๐…๐‹๐˜ ๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡ โ”โ”โ” ๐ˆ๐Š๐Ž๐'...

By T0KY0NIGHTS

๐—™๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—œ๐—š๐—›. โ”Š ๐‘ถ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ โ why are you making me fly high if you're going to make me fall?. โž... More

๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง
๐’๐Š๐˜๐‹๐„๐‘'๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ โ†ด
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž
๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐ 
๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ๐ฌ + ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐’๐‚๐„๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐’ โ†ด
๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ
๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž
๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ
๐š๐๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž
๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฒ (๐จ๐ง๐ž)
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž
๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž
๐ฌ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข (๐จ๐ง๐ž)
๐ฌ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข (๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ)
๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ญ

๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’–๐’”.

975 24 7
By T0KY0NIGHTS

₊❏❜ ⛅️⋮ 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗜𝗡𝗚... ⌒⌒
♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚:;
↳ 𝘋𝘖𝘕'𝘛 𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘎𝘌𝘛 𝘜𝘚
〔 𝚂𝙴𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙳 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝚁𝚄𝙽 𝙰𝚆𝙰𝚈 〕
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘪𝘷 | ✧*:・゚

𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 ˚.༄

     Silence flooded the room, she didn't know if it was possible but suddenly an alarm began to sound in her head. What was she going to do now? She loved Hanbin but she had already managed to be happy and calm, her life had stabilized a bit, she had bought a nice house where she lived with Jiho and –oh god, Jiho, what was she going to say? What if he was arriving just now? How was she going to explain the situation to him?.

She felt bad, the whole situation felt bad. Jia felt as if she had cheated on the man who had helped and loved her these months. No, she couldn't do this now.

She broke eye contact with the boy who was still kneeling on the ground and sighed, took her hands away from his jaw and closed her eyes hoping it was all a simple nightmare.

"Sky?"

But no, it wasn't. He was still here, he kept looking at her as if it were his only salvation, the only thing that held him to life. She bit her lip trying not to cry when she heard him call her again.

She looked down again, analyzed his face and Hanbin didn't like that because he felt like she was memorizing it because she was going to say goodbye and she was never going to see him again. His grip on her pants tightened as the tears began to fall again.

"Please, Skyler. Let's go anywhere, I don't care where but I need to be with you. I need you" He murmured in a sob, his forehead collided with her belly and his arms went around her waist, grabbing her as if she were going to disappear at any moment even though she was there, in front of him.

"Hanbin..." There wasn't much left for her to start crying, she knew it, she felt her eyes start to flood and her throat start to itch, it was a feeling she seemed to be used to. She wiped away the first tear, keeping it from reaching her jaw. She refused to cry, she didn't want to cry anymore.

She looked at the ceiling as if it were going to speak to her and give the solution to all her problems. When it didn't speak to her, she put her fingers between the blonde locks again and suppressed a sob. Suddenly all the memories created with the boy who held her in his arms slapped her and she wanted to die. How had this happened?

It seemed like a few seconds ago that they were both excited kids to be idols and now they were here, both screwed up by their own dreams. It hadn't been long since they were in that television contest to fight Winner for the debut and now they were outcasts of the music industry.

It hurt, it hurt a lot that everything they had tried to fulfill a simple children's dream then everything would go to shit.

She sighed again before letting her knees touch the ground, this caught the attention of the boy who moved a little away from her to look at her face better finding that she was already looking at him.

"Sky?".

"Let's go" She told him and he was stunned, he didn't think she would say yes. He opened his mouth in surprise and tried to speak but couldn't, he smiled and nodded a couple of times to get up and extend his hand to her.

The chinese girl looked at the hand in front of her and after thinking about it for a few seconds she took it, letting him lift her from the ground, holding hands they got up and went to the door, behind it was Shaoran who looked at them with a frown.

"Jia what..?" His confusion was cut off by the girl, who gave him a small smile.

"I need to go, I'll take the car" She approached him and hugged him, pressed her lips to her ear "Trust me."

At his boss's whisper the bodyguard's brow furrowed even more but he still nodded giving her the car keys. The young couple quickly left the house, the girl headed for the pilot's seat but she was stopped by Hanbin.

"I'll drive, you must be tired" She denied giving him a small smile, caressing his cheek.

"Your eyes are still full of tears, you will make us crash. The airport is not very far, relax" She guided him to the passenger door and waited for him to get into the car to close his door, quickly took out her phone and wrote a message before getting into the car.

The former leader smiled leaning his head against the window as the car's engine roared "Where would you like to go?".

"I don't know, where would you like to go?" She was nervous, her fingers drumming on the steering wheel gave her away. She was thankful that Hanbin was too entertained looking out the window at the streets of Seoul.

"Maybe we could go to the United States or Europe, we could go to Paris" He shrugged turning to look at her, when she noticed that he was looking at her, she turned to smile at him making him take her hand, intertwine their fingers and kiss the back of her hand in a loving gesture.

Jia's heart clenched into her rib cage.

She nodded, pulling her hand away from his to turn the wheel "Paris would be ideal" She turned her gaze to the road to concentrate on not crashing the car "Do you mind if we stop for a moment? I need to get some things."

"Sure, what do you have to take?" He looked at her curiously.

"Oh, uh, money, the passport, clothes... things like that. I have a bag kept at a friend's house, in case an emergency happens" She shrugged.

He raised an eyebrow moving in his seat "Is this how you ran away to China? I remember you left all your things in the dorm, including your passport. We thought you were still in Korea" She nodded, looking at the time on her phone for a moment "How did you come up with that?".

"Red" She didn't say more, it was not necessary. Hanbin knew that their sunbae was smart and meticulous in everything she did, it made sense that the older had taught Skyler some things, they were very close.

"Did she know you were in China?" The blonde girl denied, feeling guilty for her friend.

"I haven't spoken with her since I left" The thing was somewhat complicated because the older rapper had tried to communicate with her since Bobby had told her that she had disappeared, had sent her many messages and had called her many times with no success.

"She is pregnant, did you know? Mino told us recently, he was very happy. Apparently she has gone to Japan to be with her parents during her pregnancy, they want their child to be born in Japan like her" The smile on his face was somewhat sad because he had had feelings for the kpop queen but was still happy for his friends.

Skyler didn't answer, of course she knew. She had read all of her messages despite not having answered one. When this will be over she needed to talk to her.

A few minutes later the car stopped and the silence that had surrounded them became uncomfortable. Jia sighed turning in her seat to look at him better, she looked at him sadly.

"I am sorry".

Kim laughed confused "Why are you sorry?".

She couldn't answer because the passenger door was abruptly opened and someone hugged the boy, he immediately panicked when he recognized his mother.

"Hanbin-ah, where were you?!" The woman was crying, hugging her son. "You had me very worried, your sister hasn't stopped crying."

The boy was speechless, he looked over his mother's shoulder to meet the rest of Ikon. He looked at Skyler and she sank into her seat at the betrayal painted on his face.

"Mom, I ..." He couldn't speak because his mother had already pulled him out of the car and was dragging him into the house while she cried about how worried she was for her son.

She watched as mother and son disappeared through the door of the building and grimaced.

"You did the right thing." She raised her head to see Jiwon crouching down and staring at her from the open passenger door.

"Why doesn't it feel like that then?" She looked at him with tear-filled eyes, this time she let the drops of salty water run down her cheeks.

"Because you love him." A sad smile played on his lips. He looked her up and down, they hadn't seen each other for months and Bobby had the feeling that after today they wouldn't see her again "You should go."

He made the move to close the door but his name coming from the girl's lips interrupted him "I'm sorry, for everything."

"We will always be there for you, Sky. Just remember it, don't forget us" And after those words he closed the door and headed towards the house, passing the other five boys who were there, frozen as they watched the girl in the car.

She gave them a smile and started the car, not being able to be there another second.

"She's not going to coming back, is she?" The pout on Chanwoo's lips was present when he spoke.

"No, she won't." The oldest of the group patted the maknae on the shoulder and he began to cry.

🌫┊𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐍𝐀𝐓 !
-ˋ₊˚. ❪ 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴⠀❫ ✎ ۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪
𝗧𝗢𝗞𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 ━ 🩹🖇📰

Dedicated to yerimesme who asked for the second part of run away 😌

Would you like an alternative ending in which they end together???

𝚂𝙺𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚁 !
𝐭𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477 75 22
"All I wanted is to See You Again" Hey gays! Before you read this book, I prefer you to read the first one which is "Your Love" if you haven't read i...
28.6K 937 25
'it's always you and i' you said, then why don't you love me back? - start: 20181107 done: 20201114 ยฉmingross 2018
74.2K 2.5K 26
If I touch you I'm afraid you'd fly away or break *Reading book 1&2 is highly recommended* ** ยฉLadyKimTae Started: 09/17/16 Completed: 11/20/16 -- Bo...
18.3K 604 24
High school students who go through the pitfalls of changing friendships, growing up, growing closer, growing apart, falling in love and breaking apa...