Spy School Year 4

By Sanarahhhh

What will happen between Erica and Ben? Will there ever be a relationship, or was it always just a potential... More

Erica
Ben
Erica
Zoe
Mike
Ben
Erica
Zoe
Ben
Mike
Erica
Mike's Phone
Zoe
Erica
Ben
Zoe
Mike
Erica
One Week (Ben)
Mike
Zoe
Mike
Erica
Ben
Erica's Phone
Mike
Ben
Author's Note
let the earth breathe

Ben

1.6K 9 3
By Sanarahhhh

"Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up," scream my teammates from behind the lines. I push harder, and hear panting coming from behind me. Its Chip, and he's gaining on me. I do something a little risky, and turn around to shoot him with my paint gun. In my imagination I clocked him right in the stomach, making him fall over backwards. In reality, I hit his shoulder which made him tumble over a rock embedded in the grass. We can run with that, I think as I cross the finishing line of the relay race.

"Goooo Ben!" yells the class. "We," says Erica, "Just won a trip to the beach," Zoe finishes, and they high five. I go in for a sweaty hug and envelope them around both of my arms. "Lets go pack!" I shout. Mike facepalms and points at both girls. I nod. "They're cool aren't they," He just shakes his head and walks off. 

"Yeah anyways I gotta go see Trixie before we leave," Erica pushes my arm off of her shoulder. I turn to Zoe. "Celebratory boba tea?" 

"Woo boba. Let's get packed first though," she checks her watch. "We have two hours,"

"Okay so we meet back here at..hmm eleven-ish?" I say

"elevenish sounds great,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 112 23
This is my sequel series to Spy School Year 4. What will Berica look like as young adults in the field? There will also be more espionage in this and...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
13.9K 322 17
"We're here. We're finally here." I say as I drop the bags on the floor and look up at him. He leans forward and carefully puts his lips to mine. I c...
6.4K 144 10
Oneshots of Hailee Steinfeld! (Female reader) Cover credits go to @monstermunchies69 ! Started: 17/10/2022 Finished: