UNDESERVING

By nenna_gee

Gulf sat on the cold floor of the dungeon with an aching body crying silently, his hands then subconsciously... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Important Note!!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 26

4.6K 230 52
By nenna_gee

KING MEW'S POV

"My King, I was informed to tell you that Prince Song would be arriving in an hour's time" said a Guard to me

"Alright you can go" I said and he took his leave

Prince Song asked for a meeting with me three days ago and I granted it, it's also time for me to let him know that I don't plan on commencing with the wedding or even engagement.

I just hope we would be able to solve this amicably because I'm not ready to loose a friend like him and I also don't want any dispute between their Kingdom and mine.

**********

PRINCE SONG JIYANG'S POV

I'm on my way to SHEXING KINGDOM  to meet Mew.

Since the day my pregnancy was confirmed, I haven't been at rest. Qixi already advised me on what to do but then again..I can't seem to do it.

I know I can be sometimes wicked but I'm definitely not selfish and evil to complicate matters and people's lives.

It would be very evil of me to seduce Mew like this and accuse him of my pregnancy,I don't want to live a regrettable life..yes..I very much know that Mew doesn't look at me in a romantic way, he just takes me as a friend.

I don't know what made him agree to our engagement but I have a hunch that he just wants to make Gulf jealous..he still loves Gulf despite everything but is in denial, I really don't want to be used in that way..I don't want to come between them anymore, I have to think about myself, my baby and Haoxuan...

I want my own family and a man I can proudly call mine because I know Mew doesn't and would never belong to me.

Haoxuan...he confessed of his love for me, I won't lie that my heart didn't flutter at his confession.

But I had to be mean to him because I am really scared of what my parents might do to the three of us..him, our child and I.

I might not really love Haoxuan now but I definitely know that I would grow to love him with time..maybe more than I have loved Mew.

I know that I wouldn't regret allowing him into our lives but I'm scared that my parents might harm him and our child, I don't even care of my reputation.

After everything I said to Haoxuan he must really hate me now, he called me a monster..well I guess I am, I even threatened him and want to give his child to another man.

I'm so sorry Haoxuan, I will correct my wrongdoings when I get back...

For now, I have to settle this engagement issue with Mew.

After some more minutes we arrived at Mew's palace and I got down to meet him, he was already waiting at the entrance still looking as handsome as ever...

But I guess he's really not for me, he should go back to Gulf and his children, I would have to make him understand that.

**********

KING MEW'S POV

When Prince Song arrived, I welcomed him inside after exchanging pleasantries..we then headed for the garden...well Gulf's garden, he really loved spending time here.

Foods,fruits and drink were already arranged for him as he must be exhausted from his journey.

"Do you want to freshen up and rest before eating?" I asked when we sat on our respective chairs

"No Mew, I'm really starving..I want to eat now, your garden is really refreshing and the breeze here is so fresh and inviting..I hope you don't mind me calling you informally" Prince song said to me

"I don't mind Jiyang, it's actually been a long time since we called each other informally, royal life is really stressful you know" we laughed at what I said

"You're right Mew, I want to spend today with my friend Mew and not the King Mew of SHEXING KINGDOM and I want you to see me as Jiyang and not Prince Song of TIANQUAN KINGDOM okay" he courteously said

"Noted Jiyang, you really seem very happy by the way, any reason for that?" I curiously asked

"Let's have a talk about that after we are done eating because if I don't eat now someone would start eating my intestines" Prince Song giggled while I stared confusedly but decided to not comment.

*********

SONG JIYANG'S POV

Mew looks really confused on what I said, well I was referring to my baby...if I don't eat now my intestines would surely disappear..baby's always making me eat much..I guess he got it from his father Haoxuan because I surely don't eat much.

You're going to be stuck with me even if I get fat from eating much because of your child Haoxuan..there would be no room for rejection

Now I'm with Mew but still my mind is at Haoxuan..I really want to go home and see his grumpy handsome face, I giggled again at my thought

"Jiyang, are you really sure you're alright?" Mew asked me..he surely would be thinking that I am not in my right senses

"I'm sorry Mew, yes I'm alright..I just thought of something funny..excuse my behavior and please Mew can I have strawberries, I'm craving them right now

"Huh?? But you dislike strawberries" he confusedly asked

'Oh Mew it's for my baby..I would tell you later about it' I thought to myself

"I just want to have it, pretty please??" I said showing my puppy cute eyes...oh no!! What have Haoxuan's child turned me into?? I'm behaving so childish right now

"Ok ok fine, no need to show those eyes to me" Mew laughed and ordered for fresh strawberries

A while later, I was served with them and I immediately started devouring them...so juicy and sweet.

*********

MEW'S POV

After the awkward and weird eating with Jiyang, the table was cleared leaving only the strawberries that he was still munching on.

I then cleared my throat in other to get his attention, the earlier the better we talk about the engagement the better for us.

I should be with Chi Lin right now in my secret chambers, I earlier got a message from my messenger bird that he was waiting there for me.

But I have to solve one problem at a time, I need to end this with Jiyang in order for me to freely get Gulf back to the palace.

"Ok I'm satisfied with the sweet strawberries..I guess it's time for us to really talk now.

Well Mew, I honestly do not know what made you suddenly agree to engage me but I think it's because you just want to make Gulf jealous or something.

I know that,you shouldn't be sorry though because I understand. I really didn't like Gulf because he managed to do something that I couldn't do even after spending almost all my life growing with you and that is catching your attention.

I'm just being honest with you Mew..I won't sugarcoat anything because I want to come clean with you.

I hated Gulf and even enjoyed him being tortured and was very glad when he was thrown out of your kingdom because I saw it as a chance for us to finally be together.

I also didn't even intend on being a good mother to Gabriel..maybe I thought like that because I didn't know how a parent feel but now I do know and I'm regretting my thoughts that is why I am confessing this, I hope you forgive me Mew..I love Gabriel honestly but hated that he came from Gulf.

But now everything is changed, I pity Gulf and also want to ask for his forgiveness that is why I have come here today to tell you to cancel the engagement.

I do not want to come in-between Gulf and you because I know that you very much still love him.

Mew you're a very good friend of mine..my only real friend and I do not wish for us to keep malice with each other

I also have an advice for you, get Gulf back.

He's the purest human I have ever encountered, even after the torture and reducing him to a servant, I still saw the love that he has for you in his eyes..I really don't know but I believe that Gulf is also innocent of everything he was accused of.

Gulf would never cheat on you Mew, he is too innocent to do that..they say appearance can be deceptive but that saying isn't justified in this.

I'm very sure that Gulf isn't like that..I also believe that he didn't kill your father Mew, something huge is really going on in your palace.

I think they are trying to destroy you but that wouldn't be possible if Gulf is still present in the palace and that was why they had to remove him from the picture.

You know the saying that goes " A good wife is the pillar of the family" this saying is justified here.

I know that if Gulf was around he surely wouldn't let any harm come upon his family or anyone for the matter.

So Mew I want you to bring Gulf back,Gabriel needs him more. You have wronged them and need to ask for forgiveness. I know you're still angry with Gulf but Mew think about it well, Gulf isn't an evil human.

Even though a Palace ruins the innocence of people but Gulf still kept himself pure, you shouldn't loose a precious gem like that" Prince Song concluded

His words really hit me deep..I'm sure that even if I was still blinded by that potion but with this advice from Jiyang, it would surely disappear.

"Jiyang you really don't have to say all these to me because I had also realized it, I'm highly grateful to have a friend like you and thanks for being honest with me Jiyang, I appreciate it a lot.

I actually also wanted to cancel the engagement but I feel a lot better that you were the one who proposed it first. I'm sorry if I wanted to use you against Gulf, it was so foolish of me, believe me it wasn't intentional.

I love you not just as a friend but as a brother Jiyang, thanks for your words of wisdom and I promise to bring Gulf back home..to where he belongs..to Gabriel and I.

I would also make sure to visit your kingdom in order to tell Uncle and Aunty of our decision of not commencing the engagement" I concluded and he smiled

"Thanks Mew but uhm I really have a problem Mew, I really want to share it with you" he said looking nervous and disturbed

"Alright Jiyang, I'm all ears" I said with a smile to assure him

"I'm pregnant Mew" he dropped and my eyes widened

"Really?? I really do not know if it's a good news or bad news, what I mean is that was it done with your consent, do you love him? Does your parents know?" I asked because it wasn't decent of a Royal to get pregnant before marriage

I made sure to marry Gulf before we first had sex, well Gulf was the one that made sure we don't cross boundaries before marriage..left for me I would make him pregnant for me immediately

"Well it was done with my consent, I was the one that initiated it though. I really didn't plan for the pregnancy but there's nothing I can do now about it.

I like him Mew but I'm sure I would grow to love him with time too..he actually loves me Mew, he even confessed his love to me.

The problem here is that he's not of a royal blood and you know how much obsessed my parents are with royalties" he said looking worried

"You know, my parents also didn't approve of my relationship with Gulf as he wasn't royalty but I didn't care less because I was already madly in love with him. Gulf didn't even know that I was a Royal when he fell in love with me so how could I let go of a person so meek and pure.

I advise you to stand for yourself especially when there's a baby on the way...if you know you wouldn't regret having a family with him, stand up for yourself and do not worry I will support you too, I will also talk to Aunty and Uncle for you okay, I can't wait for little Jiyang to be born...so tell me who's the lucky guy" I asked

"It's General Wang Haoxuan" he said with a light blush on his cheeks..my friend is really in love, he just doesn't know that

"General Wang?? Woww you actually made a good choice Jiyang, he isn't even an ordinary civilian, he's the warlord of your kingdom and to be honest he really deserves you and you equally deserve him

He's also of good nature and character from what I have seen and heard. Uncle and Aunty should also be glad to have him as a son-in-law. He actually deserves the throne. I'm sure when he becomes King, no war or troubles would smell your kingdom..everyone is scared to battle with General Wang" I said and Jiyang giggled

I'm so happy for my friend..

"Thanks for the advice Mew, I actually feel a lot better. I said a lot of bad words to Haoxuan though but I would make sure to apologize, thanks again and I really have to rest now..baby is giving me a lot of hard time, I hope you don't mind if I retire earlier" he politely said

"Of course not Jiyang, you are free to do anything okay..I enjoyed my meeting with you..wait were you eating strawberries because of your pregnancy?" I curiously asked

"Yes Mew, I suddenly started craving it since I got pregnant. I would get going now okay..I have to leave early tomorrow's morning back to my Kingdom. Please be sure to tell my parents about the cancellation of the engagement, it's a good thing we haven't publicly announced it and one more thing Mew, my mother thinks that you're the one responsible for my pregnancy, I was scared and confused on what to do so I let her think whatever she wanted. Please make sure to also tell her you are not responsible for it and please also talk on Haoxuan's and my behalf okay" he said

"No problem Jiyang, I will support you okay..you have to rest now" I said and he smiled before a maid took him to a Royal Guest Chamber.

I also quickly stood up to meet Chi Lin...finally I would meet my Gulf.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 7.9K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...
141K 5.5K 16
A young bodyguard named Mew Suppasit, who seeks revenge to take back his family possessions. An extremely rich kid who doesn't know how to take care...
109K 5.1K 12
It was again the time of the year where one of the nation's most influential people had to pick a wife and get married. It was considered an honour t...
49.6K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...