My Mr Bodyguard

By isawritesfanfiction

♣ what happens when a determined, stoic and arrogant man meets a kind hearted yet stubborn woman? More preci... More

Author's Note
chapter 1 : Oh My God!
Chapter-2 Meeting Parents
Chapter - 3 The Surprise!
Chapter - 4 A What??!
Chapter - 5 Doctor's Appointment
Chapter - 6 Going Home
Chapter - 7 Silence
Chapter - 8 Confused
chapter - 9 Stubborn Woman
Chapter - 10 Nightmare
Chapter - 11 The Talk
Chapter - 12 Girl Friends
Chapter - 14 Shopping
Chapter - 15 The Ball (One)
Chapter - 16 The Ball (Two)
Chapter - 17 The Trainer
Chapter - 18 What Was That?!
Chapter - 19 Can I Buy You Dinner?
Chapter - 20 Angry Avneet
Chapter - 21 I'm Hurt
Chapter - 22 Nigam Family
Chapter - 23 Complicated Feelings
Chapter - 24 Danger?
Chapter - 25 Into The Unknown
Chapter - 26 The News
Chapter - 27 Getting Along
Chapter - 28 So Close
Chapter - 29 The Unexpected
Chapter - 30 Realisation
Chapter - 31 Determined
Chapter - 32 New Mission
Chapter - 33 Can We Talk?
Chapter - 34 Outbursts
Chapter - 35 Surreal
Chapter - 36 Mi Amor
Chapter - 37 Plan Backfired
Chapter - 38 The Apology
Chapter - 39 A Situation
Chapter - 40 The First Fight
Chapter - 41 Change Of Plans
Chapter - 42 The Village
Chapter - 43 Settling In
Chapter - 44 Meet & Greet
Chapter - 45 The Virtual Meeting
Chapter - 46 Dear God!
Chapter - 47 His Jealousy
Chapter - 48 The Walk Of Shame
Chapter - 49 Unanticipated Accident
Chapter - 50 The Relief
Chapter - 51 On Our Way Back Home
Chapter - 52 The Chaos
Chapter - 53 Sudden Arrival
Chapter - 54 Playing Challenges
Chapter - 55 Caught In The Act
Chapter - 56 Calm Before The Storm
Chapter - 57 Into Lion's Den
Chapter - 58 Trapped?
Chapter - 59 Upper Hand
Chapter - 60 Consequences
Chapter - 61 Appalled
Chapter - 62 Anguish
Chapter - 63 Craving You
Chapter - 64 Revelation
Chapter - 65 Big Decisions
Chapter - 66 Wedding Bells or Not?
Chapter - 67 One Step Closer
Chapter - 68 Dreams & Surprises

Chapter - 13 Your Date

1.9K 175 17
By isawritesfanfiction

A.N: This chapter is dedicated to btwitsSammy. Thank you for voting and commenting on my chapters.❤️

~one week later~

Today Avneet was going to get her cast of. She was feeling very excited. Siddharth could practically feel the happiness radiating off of her. He shook his head smiling at her. 'Her happiness is contagions.' he thought. It was 9 in the morning. Her appointment was at 11am. She was already all dressed up and continuously looking at her watch. Siddharth laughed at her silently.

"Time won't pass quickly if you continue to look at your watch every 10 seconds." he said almost laughing at her. She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Shut up. You won't know how it feels to work with one hand for a whole month. I wanted to rip out the cast everytime I looked at it." she huffed out. He rolled his eyes et her smiling.

"Did you take your medicines?" he asked her looking straight into her eyes. She widened her eyes.

"Shit. I forgot." she said sheepishly. He shook his head. She got up and ran to her room. He chuckled at her behaviour. 'Crazy woman.' he thought smiling before going upstairs too. He got ready in 10 minutes. He saw Avneet waiting patiently for him when he reached downstairs. She hurriedly went outside. He smiled shaking his head and followed her out.

After one hour and forty minutes, they reached the hospital. She was feeling weird. She had suddenly remembered about Rohan. Dr. Rohan Mehra. He had asked for her phone number but never called her. She didn't want to bump into him today. It would be awkward. Siddharth noticed her. He thought she was being nervous about today.

"You want water?" he asked. She nodded her head.

"Wait here. I'll be back soon." he went. It was not very crowded here. So he quickly went to the cafeteria. Soon he came back with a bottle of water and two sandwiches. He handed the water and sandwich to her. She took it without saying anything. Lesson was learnt from previous argument. Siddharth was glad she didn't fight it this time.

They both ate silently. After 15 minutes Avneet was called. She jumped up. Sid's lips turned upwards sightly. He too stood up with her. They went to a chamber.

"You two sit here. Sir in coming in a minute." the nurse said and got out. The doctor came in a few minutes. Avneet visibly relaxed upon seeing him. It wasn't Dr. Mehra. It was someone new.

"Dr. Mehra couldn't come today due to some problems. I hope you won't mind me taking over today." he said smilingly. Avneet smiled back.

"Of course not. Please get me out of this cast I can't wait anymore." Avneet said making the doctor laugh.

"Yes yes. But at first give me your X-ray reports of today. If they look stable then you'll be out of this cast in no time." he said. Avneet handed him the X-ray reports. He looked at the reports intently. Then he looked up at her smiling.

"Looks like you're getting rid of this cast for good." he said making Avneet grin.

_______________________________________

Both of them got out of the hospital. Avneet was holding her hands together. It felt weird after getting her hand out of the cast. The doctor forbade her to do the heavy works for a week. They got into the car. Avneet was moving her fingers freely and watching them curiously. Siddharth smiles at her. 'She doesn't even know how adorable she is.' he thought and then froze. 'Wait NO. I can't do this. She is my client. I can't let her in so fast.' he huffed and forced his eyes away from her and looked ahead.

When they reached, Avneet's phone rang. Both of them were in the living room. Siddharth went to the kitchen. He wanted to drink some water. Avneet picked up the phone.

"Hey dad. How are you?" Avneet asked.

"I'm fine princess. Did your cast get removed?" he asked.

"Yes, dad." she replied smiling.

"That's good. I wanted to inform you something." he said. Hesitantly. Avneet sat up catching Siddharth's eyes.

"Yes?" she asked.

"We have a party to attend." he said slowly. Avneet relaxed.

"Why are you telling me that dad. Go on. Have fun." she said laughing slightly. She heard her father sigh.

"Avneet, you are joining us too." he said. Avneet widened her eyes.

"What?! Dad no. You know I don't like this." she got up from the couch and started pacing around. She forgot Siddharth was listening her one sided conversation. He can't help it. He could hear the alarm in her voice.

"I know beta. If this weren't important I wouldn't be telling you to come." he said. Sounding sad. Avneet sighed.

"But dad there will be reporters. I-I can't....they'll ask so many questions. I don't want the attention on me." she said. She didn't like all these at all. But Siddharth didn't know that. He furrowed his eyebrows. 'Reporters?' he asked himself.

"I know princess. I'm sorry but we have to go. I'm also not interested in going there but the election in coming and this is a big event. Every politicians are involved. And..." Avneet cut him off.

"That means....The Vermas will be coming too?" she asked slowly. That caught Siddharth's attention. He moved to the living room. Avneet looked at him.

"Yes. Siddharth will be going with you too. But hiding his identity. I'll have my best mens guarding us too. Don't worry." he said. Avneet gulped looking down. She had to do this. For her father.

"Alright." she said timidly.

"Princess, I tried my best but this couldn't be ignored at all. Or else.." Avneet cut him in-between.

"It's okay dad. I'll go." she said sounding a bit confident. Her father exhaled.

"Thank you princess. I'll try to leave form there as soon as possible." he said sounding relived.

"Okay." she replied.

"Oh and it is themed as a ball night. You need to get a dress for you and ask Siddharth too if he has any." he said not sounding interested in this whole thing.

"A dress? When is this happening dad?" she asked looking outside the window. Siddharth stood patiently on the side waiting for her to finish.

"3rd May. You guys can join us on that day here. We'll go from here together." he said. Avneet nodded her head and sighed.

"Okay dad." she said.

"Bye princess." he said.

"Bye dad." she said and cut the call. She exhaled loudly and sat down on the couch. Siddharth forwarded her a glass of water. Avneet smiled at him gratefully and took the glass.

"What happened?" he asked sitting beside her. She closes her eyes and told him everything. He nodded absorbing everything.

"Did you think how will you cover your identity?" she asked looking at the ceiling. He smirked at her.

"Isn't it obvious?" he asked. She looked at him and narrowed her eyes at him when she found him smirking.

"What is brewing inside your head?" she asked raising an eyebrow. He laughed lightly.

"Your date." he said smugly.

Hey guys!
Here is chapter thirteen. Hope you like this chapter. Double update for you guys!

Did you like childish Avneet?

Oooo it seems like Siddharth is warming up to her. 😏

What do you think about the whole ball situation?

Do you want to see a jealous Siddharth?

If yes, then tell me in the comments!

What do you think will happen now?

Stay tuned to know more!👻

Please vote, share and comment 🤗

Love ya'll❤️

-Isa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 7.1K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...
138K 7.1K 55
"You are Marrying ME!" I ordered her. "WHATTT!!!!" her eyes almost came out of sockets and she looked at me with a shocked face while I was looking a...
234K 13K 40
"welcome to the HELL baby" Aaric said emphasizing the word "hell", and pushed her hard into the house,on the cold floor. "Why did you pushed me and...
42.5K 2.9K 61
INTRODUCTION SIDDHARTH NIGAM The biggest business man 25 years old In the age of marriage and his mother fix the marriage with a bitch whom he hate...