#DREAMDAY: A (Mostly) TWICE B...

By jolofjester

Mostly TWICE x M Reader sm*t. (Almost) anything goes. Top ranks: #1 in misamo More

Introduction
The Bet (Part 1): Just Practice [Sana x M Reader]
The Bet (Part 2): The Blind Date [Jihyo x M Reader]
The Bet (Part 3): More-Than-Friendly Competition [Mina x Chaeyoung x M Reader]
The Bet (Part 4): Backdoor Access [Nayeon x M Reader]
The Bet (Part 5): Moist Wet Waves [Tzuyu x M Reader]
The Bet (Part 6): Rising Action to Climax [Jeongyeon x Momo x Dahyun x M Reader]
The Bet (Part 7): A Heart-Shaped Arrow [Sana x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 1: Nayeon) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 2: Momo) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 3: Jihyo) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 4: Dahyun) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 5: Chaeyoung) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 6: Jeongyeon) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 7: Sana) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 8: Mina) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 9: Tzuyu) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet: Retrospective
[Nayeon x M Reader] Happy New Year
[Jeongyeon x M Reader] EAT SPIT!
[Jihyo x M Reader] Closer
[Mina x M Reader] A Precarious Predicament
[Dahyun x M Reader] Freaks (Part 1)
[Dahyun x M Reader] Freaks (Part 2)
[Chaeyoung x M Reader] Bite Me
[Momo x Mina x M Reader] Beach Day
[Yuqi x M Reader] The Queen Card

[Tzuyu x M Reader] Ice Cream

8.6K 77 2
By jolofjester

A/N: Wow! It's a smut chapter!

Short but sweet 😈😈

"Hi, welcome to TWICEcream!" I said as the bell on the front door rang.

I were reaching the end of my shift, now. It was the end of the day--about 11 at night--and the final few customers were trickling in through the door.

I took the person's order kindly. They seemed to be in a hurry, and but their order was easy enough.

"That's... a chocolate in a waffle cone with sprinkles... $3.25, please," I said, ringing up their order.

The person paid four bucks and left me the rest as tip. Not terrible return for the price. You should see the kind of people who walked in on certain days. Absolute misers, I tell you.

"I'm almost done back here!" called my coworker, Tzuyu.

Well, coworker might be putting it lightly. We'd been dating for a couple weeks now. I used to flirt--er, try to flirt--with her whenever I came to get ice cream from here, but soon after, I found myself in need of a job. Why not try applying to the place around the corner where that cute girl worked?

I was the only guy on the staff among nine girls. They were all nice, though. But Tzuyu, she seemed to take to me more so than the others. I couldn't say I minded. One thing led to another, and then, one night, when we were sharing a shift, she asked me if I wanted to go out with her. Of course, I said yes.

And that's where we were now. I must confess, the sex was... phew. Like, indescribable. On the nights we closed together, she'd often just come over to my place to spend the night or vice versa. It was usually the former, though, since her dorm was a lot stricter about visitor rules.

Tzuyu emerged from the storage area, holding a broom as tall as her. Our manager, Jihyo, was nice enough to let us all wear name tags without the normal uniform. Tzuyu was wearing a pair of denim shorts and a university shirt, today. I avoided staring at her long legs, wondering how I could be dating someone this pretty.

"I think we're good to go," said Tzuyu.

The managers of the store were neat freaks. Part of it meant we didn't have much cleaning to do on a regular basis, and the floors were shiny enough to see your reflection.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You can do a once over, if you want. I'll take care of the front."

I nodded and took the broom from her, not missing the opportunity to give her a quick kiss before walking back there.

The ice cream machines were fully cleaned, and the walk in freezer was managed to the T. Like I said: managers, neat freaks. Tzuyu had barely needed to do anything.

I turned and stopped for a moment to study Tzuyu. She was standing close to the counter, tapping her knuckles on its surface and humming along to the music. A wicked idea flashed through my mind, one that I soon dismisses after glancing at the security camera. Unless...

I headed further into the back of the shop, where they kept the security system. The thing was archaic, but Nayeon, one of the other managers, had taught me how to operate it for fear nobody else would know how.

"The thing goes out every now and then," she had explained. "Just make sure it's on by the time you close up shop."

If it were to go out right before we closed... well, a few minutes wouldn't make a difference, right?

I inconspicuously pressed the little red button that turned off the camera. Then, figuring I might as well add to the mood, I tapped my phone connected to the store speakers.

Tzuyu frowned as Marvin Gaye started playing over the speakers. She turned to the backroom to see what I was doing--but I was nowhere to be found.

Tzuyu pushed away from the counter slightly. "Y/N--"

I tapped on her ankle. "Shhhh," I said softly.

Tzuyu's words hitched in her throat as my hands snaked up her legs. "Y/N," she managed as I hooked my thumbs into the waist of her shorts, "I'm not sure this is the best--"

"Trust me," I said, tickling the skin just above her belly.

Tzuyu pursed her lips tightly as I began slowly pulling her shorts down her creamy thighs. Her skin was beautifully smooth, and she was wearing black, lacy lingerie.

"Did you have something different in mind for tonight?" I asked.

"Not this," Tzuyu mumbled, stepping out of her shorts all the same.

I traced swirls and spirals on the smooth skin of her legs. Tzuyu pressed her thighs close together as I placed a tiny kiss on her shin. I trailed my lips up her legs, then added my tongue once I got past her knee. I ignored how awkward I felt crouched under the counter on my knees, instead focusing entirely on the beautiful woman in front of me.

Tzuyu tensed up as my kisses moved to her hip bone. I wanted to move from the outside in, and I kissed along the waistline of her lacy bottoms. I stopped at her belly before--and yes, I'm serious--using my teeth to clamp the hem of her underwear. Tzuyu's breathing got heavier as I dragged my mouth slowly down, trying not to lose my grip on the fabric. My hands rested lightly on her hips as I moved my whole upper body down. Blood rushed to my nether regions as my nose brushed against Tzuyu's center and I inhaled some of her scent.

Once her panties got bunched between her closed thighs, I gave up on using my teeth. I prompted Tzuyu to open her legs just a little, and she did so enough for me to remove her panties entirely.

Tzuyu stood shivering in only her shirt, not from the cold, but from the intensity of the situation. She closed her eyes as I placed a final, burning kiss right above her clit. Tzuyu always kept her downstairs neat. I told her I didn't mind either way, but she seemed to prefer being fully clean. Her pussy lips were swollen and quivering, and I used two fingers to spread them gently.

Her pink folds pulsed with need. I could feel her legs quivering, and hands curled into fists as I ran my tongue slowly along her slit.

Then, the bell rang.

Tzuyu jumped a little in surprise, forcing my mouth directly into her aching pussy. She resisted the urge to moan, and I froze, contemplating the gravity of the situation. The Marvin Gaye was still playing, and Tzuyu's hips were just covered by the counter.

"Hello, welcome to TWICEcream," said Tzuyu shakily. She didn't dare remove her hands from the counter.

"Heyyy," came a male voice.

"Come on, man," said another. "What are we even d... doing?"

"It's fine," came a third, this one female. "We're just here--are you guys open?"

"Just about," Tzuyu squeaked.

"Cooool," came the first. Wow, that guy was drunk.

"Babe, I want chocolate--no, strawberry," said the girl.

"Whatever you want," said the second guy.

"Would that be in a cup or--CONE!" exclaimed Tzuyu suddenly, unprepared for me to grind my tongue into her pussy.

"A cone," said the girl, completely oblivious. "What about--what about--you, babe?"

"I want..." the second guy thought for a second. "Nothin."

"Nothing?" the girl asked.

"Yeah."

"What d'youuu recommend, hot stuff?" the first guy asked.

Oh my god. Was he really trying to hit on Tzuyu in a state like that.

"Uhh," said Tzuyu, squirming in place, "I'd go for t-the key lime."

"Key lime, huh?" he asked. "If it's what a pretty gal like you thinks--"

"Don't... don't hit on her!" said the girl. "Tell him, babe."

"Yeah," said the second guy. "Don't d-do that, man."

Tzuyu didn't even ask the guy if he wanted a cup or cone. I could her hear scooping the ice cream, but I was entirely focused on the luscious fruit in front of me. I sucked and probed at the inner folds of her vagina, being delicate and suddenly intense, slow and then suddenly fast.

Tzuyu shuffled over to the register, but I wasn't letting her get away that easy. She looked awkward enough pressing herself to the counter bereft of clothing on her lower half as she rang up the two ice creams.

"That'll be $6.50--" Tzuyu breathed in sharply as I pushed two fingers into her pussy. "$6.50, please," she managed.

Her insides pulsed around my two digits as I moved my fingers in and out of her snatch. Her love honey was turning white around her pussy lips, and it trickled down the inside of her thigh. Tzuyu clamped her legs together as I lapped up the liquids eking from her vagina, but it had the unintended effect of trapping my head there.

"Thankssss," the first guy slurred, barely managing to accept the cones from Tzuyu before he and his friends stumbled out the door.

As soon as the bell stopped ringing, Tzuyu curled her hands into my hair and moaned loudly.

"You're a fucking... idiot!" she hissed, thrusting her lips into my mouth.

"I know," I said, my words muffled from between her thighs.

I added another finger to the few plunging in and out of Tzuyu's pussy. She bucked her hips harder and spread her thighs wider, squatting a little to really grind into my face. My nose brushed her clit as I simultaneously fingered and licked her pussy. I could feel her cunt walls pulsating, like she was on the edge of climax.

Sweat rolled down Tzuyu's thighs, and with a great, breathy moan, she came. Her juices splatted over my hand and into my mouth. I removed my slick hand from her vagina and grabbed her pert ass, pulling her hips into my face. I slurped Tzuyu's cum with vigor, brushing her throbbing clit every now and then to heighten her experience. Her scent filled my entire world as I gulped down the final remnants of Tzuyu's cum, and she grinded mindlessly into my face as she rode out the final throes of her orgasm.

I didn't waste any time. I got up from under the counter and undid the front of my pants, pulling them down and freeing my throbbing member. I spun Tzuyu around so her back was to the counter. Her eyes were full of need, and she kissed me hard as I pushed my hard length into her vagina.

It was at this moment I learned Tzuyu was a dirty cumslut. She inspected the inside of my mouth with her tongue, picking out the excess morsels of her own cum lining my teeth and swallowing them herself.

"How are you this fucking awesome?" I mumbled into her mouth.

"I just am," Tzuyu responded, wrapping her legs around me.

I sunk my hands into her firm ass while I pounded into her snatch. Tzuyu was wet and warm from before, and her tight, slick heat provided more than enough lubrication for my cock to slide easily in and out of her.

I felt like I was in heat. The tips of my ears burned hot as sucked on Tzuyu's tongue, tinged with the taste of her cum. Tzuyu's vagina gripped my dick hard, and I could feel myself reaching the end of the line.

"I'm gonna cum," I warned her a few minutes later.

Tzuyu reluctantly allowed me to unsheathe myself and got on her knees, much like I had done before. She took my cock into her mouth and furiously bobbed up and down. Tzuyu slurped up the fluids that coated my dick and ran her tongue around the head, determined to make me cum.

I granted her wish and, wish one final thrust, pushed my cock all the way into her mouth. I fired a thick rope of semen down her rope before pulling back, making sure she didn't choke on the amount of cum that came rushing out my penis. A few hot spurts of cum filled her mouth, and Tzuyu sucked the head of my dick as I came. She closed her eyes and drank my semen, sucking the end of my cock like a straw.

"Tzuyu!" I exclaimed as she hollowed her cheeks to wean the final drops of cum. "You don't need to take all of it!"

Tzuyu removed my cock from her mouth and wiped her lips. She grinned and, with that playful look on her face, sucked on one of my balls.

"I didn't want to have to clean up again," she said.

"You don't need to worry about that."

"Think we have time for a round two?" she asked cutely. Trying to convince me, she moved her head down below my balls and brought her face up. My balls rested on either side of the bridge of her nose, warm against her face.

My penis almost instantly returned to full mast as Tzuyu slapped my balls on her face. "We should lock the door," I said weakly.

"Leave them," she whispered, kissing my shaft. "It just adds to the fun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5.4K 111
Twice members x y/n (fem reader) gxg Request: Open #1 - ynlovestory #1 - twiceoneshots #1 - chaeyoung #1 - tzuyu #2 - ynlovestory #2 - dahyun #2 - na...
341K 8.5K 43
𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
124K 4.1K 26
[COMPLETED] Dont read this if you didnt read im her manager first Sana x Female reader
163K 5.5K 28
COMPLETED ✓ stay awake twice adaption. Pics from Pinterest. CTTRO - dave_anglc