My Mr Bodyguard

By isawritesfanfiction

♣ what happens when a determined, stoic and arrogant man meets a kind hearted yet stubborn woman? More preci... More

Author's Note
chapter 1 : Oh My God!
Chapter-2 Meeting Parents
Chapter - 3 The Surprise!
Chapter - 4 A What??!
Chapter - 5 Doctor's Appointment
Chapter - 6 Going Home
Chapter - 7 Silence
Chapter - 8 Confused
chapter - 9 Stubborn Woman
Chapter - 10 Nightmare
Chapter - 11 The Talk
Chapter - 13 Your Date
Chapter - 14 Shopping
Chapter - 15 The Ball (One)
Chapter - 16 The Ball (Two)
Chapter - 17 The Trainer
Chapter - 18 What Was That?!
Chapter - 19 Can I Buy You Dinner?
Chapter - 20 Angry Avneet
Chapter - 21 I'm Hurt
Chapter - 22 Nigam Family
Chapter - 23 Complicated Feelings
Chapter - 24 Danger?
Chapter - 25 Into The Unknown
Chapter - 26 The News
Chapter - 27 Getting Along
Chapter - 28 So Close
Chapter - 29 The Unexpected
Chapter - 30 Realisation
Chapter - 31 Determined
Chapter - 32 New Mission
Chapter - 33 Can We Talk?
Chapter - 34 Outbursts
Chapter - 35 Surreal
Chapter - 36 Mi Amor
Chapter - 37 Plan Backfired
Chapter - 38 The Apology
Chapter - 39 A Situation
Chapter - 40 The First Fight
Chapter - 41 Change Of Plans
Chapter - 42 The Village
Chapter - 43 Settling In
Chapter - 44 Meet & Greet
Chapter - 45 The Virtual Meeting
Chapter - 46 Dear God!
Chapter - 47 His Jealousy
Chapter - 48 The Walk Of Shame
Chapter - 49 Unanticipated Accident
Chapter - 50 The Relief
Chapter - 51 On Our Way Back Home
Chapter - 52 The Chaos
Chapter - 53 Sudden Arrival
Chapter - 54 Playing Challenges
Chapter - 55 Caught In The Act
Chapter - 56 Calm Before The Storm
Chapter - 57 Into Lion's Den
Chapter - 58 Trapped?
Chapter - 59 Upper Hand
Chapter - 60 Consequences
Chapter - 61 Appalled
Chapter - 62 Anguish
Chapter - 63 Craving You
Chapter - 64 Revelation
Chapter - 65 Big Decisions
Chapter - 66 Wedding Bells or Not?
Chapter - 67 One Step Closer
Chapter - 68 Dreams & Surprises

Chapter - 12 Girl Friends

2K 169 17
By isawritesfanfiction

Avneet was bouncing her legs nervously sitting on the waiting room. She was trying her best not to show her insecurity in front of Siddharth. He was sitting right beside of her. He saw her fiddling with her fingers and bouncing her legs. 'She is nervous.' he caught on. He sighed.

" Do you need any food?" he asked for a distraction. She looked at him and nodded her head.

"Water." she said. He burrowed his eyebrows.

"Water? That's it? Any food?" he asked. She shook her head and tried to smile at him. He sighed.

"Alright. I'll be back in a minute. Don't go anywhere." he said looking straight into her eyes. She nodded reassuringly. He went from there. She exhaled shakily. 'God. I've never done this before. What will she ask? What if I make a fool of myself. Gosh! She is Siddharth's friend! It will be so embarrassing.' she internally groaned.

Siddharth came back. He was carrying a water bottle and two sandwiches. He knew she was hungry. She didn't eat much in the morning. He handed her the bottle first.

"Thank you." she said gratefully. He nodded his head at her. She took a few gulps from it and sighed. Then he handed her a sandwich. She looked at him weirdly.

"Eat." he said rolling his eyes. She narrowed her eyes at him.

"I didn't tell you to bring it." she said. He sighed.

"You should eat. You didn't eat properly in the morning today. You need to fix your arm." he said pointedly. She rolled her eyes and snatched the sandwich from his hand. Siddharth's lips twitched upwards a bit. 'Why does he need to be right at everything? Can't he be wrong sometimes?' she thought munching on her sandwich. Siddharth shook his head. She finished her sandwich and sat comfortably. She was less nervous now. Why? She didn't know.

"Miss Avneet kaur?" a woman in her late 30s called. Both Siddharth and Avneet looked towards her.

"Yes?" she asked nervously. Siddharth noticed this.

"You can go inside now." she said smilingly. Avneet nodded her head. The woman went away. Avneet stood up slowly. So did Siddharth.

"It's okay. You got this." Siddharth said smiling at her. Avneet felt her heart flutter. She smiled genuinely at him. His breathing stopped again. They were looking into eachother's eyes as if looking for something. Anything. Both of them were in a trance. Avneet broke it soon. And was looking anywhere but him. Her cheeks heated up a bit.

"I-I'll just go inside." she said softly. He nodded his head. She went. Siddharth sighed and plopped on a seat nearby. 'God, what the hell is wrong with me?' he asked irritated.

Avneet knocked on the door.

"Come in." a soft voice replied. Avneet took a deep breath before opening the door. The woman sitting on the chair had a bright smile on her face seeing her. 'She is gorgeous.' Avneet thought. She was almost in the same height as Avneet. Straight hair. Bright skin. Brown eyes. She was sitting patiently on her sit. Avneet approached her slowly.

"Hey! I'm Jannat." she chirped. Avneet was taken aback. 'Wow. She seems friendly.' she thought amused.

"Hey. I'm Avneet." she replied smiling. Jannat smiled widely at her.

"Oh, I know! Please take a sit." she said. Avneet took a sit in front of her. 'Jannat is Siddharth's friend? That is impossible. She is so friendly and he seems soo.....quiet.' she thought.

"Oh, I know that look. What are you thinking?" Jannat said looking curious. Avneet's looked at her. Her cheeks turned pink without any warning. Jannat noticed that.

"I-it's nothing." she said not looking in her eyes.

"C'mon girl, what is it?" she asked again.

"It's just.....you're.....you're Siddharth's friend?" she asked looking confused. Jannat widened her eyes. She stopped herself from smirking at her.

"Yes! We are good FRIENDS from college." she said reassuringly pressing on the word 'friends'. Avneet noticed it and widened her eyes.

"Oh no. It's not what you think! It's just...he is so... " Avneet trailed off.

"Weird? Grumpy? Unsocial?" she asked. Avneet laughed lightly. And nodded.

"Yes. Those." she said rolling her eyes. Jannat grinned at her.

"Girl, we're gonna be best girl friends!" she exclaimed making Avneet laughed out loud.

_______________________________________
One hour later

"You know it could be bad if you didn't do anything about it." Jannat said looking concerned. She liked Avneet. They clicked instantly. She knew they would be good friends. They already exchanged their phone numbers.

"I didn't think it could be that bad." Avneet said sheepishly. Jannat glared at her playfully.

"It doesn't matter. You need to remember that you are not guilty." she said softly. Avneet nodded her head smiling. Jannat sighed. She knew it would take her some time to process everything.

"Okay, let's go!" jannat said. It was her time to go. Her shift was over. They both went outside talking and laughing together. Siddharth stood up after seeing her. She saw laughing. It made him feel good. Jannat noticed him staring at Avneet and smiling slightly. She forced herself not to smirk at him. She knew there was something brewing between these two. Not that she would say anything about it. They approached Siddharth. Avneet looked at him and smiled timidly. Siddharth was still looking at her. Jannat saw that and wanted to help her old friend from getting embarrassed.

"Hey bawle! Long time no see." she said making Avneet laugh. Siddharth broke out of his trance. Siddharth wanted to scold Jannat for using this stupid nickname she used to call him back in college days. But seeing Avneet's laugh he couldn't.

"Shut up bawli." he said rolling his eyes. Avneet was shocked. 'He also had a nickname for her?' she thought raising her eyebrows.

"Sid, I wanted to talk to you alone. Can you please?" Jannat said looking serious. Siddharth nodded. He also wanted to talk with her but he didn't want to leave Avneet alone. It was almost evening. He was hesitant. Avneet noticed it.

"I'll be fine. Go." she said smilingly. He wasn't sure.

"But-" he was cut in-between.

"Shut up and go. You two met after a long time. I'll be in the cafeteria. Find me there." she said rolling her eyes and went from there. Siddharth stood dumbfounded. Jannat was smiling seeing them. 'Finally someone who can whoop his ass.' she thought laughing inwardly .

"Oye! Where are you looking at? I'm standing here." Jannat said. Sid whipped his head towards her.

"I-I... No where. Now tell me how is she? Is it bad? What should I do?" he asked. He wanted to look indifferent but she saw right through him. She was a psychiatrist.

"Calm down romeo. She is fine." she said laughing at him. He narrowed his eyes at her.

"What romeo?" he asked. She laughed shaking her head.

"Nothing dumbass. But tell me what is she to you?" she asked tilting her head to the side. He sighed.

"She is my new client." he said. Jannat's eyes widened.

"You're client? But what happened to 'I'm not going to mix my personal life and professional life together.'" she asked smiling smugly. He glared at her.

"Shut up. She didn't want to worry her parents about this. That's why I led her to you." he said rolling his eyes.

"Mhm." she replied still smiling. He exhaled loudly not wanting to explain anything.

"Will you tell be what should I do to get rid of her nightmares?" he said looking restless. He couldn't let Avneet stay alone for so long.

"You can't do anything. It's up to her own self. You can just motivate her." she said. He sighed.

"Okay. Let's go the cafeteria now." he said. Jannat nodded. He started speed walking towards the cafeteria. She ran to catch up with him.

Siddharth was looking for Avneet frantically after reaching there. When he noticed her, he visibly relaxed. Jannat rolled her eyes at him. She knew he was her bodyguard but she didn't know the whole situation. They went towards her.

"Oh, hey!" Avneet said seeing them. Jannat sat beside her. Siddharth sat opposite to her. She was drinking chocolate milkshake. 'Such a child.' he laughed inwardly. Both Janneet were talking. Totally ignoring Siddharth. Not that he minded. They were talking about shopping and gossiping about things. 'Nobody will believe that they met today. Girls.' he thought rolling his eyes.

"Oh shit. I have to go. Ayaan will kill me. He wanted me to cook dinner today." Jannat said standing up. Avneet laughed lightly.

"I want to meet him. He seems like a sweetheart." she said smiling. Jannat rolled her eyes.

"He is the satan himself." she said making Avneet laugh again.

"Oh shut up. You're just jealous." Avneet said jokingly. Jannat shook her head laughing.

"It was good meeting you. I'll call you later. Byee!" she said hugging her tightly. Avneet hugged her back.

"Yes. It was lovely meeting you too." she said breaking the hug. Jannat went to Sid and side hugged him. He hugged her back. Making Avneet slightly jealous. 'Wait what? She is his friend!' she mentally screamed at herself.

"We should catch up again bawle." she said. He nodded his head smiling slightly at his old friend.

"Will do. I'll call you." he replied. Jannat smiled at him.

"Okay, bye guys! See you soon." she said waving at them. Avneet waved back at her smiling. Jannat went from there. Siddharth turned towards her.

"Let's go?" he asked. She nodded.

"Yes. Let's go home." she replied smiling tiredly.

Hey guys!
Here is chapter twelve. I hope you like it.

Did you like Jannat?

Did you like Sidjaan's bonding?

Oh, was our Avneet jealous?

What do you think will happen next?

Stay tunes to know more! 👻

Please vote, share and comment 🤗

Love ya'll ❤️

-Isa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 7.1K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...
136K 8.3K 43
This is my second wattpad story on Sidneet. Siddharth Nigam a famous Superstar of bollywood and top most entrepreneur of india, is engaged with his c...
234K 13K 40
"welcome to the HELL baby" Aaric said emphasizing the word "hell", and pushed her hard into the house,on the cold floor. "Why did you pushed me and...
143K 10.5K 44
It's sidneet fanfic! His fingers grazed on my skin as he start coming closer to my necklace. Within no time, I was out of his hold. I felt a relief😌...