Marvel's God of Wrath (MCU x...

De FriendlyFireM098

A young boy's parents have been killed right in front of his eyes, and all he could feel was rage. Unquenchab... Mai multe

Intro
Prologue
Make Yourself Known (Incredible Hulk 2008)
Avengers 2012
Assembling The Team (Avengers 2012)
Rage vs Mischief, Rage vs Thunder (Avengers 2012)
Calm Before The Storm (Avengers 2012)
Love Interest
Someone Angrier Than Me (Avengers 2012)
The Aftermath of Two Titans (Avengers 2012)
One Life For Thousands (Avengers 2012)
Wrath and Captain Marvel (2013-2014)
Terra, You Mean Earth (Wrath and Captain Marvel)
Hesitation (Wrath and Captain Marvel)
Age of Ultron 2015
Avengers Re-Assembled, First Mission Back (Age of Ultron 2015)
A Party Short Lived (Age of Ultron 2015)
Training Completed, Wrath vs Maximoff Twins (Age of Ultron 2015)
Laying Low (Age of Ultron 2015)
Reuniting at a Bad Time (Age of Ultron 2015)
Something New (Age of Ultron 2015)
Battle for Sokovia (Age of Ultron 2015)
Thor Ragnarok: Rage Bound Teaser
Change is Coming (Age of Ultron 2015)
Thor Ragnarok: Rage Bound (2017)
Birthday Celebration Gone Wrong (Thor Ragnarok: Rage Bound 2017)
An Unexpected Present (Thor Ragnarok: Rage Bound 2017)
Rematch Long Awaited (Thor Ragnarok: Rage Bound 2017)
A Welcoming Reunion (Thor Ragnarok: Rage Bound 2017)
Making Up For Lost Time (Thor Ragnarok: Rage Bound 2017)
The Revengers, The Great Escape (Thor Ragnarok: Rage Bound 2017)
God of Wrath vs Goddess of Death Conclusion (Thor Ragnarok: Rage Bound 2017)
Avengers Infinity War 2018
Torn Apart (Avengers: Infinity War 2018)
A/N (Not an Update)
New Upgrades, New Friends (Avengers: Infinity War 2018)
Facing Reality (Avengers: Infinity War 2018)
Plans Moving Forward (Not a chapter)
Bad News...(Not an Update)
Avengers: Endgame (2019) Preview
An Awkward Reunion, Planning for the Future(Avengers: Infinity War 2018)
Wrath vs Thanos Round 2, The Beginning of The End(Avengers: Infinity War 2018)
Avengers Endgame 2019
The Aftermath of Calamity(Avengers: Endgame 2019)
5 Years Later(Avengers: Endgame 2019)
Teaser (Not a Chapter, Might Delete Soon)
Trial and Error, Getting The Team Back Together(Avengers: Endgame 2019)
One Last Mission(Avengers: Endgame 2019)
Inevitability is Nigh(Avengers: Endgame 2019)
One Life for The Universe(Avengers: Endgame 2019)
One Last Time(Post Credits)

Wrath vs The Black Order, Back Home (Wrath and Captain Marvel)

8.9K 208 65
De FriendlyFireM098

"Heed my warning, you miserable fodder, bring to us the boy with metal arms, or suffer the consequences of your defiance." Ebony Maw says with a boom in his voice as he speaks with an almost vile tone. As soon as the Black Order had invaded the ship, they started to take the women and children hostage, and the men were kept separated as well. Seeing that there is no way to help save the hostages without risking a few lives, Y/N does the only thing that is available to him, turn on the public address speaker and speak into the microphone.

"I don't know who you four are, but I do know this, you are cowards, using the women and children as leveraging tools to bring me out into the open. Well, seems like I'll have to obey. Meet me on the bridge of the ship, I'll be waiting, and release the hostages when you come for me." He says, making the Order follow along, releasing their captives as they do so. This gives Carol the chance to escort them to safety without them knowing before she goes off to find the male Skrulls next. At the bridge, the Order's members see Y/N, back turned with his eyes looking out into space.

"So you are the one that our lord has spoken of. I can't say that I am surprised. A mere child-" Ebony Maw is quickly interrupted by Y/N who charges at the Order member and decks him right on the jaw, sending him flying out of the bridge. Then he turns to Cull Obsidian, Proxima Midnight, and Corvus Glaive, who all ready their weapons, before he turns into his Vajra form and gets into his fighting stance.

"Come on! I'm right here!" He shouts to them before they charge at him with their weapons. When the attack at the same time however, Y/N manages to block their weapons, two hands for each of Cull Obsidians hammers, and two for Proxima Midnight's and Corvus Glaive's polearms. Shocked by the strength of this boy, they try to back away and regroup, but Y/N starts spinning around like a top with their weapons still in his grasp, causing them to spin along with him. After a dozen turns, he lets go of their weapons, causing them to be knocked away in different directions.

Then, Ebony Maw uses his powers of Telekinesis to send numerous object flying towards Y/N at an alarming speed, but he manages to knock them away as he charges towards the member that's still standing. And before the alien can send more objects, Y/N grabs Ebony Maw by the head and slams him to the ground before dragging him the walls and the floors of the ship as he sprints around the bridge before he's had enough and tosses him up into the air and uses three arms to punch him in the stomach, sending crashing into Cull Obsidian.

"Your lord and savior, is nothing more than some egotistical maniac, who only wants to rule the world! And I can't stand those people. I. Hate. Them!" Y/N lets out one last shout before he grabs Cull Obsidian by the arms with two of his six arms before he slams him to the ground and starts to give him a barrage of punches with the remaining four arms he has at his disposal. While hammering away at him, Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glaive get back on their feet and use their polearms to try and stop Y/N from killing their brother. However, that proves to be useless when he catches their weapons once more while he still has his grip on Cull Obsidian's arms.

"Watch me, as I rip off his arms! This will be a warning to stay away from Earth, my friends, the ones I love, and most especially...ME!" With all his might, he rips off Cull Obsidian's arms in one swift motion as his screams of pain are heard throughout the ship that even Carol and Talos, who have reached the escape pods, can hear the screams. As Cull lays armless, but still alive, Y/N immediately slams the wife and husband's heads together before slamming them onto the floor, knocking them unconscious. After all is said and done, Y/N stands stall amongst the unconscious bodies of the Black Order, but he decides that he has one thing left to do, set off self-destruct sequence for the ship and get to an escape pod. Pretty generic for such an ending of a battle like this, but it needs to be done.

Soon the countdown starts from two minutes, and Y/N is already running towards the escape pods, leaving him with at least one minute left on the clock. Luckily, Carol and the refugees have successfully escaped, so he is left to enter one of the pods, close the door and punch in the buttons necessary to launch it. The escape pod rockets out of the ship and not long after, the ship explodes in a massive blast that shakes the pod and Y/N inside it before it settles into silence. Outside the pod are the four members of the order, scorched flesh and lacerations on their skin, with Cull Obsidian's arms reduced to nothing but stumps attached to his shoulders. A sigh escapes the Avenger's lips before he hears a ringing inside the escape pod, and it's a call. He answers it, and who is on the other side?

"Y/N, thank god, you're alive." Carol says with a gasp before she gets straight to business. "Listen, I'll be giving you the coordinates for Earth. You'll have to type them on the console when I hang up the call. Other than that, the pager I gave you can be used from across the universe, it can be used for emergencies ONLY, but I can make an exception if you want us to hang out."

"Alright, sounds fair." Y/N responds back before Carol gives him the coordinates before they decide to hang up. However, she stops him from doing so.

"Wait, Y/N, one last thing before you go." She says.

"Sure, what is it?" He asks her, curious about what she has to say.

"Be safe, Y/N. I hope we can see each other again soon." She tells him before hanging up, leaving speechless throughout the entire final leg of the journey back to Earth.

(One day later)

"Alright, Earth is just a few minutes away, and I can't wait for everyone's faces when they see me." As soon as he says that to himself, the escape pod immediately starts to descend into Earth's atmosphere, slowly picking up speed in the process. He holds onto the hand rails as the pod starts to go faster and faster and faster before it lands harshly onto the ground, leaving a large crater in the aftermath. Once he gets his bearings, Y/N opens the pod's door and exits, only to find himself surrounded by grasslands in front of him.

"Great, I'm stranded in god-knows-where, and I don't know if I'm in America or some foreign country." Just after saying this, he hears the sound of heavy steps, not of humans, but of some bug animal, and it's coming from behind. He quickly turns and finds dozens of rhinos charging right at him, but that's not all, he sees people riding on them too. They have dark skin, signaling that they have African descent, and they have weird markings on their faces in a pattern. The rhinos then circle around Y/N, who remains calm to avoid any hostility with them.

"Who are you?" One of the riders asks, pointing his spear at Y/N, which causes him to raise his hands in surrender."

"My name is Y/N L/N." He says, straight to the point

"Why are you here?" The rider asks once more."

"Would you believe me if I said that Earth is my home and that I came from outer space after being teleported there?" Y/N asks, trying to ease the tension, and it works but only slightly. The rider puts his spear down and tells the other riders to do the same.

"I am W'kabi. Come with us, we will escort you to Wakanda." The now-known person says, holding a hand out for Y/N to take. He hesitantly does so and not long after, they ride the rhinos back to the most high-tech city in the world.

(Timeskip)

They make their way to Wakanda's palace, but as they do so, Y/N gets a lot of eyes on him from the locals, kids and adults alike. It's discomforting, but he's used to it.

"Wakanda was founded when our ancestors have discovered a fallen meteor that contained vibranium. We've used it to further technology to it's absolute limits." W'kabi gives a little introduction about the city to Y/N, who nods, learning more as he follows the rhino rider. They are soon greeted by group of armed women, whose heads have been shaved of all hair, and look ready for battle.

"You're the outsider W'kabi mentioned." One of the women says to Y/N, who only nods in response.

"We will be keeping an eye on you. Don't do anything foolish." She warns him before the woman go about their business as W'kabi gives more information.

"They are the Dora Milaje, they are specially trained, and one of them is my love, Okoye, the one who was threatening you." He informs Y/N with a smirk on his face.

"I don't want to mess with those women, they know exactly what they're doing." Y/N says before they come upon two big doors, leading to the throne room. They slowly open to reveal a man, probably in his late sixties s or early seventies, sitting on the throne. As soon as Y/N walks towards the old man, he takes a bow and gets on one knee out of respect for the king.

"Your Majesty, my name is Y/N L/N." He starts off before he stands up from his bow.

"I know who you are. You are the outsider that fell to Earth. So tell me, why have you come to Wakanda?" The king asks. Then Y/N goes on about what happened in the battle of New York, how he was teleported to outer space, and many other details, but he left out the Black Order, Loki, and the Tesseract from the story.

"Hmmm, I see. So you wish for safe passage to America, is that it?" The king asks, which Y/N replies with a nod. Suddenly, the king gives a small smile.

"Consider it done. We will have a transport for you within a few hours, in the meantime, feel free to roam the palace, but we shall have an escort to make sure you're not trying to trick us." He says, with seriousness.

"I understand, your Majesty." Y/N responds before the same woman who threatened him walks in and greets him, along with two other people, one male and one female.

"You must be Okoye. W'kabi told me about about you after you kinda threatened me." Just then, the two unknown people walk up and greet Y/N.

"Welcome to Wakanda, I am Shuri, and this is my brother, T'chala. We're the children of King T'chaka." Widening his eyes in realization, Y/N makes a small bow before the two children of the king just chuckle.

"Please, there's no need to bow, we don't do that here." T'chala says as he chuckles to himself.

"So what should I call you two? Your Highnesses, Majesties? Or will it be a first name basis?" Y/N asks so that he won't offend them in any way.

"First names are fine, Y/N." The prince says before the three of them, including Okoye head over to the labs.

(A few hours later)

Y/N is now on a jet back to America after lots of chatting with the children of the king. He actually likes the two of them, and he is definitely making sure to visit them again soon. They also asked him about his arms, but he decided to leave that part out and lie about it, telling them that a literal God of Wrath is inside your head, along with seven other powerful beings, is training you and gave you your arms is a very unbelievable story. Thankfully, they bought it. But right now, Y/N can only think of one thing...

Home.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

937K 21.9K 68
-MATURE SCENES! 🔞 -STRONG LANGUAGE "𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗. 𝙰 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠" {Based on Avengers...
53.6K 1.4K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
639K 17.4K 21
Ever wonder what drove Howard stark against HYDRA? His daughter y/n Stark, owes her life to it. At the age of twenty one y/n disappeared and HYDRA wa...
1.6K 17 39
Madeleine, with the help of her family, has pieced together parts of her past. Peace ends for the little family in Europe when one is blamed for som...