Masked ─ Seungjin

By hyunluvr

He knew there was more to that boy who had treated him like shit for the past four years. But why did he want... More

─00.
─01.
─02.
─03.
─04.
─05.
─06.
─07.
─09.
─10.
─11.
─12.
─13.
─14.
─15.
─16.
─17.
─18.
─19.
─20.
─21.
─22.

─08.

1.2K 61 55
By hyunluvr

Monday.

-

Hyunjin sat at business class, the teacher of the subject distributing the test marks of the last week's test.

Hyunjin placed his chin on his palm out of boredom. As much as he absolutely hated the subject, he couldn't skip it or fail it. It's the subject his father wants him to study.

Mr.Choi put a frown on his face as soon as Hyunjin's paper came in sight. He sighed and handed it to the half- sleeping boy, who became wide awake receiving his paper.

There was a big 67 marked on his paper with red. He sighed, already thinking of an excuse. It wasn't even close to what his dad expected from him.

The bell soon rang, indicating it's end of school day. The long haired boy lazily grabbed his backpack, walking out with hands in his pockets.

He has skipped 5 out of 7 classes today. Surely that will get him in trouble but if they meant feeling free for a moment, it didn't bother him.

His thought were cut off when he heard a soft voice and looked back to Seungmin waving at him and calling out his name.

"Hey!" He panted. "I was thinking if we should continue on the project."

"Uh well yeah. We can go to my house if you'd like." Hyunjin said, as the other boy's eyes slightly widen.

"Oh um, wouldn't your- your dad mind a poor boy being at their house?" He jokingly said, chuckling.

"Ah well- he's not home- so... I guess it's fine." Seungmin nodded, understanding. "Then....I'll be there in an hour I guess" Seungmin said.

-

After explaining to his driver that they're going to work on a project, he agreed, letting seungmin in. Seungmin sent a quick text to his mom that he'll be home late.

They reached the huge mansion that Seungmin gasped at. Hyunjin smiled and led him in as the younger looked around in astonishment.

It was of 3 storeys. The entry door led to the living room and a dining room far behind. The right side contained doors leading to other rooms and the left side had a stairway.

Seungmin followed the taller upstairs, where there were more countless rooms and Hyunjin opened the door of a particular one which Seungmin guessed was his room.

His eyes widen even more than they already were. "Wow, I've seen stadiums smaller than your room." He said making the other giggle, as Hyunjin sat down at his giant white bed.

"You must be lucky to have such a comfortable home. I wish I had that," He said, and he could've sworn he saw Hyunjin's face turning sad for a second.

"And I wish I had a dad like yours..." He quitely said, distracting Seungmin from looking around his room.

"Why...? How's your dad...?" Seungmin Instantly regretted his words when he saw Hyunjin's frown grow, making his way towards the older.

"It's okay. You don't have to say anything. I'm sorry..." Hyunjin didn't respond to it, again trying to change the topic. "we should work on the project, what you say?" Seungmin nodded to the other boy's statement.

-

"Goshhhh literature is so boringgg" Seungmin lazed, spinning in Hyunjin's red executive chair. Hyunjin chuckled, closing the book on his hand. "it's not really 'boring' if you just stick to poems your own style."

"Okay now what's that supposed to mean." Seungmin said, almost half asleep. He noticed a huge shelf on Hyunjin's room, as he instantly got up and made his way there.

There were hundreds of books there, mostly poetry which amazed him. Not the books, the fact that Hyunjin was so interested in reading.

"Wow, you do like poetry a lot don'tcha?" Seungmin said looking at the long haired. He smiled and stood from the bed, going to Seungmin.

"you see," He started, picking up one of the books from the shelf.

"Poetry is the rhythmical way of expressing your feelings."

Seungmin who had zero knowledge about poetry looked at him in confusion. He just smiled and opened page 22, where a familiar flower could be spotted.

"See, this is the rose you gave me, my dearest." He walked towards the bed again and Seungmin's became even more confused than earlier.

"Okay- WHEN did my nickname evolve from 'four eyes' to 'my dearest' in the span of five days or so?!" He cried.

Well actuallyyyy he mighttt not have minded it.... MAYBEE.

Hyunjin chuckled, "I've realized you aren't bad." Seungmin scoffed. "Course I'm not, I don't know what made you think that in the first place." He rolled his eyes.

"hey, are you hungry?"

Seungmin's eyes travelled to him. "Uh yeah, I could eat. I mean, if you don't mind." He scoffed.

"Well I was gonna eat anyways." He smiled and opened the door with a click, going downstairs followed by the brown haired.

"Your kitchen is probably twice as large as my house." He joked. Hyunjin giggled, who he noticed taking out some ingredients from the counters.

"I can make some Japchae with this. You okay with that?" He asked, looking at the ingredients and then at Seungmin who's eyes lit up.

"Of course, I love Japchae!" Hyunjin could've sworn he felt his stomach fluttering hearing Seungmin's energetic voice, can he stop being so cute?

"I didn't know you cook." Seungmin said with a satisfied face.

Hyunjin smiled, which seungmin couldn't see cause they were facing opposite since Hyunjin was cooking.

"my mom taught me how to cook."

Seungmin's words got stuck at his mouth. He was about to say something as stupid as 'I thought people like you have maids for cooking' but the words were like punched out of his chest.

"Oh"

That was all that came out.

Seungmin turned around now sitting in a straight posture, feeling bad for asking that, until he turned around again hearing hyunjin softly giggle.

"Don't feel bad about it. And also if you're thinking why we don't have maids for that, we do. I told them to take a break and go to their own room after all the work my dad makes them do." He uttered.

"Wow. You sure can be nice..."

"oh look, it's ready." Hyunjin took the pot with both his hands and brought it to the table, accidentally letting go of one of the cooking mitts.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?!" Seungmin panicked, holding his now reddened fingers.

"Ahhg-" He hissed at the burning feeling. Seungmin's soft pudding-like fingers suddenly made him forget the pain, as a blush made it's way to his cheeks making it red tinted.

He stared at Seungmin who softly blowed at his fingers in an unsteady movement nervously.

"What you staring at get some dammit ice!!" He said, quickly realizing he has to do himself, heaving a quick sigh and running to the fridge.

"There you go." He said, finally calming down even though he was the one panicking instead of Hyunjin.

"Feeling better?" He looked at hyunjin.

There was a moment of silence as Hyunjin only stared at him, probably on his own little world.

"Um, earth to Hwang Hyunjin."

Hyunjin blinked and then shook his head, and saw Seungmin staring at him in pure confusion.

"OH UM- UGH sorry!!"

Seungmin closed his eyes chuckling, and Hyunjin was as red as a strawberry. "Falling for me? Mr. Prince?" He said in a cocky voice.

"Shut up and eat." Hyunjin scrunched as Seungmin laughed harder.

'Fucken idiot.... Stop being so cute for once...' He thought to himself.

"Mmmm its dwillishus" Seungmin said in a muffled voice, as his mouth was stuffed with food. Hyunjin chuckled at his cuteness, overjoyed by the compliment as he grabbed a napkin.

"Wha- what you doing-" Seungmin said as Hyunjin leaned closer. "You have food on the corner of your lips." He laughed, softly wiping his lips.

"There." He smiled.

"Has anyone ever told you you're terrible at cooking?" Seungmin asked.

Hyunjin would be lying if he said he wasn't hurt. Didn't he just say that it was delicious? "No...?"

"Good. Cause I'm not in the mood to fight someone for lying." He proudly closed his eyes, chewing.

Hyunjin gave the widest smile, butterflies racing on his stomach as he couldn't suppress a small giggle. Seungmin looked at him laughing for a moment before he started laughing too.

They spent about half an hour messing around and worked on the presentation for only about 15 minutes, until Seungmin realized it was late and he has to go home.

Seungmin facepalmed looking at the time on his phone. "God, mom told me to come home before 6, it's 6:05." He sighed. "Do you need a ride?" Hyunjin asked, making Seungmin confused.

"Didn't you tell your driver to go home?" He asked. Hyunjin smiled. "Oh no no I did, but I can take you home."

Seungmin gasped. "You drive?"

Hyunjin chuckled. "If you're comfortable in a motorcycle." He shrugged. Seungmin blushed. He didn't like motorcycle rides. They were scary. But if he doesn't want to be more late than he was, it was his only choice.

"Uh...okay..."

Hyunjin put a helmet on and gave Seungmin one, starting his motorbike. "Hop on." Seungmin sat behind, a bit nervous about it.

"You can hold on to me if you'd like." Hyunjin smirked, making the younger blush. He put his arms around the taller's torso, leaning his head to his back as he started.

Seungmin's eyes were closed. But he would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy hugging Hyunjin. It felt comfortable and warm, which put a smile on the brown haired's face.

After 5 minutes, Hyunjin stopped in front of Seungmin's house and looked back at him, waiting for him to get off but the boy seemed to concentrated as he was just hugging Hyunjin.

"We're here." He finally said, drawing the boy's attention to his own house as he just quickly pulled away his face and blushed. "OH- uh umm... Thank you." He said getting off and handing the helmet to Hyunjin.

"So, I'll see you at school tomorrow then. Bye!" Hyunjin said, starting to go but was stopped by Seungmin.

"Hey, wait! Hyunjin!"

The mentioned boy looked at him, confused and Seungmin just stared at the floor and there was a visible sodt blush on his face.

He quickly planted a kiss on Hyunjin's cheek, who stared at him in pure shock trying to process what just happened.

"Thank you... For today." Seungmin said, looking back at the floor, blushing hard.

If Seungmin was blushing hard, Hyunjin was blushing ultra hard. He finally snapped out of his thoughts as he stumbled his words.

Before Hyunjin could speak, Seungmin ran inside, slamming the door in embarrassment as Hyunjin stared at the door.

A smile made it's way to his lips. He didn't know why, Seungmin made him so soft. Very soft.

"You're welcome, Seungmin." He said though the other boy couldn't hear it.

-MASKED-

Sooo I might do a double update since it's my birthday- ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 63 25
Jisung has never had the best home life. with an alcoholic father and a missing mother, he is slowly crumbling. that is until he meets a boy who may...
62.5K 2.5K 32
"And I'm left wondering how long this happiness will last.." in which hyunjins highschool bestfriend turned international rap...
20.3K 1K 23
Sequel to 'Meet' Hyunjin and Seungmin had the perfect life living in a big house with their beautiful daughter. Life for the three of them as a famil...
84.1K 3.2K 28
- "i don't like you." hyunjin spat, glaring at jisung. - "i don't like you either." jisung told him back with just as much venom. ©️𝗯𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗰𝗵𝗮�...