✓ DEAD POEMS | taekook

By costaetic

in which jungkook is a faceless instagrammer known for his sad poetry, and taehyung, a famous model can't hel... More

intro
act one !
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
act two !
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
BONUS CHAPTER #1

fifty

14.8K 540 223
By costaetic

REAL LIFE !

"kookie!" joonie yelled wrapping his arms around the youngest before he had even stepped fully into the apartment, giggles broke out of the younger as he let his arms rest around joonie's abdomen. jungkook felt himself lightening up, his tiredness disappearing just a little bit.

as jungkook broke away from the hug he immediately went to say hi to all of the others, giving both jimin and jin a short hug — comfortable enough with them to let them a little closer.

"I'm surprised doyoon let you go, i wouldn't have expected him to, now that he's finally gotten you back in there," joonie said with a small laugh, messing up jungkook's hair before letting his arm rest over the younger's shoulders.

"who's doyoon?" taehyung asked again, realizing he hadn't gotten a proper answer earlier. "for real, y'all are making it sound like he's jungkook's bdsm partner or some shit," yoongi added from his place on the couch. jungkook couldn't hold back his laugh, almost doubling over as he tried to regain his breath.

"oh god, doyoon is my manager, or well producer thingy. I've been at the studio — writing music, no bdsm involved," jungkook just said laughing it off, it had been a while since he had been in the studio like this, had been a while since he had sat down in there, just writing, as he talked it through with producers, but he was happy about it, his music had always been his home — his safe place. the one thing he knew for sure would never leave him.

"so what you been working on?" yoongi asked, he was a producer himself, and perhaps that's why he for once was actually interested in the conversation that was going on.

"i was initially trying to finish up a song, i wrote uh, back in 2019? it's very personal to me, but i just can't finish it. so instead i started a new project. it's going quite well, I'm excited," the tired boy just mumbled, his legs were extremely tired, and embarrassingly close to giving out from beneath him.

"wait oh my god! are you talking about the decalcomania one? when are you gonna let me hear the lyrics? — you literally only let me hear the melody of it, and told me that you had cried for like 5 hours straight trying to write it. i'm so curious," namjoon said with a pout, the younger just laughed, but he did indeed curse at namjoon in his head for telling everyone that he had cried for 5 hours trying to write a song.

"for 5 hours?! what was the song about?" jimin asked, surprised, as to how someone could even cry for 5 hours without drying out — or dying for that matter, jungkook just shrugged.

"well uh, you know, not recognizing the person you see whenever you're on the big screen, i guess." jungkook answered softly, he had written decalcomania soon after blowing up as a trainee, after he had started doing his shows. the person on-screen had been perfect, jungkook had to be perfect, and he had been. but jeongguk? could he say the same? he could hardly recognize himself while standing in the mirror at the time — he still can't.

"oh, i think we can all relate to that in some way. sooo, what's the new song about?" yoongi asked, trying to switch the topic after seeing how uncomfortable it made the younger. jungkook sent him a thankful smile.

"i can't tell you, i'm sorry." jungkook just said, a smile on his lips. he could — he just chose not to, he wasn't sure of the song yet — of what it was gonna used for, so he'd rather they just didn't know anything about it.

"not even me?" asked namjoon, jungkook mostly always told him about his songs, sang them for him, sent him small snippets. "not even you," jungkook said, his beautiful bunny smile still playing on his lips. "this is betrayal, you know." joonie just said as they finally made a move towards the couch. jungkook let out a happy sigh as he flopped down on the couch next to jimin — allowing his head to rest against his shoulder, hoping yoongi wouldn't murder him.

"aww, are you tired bubs?" jimin asked, letting his hand run softly over jungkook's hair. the younger just nodded, closing his eyes softly. taehyung on the other side of the couch smiled softly (parts of him wishing he was jimin at the moment) as he grabbed the blanket laying on the edge of his couch, placing it on top of jungkook's body that was completely curled together against the couch and jimin. "can we move to the floor? I'm getting sleepy now," jimin mumbled, nudging the younger softly who just nodded before rolling onto the floor with a soft thump — making the others laugh, jimin laughed softly before following after, letting himself get wrapped into jungkook.

yoongi smiled — he didn't mind, he knew that jimin was completely his, and that jungkook was far too in love with taehyung to feel something for jimin. he was just glad that the two had found each other, and that jimin finally had gotten a friend he was so comfortable with.

INSTAGRAM !

liked by vtae and 598k others

sugabts: my babies <3

load comments

vtae: soft min yoongi hours
sugabts: fuck off

njoonie: I should've never introduced yall to jk ): you're stealing him from me ):<
sugabts: and what about it?

jikooky737: favorite friendship <3

"I'm so happy to see him sleeping, it's so rare these days," namjoon said softly, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend as he looked at jungkook with affectionate eyes. jin just smiled, nothing made him happier than namjoon's love for jungkook. their bond was the most precious thing he had ever seen.

"so, taehyung, are you done hurting jungkook?" namjon asked bluntly, before allowing taehyung to be near jungkook, he needed to know that taehyung was done with whatever games he had been playing — he needed to know that taehyung's heart was 100 percent in it, because he was not sure how many more heartbreaks the younger could survive.

"I promise, I just want to love and cherish him, no more childliness." taehyung answered with a smile, and he meant it. for real this time, he was done running from his feelings. jungkook had been brave — now he just had to be as well.

"why did you say that shit? i don't really understand," namjoon then asked, softly. not sure if he was overstepping any boundaries — jin had told him a little bit, about how taehyung was used to giving his all and then only receiving half himself. that he was used to overloving.

"i was just scared, i've been hurt by people who'd beg for my heart — and when they got it, they decided they no longer needed it. and i guess, i'm afraid of that happening again." taehyung answered, his voice merely above a whisper. "don't worry, jungkook won't let himself only half love you, he's all or nothing. i think the both of you need that," namjoon reassured the boy. a smile playing on both of their lips.

INSTAGRAM !

liked by jungkook97, kjinnie and 820k others

vtae: some people are artists. some, themselves, are art. my love's both.

load comments

jiminie: stop being pretty without even trying, you're ruining my brand
vtae: is it me, or is it you who's korea's top model? :D
jiminie: die.

jungkook97: you are so fucking beautiful, it continues to blow my mind every time i see you.
vtae: omg guys he's confessing his love for me on the main we getting serious in here
foreverjk: yk what i take everything back you are ugly and dumb

njoonie: sponsored by samsung?

authors note !
longer chapter today because i love u guys, thank you so much for all of your support on this story during the last couple of days 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 43.4K 43
where an artsy, socially awkward hipster boy falls for a very popular instagram influencer who goes by the name of @bunnyboy ↓ gguk ↑ tae cover by @V...
400K 14K 86
Jeon Jungkook is a fan of instagram model/social influencer Kim Taehyung. ❗️ WARNING❗️ • fluff • smut • language top!tae bottom¡kook started- 11...
789K 27.7K 66
jeon jungkook is infatuated with a fashion account on instagram, but the owner of said account just so happens to be one of jungkook's peers. *EDITIN...
57.1K 2.6K 19
Kim Taehyung a young ceo who hates his homophobic stepmother asks jeon jungkook a young college student to be his fake boyfriend Bottom kook Top tae...