok.

I did the math, figuring out that their parents, or at least their mom did this. She did punch Hiro earlier, after all. "Hang in there guys, I'm taking you home." I told them, carrying them into my car before driving home.

I got home and parked my car in the garage.

(Using this house again :) )

I picked up Hiro and Reekid and went inside. "Gabby! Where are you?!" I yelled out as I sat both of the boys on the couch.

"Are you ok Eddie?! What's going on?" She asked me as she ran downstairs.
"It's Hiro and Reekid! I just found them on the street passed out and beat up!" I told her. "Wait, who?" She asked me. I suddenly remembered that I never told her their names. "The Prescott's sons, That's Hiro and Reekid." I clarified. "Holy crap! What happened to them?!" She asked me. "I don't know, but Hiro's in horrible shape, and Reekid has a few cuts and bruises too." I told her. I got a few blankets for Hiro and Reekid. I also grabbed some bandages for their injuries.

Gabby and I got them bandaged up, and she went to go find a change of clothes for them. I decided to take them to bed upstairs. I took Reekid and his backpack up to his room.

Hiro POV:

I slowly opened my eyes a bit, finding out I was in a bright room. It didn't seem like a hospital, I'm not quite sure where I am. I felt a blanket around me, and noticed I had a bunch of bandages on me. "R-Reekid... You didn't have to... Fix me up... Y'know?" I asked him with no response, I think... Was he even there? I'm not sure. I was dizzy and tired as hell. I accidently closed my eyes again. "Hiro? Are you awake?" I heard that same voice again from earlier. "What... Who..." I asked. I slightly opened my eyes and noticed a man crouched down in front of me. "It's just me, Eddie." He told me. "E-Eddie? Th-the gardener?" I asked him weakly. "Yep, Reekid's upstairs in bed." He told me. "Th-thank you. W-What happened? H-How did you find us? W-Where are we?" I asked him. "I found you guys passed out at the bus stop, and this is my house." Eddie told me. "Th-thank ...y-you... For taking... Us... In." I told him. "You're welcome, now let's get you upstairs." Eddie told me.

He took my backpack and picked me up bridal style. He took me upstairs into an open bedroom.

"H-Holy heck... Nice... Room." I told him. "Glad ya like it." Eddie responded. "Oh, and Gabby has a change of clothes for you." Eddie told me. "W-Who?" I asked him. "Oh, Gabby's my fiancée." Eddie clarified, and a blue haired woman came in. "A-Are you... Gabby?" I asked her. "Yeah, I'm Gabby. Nice to meet you Hiro. Oh, and here's some clean clothes." Gabby told me as she handed me some new clothes.

"Th-Thank... You." I replied. "You're welcome, and we're gonna let you get changed and get some sleep." Eddie told me as he set me down on the bed. "O-ok. Night guys... And... Thank... You... Again." I slurred. "You're welcome." Eddie responded as they left the room and closed the door. I got changed and collapsed on the bed. Falling asleep before my head hit the pillow.

And that my Cinnamo Rolls is Chapter 2 of My Hiro. I hope you liked it, and I'll see you in the next one! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 884 26
You are stuck with an abusive boyfriend named Brad. You meet Gaege at a store and he wants to save you from your torture. You fall in love with him b...
31.5K 616 27
You and Gaege Gibson had met in high school, you had drifted apart after high school. You drifted apart causing the two of you to loose contact with...
17.9K 174 19
You've had enough of your toxic blood relatives and your past, so you run away from home. You end up at a Wal-Mart where you encounter someone you kn...
50.9K 645 17
You are running in the park, then trip and fall. You hear a voice behind you. You turn around to see a guy standing over you looking at you with sad...