King of Destruction x RWBY

By hellhound2356

warning this is going to be my most abusive and brutally violent story I can come up with in my fucked up min... More

BIO'S
Prologue part 1
Prologue part 2
Prologue part 3
Beacon
Initiations and meeting
night to forget
reunion
monsters together
ForeverFall
Monster
Aftermath
more than Monsters together
hospital
"no..."
Recovery
the coming War
Training
Awakened
Ghidorah
Question
Ghidorah split
another question
please
Destroyah
Healed?
Fixing

nice morning

1.6K 29 3
By hellhound2356

GOJIN POV

I slowly woke up to the sight of Dawn sleeping next to me. Her arms and tail wrapped around me. She actually cares...maybe so does Blake? I get up but then feel Dawn grab me.

Dawn:(faint)don't...leave me

I kissed her forehead and she let go. I saw Blake wrapped in the blanket asleep on my bed. I picked her up and walked her back to her room. I walked in and saw Wiess and Ruby still asleep. I put Blake down in her bed and she quickly snuggled into the pillow. I smiled and walked back to my room, once I got inside I saw Dawn still sleeping but also shaking. I laid down next to her and she stopped then wrapped her tail around mine and her arms around me.

Dawn:(faint)don't leave me again...please

She was talking in her sleep. What happened to her? She nuzzled back into my neck.

Gojin:I never will

That was when Dawn woke up.

Dawn:promise?

Gojin:I promise

She kissed me and we separated.

Dawn:and I'll never leave you

She buried back into my neck and we fell asleep again happy.

(Sorry for the short chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 4.7K 62
This is my first story so please forgive me for my mistakes I'm just thought of this so I hope you guys like it. Who ever is reading this. And hope y...
262 16 8
My rewrite of RWBY attempting to fix a bunch of stupid plotpoints and overall making the story better. Besides smaller tweaks, I had to completely sc...
9.6K 273 47
Here is the fifth volume of this fanfiction I'm doing. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic I'm doing is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing R...
57.7K 895 14
Y/n was a war veteran thought to have died, he grew up an orphan. Thought to be dead all files of his existence were removed, all his permanent recor...