Fake Love *A BTS Reverse Hare...

Af AdoredbyMinAgustD

This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But yo... Mere

❤ Readers Reviews ❤
*0*
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*47*
*48*
*49*
*50*
*51*
*52*
*53*
*54*
*55*
*56*
*57*
*58*
*59*
*60*
*61*
*62*
*63*
*64*
*65*
*66*
*67*
*Note*

*46*

881 65 24
Af AdoredbyMinAgustD

And my smile grows bigger when I see who's waiting for me. I walk over to him and he pulls me in for a hug. "I never would have thought Yoongi would take me to see a movie." I say when I pull back. He smiles at me as he looks me over,  and a look of wonder steals over him. "To be honest I suggested this, never expecting he couldn't go, and I was lucky enough to win. That never happens." He tells me as he scratches his neck. "Did you have enough of your hair?" He asks me. And the tears prick again. I swallow them away as I shake my head. "Let's just say that someone feels threatened by me." I say, and my voice sounds thick with tears. "I love it. But I like it long too." He tells me. 

"So, Rock paper scissors?" I ask, as we get in line to buy tickets. And I want to change the subject. He takes my hand, and his thumb strokes softly over the top. It's soothing, and I love that he's comfortable enough in public to do that. He's disguised, but he still gets looks, his voice is so distinctive, but they leave him alone luckily. "Of course. Have we ever played anything else to decide who is the lucky one?" He asks me back. I shake my head as I smile, "so if you had lost, with whom would I be here now?" I ask, curious. I do have an idea of course. 

Jungkook has so much luck, and knows them so well he almost always wins, so I'm surprised he wasn't waiting for me. He chuckles, "who do you think? Jungkook of course. He was really sad when he lost." He tells me as he winks. The line moves slowly. People still deciding when it's their turn. "So. Which movie are we going to watch?" I ask, as I look at the titles. I've never heard of them. "Let it surprise you. It's my favorite. Only showing tonight, so I was going to go anyway, and I'm ecstatic I get to share it with you." He says, and he lifts my hand and plants a kiss on top. 

"Does that mean, that you would be here no matter what? Even if Yoongi could take me, or if you would have lost?" I ask, a half smile on my face. He nods vehemently. I sigh, "now I'm sad you won," I say as I peek at him from the corner of my eye, and I see his smile falter. He swallows, and clears his throat, "I can call one of the oth-, " but I put my finger on his lips, silencing him. 

"That's not what I meant. I'm sad that otherwise we could have a threesome in the bathroom. Guess we'll have to do it at home." And I take a step forward, moving with the line. He stays in his spot, and I look over my shoulder, "you coming?" I ask. He gets out of the haze, and shakes his head as he smiles mischievously at me, and then leans into my ear. His breath has the goosebumps race over my skin, and my breath hitches. I'm always on edge, and want them always. Being horny is an emotion that's always present, and I feel it every day. 

"Guess I have to fuck you hard enough you'll only think of me." He whispers seductively, and I smile at him. I lean forwards and brush my lips over his, "I'll be waiting." I breathe against them. He groans as he increases pressure and pulls back when someone behind us clears their throat. I look before me and see the line has moved up again, and we're next. He buys the tickets, and opens the door for me, and as I pass him, he quickly squeezes my ass. I smile. This could get interesting. 

He walks over to the counter and orders drinks and a large popcorn. He pays, and then wants to pour butter over the popcorn, but I stop him. "Sorry but I don't like that. I could get my own bucket." I say, and want to turn around. He halts me by placing his hand on my arm. "To be honest, I don't like it either. I thought you wanted it. I'm sorry." And he looks down, like he committed an unspeakable crime. 

I chuckle, and take his cheek in my hand. He leans into it, and closes his eyes. He takes a deep breath, and then peeks at me. I smile, "relax. I'm not a monster. Why are you walking on eggshells? And not just you." I say the last part more to myself, but he still catches it. He looks quizzical at me but I shake my head. I'm not getting into it now. Besides, it's probably me seeing things. 

I link my arm with his and pull him with me to the theater. He selects the seats, and weirdly enough, there's a big circle of empty chairs, and then I recognize Si-Woo. So we're not alone. I don't point this out, I don't want to talk work, or what we are to the public. Now we're just two people enjoying a date. "Why was only Yoongi called into work?" I ask as we wait for the trailers to start. He has his hands in the popcorn bucket, and he's is chewing enthusiastically. I smile, he's adorable. He looks at me, eyes big, like a deer caught in headlights. What? Why? Isn't Yoongi at work? 

"I don't know. He didn't say what it was about, and I didn't get a call, nor the others." He continues stuffing his face and watch him, as I eat some popcorn myself. The trailers start and the lights dim. The bucket is halfway empty by the time the movie finally starts, and he puts it to the side. I don't mind. I've had enough anyway. The air-conditioning is turned up high, and I'm cold. When I shiver against his arm, and I keep getting closer to him for body heat, he gets a blanket from a bag I didn't see before. 

He throws it over us, and I smile gratefully at him. I still snuggle closer, and have my hand on his stomach, slowly rubbing. He keeps shifting, like he's not comfortable enough, and I smile to myself. He noticed my hand is getting lower and lower. And when I lay it finally on his crotch he moans. He's hard, and I squeeze. His breath hitches and I peek at him as I bite my lip. 

I catch him staring at me instead of the movie. He leans closer to me and whispers, "stop biting that lip, or I'm going to ravish you right here, right now." I like the sound of that, but I have another plan. I slide down the chair and disappear under the blanket. I crawl between his legs, and I feel him tense up. I stroke over his thighs up and they start to shake a little. I'm cocooned under the blanket so I can't really hear him, but he spreads his legs more, so he must like it, right? 

I press my face into him, right over his straining cock. I bite him softly as my hands open his pants. I tug on them and he lifts himself a little so I can get them off. Next I tug his boxers over him and he springs free. I nuzzle him and it feels like velvet it's so soft. My hand curls around him and I squeeze, and he throbs. I lick his shaft, and he twitches. At the top I close my lips around him, and a heavy weight leans on my head, over the blanket. Must be his hand. 

I feel pressure from the top, and I take him deeper into my mouth, and his hips thrust up. I suck, hollowing my cheeks, and the shaking in his legs intensifies. He grows bigger, and I know he's close, so I bob faster and swallow when he's in all the way. My head gets pushed harder and I feel the first spurts hit the back of my throat. I keep swallowing, milking him off his honey. 

He grows softer and I tuck him away in his boxers. Next I lift his pants so he can get dressed again. I emerge seconds later next to him, wink and watch the movie. I don't have a clue what it's about. Having missed a huge part. Suddenly a lonely feeling invades me and Taehyung pops in my mind. Why is he lonely? I'll find him after the date, and talk to him. I'm wrapped in my thoughts and don't see the movie, or what happens next to me, but I get pulled out of it when my hand is grasped in a tight hold. 

He gets up and pulls me after him, he drags me to the exit and we leave, and I'm a little puzzled. What is wrong? He tugs me to the car, and before he pushes me in, I see him shake his head at someone. He climbs in after me, and as I turn to him, he yanks on my leg, and I yelp as I land on my back. I do bump my head but I don't care, finally seeing his eyes, and the are dark. Filled with raw desire. He yanks on my pants, and growls when they don't come off quickly enough. 

I chuckle, and help him, batting his hands away. I lift my ass when my pants are open and he tugs hard, and he almost gets them off in one go. Luckily the windows are blinded, so I don't have to worry about paparazzi getting him on camera. I don't care so much for me, more for him. My pants pool on the floor and he leans over me, kissing me with fervor, but it's a short kiss. He trails them down over my chin, down my neck, and he lifts the shirt over my head, and I'm in my underwear as he's still fully clothed. 

He lifts my breasts out of the cups and sucks a nipple into his mouth. My hand grabs his head as I gasp at the pleasure spiking through me. He smiles against my breast, and then licks his way down, over my panties. He groans, pressing closer. He sits up, growls and grabs the fabric of my panties and tugs, hard. And before I can say stop, they rip. Oh well, I'll just buy new ones, and vow to myself never to wear Lindsy's lingerie. 

Once I'm naked, and open for him, he attaches his lips to my skin, and sucks. I moan long, and grab his hair in a tight fist and tug. He groans, "you taste so good, I could do this all day." He growls against my clit. The orgasm builds faster with the vibrations, and when he pushes two fingers into me at once, it breaks, and I shake and clench around his thrusting fingers. I pant, trying to get some air flowing, and he lazily licks me clean, and the sensitivity is almost too much. 

He lifts his head and he looks broodingly at me. He comes over me, and kisses me hard, and deep. He opens his pants, and pushes them down far enough so he's free, and he lines up, and he enters me easily. Still so wet for him, and he pushes in as far as he can before rocking his hips. He pulls back, and surges in again and the pleasure is intense, and fires in my blood. Another orgasm already growing. "Fuck, just like that. Faster, harder. Fuck me." I pant up at him. He looks down and our eyes lock, and I feel tears prick behind my eyes. His eyes look just like Yoongi's or Taehyung's. Full of love. And it's on the tip of my tongue, but somehow I can't get it past my lips. 

When his finger finds my clit, and he rubs, the thoughts leave me again, and I gasp. "Come for me?" And when I feel him twitch and throb with his impending release I let go, and it washes through me, squeezing his moving cock repeatedly. He groans, and a few erratic thrusts later, he stills and grows harder in his release. We spasm simultaneously, and come down slowly. He lifts himself off me and he slips out of me. He undresses further and I look on I'm curiosity. He uses his boxers to clean me, as much as possible, and then himself. He dresses in his pants, going commando and then helps me dress. 

He gets his phone and texts someone. And seconds later the car door opens and a driver gets in. He starts the car, and he sits back against the seat and gathers me close. He kisses my forehead, and I can see he's far away. I'm curious what he's thinking about, but I'm not going to ask now. He'll come to me when he's ready. I rest my head on his shoulder and enjoy the comfortable silence enveloping us. 

Some time later, the car slows down, and I sit up straighter. He gets out of his daze and smiles at me shyly, and I don't understand why he's shy now. The car stops, and he opens the door and gets out. He holds his hand for me to take, and I do as I climb out as well. He holds my hand as he opens the door with the other. We enter, and the house is silent. "Thank you for a wonderful date," I tell him, and he kisses the top of the hand he's still holding. "It was my pleasure." He whispers as he winks at me. I take a step closer and kiss him softly, "want me to join you tonight?" I ask him as I break the kiss. 

He grins big, and pulls me to the stairs, we climb it together, kinda racing each other. At his door he stops, and opens the door for me, I enter, and when I hear the door close, I turn around. He's reclining against the door, arms crossed, eyes half-lidded. He licks his lips, and pushes off of the door. He stalks towards me, and I take steps back till my legs bump against his bed. He stops before me and lifts his hand, and pushes my shoulder. I don't resist and let myself fall on the bed. 

He takes my left ankle, and peels my shoe off my foot, he switches feet, and I lose that shoe too. He nuzzles my instep, and I gasp as his teeth scrape the underside of my foot. The tingles shooting straight to my pussy, and I squeeze emptiness. He tugs on my pants, at the ankle, and I giggle. I open my pants and work them down enough so he can pull, and as he ripped my panties I'm not wearing any. 

Next he tugs on my legs, and I slide to him till my ass is right on the edge, "you're gorgeous, spread out before me. I just want to….., " and he drops to his knees and buries his face against my core. He nibbles the skin with his teeth, and I gasp. My hands need an anchor so I slide them into his hair, and feel his soft hair tickle my palms. His tongue licks me up and down, and he groans, adding a finger into the mix, and he thrusts slowly. When he sucks my clit he adds another finger. 

The familiar warm feeling of an orgasm fills behind the dam, and when he feels me get tighter, he adds a third finger curling them. He finds the spot right away. My hips buck up into his mouth more, and the dam breaks, and my nerve system is flooded with the most exquisite pleasurable feeling. My legs clamp his head, and he growls. He pulls away, and wipes his face, smirking big. Coming down slowly the pleasure fades to a soft throbbing, so it's ready to go when we continue. 

He stands up and slowly strips for me and my eyes eat every part I can see. The saliva pools in my mouth when he's naked before me. "Get on your hands and knees." He commands, and I turn around. And now I wait, as I don't see him anymore. He spreads my legs a little more, and then he probes my pussy with his hard cock, but he doesn't enter me. He strokes himself softly against me, and moans, feeling my arousal drip onto him. 

"Please fuck me. I want you inside me." I moan, as the head of his cock brushes over my clit. He growls low in his throat, grabs my hips,  and pulls me back as he plunges into me without a problem. And he sets a fast pace, fucking me like I want him to. I push back against him every time he surges in, and my g-spot gets stimulated hard. I gasp and pant as I moan my pleasure. I claw the bedsheets, just to hold onto something. 

"Yes, yes. Faster, harder. I need you to….," he speeds up, and to my surprise he grabs my hair. And as it's shorter, he tugs harder. The total dominance of the act surges to every tip of every limb, and I moan my release loud and long. My throat will be sore tomorrow. I clench, and squeeze his cock, and he moans. "Oh god. That feels so good." And he thrusts a few times more and then stills as he fills me up. When his twitching fades, and my squeezing as well, he pulls out of me and I collapse down. 

I hear him chuckle, but the sound moves away and then I'm greeted with silence. Minutes later I hear movement, and then I feel a wet cloth cleaning me. I'm half asleep so I let him do what he wants to do and seconds after he's finished, he climbs into bed with me and takes me into his arms. "Thanks Y/n. I loved spending the night with you. Just us too." He mumbles into my hair, as he presses me into him. I barely get any oxygen. I angle my head a little so I can breath a little better. "I loved it too. I really like spending time with you," I say, and I can't suppress the yawn, and cover it with my hand. He chuckles, "someone is tired." He whispers, and I hear pride coating his voice, and I smile. 

"Goodnight Y/n. See you tomorrow." He breathes against my forehead, and then he kisses it, and his arms tighten for a second. I kiss his chest, and give a nipple a lick, and his breath hitches. I giggle. I snuggle closer, and put my leg over his hip. 

"Goodnight Cowboy. Sleep tight."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

Shards Af Laura

Fan Fiktion

8.4K 380 30
"You're beautiful" He mumbled out, hands cupping her face, brushing her tears away "I'm so sorry you feel as though you're not, but I know it's hard...
25.5K 960 116
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...
1.5M 62.5K 177
The year someone turns 18 they have the opportunity to be injected with a serum that will produce a soulmate mark somewhere on their body. This seru...
937 58 6
This is Book four in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" followed by "Saranghae" be...