My Servant In Shining Armor ┃...

By PrimroseCloud

A melancholic prince wanders his palace. A humble servant obeys his every wish. When their paths cross, the u... More

Save the Date
Out With the Old, In With the New
The Great Escape
"I'm...Steve?"
The Starry Night
Make a Wish
Welcome Home
Follow Me
Who are You?
The Fables of the North
R.I.P
Romance, Op. 26
The Bellum Ball
See you Soon
Long Live the Queen
The Ambush
She Asked for It
Accusations
He's a Monster?
Sapnap was Wrong (and Dream has to pay for it)
I Love You
Goodbyes
The Letters Left Behind
El Fin
NEW FIC!
NEW FIC!!!!

Author's Note (future fics and thanks)

1.3K 46 20
By PrimroseCloud

Hi everyone! I hope you all enjoyed my book. Although there are some things I would like to fix, I am overall pleased with this fic.  I want to continue to write more like this in the future (just better fics, though). Thank you all for the support, and I enjoyed writing this.

❗❗❗ My next fanfic is going to be called "Apocalypto." (nothing to do with that horror movie dw) 

❗❗❗ It is going to be an apocalypse au that is focused on DNF. It is inspired by Attack on Titan, the song As the World Caves In, and the show The Walking Dead." (it will be angst again LOL)

Yet again, thank you all so much for reading it means a lot to me. If you liked this feel free to follow me for future fics.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 355 39
_______________ Dream, George, and thousands of others live in a world completely controlled by the government. The government and the technology the...
155K 4.2K 21
Anxiety comes creeping back into George's life from his childhood. Thinking he can handle it on his own, he doesn't tell anyone. That plan goes out...
188K 8.4K 41
George does the one thing he is not supposed to do: he crosses the Safe Border, knowing very well nobody has ever returned from leaving before. Did h...
450K 16.3K 51
Dream's a total nerd, he's pop-punk and has no business in the tiny homophobic shit hole he calls high school. Pretty much no one knows he exists, an...