STEPBROTHERS || BTS FF ||

By blackprincz

Y/n, a 17 year old has trust issues!! She moves out of the country with her mom and struggles to adjust there... More

Intro
1. New school
2. Misunderstandings...
3. Mom has a boyfriend????
4. Marriage???
5 . Past
6. Two days!?
7. Who are you?
8. New Relations
~Please Read~
9. Crush!?
10. Tae's sister!!!
11. Dr.Minho
12. Family time!!!!!
13. Show time!🍿
14. Breaking apart!?
16. Three days ago
17. Hospital
18. Back home!
19. The truth untold
~Announcement~
20. Betrayed....
21. Attack on Bangtan
22. Hyden

15. Run

5.2K 174 9
By blackprincz

Ricky : I'm sorry Y/n...

Y/n : Uh! for fuck sake! Stop saying sorry and tell me what's wrong Ricky!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the house

V : Shall we go check on her ? It's been a while since she went to make a call.

Jungkook : She looked worried too hyung.

Jimin : Let's go check on her.

All nod except for Yoongi.

Yoongi : No.... Give her sometime

J-hope : What do you mean by 'give her sometime' hyung? And what's wrong with you? Ever since , you came home, you are just acting so weird? Is something wrong?

V : I guess, it has something to do with y/n.

Namjoon : Yeah , I've noticed Yoongi hyung looking at Y/n at the table.

Jin : Huh? Yoongi? Is there something you have to tell us.

Yoongi goes out of the house while the rest stood there confused.

Jimin : Where did he go?

Jin : Let me go check in him.

Jin goes towards the door when it gets opened by Yoongi.

Jin : Aish! Yoongi-ah!!! Whats wrong!!!?

Yoongi hands over a file to Jin.

Jin : What is this?

Yoongi : This file has everything related to Y/n .I was gathering the information about Y/n's family and her childhood but unfortunately I found out that her Dad and her two brothers died in a car accident this afternoon.

BTS except Yoongi : What!!

Yoongi : The car hit the divider and the flames arose suddenly. They couldn't escape.....The kids were spot-dead due to the major burns while her dad died while getting the treatment.

V : Does dad know about this?

Yoongi : I'm not sure.

J-hope : I'm gonna check on her! We can't leave her alone right now!

Yoongi : I'm not telling you to leave her alone, just give her few minutes Hoseok-ah.........

J-hope nods. Everyone were worried sick about y/n. Jin was looking into the file.

----------------------------------------------------

Y/n POV

I couldn't believe what I just heard

Y/n : Tell me, it's not true Ricky.....tell me that this is all a prank!!!

Ricky : No y/n ..... Uncle, Chase and Tyson were returning back home when their car hit the divider. The door was jammed and they couldn't get out.......Soon the car caught fire and.......... Uncle died while getting the treatment.....Chase and Tyson....they sustained major burns and were dead when the paramedics rushed there.

Tears were rolling down my eyes, listening to him. I couldn't handle it......I felt numb........I couldn't speak a word......... They didn't deserve to die such a painful death.....Chase and Tyson were just kids........even the thought of them getting hurt would cause me a lot of pain......and now this.........my heart ached when I imagined them screaming their lungs out with pain..........they must have been so scared .......... They got burnt alive! And Dad.................he must've felt so helpless for not protecting them. My knees went weak and I fell down to the ground. No! It can't be happening!!!! NO!!

Ricky : Y/n? Y/N! Are you alright!!! Y/n!! Speak to me God damnit! Y/n, I know it's a lot for you to take in.....but you need to be strong now y/n.

My mind went completely blank for few seconds. My phone fell down from my hand.

Ricky : Hello?? Y/n???

I couldn't help but remember the happy moments I spent with them. I was the happiest sister on this planet when I held my baby brothers when they came into this world. Chase was 5 years younger than me and Tyson was 11 years younger than me.

When Chase was born, I was in my kindergarten and I still remember that I was sad that I couldn't buy any gift for him......but when I was in the mall with my dad.....I stole a small ball for him ( I didn't mind to take it cuz it was a very small one, and that was my first and the last time doing that). Hahaha, my mom was shocked when she got to know that but she was laughing at my silliness.

And Tyson.....I actually didn't like him cuz my classmates bullied me that I have a very young brother and they would say shit about my parents.....but the moment he came into my life......I forgot everything. I ignored their comments and cherished my brother. He was my source of happiness. He was my Little Peppa pig. I would spend all day playing with him and we are inseparable....

I shouldn't have left them there...... This wasn't what I thought........I was planning to get them with me when I could get a decent job and start earning.......and now...... it's all shattered.........

It's all my fault.....I should have stayed with you guys......

I still remember getting on to Dad's back when I was a kid and going up the stairs.........his lovely smile .......the way we used to fight and at the end, he would come and feed me.I can't believe that I can never see them again. Even though I hate him ...... he's still my dad.

Why?

WHY!!!!???

*THUNDER*

I cover my ears , pulling my knees up to my chest , I bury my head since I am scared of thunders.

Ricky : Y/n!!!! Can you hear me!? Y/n!! Please talk to me!!!

Y/n : I-i'm f-fine Ricky..... I'll talk to you later.....

I hang up the call. And try to get inside before there's an another thunder.

------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile

*Thunder*

Jungkook : THAT'S IT HYUNG!!! I'M GOING TO Y/N!

He said walking out to the backyard.

V : I'm coming with you -

Before he could speak , they see Y/n walking in. They saw her tear stained face and her eyes red from crying.

Jungkook & J-hope : Y/N!!

Jimin : Y/n , are you alright?

Y/n : Y-yes I am! It's just that I have a head ache....so Goodnight!

She said forcing a smile and walked towards the staircase. Her tears started rolling as she soon as went past them. She couldn't control herself. She ran up the stairs and closed the door behind her.

Jimin : Hyung.......she doesn't look fine at all....did you just see how she went away.

J-hope : Jin hyung, I'm really worried right now......she just acted normal and went away.......why is she hiding her pain....

Namjoon : Yes hyung, I'm worried too but she isn't the type to express her emotions much...

Yoongi went out while the others just sat there worried.

Jin was quiet the whole time , looking at the file.

Y/n POV

After crying for like half-an-hour , I composed my self and tried calling mom but she wasn't answering. I've tried calling her a few more times when I made up my mind and got up.

I was pissed that she couldn't even answer the call.

I quickly packed my backpack, took my passport, card ( mom gave this card to me for my expenses but I rarely used it) and went downstairs.

I need to be there, I need to go back there! The next earliest flight to ( country ) is in 8 hours.

I saw the guys sleeping on the couch. If they see me, they wouldn't allow me to go alone. I tip-toed towards the door, when the door opened.

Yoongi : Y/n?

Y/n : ...........

I avoided looking into his eyes.

Hearing his voice the others woke up too. One by one, everyone came towards the door while rubbing their eyes.

Jungkook : Y/n....You alright?

V : Y/n? Why do you have a bag on?

I didn't answer them.

Jimin : Give me that bag y/n!

I clutched onto my bag tighter.

Y/n : I'm going out.

Jin : Y/n, first sit down. We need to talk.

Y/n : I- I don't have time to talk. i need to hurry.

Yoongi : Oh don't worry, there are 6 more hours for the next flight y/n.

He said emotionless. How did he know? Does he even know about the accident..?? They might know about it too....but how?

I was confused..... I couldn't process anything...

Y/n : H-how did you.......

I felt anger inside me.

Y/n : You know what! It's great, now that you know! Why don't you say the same to my mom , cuz when shit is happening around, all that matters to her is her bloody work! I'm done! And I'm going!

I was about to leave when I felt someone grab my wrist.

Y/n : What the heck Yoongi! leave me!!

Yoongi : You are not going anywhere! And that's it!

Y/n : You are kidding me! Let me go!

Namjoon : We are not y/n . So go back to your room now.

Y/n : Leave me Yoongi!

Jungkook : Y/n-ah, calm down.

Y/n : I need to go! Let go, you dumbass!!

Jimin : Y/n, you can't leave.

Y/n : And why is that so?

V : It's cuz you are our responsibility since you stay with us.

Y/n : Or did my mom make you tell that!

V and Jungkook's eyes widened

Y/n : Woah! I was right! Ain't I! Jeez! She wouldn't answer my call and tell you guys to lock me in!

I was trying to remove Yoongi's grip from my wrist....but he caught it too tight.

Yoongi : Stop arguing and go back to your room Y/n. This is my last warning Y/n, if you don't go back...

Y/n : if not? What? What you gonna do? I'm not scared of you!!

Jimin : Y/n , don't forget that he is elder to you!

Y/n : I don't give a fuck!

My nails almost made marks on his skin as I was trying to free my wrist from him when he practically pulled me upstairs. I almost fell on the stairs when he pulled me.

Yoongi : Enough of the drama!

He pushed me into my room and locked it from outside. I was pounding on the door.

Y/n : Yoongi!!! Open it!

There was no response.

I was banging the door and kicking it out of anger and frustration.......After few minutes, I sat down against the door crying.

How do I go now..................I need to go there......

When suddenly I remembered Minho hyung! He could help me !

Ugh pick up, pick up , pick up!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------

On call

Minho : Hello.....

He said in a sleepy tone

Y/n : I'm s-sorry Min......but I need your help. I need to go back to the country.

Minho : Huh!? Why? I mean... Why so suddenly?

I tell him about the accident.

Minho : I'm sorry Y/n, but I think you need to listen to your brothers for once. They are just trying to protect you.

Y/n : I can't understand you guys! Are you going to help me or not?

Minho : No y/n, Stay! You can't leave!

I hanged up on him. UNBELIEVABLE!

-----------------------------------------------------

I went towards the window, it wasn't much high.So, I jumped off there causing a loud sound.

Dang it! Now I need to hurry before one of them or the security sees me

My hands got bruised but I didn't care much. I went towards the wall and was about to get down to the other side when V saw me.

V : Y/n?

V : Y/N!!! COME BACK !! ......HYUNG!!!!

---------------------------------------------------

Tae POV

Y/n was pounding onto the door when Yoongi hyung locked her in. I felt sorry for her, but it was for her safety. None of us could sleep, thinking about her.

After few minutes, I went in to check on her.

V : Y/n ?

I didn't see her in the room , she must be in the washroom then. I saw the window open and stood near the window waiting for y/n to come out .....when I saw someone on the wall.

V : Y/n?

V : Y/N!!! COME BACK !! .......HYUNG!!!!

I ran downstairs while i called the guards and told them to search for her.

Namjoon : Wae?

V : Y/n ran away!

Yoongi : What!

----------------------------------------------------

Y/n POV

I quickly got down and ran. I need to go quickly. If they catch me ....then they'll surely lock me in.

I hurry up to the main road and get into the taxi.

Y/n : To the airport please. Fast!

I took a deep breath after I noticed that no one followed me. I took out my phone to check missed calls from the guys, Ming-yu, Minho , Sana and Bo-gum too. I didn't answer anyone's call cuz I know........ In the end, they all are one and no one would support me.

I sigh and look out of the window. When suddenly a black SUV overtook my car and stopped abruptly before our car.

It was BTS....

Jimin came towards the car and pulled me out.

Y/n : Jimin, I-

He pulled me into a hug. I was totally shocked.....This wasn't what I was expecting..........I thought he would be angry........

Jimin : Why didn't you answer our calls. Do you know how worried we were!!!!

He said completely ignoring my words.

Jimin : Are you hurt anywhere? How could you just jump off, you idiot!

He stopped hugging me to check my face , hands and my legs to see if I was injured.

I could sense everyone's eyes on me but I couldn't look into their eyes after what happened.

His eyes widened looking at my bruised palms. I winced when he touched them.

Jimin : Yah! Kim Y/n!!!!!! Look at your palms!!!!!! How can you be so irresponsible!!!!!!

I couldn't say a word........I was quiet the whole time, looking at him ranting about how careless I am ...... When he pulled me towards the car.

Jimin : Jungkook-ah, get the first aid kit.

Everyone else sat in the car and Jin hyung started driving while Jimin was treating my bleeding palm and bandaging it.I looked out of the window trying to hide the pain when I saw that, we were near the airport...............

I was dumbfounded.......I thought they would take me back to the house.....

Jin hyung stopped the car at the airport and got down the car. He came back few minutes later and told us to get out of the car.

I got down with the others.

Jin : Here you go Y/n. Let's go eat something, there's still some time for boarding. The flight is at 9 but it's just 5 am.

He said giving me the ticket. I was staring at it.

Jin : But J-hope will be accompanying you.

I just nod.

Before I could speak something, Jimin pulled me towards one of the restaurants.

We ordered the food and sat down.

Everyone were quiet, they all look tired. And we all were sleep deprived.....cuz of me....I felt sorry for them.

Soon, it was time for boarding. Hobi hyung and I checked-in and and were walking towards the seats to sit down when I spoke.

Y/n : I'm sorry for worrying you guys....I shouldn't have run away...... But I thought that was the only way...........

Hobi hyung pulled me into a hug

Jhope: Y/n-ah, we know what you are going through, but going out alone isn't safe for you. You can share things with us. Ever since the day you came to our house, you've become our family. We are always here for you, so talk to us. Being a family is not just sharing good times but sharing the bad times too and most importantly, we don't judge you y/n. Just don't run away like this ever again! What if something happens to you.

All the tears I were controlling came out as a big sob when I heard him, I hugged him back.

Family....

I buried my face into his chest and cried my heart out.

I didn't mind if people looked at me like a weirdo.

It took me few minutes to calm down.

J-hope : You okay now?

I nod at him.

J-hope : Aigoo! Look at your nose! It's all red like a tomato!

I laugh with him.

Y/n : They might be angry at me, right?

J-hope : No, infact we all were scared! V came to your room to check on you , when he saw you jumping off the wall. Yoongi hyung was mad at himself for locking you in. Jungkook, Jimin and I were shocked when we heard that you ran away. Jin hyung and Namjoon were the only sane people at that moment. We kept calling you but you didn't answer.
Soon, Namjoon found out about your location and Jin hyung drove us to you.

Y/n : Mianhae....

He just pats my shoulder and we sit down.

Meanwhile

On call

Mr.Kim : What! You let her go?

Yoongi : There was no way, she was gonna stay here dad. So, we let her go. J-hope is with her.

Mr Kim cuts the call, since he knows shouting at them is useless.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Three days later

lunch time (At school)

BTS POV

Jungkook : How long will they take to come home?

V : Yeah!! Their plane landed 2 hours ago!!

Jimin : Aish!! Why didn't we go pick them! I swear they must be sitting in some restaurant and eating *pouts*

Jungkook : Hyung....do you think Jin and Yoongi hyung are hiding something from us?

Jimin : Yeah....the file...

Jungkook : Exactly!! I thought I was the only one overthinking about it.

V : Jin looked quiet shocked when he was looking into it. And when I asked him about the file yesterday, he just kept quiet.

They say walking into the cafeteria for lunch.

Jin : (on call) What!!!!??? We are coming!

Namjoon : What's wrong hyung? You look like you've seen a ghost!

Jin : Hobi called.....y/n...

Namjoon : What about her?

Yoongi : Are they fine?

Jimin : Hyung......is she fine??

Jin : She met with an accident.

BTS except Jin : What!!!!!

Jin : Get into the car, we need to go to the hospital.

At hospital

Jin : Excuse me, we are here for Kim Y/n.

Receptionist : Room No. 110 , 1st floor sir.

Jin runs without a word followed by the others.

Namjoon : Thank you.

They all go to the first floor.

Jungkook : Hobi hyung!!

He shouts to J-hope, who was sitting on the chair outside the room. His shirt was stained with blood.

He starts crying when he sees them. They all hug him to calm him down, while Jungkook goes into the room to find y/n sleeping there peacefully, amidst the beeping sound of the machine with wounds all over her body and a oxygen mask on her face.

Jungkook : Y/n ... Get up y/n.......

He says holding y/n's hand.

Jungkook : Yah y/n!! Get up! Let's fight to find out who's the strongest!! I'm not gonna go easy on you!!! ..............Get up!!!!

He says crying

The rest of them come in to check on Y/n when the door opens revealing a doctor.

Doctor : You guys must be her .....?

Yoongi : We are her brothers.

Namjoon : Doctor, how is she?

Doctor : As of now, we can't say anything about her, since the hit was hard, she has internal bleeding. Thankfully, no fractures. We'll need to observe her for a other 24 hours. It's indeed a miracle that she's fine. Normally one would end up with a lot of fractures or even worse. She's indeed a fighter! Don't worry, we will do our best for her.

Namjoon : Thanks doctor.

The doctor leaves and Jin turns towards J-hope.

Jin : How did this happen?

--------------------------------------------------

✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 18.9K 75
This is story where BTS have been know as the most handsome, popular and dangerously at their college. They have everything...Money, cars, luxury hou...
25.7K 766 35
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
14.5K 466 28
Here Y/n is a 18 years old girl...she have worst past...she was already in circled with many problems...but then her upcoming life is also wanted som...
419K 10.6K 35
JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & cheerful girl. Jungkook is Y/N's best frien...