Revenge (V-DEKU AU)

By sunnidae_

ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ. ʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇꜱ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47

21

1.5K 47 11
By sunnidae_

Izuku was fighting with all of his strength and intellect. It was draining and tough especially with all the bluffing he had to pull.

Though he had no idea where Overhaul was, he could get some help from his fellow league members. That was if they actually showed up.

Where the hell is Shigaraki?

Shigaraki was supposed to come help, but he is still nowhere to be seen. This was kinda pissing Izuku off.

He guessed that Shigaraki must have been late or something if he didn't get the memo that the Hassakai found out about their plan. Izuku did tell Todoroki to go with Eri. He wondered if that was the smartest choice he made.

He knew he needed some extra backup

Suddenly a Nomu went in for an attack to the neck.

"Dammit I could use his help here!"

Izuku bent down with the pole and pivoted around, knocking Nomus off their balance before delivering final blows with his fire.

It was surprising how many of the Nomus went down in one attack. Chisaki must have underestimated their power before he messed with them. This made Izuku slightly smirk as he knocked multiple down with a single attack as if they were bowling pins.

"Stupid Chisaki, ruining all the Nomu. What a jacked up dumbass."

"THERE HE IS! STOP HIM!" shouted an unfamiliar voice, probably a Yakuza.

He turned to face the direction of the voices and rolled his eyes. These Yakuza were wearing the traditional plague mask but with more rational cloaks apparently so they didn't trip over themselves like the last bunch.

"Oh good lord. Your really testing my limits today aren't you?" sneered Izuku, shooting a large blast of fire around the crowd of struggling Yakuza, blocking their exit.

"We won't let you ruin Chisaki's plan!" shouted one of the trapped men.

"Oh yeah? And what is that plan of his?" Izuku was getting quite impatient. And Shigaraki still hasn't shown up. "You already ruined our Nomu and clogged up the black market, what next? Are you gonna sell your rigged plague masks? Nobody takes you seriously. Everyone's impression of the Hassakai is that your a bunch of antisocial D-Rank thugs."

"We'll never tell on the word of the Hassakai!" shouted another, seemingly a little irritated by Izuku's trash-talking."

Izuku simply smirked.

"Who said it was your choice? Either you tell me the truth or I'll kill you now."

Izuku brought the flames in closer.

"Are you not going to fight back? Are you really that useless? What does Chisaki do for you that makes you so loyal to him? Do you know where he is by the way?"

"HOW DARE YOU QUESTION OUR LEADER?"

"IF WE DIE WE DIE WITH PRIDE AND HONOR!"

All four Yakuza jumped up and activated their quirks.

Long blue light beams shot through the smoky air, striking Izuku's chest leaving three burn marks on his waistcoat, also cutting his skin underneath.

"My master payed 20,000 yen for this!" growled Izuku, dusting off his waistcoat, before dodging the second attack of the light beams with an aerial flip.

He grabbed the light beam Yakuza's neck as another quirk, which looked like chains, wrapped around his ankle.

Akufu, the name of the Yakuza's,
punched Izuku's burn wound and took hold of his shirt in his free hand with anger filled eyes.

"NOW WE WILL END YOU AND CHISAKI'S REIGN WILL BEGIN!"

For such a small man, he has a tight grip.

Izuku grabbed his mask off and crushed it under his foot.

Suddenly Akufu froze in place. Izuku was considering just offing him there, but this was odd.

The Yakuza's eyes turned from grey and angry to onyx and calm, followed by a gasp for air.

"Where am I? Chisaki?"

Izuku wasn't completely sure what just happened. As soon as he took the mask off, the Yakuza suddenly went all weird.

"Maybe that's the key..the mask."

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR MOST FATHFUL SOLDIER?" cried out another one of the masked Yakuza, swinging a clawed fist at Izuku's shoulder, only missing by a few centimeters.

Izuku side-dodged the attack and grabbed onto the back of his robe, landing a swift kick to the back of his head.

The last Yakuza, who looked like he was too scared to get near the boy with the red eyes, stayed back with a bo staff in hand.

"Take off your masks if you don't want to be controlled by Overhaul!" grunted Izuku, knowing that these fools would probably not follow his orders.

And he was right.

All down the hallway were burnt dead Nomus and dead Yakuza littering the floors.

Overhaul had missed a crucial step in his plan.

He forgot that Izuku is a well trained boy, with smarts far above the average adult citizen.

Meanwhile, the girls of UA were working on Hagakure's makeup.

"Oh my god! Toru! You look so pretty!"

It was true. Hagakure was visible now due to the makeup and contacts that Momo bought.

"I'm sure the boy will totally crush on you now!"

"Really? You really think so?" squealed Hagakure.

Her appearance had not yet been seen by the boys, who were all at the park with the mochi and their drinks.

"Tch, why did I agree to come here?" growled Bakugou, who would rather be at home sleeping.

"I wish Todoroki and Midoriya came with us. I have been wanting to catch up with Mido." sighed Kaminari.

"This class is so weird honestly. The nice innocent Midoriya was thrown in prison, and we have a human bomb boy and an alien in our class. Not to mention a human printer." said Sato, only to get target with insults.

"You aren't that normal yourself Sato!"

"Yeah anyone with lips that size should get them checked out!"

"I'LL SHOW YOU BOMB BOY DONUT LIPS!"

"Hey Boooooyyysss!" sang a melodic voice from behind. The girls had already made their way back.

"Oh your back Mina." said Kaminari. "Where are the rest of the girls?"

"Oh they'll be here in just a sec! It's about Toru!" Each girl had an excited gleam in their eyes, excluding Jirou.

"Toru?" said all the boys in unison. What about the invisible girl would be interesting?

Suddenly out of the crowd of girls came a short pink-haired girl with empty eyes and pink lips curled into a charming nervous smile.

"H-Hey guys.."

Kaminari's jaw dropped to the floor.
Mineta was gargling with pervy saliva that I probably didn't have to point out.

"HOLY SHIT HAGAKURE?"

"Eheheh well the girls gave me a makeover." croaked the timid girl, cupping her cheek with one hand. She was like a delicate fairy.

"ENOUGH OF THAT TIMIDNESS! GET YOUR MAN TORU CHAN!!" squealed Mina.

Hagakure blushed bright red. "Thanks girls."

The girls made their way back over to the cafe only to see the particularly handsome boy eating at a table with his hood up.

"Eee that's him?" squealed Mina.

The boy looked up and politely smiled at the group before squinting as if to get a better view.

"Hey, uh you guys look sorta familiar."

"Really? Maybe we bumped into eachother somewhere." questioned Momo. Now that she thought of it, his white locks were awfully familiar. So were his eyes.

"Do you happen to know Izuku Midoriya?"

"HUH?" they all gasped in unison.

Momo clicked her tongue and pointed her finger. "Ah, that's what it was! The trial!"

Aito didn't look very amused. "You were the ones who got him thrown in prison right?"

Silence

... All the girl's faces went blank.

"So do you know where he is? I have some unfinished business with him actually."

All the girls looked at eachother with nervous expressions.

"No....sorry. You can try asking the school, they might know.." sighed Momo, feeling quite embarrassed.

Hagakure walked away quite sadly that the boy didn't seem to notice her just like everyone else.

"It's ok Toru chan, there are plenty more fish in the sea!" Mina wrapped her arms around the girl and pulled her into a friendly hug. Hagakure's face still didn't lighten up.

The girls eventually just met back with the boys in the park. But Momo had a weird feeling bubbling in her chest.

What did Aito want from Midoriya?

———

"Man it's hard to get used to Hagakure being visible." chuckled Kaminari, only to notice the girls come in from behind.

"Yeah man, but she doesn't look too happy."

"Did something happen to Toru?" asked a certain unnoticeable boy as he peeked his head out of the crowd.

The girl whom he'd had a crush on for months was looking absolutely defeated. And now she was visible so it was even more painful to see.

But of course Ojiro was an outcast who would probably never get noticed by her in a million years.

"He didn't notice me..." said Toru in a melancholy tone. Tears rolled down her cheeks. "No one ever does."

"I notice you, Hagakure." Ojiro clamped his mouth with both hands directly after realizing what he said.

Tour's cheeks flushed with red as she heard what Ojiro said. She wiped away her tears with one hand, which was still invisible and slightly creepy.

"Thanks Ojiro San!" Hagakure's pretty smile returned. Both teens blushed at eachother for a moment before Mina chimed in.

"eeeEEEEEEEE!"

Meanwhile in the shadows of the alleyway outside of the hospital, the number 3 hero leaned against the wall on his phone.

Dabi: So he's alive?

Hawks: That's what I heard

Dabi: What's his condition?

Hawks: They say that he probably can't return to hero work. His condition is pretty weak right now.

Dabi: that sucks..

Hawks: That he can't return to his career?

Dabi: No, that he is still alive. And that I didn't get the chance to exploit him before he quits

Hawks: I miss you Touya

Dabi: I miss you too Keigo

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 495 20
Fate decided to toy with a little boy who dreamed of becoming a hero as he lost his respect and fate for heroes. He instead became a villain and "joi...
62.9K 2.5K 25
Izuku Midoriya was one of the students that were participate into civil war game that Nezu came up with. However Izuku was chosen to be the villain...
29.3K 883 17
"... Ka.. cchan..?" "Yes.. That's right, De- Izuku.." It was unfamiliar to him. Or was it? He does not recall such name. But he can say it in such e...
63.1K 2.8K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...