My Bride (✔)

By itsyourblackrose

(Unedited read at your own risk.) He is extrovert , she is introvert He has everything , She has nothing He... More

Characters
Avni
Marraige
Mrs Avni neil khanna
His imperfect bride
Two Choices
Her broken self
Are we made for each other??
First step
Broken hopes
New Beginning
Little lover??
Something is changing
Anger and hurt
Embroilment
Her pain His care
His Anger her self respect
I dont have a choice
Kiss of love or solicitude
My Bride or My forced Bride
Truth
Taking care
Stay away from me
College
Proposal
You have a baby???
Shopping
Protecting her
Confession And Dinner date??
Were you having a date wifey?
Changed Neil Confused Avni
Caring Neil
Confused Avni
Her Dilemma
Impasse
Party
His Ladydon
Promise
Exams and Panick Avni
Her Decision
His Ignorance
I love her
Angry Hubby Drunken Wife
Broken Avni
Surgery
Getting her back
Clearing things out
Do..I love him??
Birthday
Lots of surprises and the final Confession(Last Part)
Epilogue
Thank you.

Misunderstanding.

16.7K 667 67
By itsyourblackrose

Chapter 8

After breakfast, everyone was sitting together and having chit-chat as today was sunday. Whereas Avni was just hearing them silently time to time humming or giving short answers when someone asked her something.

"Neil, so when are you shifting back to your penthouse."Prakash asked Neil, gaining others' attention.

"Dad, I am thinking of moving there they after  tomorrow  as I have an important meeting tomorrow ."Neil said, making him nod, and they again started to talk about the bussiness.

"Avni putter, can you bring me a cup of tea?"Bebe said, making her nod.

"Yes, bebe, why not. Umm..Ma, papaji should I bring something for you too, "Avni asked

"Naah...putter, we are okay,"they said, making her nod. Then she glanced at Neil that if he wanted something but seeing him not saying anything she just silently went.

Walking inside the kitchen, Avni made tea for bebe, then took out the juice from the refrigerator, and she started pouring it into the glasses for others. Then she took out a small bottle and was going to mix it in the tea but was stopped by someone.

"What are you mixing?? You want to harm my bebe?? How dare you??"Neil asked, holding her hands tightly and taking them from her hand.

"No.. you.."Avni was going to say but was cut off by him.

"What?? Now you are again going to make some excuses, right? But now I will show it to the family and they will know your true colour."Neil said before dragging her out where the whole family was sitting, gaining their attention.

"Neil, what happened??And Avni are you okay??"Shweta asked him, then looked at Avni, seeing him holding her.

"Yes...yes..Ma,"Avni said, struggling in his hold, trying to free herself.

"Mom.. I am telling you the truth she was mixing something in Bebe's tea. When I caught her red handed."He said, looking at her with disgust, making others shocked while she shook her head, staring them while crying.

"Leave her hand,"Shweta said, walking near her.

"But mom..."Neil started but was cut off by  her.

"Neil, I said leave her hand,"Shweta said, making him nod, and he slowly left her hand.

"M...Ma..a..I..did...didnt....."Avni said while crying hardly, making Shweta's eyes teary too.

"Shh... I know you didn't do anything."Shweta said, hugging her while caressing  her hairs, trying to calm her.

"Mom, I myself saw her mixing some tablets in bebe's cup,"Neil argued.

"Enough is enough, Neil. dont say anything without knowing  the truth,"Bebe said

"Yes, Neil, maybe you just misunderstand things," Prakash said, making him look at her in disbelief that now his family is supporting an outsider instead of their own son.

"You guys really think that I am lying."Neil asked, feeling hurt.

"We are not saying that we just said that maybe you have misunderstands things."Shweta said

"I dont have any misunderstanding. "Neil said sternly.

"Avni putter you tell. What really happened."Bebe asked, making  her up her lashes at her.

"Bebe, after making tea for you and served juice for others when I remembered that today you didn't have your meds, which doctor told me to give you every week. But knowing that  will not have them by yourself as you dont like them, I thought to mix it in your tea."Avni said in between her hiccups.

"Avni, are you talking about those meds which last time bebe hid them because of which she fainted."Shweta asked, making her nod silently, making him shocked.

"If you want, you can check it or call the doctor uncle to,"Avni mumbled, staring down, making him look at the bottle only to feel guilty.

"It's okay, putter. we trust you dont need to explain anything else."Shweta said, making her nod.

"Ma, Bebe, can I go."Avni asked, still looking down.

"Yeah, putter you go and rest a while,"Bebe said, making  her nod then she went.

"Mom..dad..Bebe.I am sorry,"Neil said, looking at them after she left.

"You dont need to say sorry to us. Say it to her whom you accused for something she didn't even dom, "Shweta said.

"Yes, Neil, go manofy her. Maybe because of the misunderstanding  still you hurted her. She is your wife. You should try to understand her " Bebe said before leaving, followed by others.

I think Bebe is right.

I really shouldn't have done this.

I think I should say sorry to her.

Thinking this, he walked to his room ,but no one was there looking around he saw that the washroom door was closed.

She must be inside.

When his phone rang.

"Hello..yeah..keep them ready. Okay, I am coming, "he said, then walked out, glancing at the door at last.
At night, after dinner, Neil was sitting in his room waiting for her. It's been two days of that incident and two days since he last saw her. As after that day he didn't see her ,she came after he slept and left before he woke up. At breakfast and dinner time to she didn't come in front of him. It's like she is avoiding him completely, which he somewhere felt bad. He was feeling like a burden was placed in his heart.

So he decided that today he would  not sleep till  he said sorry to her.

Closing her book, Avni glances  at the clock only to notice that it was 2 in the morning, so she decided to go to his room as he must have slept till now. It's been two since she is trying to ignore  him, as now enough is enough for her. He can't just degrade her every time.  She too have  self-respect. If they can't make other happy, then  its better to be distant than hurting other.

Walking to his room, she slowly started  to walk to his room. Entering inside, she was going to move toward the balcony when she suddenly she heard a voice making her jump.

"Where were you??"He asked her again, making her up her lashes at him, but then she again lowered them.

"I asked you something where you were till this late."He asked

"In the terrace."She said, staring down and going to move away when she heard him again.

"Actually.. I wanted to apologise  for my mistake."He said, making her turn to him being shocked.

"I am sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like that without knowing the reality. "He said

Well, you really are unaware  of many things.

And I really dont know whether I should tell you or not.

Upping her lashes, she saw him staring, looking at her, making  her feel some unknown emotions, so she quickly lowered her lashes and slowly nodded , not knowing what else to say.

When somewhere she herself is not honest in this relationship, then how can she expect him to be perfect.
.
.
The next day after breakfast, they  left in his car to his penthouse. Their journey was of 6hours ,yet the whole ride was silent without them speaking a word to each other. He didn't glance at her , she didn't try and kept looking outside .

The journey came to a halt when they reached his penthouse. He got down from the car without saying anything while she just followed him behind without saying anything. While the driver parked the car and carried their luggage.

She stood in the elevator with him and stood behind him. Her heart was beating at alarming rate like it would explode anytime as they were first time this close alone in such a small place. Luckily, before it happened, the door opened, and both came out. He came out first, and then she stepped out. He entered the pass code into the security panel, and when clicking the sound of opening the door lock came, he opened the door and stepped in first.

Once Avni came inside, her step halt stopped her from moving any further. Her heartbeat had already been spent at an alarming rate , Now skipped a beat because the scene in front of her was worth it. Her eyes became wide to see the beauty of the house. She was in awe of the beauty of the house that she almost forgot that whose house is this and with whom she came here.the first thing that caught her eyes was the breathtaking skyline view which can be seen through the large glass window of the living room. Wow....just..... wow

When she first came in mehta mansion, she never cared about admiring the beauty of the house because how can she admire a prison? Yes, that mansion was one type of prison for her where she was never allowed to do anything without their permission. She was never allowed to exit her room whenever any guest or any outsider came.  They never introduced her with anyone. Because of them, she got nightmares she never allowed herself to admire her own beauty she never.....leave it. They even tried to bribe Bebe so that they could marry Riya instead of her but couldn't be successful . As Bebe dont know, he only wanted Avni for her grandson. She even offered them a million worth of deal to make them agree, and even her family thought that getting something would be better than being left empty-handed ,so they too agreed. As a result, here she is standing with him as his bride, whom he dont know why hate the most.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a voice full of agitation.

"Are u gonna stand there, or are you gonna come and see ur room ?

When she looked at him, he was already standing in the middle of stairs, putting his hands in his pants pocket... looking extremely handsome

Well, when Riya wanted to marry him ,the man with whom Avni was forced to marry, but she didn't imagine him to be this much handsome...

Shut up !!

Her mind screamed, interrupting her thoughts

Avni looked down and slowly nodded. Then he stopped in front of a room

"See, this is ur room, and beside yours is mine. Do whatever u wanna do, but don't bother me,"he said sternly, making her nod.

Neil - look at me when I talk to u he grumbled firmly she didn't look up she didn't have the courage to look at him.

" I don't like to repeat myself I said look at me and speak in word did u understand "he said making her nod and she immediately looked up and met his eyes ,his beautiful eyes were void of any emotion like he is going to kill her

Oh god, is he really going to kill me ??

He kept looking at her angrily

Oh god, now why is he glaring me

To kill me??

No!!

Her mind screamed

Then

For ur answer, stupid

Oh yeah!! What??

Neil was going to say something

Avni - I...I under...under...understood

Why u r stuttering avni

Be brave

Ya brave like now u r behaving, right!!

Her mind replied sarcastically

He opened his mouth to speak something but he shook his head and turned to leave  but his step come to halt , he again turned around and stared at her clenching his jaws , he walked forward but she stood rooted at her place unable to move he stood few inches away from her she looked  down and nervously licked her lips

His watched her action carefully somewhere he felt attracted toward her.
No... I shouldn't be feeling this way. Not till I know her true colours.
.
.
Next morning. As it is said, every morning brings new hope and positivity. And for Avni, she too decided that from now she will only concentrate on herself and will try to be normal like him, but deep down, she knew that she couldn't.

For him, he was forced, but she ,she was also not dying to marry him like he thought. Yes, he's handsome, but still, she was forced into it. The only difference between them is that he have people to complain about, but she have no one with whom she can complain and share her pain andhappinesses she only have loneliness.

She got up with so many thoughts in her mind but with a new hope that maybe he wants her to stay away for him then okay she will also not bother him. Maybe it is good for both of them.

She was going toward her suitcase when suddenly a wave shot up through her lower abdomen, making her cry painfully.

Cupping her lower abdomen, she fell on her knees, clenching her both eyes tightly in pain. Meds. She didn't take them for the last 2 days.

I...i need to find them.

After sometimes when her pain subsided a little, she slowly got up with the help of the thing placed near her.

Reaching near her suitcase, she put it on the bed and immediately took out her meds, which were in the side chain of her handbag.

After taking her meds, she signed deeply.

She forgot to take them.

Taking out her clothes and other stuff from the suitcase.

She thought first to take a bath then to arrange other stuff.

After taking the shower, she wore her normal jeans and a red off shoulder top.

She dried her wet hair and neatly braided her waist length black with little brown hair . Her silky smooth hair compliments her.

She loves her hair.

But she never left them open ,all the time either her hair are braided or in a bun not because they are not good but because her aunt always use to taunt her saying that they look hideous and she don't want anyone to bad mouthed her mother.

As her father used to say that they are just like her mother.

Smiling to herself, she glanced at the watch. It was 7 so she decided to cook breakfast. Walking down, she entered inside the kitchen when she saw someone there. A woman in his mid-50s talking with some other girls. She saw her and stopped.

"Good morning Mrs khanna I am molly cook of Mr khanna and they are house cleaners and for other works."the lady said, making Avni nod.

"You are very beautiful just the way Mrs khanna described you.A perfect match for Mr Neil."Hearing Avni felt her cheeks heated, and she blushed.

"Please call me Avni. Hearing Mrs Khanna makes me feel older."Avni said, making her laugh.

"But how can I call you by your name.? It will be inappropriate as you are the wife of my boss."Mrs Molly said

"Please, I insist,"Avni said, making her smile.

"Okay,"she said, making Avni smile.

"Let me help you with the dishes,"Avni said

"No..no ...Mrs...umm.no need to do this I will do it. You just sit and enjoy, "Mrs Molly said

"No.. pleaseI really like cooking. Oh idea why dont today I make breakfast for you all. Yeah, it will be a good idea. Now you sit here and let me make it all, "Avni said, making her widen.

"No..no..Mrs...Avni..I will...."Mrs Molly was going to say but was cut off by her.

"No..today its my first day, so I will cook. Now you just sit here and enjoy, "Avni said, repeating her dialogue and making her smile.

"Okay, I will not make breakfast, but at least let me help you,"Mrs Molly insisted on making her sign.

"Okay, but only help."Avni said, making her nod while smiling.

Soon, Avni started to make breakfast for all of them as today was her first day with so she wants to treat everyone.
.
.
.
"Ready,"Avni said happily, making others smile.

"Wow, you have made so many dishes in such a small time. And they all look delicious. "Mrs Molly said  staring at the dishes shockingly. Well, she had made Aaloo puri's, veg sandwiches, pancakes, waffles,noodles, and at last the Kimchi  which Mrs Molly had already prepared.

"Yes, now let's place it on the dining table,"Avni said, then started to place all the dishes one by one on the dining table with the help of Mrs Molly. She was moving to the dining table while talking to Mrs Molly when suddenly she bumped into someone and was going to fall but was held by someone.

Not feeling any pain, she slowly opened her eyes only to meet with the chocolate ones.

Little messy as I was really not sure what to write. And yeah, in chapter 4, I have changed the gold card to blank check. A gold card will be given to her later.

P/s-its unedited, so ignore the mistakes.

Lots of love to you all.

Love you all

Itsyourblackrose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 6.9K 50
"I promise you baby girl that you will never be able to go away from me. You are mine, Mine to beat, mine to play and mine to touch." He whispered in...
157K 4.1K 23
Saanvika Niranjan Agrawal, a successful chartered accountant, a girl with no needs, dreams, and life itself....... Lost her father when she was 13 an...
186K 14.1K 54
What happens when Avni gets to marry her boss for 3 months but one of them end up falling in love with the other ?❤️ Plz give it a try .. because I...
263K 30.1K 164
[ This is the first book written by me, so in this you may find many grammar mistakes and other types of mistakes, So read the book at your own risk...