The Captain and his Mate. (FN...

By DarkShadowStorm

Rossa was around 7 years old when she first visited Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria, but little did she know that s... More

Character Info
Chapter one: When it first started
Chapter two: Meeting the captain
Chapter three: Steven
A/N Halloween
Chapter four: Part of the crew
Chapter five: During the night
Chapter six: The Bite of 1987
Chapter six: Part 2 of The bite of 1987
Chapter seven: Never coming back?
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Chapter Eight: As time comes to pass
Chapter Nine: 9 Years into the future
Chapter Ten: Night 1
Happy New Years!!
Update
Chapter Eleven: Night 2
Update! (I'm not dead!)
Chapter Twelve: During the day
Happy Valentines everybody!!
Chapter Thirteen: ???
Update!
Chapter 14: The Final Night, the Final Hour
Leaving...
Chapter Fifteen: The card
Chapter sixteen: Steven's Back???
Chapter sixteen: The Injury...

VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ TILL THE END!

229 11 14
By DarkShadowStorm

Hey everyone, I've got something really important to tell you all...
So I just found out, like five minutes ago, that my grandfather....
Doesn't have very long, he got something called Esophagus Cancer, what that is, is Esophageal cancer is cancer that occurs in the esophagus — a long, hollow tube that runs from your throat to your stomach. Your esophagus carries food you swallow to your stomach to be digested. Basically what the cancer does is, it make it difficult to swallow, causes pain when swallowing, and it gives you a hoarse voice.
The doctors aren't sure if he's going to live for 3 weeks or 3 months, as of recently it's moved to his kidneys, right now he's getting better in his kidneys but he's in the hospital because right after it moved to his kidneys he took some meds that almost....

Killed him.
So that happened, I hope he's going to live for 3 months instead of 3 weeks, but he also wants a quality life. Thats where he wants to live and be happy then die sooner than if he lived but was miserable...
So I'm praying that he'll be alright, and no there is no cure for the cancer.

Thank you all so much, it really means a lot, and it'll mean so much more if you all could stick with me through this dark time.
Thank you, for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826 17 11
A story about a 20 year old girl name Y/N L/N, having a tragic accident at a young age at Freddie's pizzeria Something calls her back to the new loca...
57.6K 1.9K 48
Foxy begins as his owner abandons him and he met a friend, Bonnie. They felt like true brothers by choice but not heart. But, they get kidnapped by t...
152K 3.2K 32
Y/N was a singer at another pizzeria that was called 'Y/N's Fantastic Pizzeria!' But one day she and her gang was thrown away due to one of the membe...
2.9K 128 20
Life is mysterious in many ways. Hell, you fell in love with a robot. But what life had in store for you was something you certainly weren't prepared...