The Ghost

By Goddessamonghumans

Currently being re-written! Check out Creating the Ghost for the new version! (Not finished in the least) "No... More

Prologue
1. how pissed are you at me right now?
2. What kind of mother are you!
3. I know all this, I am a graduate.
4. It is time to begin the naming ceremony.
5. Welcome, welcome
6. hah I caught you
7. Fina-fucking-ly
8. ON HER BIRTHDAY
9. You've been a bad boy
10. THE INITIATION STOPS NOW
11. I love you G
12. What happens if I kill her?
13. What is the initiation?
14. Mark, are you busy?
15. "YOU FUCKING KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!"
16. My turn to reveal to her!
17. Her initiation
18. Where have you been
19. My Comeback
20. I trusted you
21. Ghost's secret weapon
Character List
22. The plan
23. NO MORE
24. BULL-FUCKING-SHIT
25. I'll just kill them both
26. We are safe
27. Domino, Jackson
28. The blank faced sister
29. Next time I kill you
30. Idiots
31. Domino and Rosie's turn
32. Fear me
33. I'm bored
34.
35. follow their lead
36. you forgot who raised me
37. She moved all of them out!
38. She just fucking died for G!
39. He's...
41. So... you're Mark's... boyfriend???
42. YOU BETRAYED MY SISTER!
43. You created me
44. plans
45. I will protect my family.
46. too easy
47. The darkness
48. Enjoy the pain!
49. The Ghost
50. Stay safe G, I'll always love you
51. Le Renard
52. Half Birthday
53. You're Fired
54. The Video
55. Rogue
56. Questions
57. Jacques
58. Scars
59. She might kill me
Character Questions
60. Rebrand
61. Massacre
62. Is she...
63. A nice long chat
64. Friend
65. Life's not fair, kid.
66. Losing you
67. The Show
68. Heirs
69. Sisters
70. He's gone
71. No more hugs till I've had a shower!
72. I promise
Epilogue
A/N Editing

40. G! Don't!

1.5K 62 9
By Goddessamonghumans

Galaxy's POV (While Mark is still looking for her)

Ugh this work is never ending! I finish with one thing and then 10 more pop up without warning! I swear if I don't get it finished now then it will become even bigger the moment I come back and I will never finish everything! I just hope that this elephant sized pile of work gets smaller at some point soon or my brain will literally explode and I will shut down for everyone. That cannot happen right now. Everyone is relying on me. I just hope I don't let them down.

After I finish up with one piece of work I rub my temples trying to relieve the headache that is forming. Breathing in slowly and letting it out I do my best to make the pain go away. Eventually the stabbing pain recedes enough for me to return to my work, but it comes back full force as someone slams the door open.

Mark pants in the doorway trying to catch his breath before speaking, "Oh thank God. I thought you had heard the news already and disappeared on me." He speaks with the relief clear in his voice.

I tilt my head to the side confused, "Heard what?" I let a bit of accusation drip into my voice.

He hears the accusation, but refrains from telling me what I need to hear. "Give me a minute before I tell you, we are going to need some drinks first." He calmly breathes out.

I glare at him, "It is only 8 o'clock in the damn morning there is no way in hell I'm drinking right now!"

He just nods his head with a simple reply, "I need one so you're just gonna have to follow me to hear what this is all about." After he finishes talking he walks out of the room, leading the way to the bar in the house putting his thumb on the lock pad, to get into the room. I keep it locked so the underage kids in my organisation don't get any stupid ideas. I know I'm technically not legal, but let's just say that I've earned the right to drink after all of the shit at that school.

He pours us both a drink before sitting down on the lounge. I glance at his serious expression as he chugs the entire glass in one go and then pours himself another.

I can't handle it anymore, "What the hell is going on!"

He shakes his head seriously, "Damn, how the hell do I even start?" he mutters to himself. Looking up at me, he takes a deep breath before slowly starting the story, "Alright so, yesterday Mom and Dad found out that we had left right? Well there are several stories about what happened after that. The one our sperm-donor is telling everyone right now is that she ran away after she found out and is now missing. He even has some men out looking for her."

I can already tell this isn't going to end well, but I gesture for him to continue as I knock back the glass he poured for me and pouring myself another as well.

He clears his throat, "Well he's telling another story to those that know some of what's going on and it's not going to help us at all. He's telling them that she was talking about killing you so they fought and he managed to kill her before she could kill you."

My anger surges through my veins like lava, but I know that the worst is yet to come, so to release it slightly I stand up, chug my drink, and chuck the glass all the way across the room where it shatters against the wall. Then I sit down and tell him to continue.

"Well I'm sure that you know what I'm going to say next, but the truth is that she was fighting with him, he brought up killing you, and she started to defend you, so he threw her down the stairs where she cracked her head open and bled to death." Mark finishes talking while taking a swig from his glass.

Standing up angrily, I shove the whole couch back before I stalk towards the door. Mark rushes to get in front of me blocking the doorway, but I brush past him.

"G! Don't!" He yells, grabbing my wrist so I pause for a moment. "The minute you show up ready to kill him is the moment we lose everything. I understand that he deserves to die, but we need to make sure that his allies are going to switch to our side or will reveal themselves right away before we can kill him. I don't want to see you blind sided by the people in our mafia devoted to him purely."

Taking a moment, I turn back to him, "Don't you think I know all of that! This idiot just declared war with me though, and I will return the favor one way or another." My voice turns as cold and deadly as my eyes, "That bastard will lose someone else today!"

I wrench my wrist out of his grip as I stomp out the doors. My anger simmers below the surface, and I could blow up at any moment from anything, so I make my way to the gym. I don't even bother warming up, I just go straight to the punching bag and start in on it.

I can't believe that bitch just killed the "love of his life" because I rescued all of us from him. You'd think he'd have some sympathy for the monster he created. Now I have to actually give a crap that she died because she was actually being a mother and protecting me from all of the insanity that is in this world.

Pain! I need to give someone some form of pain! Well, looks like I'll be taking my first job in months. I was hoping to finish my actual work today, but I need to kill some bastards.

Pulling out my list of names, I mark all of the ones that have a relationship with my sperm donor. They will use that to try and take me down, so I will kill them now and avoid the trouble later.

I grab some of my favorite weapons for this mood, before sneaking out of the house and into a car with no plates. Blasting my favorite angsty song, Choke by I don't know how but they found me, I jam out on the way to my first stop.

Reaching my first stop, I see some of my brother's men standing watch outside the gates of the huge mansion. Keeping an eye on the place, I pull my phone out dialling his number. "Are you protecting Gary?" I whisper yell the moment the receiver picks up.

A voice that is definitely not Mark's replies, "Well, well, well you aren't even going to say hello to your dear old dad?"

Fuck! I left him without protection at their headquarters! "Oh hey Jackson! What are you doing with Mark's phone? Is he there with you? I need to talk to him." I cheerily talk to my sperm donor, hiding my need to barf behind my words. Although I couldn't help but hear the angry huff when I wasn't pissed at him.

"Nahh, he forgot his phone in his office and you called right as I was passing by, so I picked up for him. What did you need? Maybe I could help." His voice is calm, but the rush to end the conversation is obvious.

"Ooh, maybe. So I was doing some work and I found out that one of our enemies is making a move against Gary soon. I wanted to make sure we placed some reliable men with him because of your... 'relationship'." I reply with a twinge of hope in my voice, but end cautiously letting him know I know about their relationship.

He obviously mutes the phone for a minute, but I don't let him have the satisfaction. "Jackson? Hey Jackson! Are you still there?"

"Yes darling, I was just passing your orders on to the men here." He says reassuringly.

I internally groan at the name, "Alright, well I'll be there in a bit."

I hear him start to say something, but stop. When he finally speaks his annoyance is barely hidden, "Well see you soon then honey." I don't respond and just hang up.

With that I rush back to my base, so I can hack a few things to see where my brother really is. The drive only took me 2 minutes with my speed over 300, so I rushed into the mansion and straight to my state of the art computer room.

The door to the room is unlocked and I hear voices coming from it, "Fucking shit!" an angry voice sounds from the room.

I step closer to it to listen a little more, "who is it?" a different voice asks nervously.

"He's a friend of Jackson's, Gary!" The first voice yells out.

At this point I step into the room, "what the hell is going on!" I notice that it's Rosie and Ruby in the room alone, "where the hell is Thea and Stacy!"

Ruby tenses elbowing Rosie, murmuring, "See! I told you we should have called her!"

Rosie rolls her eyes, "Stacy is picking up Jace, and Thea was kidnapped by this guy."

I glance at the picture recognizing the man I was about to kill earlier holding a cloth over Thea's mouth. "Fuck! Fuckity! Fuck!" I grab my hair in frustration. Making a snap decision, I grab the next computer, giving out orders as I login. "Ruby, call Stacy. If she doesn't pick up or call back in two minutes tell me. Rosie track Mark, Jackson picked the phone up for him earlier, and I know somethings wrong there. I'll check to see where and what Gary is doing now. Hopefully we'll have them back with us soon."

We each get to work, but don't find any clues about Mark's whereabouts or Stacy's. I manage to track down Gary, but he's enjoying some meal at a restaurant, so he won't lead us to them yet.

I decide that Mark's boyfriend needs to know what's going on, so I pull my phone out and call him. "Hey G what's going on?"

"Hey John or should I say Paul wink wink." I say jokingly.

There's a laugh on the other side of the line, but he becomes serious two seconds later. "We both know something is wrong, so what is it?"

I cringe at the straightforwardness, while walking out of the room, because I know that Mark doesn't want them to know yet. "Well, this is a little awkward to talk about, especially because of how I convinced you to join me, but umm you're dating a Mark right?" I pause long enough for him to grunt in reply before continuing, "Well I'm pretty sure my sperm donor just kidnapped him and 3 others."

I hear a crash from the other side of the phone, but I don't ask about it. I know he's a pretty violent person, so this is his normal reaction. His voice comes back a moment later, "What's the plan?"

Appreciative of his response, I tell him to get his ass over here so we can work on it together.

A/N

The next chapter may take a minute, but it will be eventful.

See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 447 28
"The monsters under my bed used to scare me and I used to seek refuge with people but now I know. The monsters are not actually under my bed, it's th...
Maggie By S

General Fiction

1M 30.8K 46
Leonardo Giovanni became a father at the age of twenty. The new mafia Don was a closed off cold man that left people shaking in fear. He loved his d...
200K 6K 73
"He says tragedy flows through your veins, all of yours." "She's the youngest Black, nothing will touch her, not even the tragedy in our bloo...