Control my anger || Clexa AU

By Pseudo_Wariatka

Lexa Woods is a real bad girl. She smokes, rides a motorcycle, likes to skip classes and often gets into figh... More

~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
But it can't be over
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapters 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~

~ Chapter 16 ~

1.2K 47 6
By Pseudo_Wariatka

Clarke's POV

"So, how is it between you and Lincoln, huh?" I asked, as we sat at our usual seat. It was Friday and we were having a lunch right now. Raven and Luna were to join us soon.

Octavia sighed deeply. It's been almost two weeks now, since he ended it all with her. She was a mess.

"We don't talk, we don't-- we don't do anything. It's like... it's like he just moved on," she looked up from her salad and stared into my eyes, deep and fully. "Do you think he found someone else?"

I opened my mouth. Nothing came out of it. He wouldn't. Right...?

"Clarke. You can't actually consider that--"

"I mean, I don't think so."

I face palmed myself in my mind. 'I don't think so'? Seriously? I couldn't come up with anything better? I took a deep breath, before trying to correct my answer.

"He loved you. It was real. I don't know what happened. But I know one thing, well, actually two," I showed her two fingers. "One, it's definitely not your fault and you can't blame yourself for that." I showed one finger only. "Two, if it's because of someone else--" I paused for a second, making sure of my next words. "Well, fuck him, then. He doesn't deserve you."

She smiled, happily at me. "Thank you," she said, nodding.

"Hey, guys. Excited for the party?" Luna asked, as she sat next to me. Raven showed up right behind her, taking the seat next to O.

Octavia shook her head. "I don't think I'll..."

"Don't even say that!" Luna pointed her finger at her. "You are coming."

"But Lincoln's gonna be there--"

"Well, then, you are going to have fun, not caring about him," Raven said, looking at her seriously. "He and I really need to have a serious conversation," she looked at all of us, more seriously, and more madly.

"Noo, you can't talk to him," Octavia immediately grabbed her arm. She was far more desperate than she should.

"Chill, I won't. But he really should explain why he did what he did," she answered. And, after all those years of living with her in the same house, I could easily tell she was lying. She was obviously going to talk to him. And I was pretty sure, she'd drag me and Luna with her.

"Okay, that's good, but now, I got to go, guys," she said, after taking her last bite of salad. "Please, behave and don't do anything stupid."

"Alright," we all nodded, nicely.

As soon as she walked away, Raven leaned over the table, closer to us. "Guys, we really have to talk to that guy. We're in the same group of friends. It can't be like they never existed. We need to know what was the reason!"

Luna was the skeptical one. "I don't know, Rae. She told us to not talk."

"Yes, but it's gonna be for her own good."

I sighed. "Alright, I'm in." Luna looked at me shocked. "I wanna know what happened. Don't pretend like you ain't curious."

She finally nodded, after fighting an inside battle. "Okay, maybe I am a little." We both looked at her. "Alright, I am. A lot." She pointed her finger at us. "That doesn't change the fact that I won't feel bad about it."

"Yesss," we both laughed with Raven. "It's decided. We are going to get it out of him, today, at the party." I nodded, smirking mischievously.

***

I threw my notebook at the desk, before sitting on my seat. Lexa was already there, scrolling through her phone. As always, her legs were carelessly on the desk.

I did not tell a single person about how she broke down. It wasn't anyone's business, why would I tell anyone other way. I was worried about her, but I knew well, that if she'd really need my help, she would just say.

Before Pike walked into the class, I tried my last chance.

"You sure, you don't wanna go to the party?" I asked, as I sat at my chair.

She didn't even look up from her phone. She was always like that, when there were people around. Cold, with no feelings. I accepted this side of her. She was just hiding. I could understand that, actually.

"I told you, I don't do parties. You know why," she said, calmly. I looked at her with the corner of my eye, to see if maybe her jaw or knuckles tightened, which would meant that she was angry. But surprisingly, she really was calm.

"Okay then. I get it. Could I at least get a ride back at my home? Raven and Luna are going to shop to buy some more stuff," I asked her, hopefully. I really didn't want to go by foot. And as much as I didn't enjoy riding this motorcycle, I liked her company.

"Yeah, whatever," she said, still not looking up from her phone.

I nodded. I did not expect more from her.

Pike walked in, the lesson started. I was really happy that it was the last one this week.

***

"Sure you don't want to stay? For the party?" I asked one last time, as Lexa pulled up under my house. I got off the big, dangerous machine and was now standing in front of her.

"I am sure, Clarke," she said, and I couldn't help but slightly smirk at the way my name sounded on her tongue. "But you go and enjoy it." The slightest smirk went across her face. "Just don't leave the house in ruin. Let Abby have something to come back to."

I chuckled and nodded. "Thank you for drive." I backed, still looking at her. She just nodded and put her helmet back on. Seconds later, there was only myself standing at the porch. As I realized, I walked in.

***

"Clarkie!" I heard my name being called multiple times. The party has been going on for a few hours now, I tried to stay away from alcohol as much as I could. I didn't feel like dying the next morning, and I was damn sure all Raven, Octavia and Luna would be.

I walked into the kitchen and saw them three laughing hysterically. They raised their hands, grinning, as they saw me in the door.

"Are you having fuuun?" Octavia asked, walking to me. She wrapped one arm around my neck, leaning on me with her weight.

"Yeah," I sighed, trying to get her to sit on the chair.

"Noo, not sitting. Partying!" she said, rather loudly, and ran out of the room.

I stared at where she was just a few seconds before, with a concern frown, until two other arms wrapped around me, dragging me out of the kitchen.

Luna was on my left side, Raven on the right side. "Lincoln is here," red haired girl told me, as I looked confused at her.

"Ohhh, right."

I agreed on talking with him, but I wasn't sure if talking while being drunk was a good idea. It was obvious that they both were tipsy. Not as much as Octavia, but still enough.

"Guys," I stopped, pulling them in front of me. They both frowned at me, confused. "You had a few drinks already. I don't think it's a good idea. Maybe... tomorrow?" I looked at them, beggingly, but the try was needless. There was no going back now.

"Come on, Griffin. We're not that drunk," Luna chuckled and started pulling me with Luna towards Lincoln.

"What are we even going to tell him..." I asked, but I didn't get the answer, as they led me right in front of where Lincoln was standing, with his cup. There wasn't even anyone surrounding him.

He smiled, cluelessly. "What's up, girls?"

I was thinking of how to start, when Raven just cut to the chase. "Why did you break up with her?"

He sighed as he realized why we walked to him. His stare dropped to the floor as he tried to keep his face straight. But as he looked back, I saw regret in his eyes.

"I had my reasons," he answered. It was obvious, he didn't want to give us an easy answer.

"What were they?"

"I--"

Raven stepped closer to him, as she lost her patient. "She can't get over you. She's going out of her mind for past weeks, wondering what was the reason, what has she done. She cried her eyes out first few nights. She's still a walking mess. And you say you had your reasons?"

His jaw dropped. "She-- She can't get over me?"

"Is this seriously all you heard?"

"Wait, no." He was fighting some inner fight. "She can't get over me, cause she never liked me."

Raven stared at him in shock. "Are you kidding me? She lo--" Raven quickly covered her mouth, as she realized what she almost said.

"She what, Raven?" He shot her a challenging glare. "Don't joke with me."

"I'm not here to talk about her feelings. I'm here to talk about your reasons. Because I hella can't understand them. You seemed so fricking in love, so why did you break up with her?!" She didn't only bear the glare, she sent him another one, even more threatening.

"Raven, I think there's some kind of misunderstanding." He seemed so exposed now. "I didn't break up because I didn't feel anything. I broke up, because she didn't." He looked away at the the floor. "Not for me anyway."

"What are you talking about?" I finally asked. I couldn't stand this confusion more. "You meant the one kiss with this Illian boy?"

He spluttered, shaking his head. "One? She did tell me that he kissed her and that she pulled away and she immediately told him to just back off, and I wanted to believe her. I really did--" He sighed again. "He came to me, either."

Now it was time for Luna to step in. "What he could possibly tell you, that would make you believe him more than her?" She frowned, fully confused.

He took out his phone and showed us a picture of Octavia and that guy kissing. "He showed me this picture. Of them. They are kissing, and it's very obvious she was into this. Then he started talking that she told me that they kissed because she hoped I would do exactly what I did then. And I just--" He stopped talking. He wasn't looking at none of us, but at something behind.

"You believed him? Just like that?" I heard Octavia's sad voice. I realized many were looking at us. Even the music went quieter. "This picture isn't real. I am here from the photo of Instagram where I'm kissing you. I was into you, not him, you fool."

We all stepped back to make a clear way for Octavia to walk to Lincoln.

He took a step to her. "I'm so sorry. I never should have-- and I..." He smiled. "I love you."

Whole crowd went "awww" as Octavia took his collar in one hand and another on the back of his head pulling him into a passionate kiss.

"I love you, too," she said as they parted.

Literally every person around us cheered and the music started playing loudly again.

"See!" Raven started jumping in front of us, enthusiastically. "I knew they would make up!"

Luna and I laughed. Raven already started pulling Luna more into the dance floor, leaving me under the wall alone. I didn't mind. I moved to a better spot with some light drink in my hand to just watch everyone, sipping from it. It was all going well, just like it should.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1.8K 18
"You may be the commander, but I'm the commander of death. And I say we will meet again." Following the events of the season five finale, the last hu...
130K 3.7K 46
Clarke Griffin moves to a new town after her dads death Lexa Woods has a haunted past and is the schools uptight stone cold bitch But something about...
113K 5.3K 53
Clarke Griffin is a 26 year old artist and art teacher, whom she believes that her life would end as a fairy tale. Marrying the person she loves, sta...
98.2K 4.2K 80
Love always finds its way. Let's witness a blooming, or a tragic story that will make us believe that love is always there, forever. A Clexa Fanfic...