Indifference

Από behzingasidemen

She was a nurse trying her best to adapt to the London lifestyle He was a famous YouTuber. When a friends hol... Περισσότερα

❣️Introductions❣️
❣️OnE
❣️ThReE
❣️FoUr
❣️FiVe
❣️SiX
❣️SeVeN
❣️EiGhT
❣️NInE
❣️TeN
❣️ElEvEn
❣️TwElVe
❣️ThIrtEEn
❣️FoUrTeEn
❣️FiFTEen
❣️SiXTeeN
❣️SeVeNteEn
❣️EiGhtEen
Important update
❣️NiNeteeN
❣️TweNtY
💫Mental health💫
❣️TwEnTY-OnE
❣️TweNTy-Two
❣️TwENTY-Three
❣️update-pending
❣️TweNty-FOuR
Makeup 😏
Twenty-five

❣️TwO

8.4K 78 8
Από behzingasidemen

What do you guys think of Addelyn then?

Yay or nay!

~~~~~~~~~

Addelyn had finally come to a conclusion that the two would go for food on Talia's request. The girl loved food and since she had skipped breakfast for the occasion it seemed most fitting.

"Scarlett Green will never not be good for brunch" Talia hummed holding the door open "Simon hates it, so I will pick him something up on the way back"

"Yeah, I don't think he's very fond of the food here, remember the time we ordered in from here and all he did was complain" Addelyn joked sitting down at a table placing her handbag down the side of her thighs.

"I don't even know if they still serve breakfast at this time, but that's what I want" Talia browsed through the menu "Oh yeah, all day. Never mind. I'm happy now"

"I'm thinking Salmon" Addelyn adressed "I haven't had it in so long. I never cook it at home, it gives the apartment a funny smell"

"That's so weird" Talia laughed "No, like seriously it's so strange"

"What are you two lovely ladies having" A waiter adressed them, smiling genuinely. "I must say girlie, that dress is flattering"

"Thank you" Addelyn blushed "I'm going to order the salmon with the honey glazed carrots and my friend here will have an All day breakfast no mushrooms"

"And a tonic water with lemon please" Talia added.

"And a large jug of fresh orange juice if possible" Addelyn remembered a drink for herself.

With that, he waved cheerfully and left to hand in the order.

"You're going to so regret not going for a big fat greasy breakfast" Talia joked across the table

"I have had such a poor diet lately because I've been run off my feet" Addelyn admitted "Just been ordering sushi late at night when I get home and then eating snacks through the day"

"Yet you still have such an amazing figure" Talia gasped "lucky girl"

"So about this holiday. At first I was nervous about the other people,  now I know Emily is and I'm venturing further to the hell nah side"

"Yeah, luckily only us two know how bad she can actually get so none of the boys have had their holiday ruined yet" Talia grinned "speaking of which I emailed you the ticket to print and the booking confirmations since you need proof of ID. Not sure why, we're all staying in the villa and there's no way to know exactly who is in there at all times but apparently Josh said it was something to do with who would be held accountable fairly if there were any damages" She shrugged.

"You still haven't told me who is even going" She ushered, applying lip balm onto her cracked lips.

"Well you obviously know JJ and Simon. Alongside us 3 girls it makes it to 5. Freya which is Josh's girlfriend takes us to 6. Harry, Ethan, Vikk, Tobi and Josh takes us to 11. Both Freezy and Lux are coming which takes us to 13, Chip is coming and so is Gib. That makes the 15. will and Chris don't know if they can slot in the time yet" Talia concluded.

"I literally haven't even heard of a few of those" Addelyn exclaimed "they don't know me either. They're going to feel so awkward"

"They honestly won't. Simon said he will mention to the boys you are coming beforehand. They're not going to think you're some impostor"

"I feel like some imposter" she grumbled.

"Give over, you're my best friend"

"Here's your meals lovelies, Enjoy" The same waiter came over and placed the contents from the tray onto the table.

Admittedly, now it was on the table Addelyn was a little disaapointed by her choice in food.

"See, 2 seconds in and you're already drooling over my breakfast" Talia grinned smugly "Half and half?"

"You're really debating having salmon and carrot with your breakfast" Addelyn looked at her friend in disgust.

"No, just wanted to see your face drop if you said yeah" Talia laughed.

In fairness, when Addelyn had managed to eat half of it she was impressed by the flavouring of her own meal. She enjoyed variety of flavour and the different ethnic backgrounds behind some foods in other countries.

"You'll need to book time off work however" Talia told her between forkfuls "2 weeks we're there"

"I'll have to take my Christmas holidays early. How soon do I need to ask?"

"Well the holiday is quite soon, sorry for the short notice"

"It's fine, I can arrange it. What date"

"29th august"

"It's the 15th august now" she exclaimed "Jesus tals"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she held her hands up apologetically.

"I'll sort it"

"Any other interesting information you have to tell me lately" Talia asked.

"Nope, I've just been working and at shoots" Addelyn answered honestly "I'm in the middle of a swimwear shoot currently and they have been offering for me to take the clothes from the shoot and I've been declining"

"You silly girl, start taking them. You can literally flog them in giveaways if you wanted to"

"I know, I know. I just don't think"

"Can tell"

"Who even organised the trip" Addelyn asked.

Even if she was still hesitant and worried about the idea of it she did wonder who had organised it and for what purpose.

"Harry suggested it since everyone has moved into their own apartments now so other than shoots they don't see each other as much. Harry never even lived with them in the first place " Talia addressed the question "it was quite sentimental for bog to think about it really"

"Bog??"

"It's Harry's nickname. I'm not even sure where it originated from. I have been told but just forgot. He doesn't really mind what people call him."

"It's nice that he's done because he misses his friends" Addelyn cooed.

"It is indeed"

"Do they do desserts? I'm ravenous" Addelyn scanned the menu "that fondant looks nice"

"I'll share it with you if you get a large one"

"Sure"

With the ice cream on the table, both friends were more than happy to share their delight when they took their first bite. It was amazing.

"That shit is seriously like heaven" Talia moaned "i'm coming here again"

"Same. We need to do this more often, I miss you tals"

"I miss you too girlie, your job is non stop huh"

"Literally" Addelyn sighed "I always get called in to stay late too. I don't think there's a day I get home before 6"

"Why you do that job still I never know. Most people who work in your sector are like 40-50"

Admittedly, she was right. Addelyn was the youngest in her profession by a mile off. Most were all old and full of life experience by now, whereas she hadn't even started hers. Most had families of their own and husbands. What did Addelyn have? An apartment and a car and a massive student loan? The stories between her and her colleagues were immeasurable, they didn't condescend very well together.

"I just like helping people" she shrugged "plus some of the kids are lovely Tals"

"I've been meaning to ask actually, you mentioned something about a little girl on her way into recovery. How is she now?"

"She rang the bell a few weeks ago actually" Addelyn smiled fondly at the thought "all clear"

"Omg, that's great news" Talia squealed "I bet you was so happy"

"I honestly was. So so proud"

"We could call into the shops if you're free for another hour or so" Talia shrugged "that or brunch back at mine"

"I'm opposed to an alcoholic beverage, I'll take the home offer" Addelyn shrugged happily.

"Great news, I'll ask Simon to pick us up from your house. I'm sure he'll drop you home later too. I doubt he'll day time drink. He hasn't the balls for it"

'Men are so weak at day time drinking" Addelyn agreed "just haven't got what it takes"

"Trust me, this holiday will show you a whole different side to men and day time drinking. I don't think there's been one holiday where Ethan and Harry haven't spent the day hungover and still ready to party. I have to give it to them, credits for not ruining the vibes with their mood"

"Ethan and Harry sound like good fun" She laughed back to Talia "I guess we might get along"

"Trust me you will" Talia smiled supportively "I've paid the bill"

"Cheers" she drank the rest of her orange juice quickly. "I'll buy dinner for Simon so we're fair"

"Sounds like a plan; let's go Adds."

Published - 26th April 2021
Time : 2:36pm

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

8.9K 179 65
"For the first, and only time in his life, Harry wished he could trade places." Navigating distance wasn't a problem, and Harry wanted it to work mor...
162K 1K 35
I finally got the chance to see my childhood bestfriend Ethan after a few years, and then I met him. I met Harry. #1 in behzinga (11/01/21) #1 in cal...
272K 2.1K 70
From an insta post, to meeting in person. Follow Harry and Lacey on their cute little adventure to love. Short Chapters x
203K 2.3K 35
Being the younger sister of one of the biggest YouTubers isn't as great as you think... ex specially when you have to live with his older mates... an...