The Grindelwald's

By F_a_n_F_i_c_

Grindewald's kids are on the run, and three were sent to Azkaban,that's until Dumbledore decides to take them... More

Characters
Family Reuninon
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chpater 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Authors Note

Chapter 38

28 3 0
By F_a_n_F_i_c_

I couldn't sleep the rest of the night, this whole entire time Dumbledore was dead. Harry told me that Draco was set out to kill him, but I don't think he would ever do such a thing.

I found out that Ethan had tried jumping off the astronomy tower multiple times. It lead to be heavily guarded at all times. Everyone has just been so vulnerable.

The sun began to rise and Harry came out of the tent. "Breakfast is ready."

I nodded. "I'm not hungry." Harry didn't insist and went back inside.

30 minutes passed by and the trio walks out of the tent. I see Ron looked a lot better now, except for the dark circles under his eyes. "I thought you were dead and then I kinda felt bad for hating you." I returned the same comment he had made a couple days ago. Ron does nothing but shake his head and smile.

I stand up, "so what now?."

Harry pulls out the locket from his sweater. "Let's try and destroy it."

I give him a strange look. "You really think Salazar will risk having something that could possibly be destroyed?." I don't think that we will be able to destroy it.

"We can try." Harry said while dangling the locket in front of him.

After two hours of trying to destroy the locket we had no lucky. "I'm telling you Harry this thing can't be destroyed."

Out of anger Harry draws his want and start casting spells after spells trying to destroy the locket. After seeing that nothing worked he stormed off.

"Wow your such a motivational person." Ron said to me sarcastically.

"While you two keep being sarcastic I'm going to help Harry find a solution." Hermione looked at both of us with angry eyes. This made Ron shrug and well I didn't find her scary so I could care less.

Hermione stormed off back to the tent leaving me with a crippled wisely. I look down at my watch and look back at Ron. "I bet you can get to the tent in about an hour."

"Ha ha very funny." Ron walked off.

I grabbed the locket and placed it inside my pocket. I walked into the tent and Hermione start going through a book. She explains to Harry that we can use the Gryffindor sword to destroy the locket. I lost interest in the conversation and walked out. The only thing is we need the sword and boom we destroy the locket.

"Ohh I see you made it to the tent way before an hour." I applaud Ron for his great accomplishment and walk off annoyed.

But Ron stopped me and took the locket away from me. "Just in case you try to betray us."

I rolled my eyes, "whatever asshole."Which I don't understand why I'm feeling like this anger rising inside of me but I couldn't care enough to figure it out.

A couple moments later I hear the boy arguing and I run inside to find a cranky ass Ron. "No you don't know how it feels! Your parents are dead! You have no family." Harry launches at Ron.

Both Hermione and I try to break the boys up. I grab Ron by the collar and press him down on the table. Without even think I raise my fist and stop right above his face, only inches away from hitting him. My breathing is heavy and I process what I was about to just do. "Get out." I growled at Ron.

Ron slowly gets up and just stands there too look at me as if I'm some kind of monster. "I SAID GET OUT!." Ron tumbles back falling in the floor but gets up quickly.

Ron pushes past Harry, "fine then go, go then!."

Hermione stands in between the boys extending both her arms out, to stop them from coming any closer to each other. We all go silent and all you can hear is each of us heavily breathing. Ron grabs something off his bed. "Ron." Hermione calls out for him desperately.

Ron looks at her dead in the eye, "and you, are you coming or are you staying?."

When he got no response he started getting red again and threw the locket on the floor. "It's fine I get it, I saw you two the other night." Ron said while look at Harry, then back at Hermione and walked out. Hermione ran out after him.

I call out for Harry before he leaves off to his room, but ignores me. I pick up the locket and place it around my neck.

A couple hours later Hermione and Harry walk out of the tent. "We're going to Godric's Hollow."

I shake my head. "Go on I'll wait for Ron to come back." The two nodded and walked out into the darkness.

The next day~

Still Ron hasn't came back.

In the meantime we're now at forest dean. We've been sitting around hoping that Ron is somewhere around following us.

"I came here before with my mom and dad." Hermione breaks the silence that's been building up. "Years ago, it's just how I remember it." There's a slight pause. I'm starting to think that if Hermione starts to get all sentimental I'm getting the fuck out of here too. "The trees, the river...everything.

Another fuckin pause. "Like nothing's changed. Not true of course everything's changed." Geez tell me about it. I start to walk off leaving them deep into their conversation when I here Hermione say my fathers name.

I turn around and look at them carefully. "He's the thief that stole at Godric's wand shop." Harry says while looking through the book.

I look over Harry and see a picture of my father when he was younger. Must I admit my father was very handsome back then. Now I know why there's so many of us.

"Speaking of which, where's my wand?." Harry asked.

Hermione immediately looks guilty. "Where's my wand Hermione?." Harry asked sternly.

Hermione moved and underneath her was Harry's wand. But it's broke. "I casted a spell and it rebounded...I'm sorry."

Harry looks upset but shrugs it off. "Just give me yours." Hermione hands her wand over.

Harry walks off saying nothing.

"Hermione its not your fault. Accidents happen." But this doesn't help her feel any better.

Later that day Harry comes inside the tent. "Ash come with me." I walk out and follow Harry.

After a couple of minutes I see Ron from the distance. "Take out the locket." I take off the locket from my back and lay it on the tree branch.

Harry starts to count down. "1...2...3"

Ron raises up the sword and the Harry start speaking in Paresltounge. The locket opens and the three of us are sent flying back.

A black cloud starts to form above us and in between the dark clouds you can see a face. It starts speaking to Harry. A loud ringing is disorienting us.

I try to get up but I just can't stand the ringing anymore. The dark cloud hovers over Ron and starts speaking to him. A group of spiders start crawling up Ron. He starts backing away from the spiders.

The ringing stops...

"A girl who's in love with your friend instead of you." The black could tells Ron.

"Ron! Don't listen to it!." The dark fluke turns over to look at me. "There lies!."

With a blink of an eye the dark cloud was now over me. "Scared of your father or what your destined to be?." The soothing voice send chills down my spine.

"Leave me alone. I don't know what your talking about!." I yelled at the figure above me.

The could form into my father. He starts walking up to me and I quickly back up even more. "Your a Grindelwald! What do you think your doing helping these pathetic excuse of people." My father yells out making me flinch.

I shut my eyes and cover my ears, trying to block him away. "YOUR A GRINDELWALD!  Be who your destined to be." My father reached over me and grabs my arms, slowly placing them down. In the background I can hear Harry yelling out for me.

I look into my fathers eyes and I feel a sense of peace wash over me. "You got evil running through your veins." My father lifts up my sleeve and reveals my mark. "So go do me the favor and finish up."

I look over at my mark and see the scare I've made. I snap out of it and push my father away from me and quickly back away. My father disappeared and the cloud rushes over back to Ron.

I find my self breathing heavily and lay back down. I felt like my energy was being drained out of me. I hear Ron yell and I shut my eyes thinking of the worst. Something clashes together and it goes completely silent.

The boys get up to look over at the locket and then the three of us look over at the sword.

We walked back in to the tent and Harry calls out for Hermione.

Hermione walks out and looks at each of from head to toe. "What happened?!."

The three of us said nothing, like if we all agreed to not say anything of what happened back there.

Ron raises up the broken locket for Hermione to see. But her eyes fall over his other hand to see him holding the sword. "How is it that you got ahold of it?."

"It's a long story." Ron said proudly.

"Well this doesn't change anything!." Hermione walked back inside the tent.

I looked at the boys and walked off embarrassed of what they saw back there. I wondered off into the woods trying to figure out how to get rid of this fear.

After thinking for so long I hear something snap not that far away from me. I turn around but see nobody in sight. Only then I realized how far I've walked out into the woods.

I hear someone laughing evilly and I reach for my wand. "What is a young lady doing out here all...alone."

"Ron if you or Harry are playing some kind of mind games I'm going to kill you." I spat out in anger.

A group of people laughed and then I noticed that it's not Ron or Harry playing tricks on me.

"Ohh thanks for letting us know your not all alone!." A blue light strikes towards me and I block it just in time.

I start running back for the tent. More and more spells are being cast but each hit the trees. I turn my head back slightly and see that I had a whole group on snatchers behinds me.

I see the tent. "Ron! Harry! Hermione!." I run even faster and keep yelling out for them.

They finally walk out of them tent looking at me confused. "RUN!."

I trip and go rolling down the hill. The boys rush over and help me up and we start running.

We keep running not really knowing where to go but it was better to run then to stop and fight them off. A tree is strikes and falls right next to me. "Just go!." Hermione and Harry run off together.

"Ron!." I push him down on the ground and a green light passes above us.

We quickly get up and run but we don't get to far when ropes are wrapped around our ankles.

The snatchers grab each of us but I continue putting up a fight. I'm let down on the floor and a snatcher try's to hover over me but I kick him in the face with both my feet.

The group starts to laugh amongst themselves, "ohh I see we got a feisty one." I look over to see a knife over Ron's neck.

"Let him go!." I demanded but they found more enjoyment of me putting up a fight than listening.

I try to get up put in pushed down to the ground and I grunt trying to get some air. The person above me is putting all his weight on me. "Get off of me!."

I'm pulled back up by my hair and they make me kneel. Another person lifts up my sleeves and see my mark. "She's an acolyte." I try to get out of the persons grip.

"I'm not a FUCKIN ACOLYTE!." I yell out.

The man holding the knife over Ron walks over me. "What's your name sweetheart."

I cringe at the sweetheart part. The person behind me pulls on my hair even tighter making me buzz out. "Ashley...Ashley Rosier."

The man holding onto the knife laughs. "Can you believe it we caught a Grindelwald."

"I'm not a Grindelwald!." I spat out but the group laughs even more.

The man with the knife hovers over me. "There no need to be ashamed of daddy."

I had just enough and I spit in the mans face. I made the whole group go silent. The man chuckled and cleans my spit with his sleeves. "You bitch!." He quickly pressed the cold blade on my neck.

"No!." Ron yells out. But his yells are muffled.

The man draws his knife down my neck and hit down on my lip. I wasn't going to give them the satisfaction to hear me yell out in pain.

"There that should do it." The man brings the knife up to his mouth and licks off my blood. I felt disgusted by this. "Didn't know a Grindelwald tasted soooo good." I was too disgusted to know the double meaning behind it.

Ron and I are taken away but this time we don't put up a fight. Just ahead of us is Harry and Hermione on the floor. As we got closer I see Harry is all beat up.

They throw Ron and I onto the floor. Ron reached for Hermione and me and pulls us close to him in a protective way.

One of the snatcher pulls Hermione away. "Let her go!." I start to get up but Ron brings me back down.

Another snatcher reached for Harry and looks at him carefully. "Could this be the famous Harry Potter?." After examining Harry for so long the man throws him back down onto the ground.

"Let's go find out." We are all taken away.

After awhile of walking we reach a manor. It looked like it must left empty. But these men are here for answers so I assume it's not.

When we reach the gate there's this lady with black curly mess hair and a horrible torn up outfit. I noticed how violently shaky Hermione was.

The man and her exchange a few words. The gates open and we continue walking. I noticed the lady never taking her eyes off anyone. It's as if the lady is planning to eat us up with just one look.

The doors open and there's another lady with black and white hair. Her cold stone eyes looked down at each of us.

We walk inside a hall and my eyes fall on Lucius. His eyes widen and his mouth slightly opens at the sight of me. The last time I saw this man was back in Azkaban, he had given me two letter for his wife and son Draco.

"Go called the boy." The lady with mess hair orders the lady with black and white hair.

I pulled back further into the room and I before I can put up a fight Lucius kneels in front of me. "What do you think your doing helping them?!." He whispered shouted. His gaze soften. "I thought you were dead."

"It's a lot to explain Mr.Malfoy but please you gotta help us get out of here." I begged him.

Lucius was about to say something when the doors opened. His gaze hardens and he stand up to walk up the the people walking inside.

The snatcher pulls me back to the group and I try to get out of his grip. "Stay still!." The man grabs onto my hair even tighter and let's go of my hair.

I look up and see Draco looking at me in shock. "Come on Draco we don't have all day." The lady with the mess hair calls him out.

"Yes aunt." He walks up to her and Harry.

What the actual... is this!.

"Is this Harry Potter?." The crazy haired lady ask.

I look down and prepare to here him say yes. But it was awfully quiet.

"I ca- can't rec-recognize him." I felt a bit relieved that he didn't say yes. But of course the lady wanted answers.

"Fine I'll just have a talk with these girls." I look up to see Hermione and my stomach starts to twist.Harry and Ron are taken away, somewhere but I'm not exactly sure.

Lucius grabs Draco and the lady with black and white hair. Which I assume is her wife and Draco's mom. He pulls them back away from us and looks directly at me. Lucius shares a couple words with his wife and her eyes are now locked with mine.

Draco's aunt walks around  a couple of times and makes a quick stop over me. She's breathing heavily down my neck. "Mhmm a pure blood." She backs away and smiles evilly.

Her head tilts when he eyes land on Hermione and does the same thing she did with me. "A Mudblood!." She spat out in disgust.

The lady hovers over Hermione sending her to sprawl out on the floor. "No!." I barked at her and the lady leaned in closer to Hermione's neck while looking at me.

"Then tell if that beat up boy is Harry Potter." She grabbed Hermione's arm and laid it out in front of her.

"Ashley don't tell her." Hermione cried out. I stayed silent and my stomach began to twist even more.

The lady laughed, "very well then." She bit down on Hermione.

I flinched when Hermione started crying and yelling out in pain. I looked down and tried to block her out to resist myself from saying anything. Hermione's yell was so bad that the snatcher let me go so he could cover his ears.

I put my hands over my ears to muffle out the sounds. I look up to see Hermione trying to get out of the lady's grasp. Nobody else did anything but watch her yell out in pain. I look up to see the Malfoy's shake their head trying to convince me not to interfere.

I turn around and see the snatcher has a dagger. I pull it out. I run and pull off the lady from Hermione. I grabbed her my the mess hair and she tumbled back on the table. I raise the dagger just above her and look into her eyes. I- I couldn't bring myself to bring it down on her. I dropped the dagger and she pushed me back making me fall onto the ground.

The boy are fighting somewhere off to the side and I turn over to reach for Hermione. But the lady in front of me dragged me away from her. I try to kick and punch as much as I could but nothing stopped her.

The mess haired witch got ahold of my left arm and lifts up my sleeve but when her eyes land on my mark she looks shocked. I take this time to kick her in the face to set myself free.

I get up to run towards Harry and Ron but I'm pulled back by Lucius. "Enough!." The man drags me away from my group and his wife opens the doors that lead out the hallway.

Lucius picks me up like I'm some kind of towel and tossed me over his shoulder. "No! Let me go!." As he walks away I see the trio trying to fight the rest off.

"Lucius you need to help them!." I cried out to him but still no answer.

Another set of doors open and I'm thrown onto a bed. "I made a promise to return a favor and so this is my favor, saving YOU." Lucius and Draco walk out.

"No no!." I yell out but his wife holds me down.

"Stay still!" The lady barks at me and she starts to calm down herself. "Sweety let me help you." Her eyes fall down to my neck.

She slowly gets up and goes into the bathroom. The doors open and inside comes Draco. I give him a deadly look. "Your doing it again." I look down to see I have pressed my fingernails onto my palms.

The lady comes back, "this will sting so just hand on." She presses down a wet cloth to clean up the blood. I jolt when the towel touched my neck.

"We're almost done." She said softly.

The smell of rubbing alcohol hits my nose and I grab onto the sheets underneath me. The cold liquid makes contact with the cut and I bit down on my lip to muffle out the sound of pain. "I know sweetie just hang on please." I don't know if I should thank her or sock her in the face.

But then again this is Lucius wife, and Draco's mother. I may not agree to what happened back there but she's doing what she can to help. "I want to thank you for what you did for my husband." She tried to make small talk with me to distract me from the sting. I simply nodded and grabbed onto the sheet even tighter. "My name is Narcissa."

"Okay all done." Narcissa gather the things and placed them back in the bathroom. She walked back out and reached out for Draco but he shook his head, denying her hand. "I need to have a talk with her."Draco looked directly at me and Narcissa just looked between the two of us. She walked out not saying another word.

Draco started breathing heavily and his face started to turn red. "Where were you?." He tried to make it come out as clam as possible but his features said other wise.

I clenched my jaw and looked away. I felt disgusted into be in the same room as him. To be breathing the same air as him.

"I asked you a question!." He yelled out.

Tears were now pouring down his face. "You made me and everyone else believe you were dead!." He said while knocking down a couple chairs. "I did everything I could to protect you from this. Then you die...well you faked it!. Did you know engaged to a girl I don't even love." A feel a small stab in my heart.

He shakes violently and starts wiping off his tears. The boy chuckles in front of me. "It should've been you.. I should've been engaged with you."

I finally look at him in the eye. "I- i had no choice."

Draco punches the wall behind him, "Liar!."

He cleans his tears once again. "Fine if your not going to say anything then I know someone who will get the truth out of you." He walks out slamming the door behind him.

I'm left alone a bit confused of who he's going to bring. I prayed that he didn't bring his crazy witch haired aunt to me.

I look down at my watch and see the three hours had passed by. It's not 7:12 p.m. and I'm starting to get hungry.

I wonder what happened to Harry, Ron and Hermione.

The doors open and Narcissa rushes inside. "Listen if you want to get out of here alive you have to follow my orders." I'm a bit hesitant about her offer. I just met her and I don't know anything about her at all.

"But your husband and Draco...they will be mad." I reminded her about the two devils running around the place.

She cupped my face, "This is Draco's idea and we are only helping him." I raised an eyebrow not sure if I should really buy this.

But before I can make any decisions Lucius rushes in and grabs my arm. "Come on we don't have all day."

I'm pulled out into the hallway and see Draco's crazy haired aunt keeping an eye out. She signals us to keep running down the hall. "W-what is going on?." I asked Narcissa.

"Well were saving your pathetic life." The cray haired lady hissed out.

We turn a couple of times and we walk out to the front of the manor. There Draco opens the gates and I look at him confused not really sure of what is going on.

"Get inside." Draco said while opening the car door.

I crawled inside the car and he shuts it. The car beings to reverse. "What... where are you taking me?!." I looked at the man to see he's in his early 30s.

The man driving up front looks back at me. "I cannot say." I noticed the car headlights were not turned on.

I rolled down the window and look at The Malfoy's and the crazy haired lady. Lucius signals me to remain quiet.

The car reached the street and we road off leaving them behind. During the whole car ride and I kept bouncing my legs because I didn't know where I was being taken.

Within an hour later the car starts to slow down and turns on its headlights. There in front of us was another manor. All the lights of the manor were turned on and the gates opened.

When the car pulled up to the drive way there stood a young lady around her 20s and a boy. This boy must've be either 17 or 18.

The boy opens the door and the lady reaches in for me. "No let me go!." I kicked her arm out of the car.

"Ma'am they won't hurt you. They just want to help you out." The man who drove me here spoke up. I looked at him and saw that he's being sincere.

The man got out of the car and helped me out. He took his hand and placed it over my shoulders. "You got nothing to worry about." He looks over at the girl and the boy. "It's just people don't know how to treat our guest."

We walked inside and I come to see 10 teenagers around my age walking through this place. I can't seem to understand what's going on. "Where am I?." My eyes land on a guy with the dark mark, I slowly start to look up and see none other than Max.

The man pushed my through the crowd and we walked up the stairs. I look below me too see Max look surprise just as I am surprised to see him.

He walk down the empty halls and the man opens a huge door in front of me. "Well this is the furthest I can go." The man smiles and walks back to where we came from.

I take a deep breath and walk inside. It's a room full of bookshelves and books scattered all over the place. I keep walking inside the dim room and make my way to the area with greater light.

I turn the corner and see a desk and an empty chair. A fire place is on and there's a collection of empty bottles near it. I'm pretty sure the person who's waiting for me must've left. I thought of walking back out to find the man.

I turn and bump into someone's hard chest. "I didn't see you there." I look up to see the person walking out of the dark.

I back up and slip on a book, I fall right on my butt. I was shocked to see Matteo. He's no longer a boy but a man. Matteo had grown much taller and older. His muscles can been seen through this t-shirt.

Matteo kneels next to me and lifts my chin up to get a good look at my cut. "Who?." I feel a small electric shock when his skin touches mine.

I push his hands away from my chin and sit up straight. "Snatchers."

"Where have you been?." He asked sternly. Now I understood what Draco meant about someone who would make me spill out everything. This whole time Draco was talking about Matteo.

After not getting an answer out of me Matteo grabbed my chin tightly. Again sending another electric shock running down my spine. " I won't ask again." He said harshly.

I grab on his hand to make him let go but he hold on even tighter. "Hiding." I responded quickly so he could let me go.

"Why?." Still not letting go off me.

"If you want to play 21 questions just say so." I spat in his face.

Matteo grabs onto my leather jacket. "Stop playing games Ashley."

I push Matteo off me and I get up. "If you want me to stop playing games then tell me why Ryker is still alive!."

Matteo looked at me intensely. "You don't want to know."

"Yes I do want to know that's why I'm asking!." I push him back trying to get an answer out of him.

The same man who drove me here walks in with a cart of food and leaves it by the desk. "Mr.Riddle do you need anything else?."

Matteo shakes his head. "Thanks Leo." The man who goes by the name Leo walks out without saying another word.

"You must be hungry." Matteo questioned.

I shake my head not accepting anything from him. In deed I'm hungry but my ego is too much to even accept it. "Fine you can watch me eat." Matteo walks over to his desk and starts eating.

I try to ignore his munching and sit by the crackling fire place to ignore the sound he's making purposely to get me join him for dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 6.8K 61
Thomas, Matteo and Lolita. the children of the Dark Lord-the Riddle triplets, sent to wreak havoc at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. To...
18.4K 376 38
When Hermione finds out she's a Zabini her life turns upside down, soon her past comes to haunt her and she's suddenly surrounded by secrets. What ha...
49.5K 927 12
The grandson of the dark wizard gellert grindelwald goes to hogwarts. (None of the pictures or videos I use doesn't belong to me)