Remedy for injured heart: LOV...

By Ruby093

As her brother left the house, Park Y/n encounters many problems, both in college and at home, because of his... More

This is me
Detention!
It hurts
Mysterious helper
Sneakin' out = Problem
Meeting the person, I hate the most
You are just trash!
Treating her wounds
Help me!
Yeosang's story
My parents wanted to...
Mingi's story
Stuck with Wooyoung
Mingi gets to know
Hurting Hongjoong's feelings
The night with Wooyoung
Hongjoong's story
Back together
Sharing the bed
In the sauna
At the Amusement Park
Confession pt.1
Confession pt.2
Need some time
Not again!
Wooyoung's story
Hojun's B'day + Confession Pt.3
Y/n's injured
And it's all good
San and Jongho's Story
The truth about Jungkook
Announcement!
Announcement!
A favor
On a mission
Saw something I shouldn't
Stage one: Friends?
Truth or dare?
Hurt
Stage two: Getting to know each other

The one who helped me

89 1 0
By Ruby093

We walked all the way cause it was near and talked on our way. Well, other than me, everyone else was talking. 

I was nervous and scared that he'd do something. What if something goes wrong? What if they shoot someone? 

"Y/n, you ok?" BamBam asked, taping on me. I just nodded. 

"You don't look good." He said. I sighed. 

"I'll be fine," I said and looked up. 

"We're here," I said. They all looked around but there wasn't even a house or a shop there. 

"Where? The empty road?" Yugyeom asked. 

"No. In there." I said and guided them. 

We finally reached passing through the narrow path. I hesitated to go in. I didn't want to see him again. 

Ryujin and Yugyeom pulled me in. 

"Yah! Why do you pull me!?" I shouted. They dropped me and we walked in. They wouldn't let me go out too. 

We finally got in and stood behind the couch. The others were there too. We all left at the same time but they are early. 

I looked at the others and they had a shocked expressions as they saw Seonghwa. 

"Is it him?" Yugyeom whispered. I nodded. 

Hongjoong came from his room and noticed us. 

"Hey, Y/n. You've got some people over...?" There was a bit of anger in his voice. I can say that. 

Everyone turned their heads towards me. 

"Hey, Yugyeom, how have you been?" Seonghwa asked. But he didn't respond. I was happy that he didn't. They stood on my side cause they knew how I got these bruises. 

"You still didn't answer my question," Hongjoong said. 

"Yeah. They are my friends and I don't need to ask anyone about it." I said sternly. 

"Well, you are in our house," Jongho said. 

"Don't worry. I won't be here for too long. I'll get out of here by today. You can continue your work." I said and pulled Ryujin along with me. 

But I got stopped by Seonghwa, standing in front of me. 

"Where are you leaving? Home?" He asked.

"How does it even matter to you?" Ryujin asked. I'm glad I have friends who have my back. 

"I'm her brother, I have every right to know." He said. 

"So you say you're my brother now, but you couldn't think about it 3 years back? You weren't my brother back then but now you become one, out of the blue?" I asked, looking at him. 

He didn't say anything. I walked past him and to the basement, where I had my things. 

I was ready to leave when Hongjoong came in along with Wooyoung. 

"Who asked you to bring them?" Hongjoong asked. 

"I don't need permission to get my friends anywhere I am," I said and looked at him. 

"Do you know it's dangerous to get random people here?" He said. 

I stayed quiet. He held my hand and stopped me. 

"I'm leaving you cause you are Seonghwa's sister. If it was someone else, they wouldn't be here by now." He said. I shook my hand off his grip. 

"Everyone is the same. 'Just cause I'm his sister.' Just cause I'm his freaking sister, you are leaving me. What am I? A human? No! I'm not a human, I'm Seonghwa's sister!" I shouted and glanced at both of them and left. 

I got out and looked at everyone with tears in my eyes. I put my bags down, with force and walked over to Seonghwa, and pulled him by his collar. 

"Why am I even born as your blood-related? Why are you even standing in front of me after doing everything? How can you even live happily? Why are you living for god's sake?!" I asked as I shook him. 

He couldn't look me in the eyes. His head was hung down. 

"You don't even have any idea how much I had to go through because of your disappearance. Not even a bit!" I shouted and took my bags and walked out but I got pulled back by someone and he had his arms wrapped around me, not letting me go. 

"Y/n, please don't go." Yeosang said. 

"If she wants to go let her. Why are you stopping her?" Wooyoung said. 

"Stop it. We can't let her go out. She's hurt." He said. After hearing him, my mind went blank. 

I couldn't think of anything other than Yeosang's words. I kept playing it back in my mind. 'Stop it.' 

It was him, who helped me when I passed out. It was Yeosang! 

"Please stay here Y/n. I'll take care of you. Please don't go." He was about to cry. I let my body loose indicating to him that I'm not struggling anymore. 

I turned to face him and smiled at him. 

"I won't," I said. I was shocked I said that. But I know what I'm doing is right. 

"R-really?!" He asked. I nodded. 

"Only for you, not anyone else," I mentioned it. 

"Thanks a lot." He said and hugged me tightly. 

"Why did you stop the one who was leaving? Now we don't have a place for her to stay." Wooyoung said. He has a problem. 

"She can stay with me. I have two beds in my room." Yeosang said happily and grabbed my bags. 

"Y/n, are you sure you're doing the right thing?" Yugyeom asked. 

"I'm sure of it. Sorry to keep you guys waiting." I said. 

"It's ok. What do you all do anyways?" Jinyoung asked. 

"We're mafias," Yunho said, without hesitating.

"Y-you're what?" Youngjae asked shocked. 

"We're mafias." He repeated. 

"You're fucking kidding," Yugyeom said with an awkward laugh. They all looked at them with serious faces. 

"Oh my god. Better leave before we get killed." And the boys ran out. But Ryujin stayed back. 

She's not scared of all this. Her cousin, Shin Yuna is also part of the mafia gang. She'd be used to it. 

Yeosang held my hand and dragged me to his room. I pulled Ryujin along with me.

I looked around his room, and it was neat and clean. I sat by the bed corner and looked at every inch of the room. 

"Can a guy keep his room like this?! What do you even do?" Ryujin exclaimed as she saw how clean it was. 

"Just clean it every day." He said. 

"Mine is the opposite of what you see here. And Yugyeom's even worse." Ryujin said. 

"Don't even get me started on him. You can't even enter the room. Like, his room's filled with clothes to the doorstep. You can't even identify what lives under that." I said and laughed along with them. 

"Ok, I'm getting late. See you tomorrow." She said. 

"Yeah, about tomorrow, I don't think I'd be coming," I said. 

"Why?" They both asked. 

"I don't want to. That's all." I said. 

"Whatever. Bye." Ryujin said and left. 

Yeosang sat next to me and held my hand. 

"Why aren't you coming tomorrow?" 

"Want some rest," I said. 

"Then I'll stay with you too." He said and hugged me. I smiled at his cute gesture. 

"Ok, enough," I said and broke the hug. I got up and opened my bag to change my clothes. 

"Why did you help me?" I asked as I searched for clothes. He was confused. 

"What help?" He asked. 

"You stopped Eva from hitting me and took me to the hospital after I passed out. Thanks for the help, though. But why did you want to?" I asked. 

"I didn't want someone to get hurt for no reason." He said. 

"Doesn't seem convincing but I'll take it," I said and smiled. I headed to the bathroom and changed into simple clothes. 

Made sure I covered every part of my body. I don't mind others knowing about it but they might hurt me more..? 

I came back and lay on the bed and closed my eyes and let them rest for a while. 

Suddenly, the door barged open and I got scared. I looked and turned and was shocked to see my parents. 

"What are you doing here?" My father shouted and slapped me hard. 

"Don't even think of escaping from us." My mother said and they both pulled me along with them. 

"Please! Leave me! I'm not coming. I don't want to come. Let me go!" I cried. 

"You're escaping? Just see what we do now!" He said and pushed me to the ground. My mom pulled my hair and dragged me. 

"Someone please help me! Yeosang!" I cried out. Not even a single soul was to be found. 

"Please help." I cried. My father pushed me into the car and drove back home. 

We soon reached and they pushed me and my father took his belt out and started beating me, showing all his anger toward me. 

"It hurts! Please stop! No! No!" I cried. He started beating me even harder. 

"It's paining! Let me go! No!!" I shouted and got up with a jerk. 

I touched myself and I was sweating even with the air conditioner on. 

"Y/n." Someone touched me from behind. I got scared and moved away. 

"Y/n, are you ok?" Yeosang asked as he moved forward. 

I relaxed as I saw his face. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. 

'It was all a dream? What if it was real?' I asked myself. 

"Y/n, are you ok?" He asked, concerned. Without replying, I hugged him tight. 

"Yeosang, please don't leave me. Please don't let anyone take me." I cried under his arms. 

"I won't let you go Y/n. I'm always here for you. I won't let anyone take you nor send you." He said and caressed my back. 

We hugged for some more time. I felt relieved and comforted under him. 

I have someone new to lean on. I felt happy that he is there for me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 305 28
the two best friends grew up without each other this time. one comes back with the mindset of the two together as before, while the other has kind o...
29.2K 853 16
Y/n and her friends were taking a calm late evening walk through the forest, not thinking a lot of it. Soon they start to feel weird and things start...
67K 3K 29
"i-i'm in love with him, but he just sees me as a friend... with benefits that is. at least until you got here..." "mingi... i don't like him like th...
397K 13.3K 94
What happens to ATEEZ once the camera shuts off, bid their fans goodbye, and get back to the dorm? What is really the life of ATEEZ? • • • Please re...