Inseparable (Aot x reader)

By Aurorasol1

You, Levi, Isabel and Farlan were living happily, roaming the streets of the underground until one day you cr... More

Author's Note:
Promises
Trust..what's that?
It should've been me..
New Arrivals
Training
Training (pt2)
Changing days
Battle
Human
Why did this happen?
Trial and Error
Moving forward
Mistakes
New teams
Choices
A New Guest
Revenge
What now?
Abilities
An Unexpected arrival
Hard Truth
Fighting Back
Desperate
Safe and Sound
Betrayal
New Times
Up for Grabs
Limited Time
A New Enemy
Risks
The Queen and more
Stars
Stories
Food
Where it all began
New gear
Start of a Final Battle
Hell on the battlefield
Difficult Decisions
Breathe
Control
The Blood on my Hands
Alive
Secrets
A dream come true
Not Over Yet
A New World
Dare-devil
Tired
As the Nights Pass
Candidates
Memories
Memories (pt. 2)
Forgetting
Plans for the Future
Night Train
Back
Offers
Truth
The Crown (pt. 1)
The Crown (pt.2)
Party
Declaration of War
Surprises
Reunited... kind of
Home
Arrangements
Queen to queen
Events
Business
!Info that you didnt know you needed but you know now!
Tricks
Beginning of the End
The Paths
Is this how it ends?
Final Authors note

Survivor

636 17 0
By Aurorasol1

I had watched the man burn to death until the flame went out. Porco had already gone to the enemies trench to kill the rest of them along with Pieck - the Cart Titan. She had armour on her back and head along with a machine gun that the Panzer Unit used. The Panzer Unit was always with Pieck in these situations.

By the looks of it, we were winning. The next part was to invade and destroy their HQ to finish this war. We already had a plan to obliviate this place but we needed to buy time for the blimp to come by.

I pick both Falco and Gabi up from the ground and sprint back to the trenches where I meet everyone else.

"Are you guys okay?!" Zofia asks.

"You guys were pretty reckless out there." Udo adds.

"We managed to save 800 soldiers though!" Gabi celebrates as she starts to put her clothes back on. Then I remember I left mine above the trench.

"Ugh. I really cannot be bothered." I sigh.

"I'll go get your clothes." Udo offers.

"No. I'll get new ones when the time comes." I pat the top of his head. I look up to the sky and see a bright flare up go up into the sky. "And now is that time." I climb over the side of the trench and walk forward a bit. "I'll catch you all later if I come back alive."

I had been practising a new technique I had read about in a book. I could go into titan form like Eren. I could actually be inside the Titan while controlling it. All I had to do was to clap three times and place my hands on the ground which was exactly what I did.

"Titan." A flash of lightning hits the ground and I feel myself being lifted off the ground. I see muscles starting to form around me until my vision is transferred to the Titan. I was once again a 15 meter titan. I was a bit different from last time though.

I had purple muscles and skin covering some of my body. My eyes were orange and yellow with a white pupil and I had flames reaching away from the upper part of my arms.

I take a step back and turn around to the other candidates. I nod at them and start to sprint towards the enemy trenches.

The flare was to signal for any remaining soldiers on the battlefield to retreat. I reach Porco and Pieck and signal that the real mission had started. I keep running forward until I see the walls that protected the Mid-East Alliance HQ.

"So it's finally begun then."

————————————

I made it to the fortress of the enemy and I stood outside the walls that surrounded it; Fort Slava. They reminded me of the walls back in Paradis.

I slap myself. "Don't get distracted, (Y/n). Let's just finish this."

"Sure right let's finish this." I hear a faint voice say. I turn around and see no one there.

"Who just said that? It's probably my head." I convince myself before I peek my head over the wall. There was a canon right in-front of my eye and there were people stood along the top of the wall too. They all stared at me and it seemed that all conflict had stopped for a few seconds. I move closer to the canon, knowing they weren't going to do anything since they were scared.

I look up and the scared soldiers do the same. There were multiple white parachute coming from high in the sky - they were the people who were going to be turned into pure titans. There was a blimp flying slowly away and Vice Chief Reiner and War Chief Zeke were in there. I hear a loud shout, not from around me but from above me. I cover my ears so the sound doesn't entirely reach me. It was Zeke's yell which meant it was time for the pure titans to arrive.

I quickly turn back to the enemy soldiers, who still were looking up at the flying people, and I use one of my legs to do a high kick and slide across the top of the wall. It left a trail of blood behind my foot and then loud thuds are heard along with small shakes in the ground. The titans had arrived.

I climb over the wall and land on the other side of it. I look up and see another parachute. It was probably Reiner because Zeke needed this place clearing before he could transform. I wave to him to show it's safe to come down and I lead him backwards. My back hits the wall and I stay still.

A large explosion is heard along with lighting. Reiner had transformed and was coming straight towards me as a fast speed. I swiftly move out the way and let him fall onto the wall.

"You can now call that wall, Maria." I cringe at my poor joke. I look over and see the Armoured kneeling down with a broken wall behind him. I cover my mouth to hide a small smile on my face.

The Armoured starts to run around the inside of the wall and he destroys any canons or people on it. I saw four canons, he hadn't reached yet, and they all started to shoot at him. They were obviously loaded with anti-Titan ammo since Reiner's arms were severely damaged. One more blast from somewhere else manages to hit him one more time and he falls sideways into the wall with his arm falling off. It was another armoured train going up along the wall.

"I could stay here and watch but what good would that do?" I say in my head. "He might be my greatest enemy but I have to choose the wiser choice for survival."

The train has another few shots at Reiner but he moves out the way and continues to run along the inside of the wall. He teaches it and then breaks straight through it. His arm was torn off all the way to his shoulder and he was healing. I look next to him and see he missed a canon. It was facing towards his head. I start to run towards Reiner before the soldiers decide to shatter his skull to bits until they get crushed by two massive hands with claws. It was Porco.

I continue to run towards them but then I look to my side. There were four canons facing towards me. I turn around to them in a split second and make an 'X' shape with my lower arms in-front of my face. The canons go off but the soldiers seemed to load it with normal ammo, so the canon balls hit the shield, I created with my hands, and deflect back straight towards them.  I wipe the remains of the off the other side of the wall and let the pure titans eat them.

I decide to walk the rest of the way to the two boys and we look around. Reiner grabs the train off the track and uses it as a shield. Porco starts to jump from roof to roof and destroys anyone he sees. I stay with Reiner but keep my distance away. He takes the train and uses it to kill any remaining solider on the wall. He seemed to have done that successfully and we had wiped out everyone inside Fort Slava.

We all look up and see one last parachute as the blimp starts to leave. It was Zeke. Me and Porco move away so we don't get caught up in his transformation.

A large light comes from the sky and something comes towards the ground and it makes a thud sound. Dust starts to take over our vision and it starts to clear up after a bit of time. The beast Titan was stood in-front of us and he reached out to some metal barrels that were piled nearby.

"War is a horrible thing, isn't it." He asks us but no one could really rely unless we got out of Titan form. He walks to the side of the wall, where there was a large hole in the middle, and looked forward over the sea that was at the bottom of the hill. There were boats and ships just near the coast and Zeke throws the barrels at them. Lots of flashes come from the boats and time seemed to stop for a second.

"Huh?!" Zeke exclaims before a load of bullets come flying our way. I see Reiner run in-front of Zeke and then I start to sprint so I get in-front of Reiner. I put my lower arms in an 'X' shape again to create a shield near my face. My eyes widen as the bullets go through my shield and leave holes where they entered. They start to tear through my skin and muscles in my elbows and the lower half of both my arms soon fall off. The bullets come flying straight through my shoulders and head and I feel myself loose balance.

"Damn anti-Titan bullets." I say before everything disappears.

———————————-

A stinging pain lands on my cheek as the others stand around me. I felt weak. I was weak. I didn't fight back.

"We don't want you here. You might be a spy or traitor. Like last time." A voice come from one of the figures. They were all faceless but I could recognise them from their hair - they were my old friends apart from one which was Eren.

"You know I would never betray you unless you really ask for it." I reply.

"You are going to become a monster just like him." They all point behind me so I turn around and see another figure. It looked exactly like Eren but without a face.

"You know what? Maybe he is a monster. Maybe I'm the monster here." I turn back around to them and give them a disgusted look.

"Maybe we're both monsters." The figure from behind me says. "Maybe we are the reason for all these 'incidents'. Join me. We can both be monsters and make sure no one from the outside can touch our island again. We can get freedom and live in peace." He offers.

"So you're saying you want me to help you destroy half the planet so no one will harm anyone within the walls again? Is that what you call freedom?" I ask him - not even turning back.

"Yes. No one will harm anyone on Paradis and we can live our lives how we want." He replies.

"What is the real reason you want me to join you, Eren." I close my eyes and wait for his response. I suddenly start thinking about Isabel and Farlan but their faces were scribbled out. I couldn't remember their faces - or was it someone trying to make me forget?

"I know you saw them. Your old best friends. You want revenge. I want revenge. If it wasn't for Marley, they wouldn't be dead and you know that." He explains.

I turn around and start to walk towards him. He had grown taller - a lot taller - and now I had to literally look up to the sky to see him. It was quite intimidating since I had only grown a few inches taller.

"If you want me to commit mass murder with you, force me." I tell him.

"Or you could come with me?" Another voice says. It was an unfamiliar voice that I have never heard of. It was a male voice and it was quite deep in tone. I look slightly left of me and see another person standing there. "Hi." They wave at me.

"And who the hell are you?" I raise an eyebrow.

He had white hair with a single red stripe on the front. He was quite tall and wore a ripped white shirt along with black pants. He had two fiery horn coming out his head and orange and yellow eyes with a white pupil.

"You could say I am another version of you but I am me." He tries to explain. I stay silent and look at him in confusion. "Okay. I am me. I am the thing that gives you your power and I will sometimes do what you order me to do if you accept my offer. Other times, you do things yourself."

"That makes a bit more sense I guess. What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I came here to give you a chance for us to work together to stop all conflict against Paradis - without destroying the world." He replies. "Many people refuse because they believe Paradis is a bad place, but I can't tell you what to pick."

"What is required if I agree to this?" I ask.

"Nothing is required. All that happens is that I can talk to you from inside your head and we can switch positions in your body." He explains.

"And we can do anything we want?" I take a step towards him.

"Sure we can. You don't really want to be following that maniac around do you?" He asks.

I keep walking towards him until I am right in-front of him. "So I can either stay in Marley, go with Eren, go with Paradis or go with you? Considering what the others have said... I'll take the offer... I'll find my own way to get freedom."

"Great! Now all I need you to do is walk through here!" A bright light starts to form in-front of me and the man and it creates a door-shape.

I turn back to see the faceless figures of my friends and stare at the one with Levi's haircut. "I'm so sorry. Just remember this is my decision and I will fix this world. Even if it means dying."

I turn back around and walk through the light.

I open my eyes and a blinding light enters them. I use one of my hands to block the light and I let out a small yawn. I felt something cold on my forehead but I my body already felt awfully cold on top of that. I hear small chatters coming from across the room so I slightly turn my head to see who it was. 

"Why is it so cold?" I faintly ask the boys.

"Take it easy and relax for a few hours. You seemed to have developed a little fever while you were sleeping." Porco explains.

"We didn't want to wake you up since you needed rest." Reiner adds on.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"We are in a little village near the coast - where Zeke was aiming for." Reiner tells me.

"Okay then. That means we will be leaving soon, right?"

"Yes. When the sun is completely set." Porco replies to me.

"Oh and Porco." I catch his attention. "What Titan do you possess? I've never seen anything like that; out of interest."

"You know the Jaw Titan? Yep, that's me." He points at himself with a small grin on his face.

"Jaw Titan?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yes. I inherited it from a girl called Ymir. She supposedly stole the Jaw away from us many years ago." He explains.

"Ymir..." I mutter to myself.

"Is everything alright?" Porco asks.

"She used to kno—" I cut Reiner's sentence short.

"No. Everything's fine." I convince him before slowly closing my eyes again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 7.9K 140
ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪɴ ʙʏ Kᴇɴɴʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ᴛ...
132 6 8
∘₊✧──── 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐇𝐔𝐆 ˗ˏˋ𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙚𝙙? 𝙚...
after you By jade

Fanfiction

42 6 7
you moved to chicago with your dad to live with your new step and new step brother, you think of this as a fresh new start. you met a boy named eren...
8.7K 264 7
𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐗 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐫 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞�...