YAMIRNA

Od Blackmermaid44

A miracle is it is for yadava princess to luminate the burning gold. But how could he let the gloom fill his... Viac

Author's Note
ARRIVAL
THE ENTRY
PAIN
MEETING
THOUGHTS
RETURN
DWARKA
YAJNASENI
INSULT
HASTINAPUR
RAJYASABHA
STUDENT
ALLIANCE
WAITING
TEMPLE
ABDUCT
SHOCK
REALIZATION
ALONE
READY
WORDS
TASK
WIN
REJECTION
MARRIAGE
FAREWELL
ANGA
START
MESSAGE
SORROW
FAINTED
GUILT
APOLOGY
ADVISE
MISSING
TALK
INDRAPRASTHA-1
INDRAPRASTHA-2
INDRAPRASTHA-3
INDRAPRASTHA-4
PROMISE
SISTER
GUESTS
STALKING
BROTHER
DECISION
CONFESSION

SWAYAMVAR

2.3K 110 85
Od Blackmermaid44

The day of most awaited swayamvar of Agnikanya rose so brightly. The entire city were decorated so beautifully with various flowers....

Guards were busy with welcoming honorable royal guests. They guided all of them to a small curved arena like place were seats are arranged in circular fashion. In the center were there is a blue crystal like pond shone with burning sun rays....near the pond a golden gracious bow placed in a stand.

Family of panchal along with guests from Dwarka sat a bit above from the arena that resembles a balcony like structure with brown wooden railing and stairways down....

All Panchal and Dwarka royals including the bride were already on their respective throne. The king were in the golden throne at center with one side his elder daughter and twin of the bride. On the other side sat Balram, Krishna, Druapadi, Yamika and Subhadra respectively....

Respecting their bhabhi's instruction Yamika and Subhadra made sure to hide their face using thin golden fabric veil that complimented their soft pink color royal attire. Through the thin fabric both let their eyes wander around knowing no one gonna identify who they are....that was true....almost everyone thought they are some girls among the royals of panchal.....

Both the girls had zero interest in the marriage that gonna takes place. Subhadra wanted it to end as soon as possible... as usual Yamika had less ornaments than other royal ladies. An irritated expression were plastered on her face...the veil hid it to her luck. She don't know how long she have to wait.... Her eyes worked it's own each time a prince or king made entry, hoping for the one she waiting.... But there is no sign of him.... won't he come??

The bride were in a heavy red attire that's attached with gold, pearl and diamonds. Her perfect feminine figure covered with luxurious ornaments from head to toe....Her hair was in a perfect braided bun. Dasis stood with a red cloth concealing her entire presence from guests.

A person stood at the entrance gate announced the entry of each king. Druapadi and Yamika were fixed their eyes on the entrance. Subhdra nudged Yamika towards their cousin Shishupal....King of chedi who smirking at their brothers....but krishna were smiling mischievously at his brother-in-law....Rukmiii!!

Almost every kings and princes have came already....even many celestial beings and brahmins came to witness the somewhat interest competition. Yamika were waiting for the guard at the entrance to announce the name of the person she have been waiting.....

No one from kuru dynasty came yet....and here the young princess got irritated to the core. Maybe she should just go back to her chamber than staying here and waiting like a stupid....But before she could make a move the announcement heard,

" Prince of Hastinapur Duryodhan and Dushasan!! "

Now one certain girl felt relief rushing through her veins and soon King of Gandhar too made his entry. She fidgeted and squirmed in her seat unable to wait one more moment further....and she didn't have to,

" Angaraj Karna!! "

She felt everything and everyone going silent....maybe she is the only one felt that way. Why he have to come always late?? Finally.....

He made his entry by taking away the breath of the youngest princess. His gait is still same as powerful as it was....but that face is calm like glowing moon. His usual orange clothing that make him look like the sun that he is...

Younger's mind was in a daze...she were sweating and heart beating loud, that she afraid maybe it will come out of her body. Her tongue itched to say his name and her hands were almost in the verge to remove her veil to get a better look of him and more likely expose herself to him..... That would have happened only if draupadi's question didn't reached her ears,

" Who is that??? "

Ofcourse the bride noticed the last person to come and who made sure to bow to the king....her father in respect. Though she were concealed from others eye everyone know the bride is there and looked her direction atleast once. But this man came as if he is not here to participate to win her hand. And there is a special aura around him which made him stand out enough to get her attention....

Before the dwarka lord could answer his sakhi's question soft voice of his younger sister heard,

" Angaraj karna..... Parashuram shishya.....Radheya..... Adhiratnandan....loyal friend of Jyesht kaurava....best in all though prefers archery!!! One of the most good looking....."

Her words didn't seem to have an end and as if in a daze she continued while following the said man who took his seat beside his mitr with her eyes. Balram had bewildered look at the dreamy look on the younger's face and draupadi's eyes narrowed to find what those feelings on the bottom at the depth of those true black orbs.....

Krishna had a mischievous smile yet the gleam didn't reached his eyes. And subhadra were far occupied with her thoughts on Arjun that she didn't noticed the way her sister blabbering about the king of Anga.

The instant yamika realised what she saying or doing then itself she wanted to be swallowed by the mother earth. She meekly avoided their questioning gaze and frowned at the jealous mixed hatred gaze of most of the participants that thrown to Radheya.

Draupadi's eyes were void and the shadow of sadness were visible.... Yes she too expecting someone she know only through the stories she heard. The one who could only accomplish the task and win her hand....her plump lips twitched in despise waiting eagerly for all these dumb royals to get fail....

The king stood acknowledging his guests ," Am grateful to all the esteemed guests who had the heart to grace this swayamvar with their presence!!!

May the capable one win the hand of the most beautiful princess of the entire Aryavart....

Prince Drishtadyumnan will be the host of the rest of the event!! "

The fireborn prince stood tall all proudly and announced, " May welcome the bride....my sister fireborn princess of Panchal....Most beautiful woman alive.... blessing of Devas.... Draupadi!!! "

Dasis who were all these time held the thin red cloth moved sideways revealing the bride to everyone causing small gasps and hushed whispers at her beauty. Lust colluded in the heart of many old kings and all those young princes determined to win the hand of this unearthly beautiful woman.

The said beauty satisfied at the reaction she got from the audience and her smirk turned into a frown at one young man who didn't heed any importance at what's going on. Nonetheless he looked her and without any visible reaction gently looked away as if he have seen someone more beautiful than her.......like she is nothing......

Younger princess smiled in satisfaction at the calm and gentle behaviour of the same young man who happens to be the king of Anga. He never fails to earn her respect.....

On the other hand Dushasan said in awe, " Pretty!! Her beauty could defeat any man with that simple look of hers!!! "

Karna admonished the blunt statement of young prince, " Prince Dushasan...Who knows the woman may become your Bhabhisree!! Keep that in your mind and respect the princess!! "

Dushasan nodded in embarrassment and Duryodhan smiled at them. To save his embarrassed face dushasan diverted the topic, " Who is the other two girls?? "

Then only the rest of them noticed the other two and karna felt a pull towards the one beside bride. His gaze lingered more at her feeling a familiarity...but he couldn't figure out who is she cause of the veil.

Duryodhan shrugged, " That's not our concern!! "

Here yamika literally got goosebumps under his heavy gaze. For a moment she thought he understood her and then recalled of the veil....no he don't know who she is....even if he see her face there is less possibility for him to remember her. Not everyone is insane like her to think about someone whole time....that too a person who they met only once. He might have probably forgot about this younger princess of dwarka whom he met at a very awkward situation....

************************************

Not soon after Drishtadyumna explained the rules of the task all proud and arrogant smirk drained from the face of those greedy royals from various kingdoms. They all murmured each other about the difficult task in disappointment.

The task was solely set for a archer....that too for the best one. A moving fish was set on the sky and have to pierce it's eye only by looking through the reflection on the small crystal pond on the centre. The bow itself were divine and sure only the deserved one could only even hold it....

The competition started soon and Sudakshina, king of kamboja was the first one to try. The said man walked all confidently to the bow and with a smirk placed his one hand on the bow...soon his face lost the color and he used his both hands trying with all his strength......

By now everyone understood it's merely impossible for them to even lift that bow, still they laughed at the misery of first competitor. The said king gave up and returned to his throne by hanging his head down in shame.

The same events happened for the next few candidates and now many don't want their name to be announced... it's like calling the name of the next person to get ashamed....

The king of panchal said arrogantly to himself, " Useless!! Can't even lift the bow!! "

Krishna states calmly, " The bow could fit only on the hands of a warrior who respects his Vidya and confident in his strength!! "

Drupada said with a smile, " I know the person who could win my daughter's hand!! "

Draupadi smiled shyly...afterall she have heard the name of the person enough times from the day she born. Both her sakha and father thinks so highly of the prince....but where he is?? Why he is not here yet?? She glanced her sakha hopely who smiled at her knowingly.

" Hastinapur Yuvraj Dritarashtraputr Suyodhan!! "

This announcement of the next person to participate caused red fury eyes on some people among Brahmins. Drupada boosted yet again ," No one....not even this wretched cousin of him could win this competition, only Prince Arjun....the mighty archer can win my daughter's hand!! "

His words caused red tinted cheeks on Draupadi and Subhadra lightly frowned yet felt proud hearing the way the old king praising her lover.

But the younger one literally rolled her eyes at the blind king of panchal who can't see the existence of Angaraj.... He is a archer too and she is sure a good one. Ofcourse he can win this task if he want.....

As if hearing her thought Krishna says ,  " Oh Maharaj!! You are so mistaken.... There is two person beside me who can yield that divine bow and pierce the aim....and the capable person apart from Arjun is present here!!! "

Draupadi's breath hitched and her father visibly paled when her sakha motioned his hands towards the person who adorned the throne allocated to him like a lion King. There is no slight trace of worry on his face, rather he quite enjoying the plight of other royals with a amused smile. That itself said aloud he could complete the task....

Draupadi panicked and her mind went on all possible negative happenings could incur if he participate in her swayamvar....how could she marry him when her heart already belongs to the only prince's name she knew all these time. Subhadra looked her sister who slightly squealing all happily after hearing her brother's words....as if he praised someone close to her.... what's wrong with Yaamii??

Drupada whisper yelled, "  But Vasudev!! He is a Sutaputr....a lowborn!! "

Krishna shook his head saying, " He is best in what he do and all his talent and acquired knowledge don't have anything to do with his birth.....

Angaraj Karna is someone whom I think of so highly and I personally believe he born to rule!! A true king!! "

Drupad huffed in disappointment....no way he want his divine born girl end up with a son of suta... All their eyes went wide when karna stood up from his throne....what he doing?? He is not even called yet!!

Drishtadyumna stopped Karna, "  Angaraj....You may heard wrong!! I announced Prince Suyodhan!! "

The reply was calm and gentle , " There is no such misconception Prince!!

It's so obvious not everyone could complete the task organised by your kingdom!!

My mitr yields mace and you should have informed beforehand the Swaymvar arranged only for Archers!!

So now let me finish it in behalf of my mitr!!! "

His deep voice created a havoc on Yamika's heart....and she saw how all other guests agreeing on his words. Well he have a point, she stifled her laugh at the paled faces of panchal royals...

Drishtadyumna declared sternly, " Pardon us!! But no way you can participate on the behalf of someone else!! My sister will only put the garland on the neck of an Archer!! "

Karna felt in a tight spot....he doesn't wanna force anything to the bride's family, though what they doing is a deliberate insult to all other warriors. Duryodhan rose from his seat with a blank face....he smirked at the old king.

He said in a stiff voice, " Understandable!! I could assure the princess will marry only a Archer!! ", Turning to Karna he said, " Mitr!! What you are waiting for?? Go win the princess's hand!! "

Duryodhan smirked at the blood drained face of drupada and his son. It's not like he is dying to marry their dolled up princess....let his mitr marry her and that will be nothing less than a slap on that old king's face. Draupadi felt her heart dropping and panicking she looked her sakha whose gaze fixed past her....

Yes krishna were looking his own sister whose face look like she will cry anytime soon. Though no else could see it...but he can see the way she shaking. Yamika never once considered the possibility of him participating the Swaymvar. Most of all she couldn't understand why her heart is hurting at the thought of him marrying the princess beside her... She shouldn't behave this way....he is a no one. She forced herself to sit like a stone no matter what happens....

Karna moved closer to where his mitr stood and said in a low voice,
" Mitr....you know....I can't!! You know about the vow....i...i told u!! "

Duryodhan felt responsible at the helplessness on his mitr's eyes. Dushasan approached them by snarling ,  " Don't be a selfish... The one who kept your reputation back then gonna be ashamed infront of others!!

Your vow is to marry only one woman and to our luck you are not married yet!! "

Karna gulped the lump feeling in his throat....this is something against his moral and serving his mitr is his at most priority.... Duryodhan didn't wanted to force his mitr yet he kept looking his mitr with hopeful eyes. Rest of the people didn't know what's going on...

The moments passed and finally karna nodded in agree making his mitr beam wide and hug him in gratitude........

Author's note

Hii guys, Choose wisely the partners for these girls....

Subhadra - Duryodhana or drishtadyumna or Arjuna..

Druapadi - Karna or Arjuna....

Yamika - Dushasan or drishtadyumna or Karna or Nakul...

Next update will be based on your replies. But I already have an idea😜

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

8.4K 354 18
[UNDER MAJOR EDITING] Cover credits-@KanhaiyakiSakhi9112 Book one of AaVan's tale. Mahabharara, an epic that teaches us about justice , sacrifices...
528K 34.5K 100
5 ACE SERIES [ SECOND BOOK ] **** Have you ever thought about how far one would go for love? Curious to know then read further ---- **** She was tra...
179K 11.8K 48
Whilst she was questioned and insulted by her own people, an inner hope kept her alive that he will return and take her to his house one day. On the...