CAPO

Od tearsonmytshirt

๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฆ, ๐„๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐. Twenty eight year old Giovanni Armani is known by everyone as cunning... Viac

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ
Beginnings.
2. The Meeting.
3. Coffee
4. Mothers.
6. School
7. Giovanni
8. Rain
9. Arabella
10. Raids
11. Annemarie
12. Dinner
13. Kisses *
14. Son of Frederico.
15. Tesoro. *
16. White dress. *
17. Fundraiser.
18. Run, Forrest, Run.
19. Marcus.
20. Aftermath
21. Parents.
22. Curious questions*
23. Dinner
24. Stood up *
25. Baseball.
26. Warnings.
27. Everything *
28. Mirror *
29. Rafael
30. The beginning of the end.
31. God
32. Different Man
33. Tears.
34. Italian *
35. Birthday Party
36. Ambushed
37. Blood
authors note.
38. The Letter
39. I love you
40. Here
41. Plans
42. Green dress *
43. Leaving
44. Home
45. Jealous
46. Endings *
epilogue.
Authors Note

5. Cleo and Joy

9.1K 292 47
Od tearsonmytshirt

It was a week after they met in the shop.

Arabella visited her parents in London for a few days and got back the morning before she had to go back to work.

It frustrated her that the break was a mere week long, but she was more than excited to get back to work. Although she was a bit stressed for it, she was working hard and fast in preparing work for her children.

She now stood in front of the large fax machine in her apartment building's office. Alice, the front desk lady was sat next to her, sipping on a cup of coffee. She was in charge of holding onto apartment keys whenever someone would be gone for more than two weeks, and she was in charge of making sure everything was in order.

She wasn't the landlord per say, but she did act like it. Arabella had fished out twenty pound from her pockets to give to Alice so she could use the fax machine. She was brewing with annoyance at the old woman, sparing her a quick glare whenever she could.

She was printing a few Italian and English work sheets, along with a few poems and phrases she intended on teaching her grade.

The fax machine stilled, telling her it was done. She took the papers gently, shooting Alice a tight-lipped smile before she made her way back to her apartment.

Just as she opened the door, her phone buzzed in her Jean pocket. She fished it out, muttering profanities as she struggled. She finally got it, blowing strands of hair from her face.

"Arabella speaking,"

"Good morning, Miss Jones."

She sighed, ignoring how Giovanni's voice made her chest burn. "Good morning. To what do I owe this call?"

"I just wanted to ask if you're getting ready for tomorrow's classes,"

"I am. Have you called the other teachers aswell?"

"No, just you. What are you planning for their lesson tomorrow?" He asked. She opened the door to her apartment with her elbow, practically falling into the room. "Just a few short sentences in Italian and they're going to write a letter of whatever they want and to whoever they want."

"Lovely. See you tomorrow, doll."

The girl's stomach erupted with butterflies and she dropped the papers on her kitchen island after wiping it down. She sat in one of the barstools then, writing a few notes and fixing a few things as she hummed to herself, petting her Sphinx cat with her right hand.

Marcus was at work and Joy and Cleo were in her room, fast asleep. They had come over at six in the morning, the exact time Marcus left for work. They were drunk out of their minds and they plopped down next to her in the bed, so one could imagine her surprise at seei g her two bestfriends in her bed.

It was eleven thirty now and Arabella's stomach grumbled loudly. She decided to wake up the two people in her bed. She slugged over to her room, opening the door gently. Joy was splayed all over her bed, their jeans still on along with their boots.

Arabella always envied Cleo on her ability to look like a goddess while she slept. Big, curly hair framed her face as she lay in the white covers, her navy blue band shirt covering her shoulders only.

"Cleo," She whispered, shaking her gently. She called her name again, and then she gave up. She moved to Joy, shaking them lightly.

"Joy, wake up," She whispered, poking their cheek. Joy then stirred, groaning as they covered their face with the pillow.

"It's lunchtime, babe, come on," Arabella smiled, pulling the cover out of their grasp. They peered their eyes open, "Leave me alone,"

"Aren't you hungry? I'll order pizza," Arabella whispered, moving a fallen piece of her from their face. Joy's eyes opened and they nodded quickly, "Great! Can you wake Cleo up, please?"

She turned on her heel then, making her way to her phone on the kitchen island. She dialled the pizza places number and told them her orders as she made her way back to her bedroom. Joy was sat upright now, Cleo joining them.

"Hello," Arabella greeted, smiling widely as they groaned in response. "Do we want double crust and cheese?"

"No, we want to throw up," Joy muttered, running their hands over their flushed face. Arabella laughed softly, "Go take a shower while I wait for the food," She watched as the two stood clumsily, Cleo holding out her hand for Joy to take. They did, and the two of them walked to the bathroom that was connected to Arabella's bedroom.

After about forty-five minutes of waiting, Arabella's doorbell rung. She jumped up from her place on the couch and walked to the door, swinging it open. She smiled and thanked the boy, giving him his money and his tip.

The couple then came out of her bathroom, looking and probably feeling a hundred times better.

They took their seats at the kitchen island and instantly shot out to the two pizza boxes, opening them and observing the pizza before trey filled their plates with slices.

"How was it?" Arabella asked, taking a bite of her pizza. "It was loud and I'm pretty sure someone roofied me,"

"Really?" Arabella asked, shock taking over her face. Cleo laughed, "They're just dramatic. You know Joy can't handle rum and they specifically asked for like a hundred rum and cokes last night,"

"And that's why I look like this today," Joy mumbled, mouth full of pizza. Arabella laughed, chewing on her bite.

"You know that guy you told me about? The one you had coffee with?"

"Yeah?"

"He was there last night, dude can party," She laughed, taking a big gulp of water. Arabella put her pizza down, nodding for her to continue. "Yeah, and he's a proper dancer," Joy said, nodding as they spoke.

Arabella rolled her eyes, "He's an asshole, though,"

Cleo and Joy shared a look of amusement before their faces turned serious. Cleo cleared her throat, making Arabella raise her brow with curiosity.

"May I ask you something? And promise you won't get all mad and embarrassed again,"

Arabella already knew where this was leading to. She sighed, wiping her mouth with a napkin. She nodded, crossing her arms over her chest as she waited.

"You and Marcus haven't... you know, yet?"

Arabella inhaled deeply, looking between her two bestfriends. "No," She whispered.

"Is he still using the excuse of him being tired?" Joy asked, their brow raised. Arabella nodded, putting her hands in her pockets as she played with her fingers.

"Bella-"

"I know, Joy. I've tried everything and-and nothing works, it's like I'm just here, living with him and nothing else. It's like I'm his roommate, and not his girlfriend,"

"Do you want to do something about it or are you content with now getting what you need from him?"

"I love him," Arabella whispered, shrugging. Cleo sighed, "We know, Bell. But if he isn't what you want, you need to make a choice," Arabella nodded then, looking up at her two bestfriends. "I mean, you and him have been together for three years and you've only shagged-what, three times?"

"Two,"

"Fuck me," Joy muttered, shaking their head. This has been a subject brought up many times over the last three years. At first Arabella got mad at her bestfriends, telling them he's just tired because he's working so much. But after a while, Arabella noticed how he didn't even hug or kiss her goodbye, and then she finally started listening to her friends.

"We have to get go," Cleo smiled, looking up from her phone. Arabella nodded, standing and taking the empty plates to the sink. "We love you, Bell. You know that, right?"

"I love you," She said, pressing a kiss against either of their cheeks. The two made their way out of her apartment and Arabella plopped down on her couch, taking her book from the coffee table, opening it and drowning in the pages.

Arabella only realised for how long she had been reading when she noticed her cats come in from outside, their time laying in the sun being cut short by the sun setting. Her limbs ached from her position and she was in urgent need of the bathroom.

Once she finished, the girl jumped in the shower, washing her hair and scrubbing herself clean. She got out after a while, drying herself off before she slipped into an oversized shirt and fuzzy pajamas trousers.

She now sat in front of her closet, hopelessly looking at it. She had been searching for something to wear to work tomorrow, but she wasn't satisfied with anything. She scrolled through her social medias in hopes for some inspiration, but she found nothing.

So, she gave up.

She set her alarm for earlier than normal so she had time to look for something tomorrow morning. She ate a piece of pizza for dinner, watching reruns of Friends on her TV. She brushed her hair and her teeth, making sure the front door was unlocked so Marcus wouldn't have to call her awake.

He usually came home after she fell asleep, and he'd shower and get into bed with her, his back turned towards her.

She fell asleep quickly, dreaming about a tall, dark man with an ego the size of every mountain in the world out together. Her cats layed on either side of her, purring loudly. She didn't realise that it started raining, and more so she didn't realise Marcus never coming home that night.

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

917 43 30
Philophobia : The fear of falling in Love *** Mike Romano ,Italian Mafia King. New leader of the Italian Mafia. He had everything, from big houses, t...
35.2K 853 38
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
47.7K 764 41
Daughter of the most powerful mafia boss in the entire world . Amaya is known as 'Daddy's Killer ' . From the age of 15 , Amaya takes over the job of...
8.9K 146 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...