YAMIRNA

By Blackmermaid44

A miracle is it is for yadava princess to luminate the burning gold. But how could he let the gloom fill his... More

Author's Note
ARRIVAL
THE ENTRY
PAIN
MEETING
THOUGHTS
RETURN
DWARKA
SWAYAMVAR
INSULT
HASTINAPUR
RAJYASABHA
STUDENT
ALLIANCE
WAITING
TEMPLE
ABDUCT
SHOCK
REALIZATION
ALONE
READY
WORDS
TASK
WIN
REJECTION
MARRIAGE
FAREWELL
ANGA
START
MESSAGE
SORROW
FAINTED
GUILT
APOLOGY
ADVISE
MISSING
TALK
INDRAPRASTHA-1
INDRAPRASTHA-2
INDRAPRASTHA-3
INDRAPRASTHA-4
PROMISE
SISTER
GUESTS
STALKING
BROTHER
DECISION

YAJNASENI

2.1K 112 4
By Blackmermaid44

An year went in a hurry though those hearts struck by unknown emotions felt each nightfall creeping slowly without bestowing the pleasure of sleep. Still there back in the arena or inside the palace walls where their mind with fresh memories......

Land of yadavas were her home and yes she is happy here. Though at the end of the day she let her mind wander pass the borders to the kingdom far away from her's. Sighing younger princess looked her sister who is almost in her condition...much worst with the rumours spreading around aryavart......

The past year maybe normal for yadavas....but that was not same in the case of elder one who fell for the middle pandava. For Pandavas the years of dirty politics playing in that wretched family starts to strangle them.

That day both the princes hurried to their kingdom cause their gurudev were waiting for the much deserved gurudakshina. Crown of uttarpanchal placed on the head of guruputr... Guru dronacharya belittled the great divinity of imposing knowledge to pupil by demanding revenge as gurudakshina. Ofcourse pandavas fulfilled their gurudev's wish in a elegant way....one step close to the throne.... Coronation of Dharmaputr as Yuvaraj....

Maybe that's what triggered Jyesht kaurva... Dushala married off to Sindhudesh.... They couldn't attend cause their elder sister-in-law strictly prohibited them from wandering around. Afterall they are young beautiful maidens who should be protected from the desired gazes of males....

And gandarinandan made his move at the right point....the varnavart incident is still a shock to the entire kshatriyas. How the mighty sons of kuntidevi could be victim of snarling flames of agnidev.....

The truth is clear as daylight....Prince Suyodhan maybe a man with kind heart...but why such hatred to his own brothers?? Why he have to conspire against them? Just think what's there left for us to live if our own family turns against us??

The day news of pandavas death reached the inner quarters of dwarka...elder princess made a fuss and younger one handled the situation very well without informing their brothers. The storm calmed down when Indraputr showed the heart to send a message via that dove of love....yes they are very much alive. A secret that maybe known only to Dwarka siblings.....

Pandavas are now somewhere in the southern panchal Desh in disguise of brahmin waiting for the right time for the grand entry or return.... Bhrata Bheem had already married a rakshasa Kanya....and they have a son.

Not only second pandava....some of the kauravas have got married too... it's like they making alliance with almost every kingdom. Not to mention about the abduction of that beautiful maiden named Bhanumatii.

No one dared to stop such a vile act....not when the mighty parashuramshishya is there beside him. Song about the valour of arrogant strong head low born king is blazing from land to land....

And look she is yet again ended up on his thought. What was there so much about him that she can't get over that small stumbling incident in the past.... The light flap near the window made her release a breath making herself descending down to the reality....her sister sat near the soft bed that laid near the wall length window by fixing her gaze on that small piece of message....a small gesture of exchanging their love.... The feeling must be that beautiful for her sister to wait for years with that much patience.....

After rereading the message for multiple times subhadra informs, " They are in kampilya...Nakul asks about your well being!! "

Yamika nodded and asks back," How is our Aunt??? "

Subhadra replies sadly," Such a poor lady,  Only pain bestowed upon her after getting married to kurus!! "

Yamika smiles mischievously, " For your kind information .... that's the fate of almost every Kulvadhus of that clan of kurus, You sure about Bhrata Arjun?? "

Subhadra hissed in anger before running behind the younger who already ran out with her good life....slight chuckles echoed the long crystal walled hallways of dwarka palace.....One regular sight it is......

************************************

Both the sisters were having their quality time at their private chamber. Subhadra giggled while moving elegantly to the melodious voice sang out by her sister and the other's lean white fingers ran through the strings of her favourite instrument. This is how they spent most of their free time together. Subhadra may appear a little strict at times towards the younger, purely cause she cares and loves her sister that much. Their bond is more than just sisters.....literally the elder one played a major role in raising Yamika. As for Yaamika, her Jiji is everything....like mother, sister, best friend...They never stayed apart.

Their small bubble of enjoyment came to a halt at the moment they heard the sound of clapping. None other than their brothers....

Yamika insisted like a kid ," Bhrato.. come join us..... "

Krishna smiles fondly and replied , " Another day yaamiii.....Actually we came here to ask whether you both are interested to come with us to my Sakhi's marriage!! "

Both answered uninterested, " No!! "
It's just nowadays they both don't go out the kingdom...because their Bhabhis are not so fond of that idea and as for Subhadra, she couldn't miss any messages that may come at any time from her beloved.

Hearing them Balram amused....what happened to his curious little girls!! Krishna shrugged with a mischievous smile, " Oh that's fine!! "

Yamika asks as if remembering something, " Are you saying about the marriage of fireborn princess?? "

Krishna informed so innocently, " Yes dear..... Swaymvar of my sakhi....princess of Kambilya....the great fire born....her marriage gonna be a sight to behold for the aryavart!! Archers will be tested!! I couldn't believe my princesses are gonna miss such a big event!! "

Both didn't wasted another second, " Bhrata....we are coming!! "

Balram confused, what made them change their decision this soon....krishna made an ' O ' face knowing already what's going on their mind. Obviously Subhdra won't miss a chance to the journey to Kampilya where her love resides for now....He will be surprised....and the word archer triggered the younger one for no reason...maybe a chance to see once again that person who kept troubling her heart and mind for the past one year....

But to their dismay Revati's disagreeing voice boomed , " No princess of Dwarka will be going anywhere!! And you both....no more you can let them wander as they wish... "

Balram asks offended, "  Why so??  "

Revati huffed and states, " Aryaa....They both are young and after few years they will be of the age to get married!! You just can't take them to where many kshatriyas who may already plotting to marry them........"

Both the sisters paled at that and Rukmini supported their Bhabhi, " Yes they may not even hesitate to do something harmful!! "

Subhadra and Yaami sighed sadly knowing now there is no way they could get a glimpse of the man they longing for a while. Balram laughed sarcastically and said, " I would like to know who gonna dare to do anything to my sisters when am there with them!! no one will even look at my sisters....."

Krishna calmly assures the worried ladies, " Whether we are around them or not...they will be always protected!! sure someone will be always there to protect them......"

Yamika said happily, " Yes... My bhratas could alone fight the entire aryavart..."

Though Revati is not satisfied, she didn't had the heart to put anymore objections and make the joyful girl sad. But she said in concern," Make sure to conceal your face from other royals!! will you?? "

They both nodded in an instant not wanting their Bhabhi to change her decision, and they finally got the permission...it's time to meet again.........

************************************

Kampilya nagar bathed in celebration of the marriage of the princess who are a blessing. The partition which recently made the king lose his glory a bit though acquiring the divine twins he is yet again the talk of aryavart....

The king managed to spread the glory of his kids all around and it's obviously caught the interest of most of the royals....all were on their way to win the said beauty's hand....

Drupad Maharaj were over the moon having the dwarka siblings to graze the occasion with their presence. He honoured to welcome them. The fire born prince and elder princess Shikhandini joined their father to assist the esteemed guests from the land of yadavas.

Shikandini and Drishtadyumna....more like living or walking weapons to put an end to the glorious journey of two mighty pupil of Bhagwan Parshuram...

The bride were visiting a nearby temple at the time the guests arrived. The two princess chose to rest for a while and then meet the princess.  These princesses already gave birth to an not so innocent intention to the old king's mind... There is no better choice than dwarka princesses for his dear son who born out of fire.... He should make the move as soon as his daughter is sent away to her husband's abode..... may the marriage next day happen first.....

.
.
.

Yamika had one whole day to rest.... it's just a day ...she can push it. Then she could get an glimpse of the person for whom she even came here....just a glimpse, that's enough. No more....no less.....

But....but what's the reason of this urge to see him?? Why??

Subhadra asks breaking Yamika's chain of thoughts, " Yaamiii...Can we roam around? "

Yamika rolled her eyes while scolding her elder, " Calm down Jiji!!! Whole city is busy with the preparation of swayamvar.....

After tomorrow we could go in search of your dear prince!! "

Subhadra coughed to hide the little embarrassment and to her luck one dasi informed ,

" Princess druapadi is here!! "

"Let her in...", Subhadra granted the permission to enter.

Dasi left and not so soon after the friends duo came inside. Krishna had that enchanting smile whereas the sisters and fire born took their time to look each other and analyse one another....

Druapadi is beautyful and that little curvy smile with head held high. Her whole aura ozed confidence. She is beautiful in a way that's exact opposite to the princesses of Dwarka. Unlike them her skin were dark complexed and blue curly locks made her stand out.......

Druapadi was the first one to speak, " Pranipat!! "

They both greeted back instantly and Yamika told, " Good wishes for this new step ahead Princess Druapadi.."

Draupadi smiles at them and Krishna advised , " My princesses!! Never hesitate to treat her as your elder sister and give that honor to my sakhi!!! "

Yamika found it difficult and voiced out her confusion , " But..Bhrata...She just born only!!! Ain't she the younger one here?? "

Hearing this Krishna laughed and Draupadi chuckled saying, " Oh dear I born out from the Yagagni as a fully grown woman..... But look at you....still a kid and am sure your sister too not that old!! "

Yamika and Subhadra flushed at the comment and draupadi said affectionately , " You two are exactly same as your bhrata told...."

Both asks curiously, " He told about us?? What?? "

Druapadi shook her head and replied , " He said you two are his cute little princesses and a bit curious hearts!! "

Krishna chuckled and wrapped his arms around his sisters in a warm hug. Both the girls snuggled more to the soft pat on their head.

Princess of panchal left the siblings with a smile only after reminding ,

" Be there on time tomorrow at Swaymvar!! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 199 5
He loved her, she loved him A tale of love and affection bare Yet, they failed to escape a fate That did not bring happiness but only wounds A love u...
Conquring Destiny By Trushti

Historical Fiction

17.7K 954 24
Destiny is Never Conquered easily. We strive hard to achieve our goal with passion and patience. We don't depend on fate to get something We even ca...
33.6K 1.6K 18
"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale." ❤💓❤💕
To save her love By Leena Pal

Historical Fiction

15K 657 22
Story of a 13 year old girl who time travel to mahabharat era. She is not here to change the destiny of kuru princes. She is also not here to change...