Dimash's Visions

Oleh StellaMont2

2021. Dimash turned 27. Your mission on this planet is already complete. Will he remain on Earth? He knows th... Lebih Banyak

SOS d'un Terrien In Détresse
An Unforgettable Day
Autumn Strong
Across Endless Dimensions
If I Never Breathe Again
Daididau
Durdaraz
Qairan Elim
Golden
Daybreak
Ogni Pietra
Molihua
Eternal Memory
Cherishing You
Bônus - Sinful Passion (adult content)
Know
The Meaning of Eternity
The Love of Tired Swans
Samal Tau
Thousand of Miles
War and Peace
We Are One
All By Myself
Hello
Passione
I Only Love You
Sinful Passion (Adult Content)
Kazakhstan Song
Elin Menim
I Am Kazakh
Screaming
I Miss You
Endless Love
Your Love
Couldn't Leave
Confessa
Opera 2
My Beauty
Amanat
Omir Oter
Ocean Over Time
Kieli Meken

Mademoiselle Hyde

23 1 0
Oleh StellaMont2

Part One

A great plain. The dry ground that crumbles into dust ... A graveyard of boats ...

- I know what landscape we saw. You've heard of the Aral Sea, right?

- Of course. A sea that stretched partly through Kazakhstan, partly through Ubesistan.

- Exactly. The Aral Sea was once the fourth largest freshwater lake in the world. But in the period when we were part of the USSR, in the 1950s, they set goals to increase cotton production. To achieve these goals, they diverted water from two rivers - Amu Darya and Syr Darya to irrigate the desert steppes of Central Asia. Water levels dropped and everything changed. There were no more fish, fishermen were left without their livelihood. And finally the Sea has dried up.

- So, the plain that I saw with the dry soil crumbling to dust with stranded boats is the old bed of the Aral Sea? What a sad thing!

- Truth. Today, the sea is one-tenth of its original size and has almost split in two. On our side of the border, in the upper half of the water body, today is the North Sea of ​​Aral.

- But where did so much water come from in our vision?

- In the 1990s, the government of Kazakhstan obtained international financial support to recover the region. The Kokaral Dam, a dike of more than 10 km, was built and invested in the recovery and channeling of the Syr Darya River, which flows northwards from the Tian Shan Mountains in Kazakhstan. With the dam completed in 2005, the water level increased by more than 3 meters. The Sea was reborn. The fish came back and the fishermen with them.

- So that was water I saw. And that was why I felt so calm submerged, integrated with nature ...

- I think so. It was a bold initiative by the government of my country to choose to recreate the Aral Sea ... Environmental recovery is not always at the top of the list of government investments around the world. Governments are often more concerned with irrigation and agricultural production.

- I know that well. In Brazil, people are willing to destroy the Amazon rainforest and expel indigenous communities to plant soybeans or raise cattle.

- I am very proud that the Kazakhs have made this choice to recover the region. The water level has risen due to the increase in the water flow of the Syr Darya river and they are already thinking about new works so that one day the Aral Sea may, who knows, approach what was once ...

- Dimash, do you think Mikaela could be in that region? But what would she do there?

- If I remember correctly, Pierre told us that Mikaela was a biologist and environmental activist. Who knows, maybe she is working on some of the recovery projects in the region? There is a lot of work to be done there ... In the beginning, the riverbed was salinized, now the freshwater fish have returned, there is a lot of research being done there.

- And how do you know all this?

- Aktobe is not far from there, 8 hours traveling by car. Years ago I was on vacation in the region.

- Vacation? And do you take a vacation?

- It was before my trip to China. And I really wanted to get to know the region. You know how important Kazakh landscapes are to me.

- I get it. Who wouldn't want to see that?

- A lot of people, actually. The region is distant, the city of Aralsk is a small city. Tourists are interested in knowing Astana and Almaty, but traveling for hours to go to such a distant place ... There are tourists. But there are few ...

- Well, I would like to.

- This is something I love about you. Your passion for Kazakh landscapes, for the people and their traditions ... Well, I think you will have your wish fulfilled. I think we will have to go there. If Mikaela is not there, I believe that we will have some clue of her there.

- Are Aralsk too far from here?

- It's a long drive.

Dimash takes out his cell phone.

- Do you see it here? From Astana it is practically a day's journey by car. There is a slightly larger city on the way, Dzhezkasgan is 8 hours from here. From Dzhezkasgan to Aral it is another 11 hours. If we get a flight from Astana to Dzhezkasgan, we will save half the trip, but there are flights only a few days in the week. Anyway, I think we will need to stay overnight in Dzhezkasgan. The next day, we will do the second part of the trip. By car or plane, we will leave tomorrow. But we still have to make another decision.

- I know. Pierre. He arrives tomorrow. What will we say to him?

- Nothing for now. He arrives at night. We will already be in Dzhenkasgan. From there we can send news, tell what we have found.

- Better that way. Then maybe we already have more details, if she is really there or not ...

- Well, I just bought the plane tickets on my cell phone. We were lucky. This is the last flight of the week. The plane leaves at 4 pm. The trip only takes 1 hour and a half. So, we will have time tomorrow to make all the arrangements so that a rental car is already waiting for us at the airport there and we can book good accommodations to spend the night.

- And I'm going to research a little bit about the work of recovering the Aral Sea, to see which companies, which institutions Research projects have been established there.

- Good idea. Then tomorrow we will have a full day. We better sleep now.

I curl up in Dimash's arms and fall asleep.

Part Two

I wake up late. Dimash is already on his feet. We have breakfast in the room. Dimash is ready to leave.

- Since we are in Astana, I will go to the studio here to check on the progress of the new album ... And I will take the opportunity to arrange everything for our arrival in Dzhenkasgan: a car and accommodations.

- I'll stay here. I will research on the recovery of the Aral Sea.

- Right. We will meet here at the hotel around 2 pm. Then we have lunch and we will depart by plane to Dzhenkasgan.

Dimash is beautiful dressed in a red sweater that suits him very well. Dimash wears so many black clothes ... He could uses blue, red, green ... He looks beautiful with any of them ... In fact, he is one of the few people I know who looks good in yellow ...

- You know I don't care much about what I'm wearing on a daily basis. But I chose that red because of you. I remembered that day ...

- That day when you were reading my thoughts and finding it funny because I thought, like now, how beautiful you look with any color?

- Yes. So long ago ... so much happened after that. So many good things, but so many bad things too ... Situations so risky ... I almost lost you.

- I do not like to remember the sad things, I like to remember that we save many people, we return peace and the joy of living to many people. That's what matters.

- You are right. But I feel that we need to be careful with this Mikaela case. This ex-husband of hers may want to find out where she is and even hurt Pierre or her. He must certainly be a jealous man, he will not accept well the fact that Mikaela can get involved with another person. I really care about what this ex-husband is capable of doing.

- Something tells me that it can pose a great danger to all of us.

I approach Dimash to adjust the collar of his sweater. But when I put my hand on it, I feel excruciating pain. My hand burns as if I put it on the fire. I look at him and his eyes are no longer his, but someone else's, cynical dark blue eyes that make me step back in fright. Dimash's voice repeats in my mind: Don't approach me, don't touch my skin, I will burn you alive, I've regret it, although I hate it, I am Mr. Hyde...

I close my eyes and when I open them again, Dimash is looking at me strangely. When I try to approach him, he walks away.

-Mr. Hyde ... I saw myself in your eyes. An image of fire and destruction. Did I hurt you?

- Of course not! But I felt my hand burn when I touched you.

- Show your hand to me. It is red. Are you in pain?

- Actually, I'm feeling a little pain.

- I'll call the hotel doctor to look at this burn.

- And say what? That I burned my hand when I touched you?

- But you can't stay like this ...

- Don't worry, Dimash. The pain is passing ... I'm not really burned. It's just the impression left by the vision ... I should be fine in a little while ...

- Something made you afraid ... I saw it in your eyes.

- When I looked at you, I didn't see your beautiful dark eyes. They were hard, cynical blue eyes. But it was all gone before I could see who it was.

- This ex-husband must be looking for Mikaela somehow. It must be his eyes that you saw.

- Maybe. Well, I no longer feel pain. Go solve everything we need and I'll do the research.

- I'll stay here with you.

- You can go, I'm fine. We won't be able to catch the plane if you're not going to solve what we need now.

Dimash hesitates, but he knows that I'm right.

- That's right. But I will have my cell phone. Promise me you'll call me if something happens.

- I promise.

Dimash leaves and I try to relax. My hand is still sore, actually. But I don't want Dimash to be even more worried.

I sit down at the computer and start my research.

Part Three

When Dimash returns, we order lunch in the room. And I already have some news to tell.

- I did a lot of research. First I looked for Mikaela's data and found no digital trace of her after she was an adult. And this is very unlikely. Even for those who try to avoid it in every way, not having a digital trail is very, very difficult. It tells me that her tracks have been erased. Probably the organization that created a new identity for her erased them. And I can say that this organization has done an exceptional job. But this also created a difficulty: I was unable to obtain any evidence from her ex-husband. I wanted an indication of his whereabouts, a photo, a description, something that could helps us to prevent ourselves in case he suddenly appears. But I didn't get any information. Unfortunately, he can be anyone.

- This is not good. I would like very much to have a picture of this man in order to alert the authorities.

- I know. Nor did I get any information on environmental activism in Norway at the time she disappeared.

- I feel that everything is very strange in this story.

- Truth. But I have good news: I got a lot of information about the recovery of the Aral Sea. The companies working on the recovery of the Aral Sea are Kazakhs. But there is an environmental NGO that is doing a lot of research there. The team that is there is made up of two biologists. There is a biologist that has been working there for about a year. She is called Greta and is Swedish. But I did an investigation in many databases and it has a digital track of just three years. This usually indicates new identities ... There is a great possibility that Greta is actually Mikaela.

- So it looks like we're on the right track. Well, I've already taken care of everything we need for the trip. Let's finish lunch and go to the airport.

My suitcase is ready. I bend over to pick it up and Dimash steps forward to take it from my hands. Our hands touch. Suddenly I see a man. I can't see his face, but I feel his blue eyes that look at me with desire. I am attracted to his eyes, as if bewitched ... I walk towards him. I feel my body on fire ... I hear the voice of Dimash who sings ... Share my thoughts if you will and guide me through, I am that kind of mind who's torn in two, Dr. Jackyll or Hyde which one, just choose, whichever one you pick you will still lose ...

- Look at me! Look at me now!

Dimash's anguished voice takes me out of that trance and I see Dimash in front of me. His dark eyes are filled with tears. My body is sore as if I have been exposed to the sun for hours ...

- What's going on, Dimash?

- I saw you on fire ... A horrible image. Are you okay?

- I'm sore, but I'm fine. This view was very strange. We need to know what is going on.

- Well, I just want to solve this as soon as possible. Just thinking that I can cause you pain if I touch you makes me anxious.

- We will be able to solve this, Dimash. Do not worry. And when we find Mikaela, we'll talk to her and then decide what to do about her and Pierre.

- He should call us tonight, as soon as he arrives in Astana. What shall we say?

- We can tell him that we are following a lead and as soon as we have some definition, we will contact him.

- Better this way. I would not like to create difficulties for her, who has already been through so much suffering. If she wants to see him, we talk to him and he will meet us.

We closed the hotel bill and proceeded to the airport. The plane ride went smoothly and the pain in the body gradually dissolved ... A car awaits us as Dimash had hit the hotel. Dimash is driving. He's worried, I know.

- I really am. I hate those times when you somehow hurt yourself or feel pain.

- This will all pass. You know it.

- It's all I want most now. But not knowing why this is happening, what it means, makes me very frustrated.

We arrived at the hotel. Our room awaits us. I am tired and I feel that Dimash is too. It is as if there is something that is draining our energy. As we leave early tomorrow morning, we decide to sleep. Suddenly, the phone rings. It's Pierre.

- Hi! I expected to find you here.

- Actually, we decided to travel because we found a clue.

- Where is Mikaela? Do you already know where she is?

- Not exactly. For now it's just a clue.

- Tell me where you are, I will meet you.

- We are in a city called Dzhezkazgan, but we will leave here early tomorrow. When we arrive at our destination and we are sure that it is Mikaela and that she wants to meet you, we will tell you where she is.

- I want to talk to her.

- And you will talk to her. We're not sure yet, it doesn't make sense for you to take a day-long car trip for nothing. Trust us. We will do everything to get you together.

- I won't say I'm happy with it.

- I imagine you are not, but if you want our help, you will have to trust us.

- Well, I think so ...

- Then we'll talk to you tomorrow night.

I hang up the phone.

- He didn't look very happy.

- He doesn't seem like a patient man. He's used to things being done his way. And in his time.

- Well, he'll have to wait. And I want to sleep. I'm tired.

- I won't dare touch you. We better slept apart that night.

- As much as it hurts me, I think you're right. But that doesn't stop you from singing to me ...

- Amanat?

I lie next to him. I miss his warmth, but his presence and his soothing voice soothe me. I fall asleep.

Part Four

I walk along a deserted beach. The red sky is reflected in the dark waters. A foul smell is in the air. I see a large boulder of black rocks that advance towards the water and I hear the sound of waves breaking on the rocks.

I climb slowly and the wet stones are slippery. I am on top of the rocks looking at the ocean. There is a man here. He turns to me. I'm looking at Dimash. He looks at me with hatred. I hear his voice say to me, "I know what you did. I know you have someone else. I know you are deceiving me! "

I wake up in a shout. Dimash wakes up scared.

- What's it? What's happening?

- Another nightmare. You were on the rocks near the beach. You were enraged, saying that I had deceived you.

- I didn't feel anything. I do not understand.

- Me neither. That horrible smell and that blood red sky gives me chills ...

- What did you say?!

Dimash's face is transfigured.

- Did you mention red sky? Is that what you said?

- Yes, why?

- Qatigez.

- What about him?

- Do you remember that I told you that right after winning the Slavic Bazaar I started having nightmares in which a man would appear out of nowhere, destroy my home and my family would be out in the open without I being able to stop him? And that these nightmares came from Qatigez? For they all had a red sky and a horrible smell. What about the other nightmares?

- Everyone had a red sky and the smell of something rotten ...

- These nightmares are not visions. They are invasions. He's invading your mind. But why? What does he want with that?

- All of these images refer to Mikela's suffering and have brought us here to where we are now. In search of her.

- And in contact with Pierre. These images made the bridge between what Pierre told us and her recording.

- Dimash, what are we not seeing?

- I do not know.

Suddenly, Dimash and I heard a laugh. That unmistakable voice. Qatigez. And we see a car on the road that is on its way to Aral. Pierre.

- Dimash, Pierre is heading towards Aral. How did he know?

Dimash looks at his watch.

- If he left shortly after we spoke on the phone, he passed Dzhezkazgan by now.

A chill runs down my spine. A horrible idea came to my mind.

- Dimash, is he the ex-husband? Did we bring her ex-husband directly where she is? Did that monster trick us into bringing Pierre to her?

- I don't know, but we can't take any chances. We need to go there now. We should be about an hour behind him.

Dimash and I jumped out of bed quickly. In a few minutes we are in the car, flying down the road towards the Aral Sea.

Part Five

Dimash is focused on the road. We've been traveling for some hours. I try to remember the details of the nightmares. I heard a man's voice. It was Pierre's voice. Was it him in those scenes, was he the one who had held her in that house where she felt so alone?

- Dimash, the blue eyes ... Those cynical blue eyes are not Pierre's. Qatigez. He has blue eyes like that. I should have realized ...

- You couldn't even imagine that. We haven't heard from him in a while. You couldn't have known that the nightmares were his forays into your mind.

- But how did I not notice? How does he have such an easy access to my mind?

- I do not know. But I know that it is our connection that can protect us. We have to be more attentive.

- I should have given you details of the nightmares. If I had talked about the red sky before, you would remember your own nightmares and we wouldn't need to be here, with you driving like crazy to get there.

- You were impacted by her suffering ...

- And how does it all match the flames? They are not nightmares, they do not seem to have anything to do with Qatigez. We know that they are visions, they are shared ... Dr. Jackyll and Mr. Hyde. Her ex-husband. This fits with the recording she made. Someone seductive who shows himself to be a perverse ... Dimash, do you think Pierre can take any extreme action? Kidnap her? Or worst...

- There's no point in thinking about it now.

I'm making calls to the NGO to find out exactly where Greta is. Finally, I can find out: she is in the vicinity of Ushshoky, collecting field material.

- Now what we need is to get there quickly.

- Dimash, I know how we're going to do this. You're right. Our connection is what makes us stronger and protects us. Let's connect to get there where she is. I'm going to focus on her face and we'll connect deeply as it was when you launched that blindfolded arrow ...

Dimash and I concentrated. The car moves forward quickly. Dimash now has a security that takes us straight to Aralsh. We did not enter the city, we followed a side road that should take us to Ushshoky. I'm glad Dimash rented one car that can face this rugged terrain that we are on.

Dimash and I see the Aral Sea before us. A wonderful landscape. If we were there for a walk, it would be beautiful. But now we can only think about Mikaela and Pierre.

We see a car stopped in front of a trail that leads to a small facility built by the waters. It's Pierre's car that we saw in our vision. He's already there. Dimash parks the car.

Dimash and I took the trail. We walk for a few minutes and suddenly we see Pierre and Mikaela together at a short distance. Pierre takes her arm. What will we do?

Dimash calls for Pierre. His voice echoes in the valley. Pierre and Mikaela turn to us. The two walk towards us.

- Glad you got here! You are going to have to apologize me, I couldn't sit in the hotel waiting for you. As soon as I hung up the phone, I discovered the hotel where you were. There it was not difficult to know where you were going, you rented a car to get to Aral ... I took my car and here I am!

- Dimash? I do not believe that you are here! I always dreamed of meeting you!

Mikaela looks genuinely happy and relaxed. She holds Pierre's hand and looks very comfortable with his presence.

- When I woke up this morning, I couldn't imagine that today I would make two dreams come true at the same time: meeting Dimash in person and seeing Pierre again!

- You are certainly more impacted in meeting Dimash than in seeing me again. I do not mind. I can settle for second place in your heart ...

- You were always very silly!

The two laugh.

So Pierre is what he really told us: a love from Mikaela's past. And she seems quite happy to see him again. Dimash and I breathe a sigh of relief. After so much tension on that trip, it's good to be able to relax.

- We don't have a big structure set up here, but I have some supplies, we can sit in the tent, I can make some tea and we'll talk for a while in front of this magnificent landscape.

Mikaela steps forward and, still holding hands with Pierre, goes to the tent showing us the way.

Dimash and I went to the tent and sat at the table. Pierre talks endlessly about how happy he is because he found Mikaela. Meanwhile, she looks at him from time to time, entranced, while she makes tea.

I get up to help her with the cups. She smiles and thanks.

- Have you been here for a long time? How did you end up here in Kazakhstan?

- When I decided to run away, I knew I could hide here. The NGO I work for today is from a childhood friend.

- And your ex-husband didn't know her?

- No. I haven't seen her in a long time. I knew I would be safe here.

And you haven't heard from your ex-husband?

- No.

- You certainly don't have a picture of him ... What's his full name?

- Why?

- Dimash knows a lot of important people here. Knowing who he is can be interesting to keep you safe.

- Well, his name is Teodor Amundsen.

For a moment, I had the impression that Mikaela was irritated by my question.

- If Mikaela agrees to marry me, you will be the best man!

- Are you going to get married?

- She was going to give me an answer when you arrived.

- Of course we are getting married! How many times have I regretted not simply separating from my husband and following my life with you. As far as I am concerned, we will get married as soon as possible. I don't want to waste any more minutes.

Mikaela looks at Pierre with a passionate look. Dimash and I looked at each other. It seems that everything worked out. Pierre and Mikaela are happy. But...

Qatigez. What does he have to do with it? "What's going on, Dimash?" "I don't know, but I feel it is very important that we maintain our connection now." "I feel it too."

We continued talking for the rest of the afternoon. A light and fun conversation. Pierre dominates the conversation with his stories of the trips he took.

- Now we need to go back to Aralsk. You're going to be there tonight, aren't you? Pierre will stay at my house ... There is a very comfortable hotel where you will find a room.

- Yes, we will. Thanks.

- But Mikaela and I insist that you have dinner with us tonight.

- Yes, there is a restaurant in the hotel. We can see each other there.

Dimash and I went back to the trail. We get in the car and Dimash drives towards Aralsk.

- Dimash, are we going back to Astana tomorrow?

- I thought about staying another day or two. You said you wanted to visit the region. Since we're here, let's take the opportunity. What do you think?

- I love the idea! We can visit the graveyard of the boats ...

- And then we can take the tour I promised you.

- Tour?

- The tour package you said you would do, do you remember? We are just 8 hours from Aktobe. I will take you to visit my hometown.

- Really? I'll love it!

When we arrived at the hotel, we got a room and went upstairs to rest a little before dinner. Dimash is exhausted. It was many hours on a trip. Dimash lies on the bed and I lie next to him.

- Dimash, in the end it seems that everything turned out well and we can relax ...

- To relax? I don't think so. Qatigez. We still don't know what he has to do with all of this. We need to be aware and maintain our connection.

- You're right. I would love to never have to hear that name again.

Dimash looks so tired ...

Without thinking, I bring my hand to his face to brush away a strand of unruly hair. At that moment, I feel horrible pain, my whole body burns.

Dimash and I stand before the rocks on the beach. The sky is blue and I smell the sea air. There is a couple at the top of the rocks. They argue. Suddenly, the woman pushes the man who slides down the rocks and falls into the water. I stand before her. It's Mikaela! I look directly into his deep, icy blue eyes. Eyes filled with hatred and cynicism. I'll be yours and when you'll have me, you'll be coursed because you love me, I've rehearsed every word of the scene...

Dimash is before me. He holds my hand and we dive into the Aral Sea. All the pain goes away ... I open my eyes and we are holding hands on our bed.

- Are you okay? When I saw you on fire, I thought of the Aral Sea, in my homeland ... I transported us there. You are feeling pain? Answer me!

My body shudders.

Dimash, it's not him. It's her.

What?

- The song. You recorded it, but the original character is a woman. The cold eyes I saw are Mikaela's. "I rehearsed every word of the scene ..." She pretended it all! She's Mademoiselle Hyde!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

To get to know Dzhezkazgan: https://jezkazgan.kz/en/

To learn more about the North Aral Sea:

https://www.sdgsforall.net/index.php/goal-13-14-15/825-aral-sea-promises-to-rise-like-phoenix-from-the-ashes

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

36 0 13
A 21 year old guy meets up again with his childhood friends which are people who live in an alternate reality. He was called by the city, so that he...
8.4K 383 7
You think being a teenager is hard enough as it is. Try being a teenager that has the responsibility of saving people from their own demons and fears...
493K 17.7K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
90.4K 7.8K 42
Here is a glimpse of both the good and bad happenings in AK's life. Disclaimer: I might be a little rude here but some of the happenings in twitter h...