FANTASIA ใ€ŒHJCใ€

By DaeyeoLION

"Nuna, I want to marry you when I am bigger" Joochan said. - Joochan,7, lived with his mother in Seoul. His f... More

CASTS + Chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
SPECIAL CHAPTER #SEUNGMIN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #BOMIN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #JOOCHAN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #FINAL

40 - FINAL

275 38 118
By DaeyeoLION

‼️This part is going to be extremely long. Please prepare for your heart‼️

"You can hear me from the wind blowing over the sea
A flower that blooms in the desert where you can see after the end of running
I want to go more, in my unbreakable dream
Here I am, you are my Fantasia"
-FANTASIA (Y of GOLDEN CHILD)

*   *   *

-12 years had passed-

*   *   *

Sungyoon looked at the picture that Joochan sent them. The Choi Family were waiting for Joochan at the airport. After a few years of studying at London, Joochan had finally ended his degree year. A genius son of his, doctor-to-be. They were waiting patiently for Joochan's arrival from London.

* * *

"Hyung! You've changed a lot!" Bomin said while hugging Joochan.

"Really?" Joochan asked while giggling.

Joochan hugged the family. Everyone missed him. He had spent his entire 5 years at London. Haru hugged Joochan really tight. She shed tears as soon as she saw Joochan. She missed him really much.

"Aigoo, omma.. why are you crying?" Joochan wiped Haru's tears.

"I thought you would forget me.." Haru pretended to sulk.

"Aigoo, how can I forget my mother?" Joochan said while smiling.

"Let's go home. Joochan must be tired.." Sungyoon said.

"Not really, but I had bought some things for you guys from London. Can't wait to give it to you!" Joochan said.

* * *

Joochan looked at the night sky through the window from his bedroom. Many things were still remaining. Didn't have much changes even after he returned. Joochan smiled while recalling his childhood memories. The day had many ups and downs, but it was the moment he enjoyed a lot. Everyone had grown up well. Sungyoon and Haru had entered their 40s, Bomin had grown up as a really tall teenager. His childhood friends, Jaehyun, Jibeom and Donghyun were all in their own adult phases. Jaehyun was studying in the US. Jibeom was going back to Busan and started his own business and Donghyun was studying in Japan. Joochan was 25 years old, had achieved his childhood goals. Everything! As what his late father wanted him to be. He had fulfilled everything. Joochan smiled.

TOK TOK TOK!

Sungyoon knocked the door. Joochan looked at the door. Sungyoon, Haru and Bomin were in front of his bedroom's door.

"Can we enter your room?" Sungyoon asked.

"Sure, you can" Joochan smiled. They entered Joochan's room.

"Why are you smiling alone?" Haru asked.

"Nothing. I just suddenly remembered my childhood memories.." Joochan said.

"Ah, I thought you were thinking about your London girlfriend.." Sungyoon said. Haru poked Sungyoon for saying that. Hearing Sungyoon said that, Joochan laughed.

"No, Appa. I don't have a girlfriend there.." Joochan said.

"Appa, Omma.. can we go out tomorrow? I'm bored. Since I'm now in holiday, Appa and Omma are not going to work tomorrow, hyung is here too.. so why not, we go out together? It's been a long time since the last time we go out together.." Bomin said.

"Hyung must be tired.." Sungyoon said.

"Eh it's okay. I'm okay with that. It's been a long time to not spend my days with all of you.." Joochan said.

"See?" Bomin said to Sungyoon while smirked. Sungyoon poked Bomin.

"Where do you want to go?" Haru asked.

"I heard that there's an Autumn Festival at Seoul. I'm not sure where it is.." Bomin said.

"Autumn Festival? What date is today?" Joochan asked.

"Today? It's October 12.." Bomin said while looking at Joochan. Joochan suddenly remembered. It was Seungmin's 23rd birthday on the next day.

"Omma.. Appa.. I wanna go to Bukchon Hanok Village" Joochan said. Joochan got up and he took a piece of paper from his favourite book. It was a drawing.

"What is it?" Sungyoon asked. Joochan showed it.

"This is a drawing of my brother, Seungmin, when he was 5 years old.." Joochan smiled to see the drawing.

"We promised each other to meet again if we separated at Bukchon Hanok Village on Seungmin's 23rd birthday.." Joochan said. Everyone was silent to hear.

"Tomorrow is Seungmin's 23rd birthday.." Joochan smiled to see the drawing. His tears fell down. Haru came to Joochan and hugged him, hoping to give him a little comfort. He missed his real family really much.

"I wanna go there. I hope I can meet my brother tomorrow.." Joochan said. Haru patted on Joochan's head. She wiped Joochan's tears.

"God's will, you'll surely meet him tomorrow.." Haru said.

"Don't cry. Okay, we'll go there tomorrow, okay?" Sungyoon said. Joochan smiled and he hugged Sungyoon and Haru. Suddenly, Bomin sighed and he got up.

"I don't wanna go there tomorrow.." Bomin said.

"Why?" Sungyoon looked at Bomin. They were all looking at Bomin. Bomin walked to the door. Without turning his back to see his entire family, he said :

"Hyung.." Bomin said.

"Yes?" Joochan replied.

"If you meet Seungmin tomorrow, will you go back to your real family?" Bomin asked. Joochan was shocked to hear Bomin's question. Joochan didn't reply anything.

"Alright, you don't have the answer.." Bomin said. He walked away from Joochan's room. Everyone looked at him going away. The atmosphere changed.

* * *

Haru and Sungyoon persuaded Bomin to accompany them to Bukchon Hanok Village. Hence, it was Bomin's idea at the first place to go out.

"Omma, Appa, I don't want hyung to go to his real family. He belongs to us.." Bomin said.

"Bomin.." Haru called Bomin. Haru held Bomin's shoulder as Bomin refused to look at her.

"Joochan deserves to be happy. He had been apart with his real brother for a long time. We have to do this. He had waited for a long time for this moment. Maybe it's not only Seungmin there, maybe his mom is there too, we can't deny the bond they have with Joochan. In fact, they're Joochan's real family.." Haru said.

"Omma, don't you love Joochan? Do you want him to go to his real family?" Bomin asked.

"Nothing lasts forever, Bomin. Even if Joochan wants to go back to his real family, we have to allow it. We love him so much and we don't want to be apart with him, but if going back to his real family is his choice.." Sungyoon stopped. His voice cracked.

"We have to let him go.." Sungyoon said. Haru and Bomin looked at Sungyoon. The atmosphere turned blue.

At the same time, Joochan heard every single conversation they had. Joochan cried in silent. He was suddenly in dilemma.

* * *

The leaves fell. The wind blew gently. Joochan led his family to the location they promised. Joochan tried to figure the location based on the drawing. It was a long time since he came there. Bomin, Haru and Sungyoon were silent while following him. Everyone kept his 1001 feelings in their hearts. Accepting every consequences that might happened next.

* * *

Joochan saw a man was standing at the location showed in the drawing. Joochan stopped. The Choi Family looked at Joochan. Joochan looked at the man who was standing alone there, wearing a simple outfit that made him thought, that person might be Seungmin but he also might not be Seungmin. Joochan hesitated to confirm that man was Seungmin because he never knew how did Seungmin looked alike.

"Son, is there your brother?" Sungyoon tried to ask.

"I'm not sure.." Joochan said.

"Try to call for him.." Sungyoon said.

"I'm afraid if it isn't him.." Joochan said.

"You don't wanna miss the chance, don't you?" Sungyoon said with a sad voice but he managed to put a smile on his face. He held Joochan's shoulder. Joochan looked at Sungyoon.

* * *

"Bae Seungmin.." Joochan called for the name. Unfortunately, the man looked at him. Joochan's eyes got teary. The man looked at him with a confused look.

"Bae Seungmin.." Joochan said. His tears fell down.

"Yes?" Seungmin replied.

"I'm Hong Joochan. Your brother.." Joochan said. Seungmin was shocked. He directly ran into Joochan and hugged him. The two souls reunited in one heart. Unfortunately, everyone shed tears to see the overwhelming moment, including Bomin.

* * *

"This is my family.." Joochan introduced the Choi Family to Seungmin. Seungmin greeted them politely.

"Aigoo, you've grown very well.." Sungyoon said to Seungmin. Seungmin smiled widely.

"You both are really adorable.." Haru said when Seungmin greeted Haru but Bomin, he didn't make any good responses when Seungmin greeted him. Joochan who had seen that directly changed the topic.

"Seungmin, where's omma? Why don't she come with you?" Joochan asked Seungmin excitedly. Suddenly, Seungmin's expression changed.

"She's here.." Seungmin said. His tears fell down.

"Where?" Joochan asked as he looked around, searching for his real mother.

"Watching us, from the Heaven.." Seungmin said. Everyone was shocked to hear that, especially Joochan. Seungmin hugged Joochan. He cried, loudly.

* * *

"I let my father to be in the prison.." Seungmin said. Everyone was shocked.

"H-how? W-why?" Joochan asked in shock.

"I hate him, and I won't forgive him.." Seungmin said.

"Seungmin, you can't hate your f—" before Joochan ended his word, Seungmin cut it.

"He killed Omma. He tortured Omma. Hyung, after we separated, I used to hate my own father. He had been really cruel towards Omma everytime Omma remembered you. I've been living in terror by seeing him torturing Omma. Until last year, he killed Omma in front of my eyes because Omma didn't have money to give him. He was under drug at that time. He hurt me because I remembered you. Then, he abused me and hit me really hard with a baseball bat. As the result, I was having bruises and broken ribs and I was having PTSD after Omma passed away in front of my eyes. I reported him to the police when the police inspected me at the hospital. They arrested him afterwards" Seungmin said as he showed them the injuries he got. Joochan shed tears to see Seungmin's hardships. He thought Seungmin was living happily without him instead Seungmin was actually living in terror.

"Seungmin, can you bring me to Omma's grave?" Joochan asked.

"Sure. Omma really wants to see you but she couldn't make it so she asked me to give you this before she passed away.." Seungmin gave Joochan a necklace and a letter from his mom. Joochan held it and cry. The necklace was the other part of his necklace. His necklace was the key, so his mother's was the lock. He read the letter.

"Omma.." Joochan cried while holding the necklace.

* * *

Joochan held his mother's tombstone.

"Omma.. Joochan is here. I love you.." Joochan said while smiling at his mother's grave.

"Hyung, I need to go now. We'll see again next time, okay?" Seungmin said.

"Why? Where are you going?" Haru asked.

"I'm going to work.." Seungmin said.

"Work? Why are you working? Aren't you still studying?" Joochan asked.

"I gave up on my study. I even don't have enough money to pay for rent. How can I persue my study?" Seungmin giggled.

"What? So where are you staying now?" Joochan asked.

"You don't have to worry. I can take care of myself. I'll go first.." Seungmin said while smiling.

"Wait, Seungmin.." Sungyoon stopped Seungmin. Seungmin looked at Sungyoon.

"Will you, be a part of our family? We'll adopt you, like Joochan.." Sungyoon said. Everyone looked at Sungyoon with shocked faces.

*   *   *

"Oppa, why are you adopting Seungmin?" Haru asked Sungyoon while seeing Joochan, Seungmin and Bomin were having fun at the Everland.

"Darling, I don't want to lose Joochan. I had a mistake to hate him before. I don't wanna lose a star like him anymore. If I don't do that, Joochan will definitely choose to stay with Seungmin. I don't want him to leave us.." Sungyoon said. Haru hugged Sungyoon.

"I know my caring Choi Sungyoon is never change. I married a true gentleman.." Haru said. Sungyoon kissed Haru.

*   *   *

Sungyoon and Haru adopted Seungmin. Seungmin had been a part of the family. Bomin was extremely happy to see that he had two brothers. Seungmin was happy to live with Joochan and his kind family.

"Guys, let's take the dinner.." Haru called for the boys. It was the first night Seungmin lived with the Choi Family. They took their sit at the dining table.

"Ya, Choi Bomin. Why are you drawing a butterfly on your cheek?" Sungyoon asked.

"We played a game but suddenly you both called us for dinner. This was drawn by Seungmin hyung. It's pretty, right?" Bomin said. Everyone laughed.

Haru put Seungmin some foods in his plate. Sungyoon even served him drink.

"It's okay, Samchon, Imo.. I can do it by myself.." Seungmin said.

"Aip, why are you being so formal? You're our son now.." Haru said.

"Yeah, call us 'Omma' and 'Appa' okay? We'll take care of you, Seungmin. Don't feel like you're the intruder here. You're now one of our family members.." Sungyoon said while patting on Seungmin's head. Seungmin's tears fell down.

* * *

The wind blew gently. Joochan walked to his father's grave after he sent Seungmin to his university and Bomin to his school. He already had his driving license. He brought a bouquet of flowers to his father's grave. When he about to arrive, he saw a man with a police uniform stood in front of his father's grave.

"Excuse me?" He greeted the man. The man turned his back and he looked at him. This man looked familiar.

"Yes?" The man replied. Joochan saw the name on his uniform. Son Youngtaek. Joochan remembered him.

"Y-Youngtaek hyung?" Joochan said.

"Yes? I'm Youngtaek. Do I know you?" Youngtaek asked politely.

"Do you still remember me? A homeless kid a few years ago.." Joochan said. Youngtaek shocked.

"Really? Are you, Joochan? Your name is Joochan, right?" Youngtaek asked. Even though it was 18 years old back but he managed to remember Joochan.

* * *

Youngtaek is actually an undercover police back then. His mission was to arrest the thugs that hurt Joochan before.

"I'm a Chief Police now. I took after your father. I was a trainee policeman when your father was still alive. Now, I'm a man like him. He was really good and kind man. I adored him a lot" Youngtaek said to Joochan. Joochan smiled.

"We are all searching for you. We got to know that Chief Hong's son was still alive so we tried to track you. Unfortunately, I met you.." Youngtaek said. Joochan laughed.

"You've met me since 18 years ago.." Joochan said. They both laughed.

* * *

Sungyoon and Haru threw a new year party. They invited everyone including Daeyeol and his family, Joochan's friends especially Jaehyun, Jibeom and Donghyun, Chief Son Youngtaek and even their former teacher Mr Lee Jangjun! Everyone was happy at the party. They met each other.

* * *

"1... 2... 3!" Daeyeol took a picture of the Choi Family. Sungyoon, Haru, Joochan, Seungmin and Bomin were all smiling brightly and happily in the picture. At that moment, everyone was happy. Sungyoon looked at his tiny family. Haru and him were both happy to see their 3 sons. They didn't expect to have these 3 incredible babies. Even though only Bomin was their biological son, but Joochan and Seungmin.. you both, forever belong to the Choi Family. Sungyoon and Haru smiled, while hugging their beautiful family. Sungyoon's childhood dream accomplished. They were all his Greatest God-gifts, his childhood Fantasias.

* * *

"So fly high
Let me shine
Don′t go far away

Forever
Take me there

You and me
Until die
So that this dream doesn't wake
Here I am
You are my FANTASIA"
- FANTASIA (Y of Golden Child)

-End-
✔️vote
✔️comment
✔️share

A/N :
Hello there!^^
First and foremost, I wanna thank everyone who genuinely read FANTASIA from the first chapter till the end^^
I'm sad because it's finally endㅠㅠ but I'm so happy as well, because I don't have to make you waiting for this anymore.
Certainly, I am willing to know you more (if you wanna know me more too huhu) so let's follow each other on twitter and I'll follow you back! (mine is @/DaeyeoLION) or let's know each other more on Whatsapp! (Link on my profile!) We concludes all the readers of FANTASIA and aemykim 's story there!

Furthermore, I've made a new story as the replacement of FANTASIA.
The main character is Kim Jibeom and it's supported by his loyal friends, 99z squad!

I hope you can enjoy and love this story as much as you did to FANTASIA ^^

Till we meet again, everyone! I love you so much! Thank you for these 442 days with me, cheering me up with your support and love towards FANTASIA !

Have a good day everyone!

FANTASIA
(April 1, 2020 - June 17, 2021)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 24 32
Adore: *As time goes on, my love and admiration for you have increased tenfold. *I admire the way you handle every challenge that is thrown your way...
1.5K 345 40
"There I was again tonight Forcing laughter, faking smiles Same old tired, lonely place Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy Vanished whe...
8.9K 943 23
A story of kim twins who don't want anything except love from others, elder one is playful but matured too and younger is very matured and childish...
163K 7.5K 33
Jeongin and Chan haven't seen each other for years after the eldest left to college but they finally meet up again and the buried feelings are ready...