Mᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ᴏғ ʟɪᴇs | TK

By Army_Author

Marriage is a covenant It's not a contract signed for a period of time You cannot end it whenever you want It... More

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
CHAPTER 1 : )
CHAPTER 2 : )
CHAPTER 3 : )
CHAPTER 5 : )
CHAPTER 6 : )
CHAPTER 7 : )
CHAPTER 8 : )
CHAPTER 9 : )
CHAPTER 10 : )
CHAPTER 11 : )
CHAPTER 12 : )
CHAPTER 13 : )
CHAPTER 14 : )
CHAPTER 15 : )
CHAPTER 16 : )
CHAPTER 17 : )
CHAPTER 18 : )
CHAPTER 19 : )
CHAPTER 20 : )
CHAPTER 21 : )
CHAPTER 22 : )
CHAPTER 23 : )
CHAPTER 24 : )
CHAPTER 25 : )
CHAPTER 26 : )
CHAPTER 27 : )
CHAPTER 28 : )
CHAPTER 29 : )
CHAPTER 30 : )
CHAPTER 31 : )
CHAPTER 32 : )
CHAPTER 33 : )
CHAPTER 34 : )
CHAPTER 35 : )
CHAPTER 36 : )
CHAPTER 37 : )
CHAPTER 38 : )
CHAPTER 39 : )
CHAPTER 40 : )
CHAPTER 41 : )

CHAPTER 4 : )

2.3K 91 6
By Army_Author

Jungkook's POV :
The shower was running , he was standing under the shower with random thoughts running through his mind .
He thought " Instead of shedding more tears for that b*tch I'll have to move on and do something before it's too late " he sighed .

After he was done , he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and stood in front of the large mirror while drying his hairs staring at his own reflection .

During this entire time only one name was coming in his mind and that was taehyung's  . He didn't know why though but he choose to think over it .

After he was done drying his hairs , he quickly put on a White shirt and black jeans and sat on the small couch present in a corner of his room .
After thinking thoroughly he made up his mind and went downstairs grabbing his car keys and drove away .

After driving for a while , he finally stopped his car in front of a small beautiful house it was Tae's house . He took a deep breath gripping on the steering wheel feeling nervous all of a sudden . 

" It's Ok if he rejects me and I'll even apologise to him " he said to himself and  stepped down from the car and went towards the door , pressed the Doorbell and Stood there .

Taehyung's POV :
Tae stood up from his sofa and went to open the door when he heard his calling bell going off .  He Opened the door and saw Jungkook Standing there he got a  bit worried as he came again so soon

" Oh my !! He came too soon"  he thought not getting the reason behind his sudden apperance . Before he Could invite him in , kook asked " Tae Won't you take me in ?" Taehyung nodded and said " yeah Sure , Come in "

Both of them sat down in the sofa in the living room . By the time , Tae grabbed a glass of Banana Milk  for kook and handed it to him .

After taking a sip of it he said  " Tae I know you are thinking why I'm here right now , actually i have a favour to ask  , so May i ? "
Tae nodded his head asking him to continue .

" Can u Marry me ? "  jungkook asked all of a sudden making him chock on his drink .His eyes widened with shock as he tried to process his words .

Kook let out a sigh as he expected the same reacton . " i know it's Wierd and we just met After a Long time but now i need you , I'll tell u the whole thing "  jungkook said and explained everything to him .

Jungkook explained him the whole Story and how he ended up in his pub . After listening to everything , he stood up from his place and asked jungkook " So You are telling me that in order to help you ,  I'll have to marry you ? "

Jungkook nodded and said " yes ! But you can have a divorce After 6-7 Months I'll not stop you , now you're the only one who can help me and moreover i don't want any stranger with me " he pleaded in front of tae , who stood there silently .

He let out a sigh and said " Ok " " Are you sure !? " kook asked again " Yup I'm sure " tae said assuring him for which kook gave him a big smile and thanked him .

After tae agreed to marry him and they both decided to sign a Contract before marriage so that Both of them can part away after the Contract get's Expired .

Author's POV  :
Jungkook had arranged a contract and both of them decided to sign it before their official marriage  . It was kept with Jungkook .

Even though he was denying it but tae had a Crush on Jungkook from Childhood but he never told him about it but now finally after a long break they met again and now are going to Marry Each other . Even though it was a Fake Marriage but than too He was Happy inside .

After they were done sorting out everything tae asked him" Btw when is the Marriage? "
" it's Today "  kook replied biting his lips nervously  " Ok- wait whatttt !!?? , koo  are you kidding right now "  Tae asked as he screamed in surprise ."  Sorry but I'm not kidding "  jungkook said . Hearing him tae was shocked once again he said " but I'm not ready to face your parents yet "

" Tae don't worry they know about this I know you're  nervous , I'm Also not ready for this let's Just stay calm ! "  jungkook said assuring him for which tae just nodded  .

Jungkook's POV :
As Taehyung Agreed for the marriage he was a little relieved, he quickly called his Parent's and informed them , they were relieved too hearing this .

AFTER A WHILE ~~

Now it was time for jungkook to leave ,he stood up from his place and walked towards the door and turned towards
Tae and hugged him .

" Thank you So much !! Tae I'm Very Happy now I'll take a leave and I'll send u the suit for the marriage and pick you up , See you
Soon Bye "  he said waving at him , Tae smiled waving back and nodded ~

=====================================
Hello Dear readers !!
That's it for this Chapter Enjoy reading ⭐plz vote for the chap if you like this 💜I PURPLE U 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 8.8K 68
Taehyung : You're worthless..I frickin' hate you! Jungkook : B-but what did I do!? Dive into the journey of two guys..their lives got entangled toget...
900K 45.7K 43
"Maybe we're married, but we're just with the name. Maybe we share the same roof, but we don't have to share the same feelings." the older one says i...
366K 18.1K 25
By Marrying a Complete Stranger, what Jungkook is expecting.. A beautiful life with all Giggles and Happiness?? A sweet Gentlemanly husband who treat...
419K 16K 52
ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴷⁱᵐ ᵀᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴸᵉᵉ ʸ/ᴺ ---- If we are handling a company.. we will surely know about contract... A contract is a b...