Bigfoot

Por LadyAutumn17

Sasquatch, Bushman, Treeman, Stone Giant, Ape Man, Hairy Man, Wild Men, Big Foot.... All names for the same c... Más

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43. - The End

24.

12.5K 512 35
Por LadyAutumn17

Deep throat singing came from all around her. The voices going in and out at all different times. The rhythm was scary and hypnotic.

"Am I supposed to be sleepy?" Azzalea asked, looking around to no one.

The thick smoke filled the hut she laid in making her unable to see. It stung her throat and eyes. Azzalea coughed. Her entire mouth felt like cotton.

She trusted River. He had stripped her to nothing inside this strange hut and laid her in this bird nest looking bed. She found the way the twigs were interlaced fascinating. It must've taken someone a lot of time.

Azzalea had wanted to sit up. But he insisted she lay down and kept putting his hand on her belly, grunting and looking awfully concerned.

"I love you." He whispered to her. He wrapped what Azzalea thought was thin gold chains around her shoulders, cascading down her chest and over her breasts. Then proceeded to cover her with a thin layer of dried moss.

It felt weird to have the dried stuff on her body.

"I love you." She whispered back.

There was nothing in this hut. Azzalea felt like she had been presented to the head guy like a present. River had bathed her the night before and put jeweled clips in her hair.

There was a brief moment of silence and then the head Bigfoot had spoke. Whatever he had said, River bowed and looked to her smiling. It must've been something good.

She almost started to panic as the weird smelling smoke started rolling into the tiny hut she laid in. "River?" Azzalea looked around.

The singing increased as the smoke got thicker and thicker. The gray clouds kept rolling in from somewhere, not letting up for anything.

The chanting sounds like they were saying the vowel letters over and over again, in different rhythms and deep tones.

The sound of a drum came from nowhere. It sounds like one of those bass drums Azzalea would hear in the marching bands at parades.

Boom.

Boom.

Boom. Boom. Boom.

The chanting sounded like A and E, both sounding at the same time, but by different people. The tones going in and out, quicker and quicker.

Boom.

"River?"

Azzalea's heart was speeding up quicker than she liked. Surely this smoke is not good for the baby.

The A's and E's continued but a random Oooooo, came in and out.

Boom.

Bada boom.

Boom.

Sounded like someone had hit drum sticks together.

Azzalea was done. She was ready to get out of there. She tried to set up, but something was weighing her down. She felt like the moss was now a net, tied to the ground to hold her in place.

Boom.

Bada boom.

The clash of symbols.

Aaaaa, e, aaaa, oo, oo

Bada Boom.

Crash.

Sticks smacking together.

Azzalea couldn't breathe. The smoke was too thick. She could fill it in her chest. "River!"

She tried to struggle against whatever was holding her down. She managed to free her arm, but the weight was too much. It felt like it was almost numb.

Blackness started to over take her eyes. "River." She called out weakly. "River?"

She collapsed under the moss.

~~~~~~

"Prophecy?" River inquired.

His grandfather, Briar, looked at him with confusion and scratched at his black beard. "Do you not know?"

River shook his head. He looked to Azzalea who offered him some food off her plate. He declined it with a smile. "Poor Fawn, you need your strength. It has been a trip."

Briar shook his head. "Why are you here then?"

River retold the story of the bear attack. How he heard the voice of his mother and father, but yet he still lives. His grandfather listened with interest.

"Young River, you are blessed to still be here." Briar sighed with a growl. "I assumed you knew and that's why you are here, but not many young giants know."

"Then tell me grandfather."

"It's not my place to tell you the future, but it has been foretold, a half human half giant will be conceived. Intended to unite the two worlds of human and giant once again. Humans have lost their way and destroyed our Earth. Giants want war and to end the creatures who harm mother Earth. The halfling is to prevent that."

River listened in disbelief. "My child?"

Briar shrugged. "You are not the first to breed with a human, but she is the first one who was willing to bred. That's why the Chief didn't kill you where you stood. The female's trust in you saved your hide."

"Then it is likely she and our youngling will be sworn into the tribe."

Briar nodded and looked around as if someone was listening. "The elders would think the Chief a fool for not allowing it. Better to be on the good side of our halfling than lose the war to the humans."

River shook his head. "Why must there be war?"

Briar made a noise deep in his chest. "That's the only way humans know how to solve things and I'm not sure giants are much better."

River sat with his brows furrowed together. He did not want his child to bear the weight of the world on its shoulders. It wasn't fair. It wasn't his younglings job to unite the two kinds. He just wanted to be a great father and mate, that was all.

Azzalea had noticed his worried look and sat her plate down. She went over and climbed in his lap, running over his forehead with her soft fingers.

River kissed her sweet lips. "My Fawn."

"I'm sure everything is going to be ok, my grandson." He said lightly and stood up. "Come, I will show you where the hot ponds are for bathing. It will be good for both of you to clean up before tomorrow."

~~~~~

Azzalea could feel the heat as soon as they entered the cave. It felt like forever since she had a warm bath and now that the promise was near, she wanted it bad.

Torches were lit throughout the whole thing.

The old Bigfoot had taken them far back into the cave.

Azzalea looked away as they passed other sasquatches bathing. Jealousy hit her when they passed a group of females. They didn't try to cover themselves as River passed them. Instead she swore they giggled and stood up higher from the water.

River sensed Azzalea's tension when they passed the breeder females. They were the group who simply mated for the exchange of goods or trades. He had no interest in them or any other female. His heart belonged to the human holding his hand.

They were nearing the back of the cavern and turned off into another little corridor.

"This one is very private." His grandfather said and nodded. "I feel your mate would be more comfortable in here, away from the others." He shot a look at the agitated female.

Azzalea looked up to River as the other Bigfoot left them alone. He lit another torch that was sitting beside the pond of warm water and then started to strip.

She sighed and folded her arms across her chest. It had never crossed Azzalea's mind that she was going to have to compete with any other females. There was no way she could compare to the group they had passed.

They were tall, thin, full breasted and looked like goddesses swimming in the water, while she had cellulite on her thighs, her hair kept tangles, and Azzalea was pretty sure even though she was already pretty heavy, her stomach was starting to feel bloated all the time.

River held his hand out to Azzalea. "My Fawn, you are everything to me."

Azzalea got in his arms and River had them both in the warm water. She curled up against him and laid her head on his shoulder, sighing.

"River and Azzalea?" River whispered into her ear.

She nodded. "River and Azzalea."

River never knew what it was. The scent of his female so close to him, the slight warm current playing against them, or the fact that he felt his mate needed a little reassurance, but desire once again burned in his chest .

He helped bathe his human and wash her hair. The soap his grandfather gave him smelled like honey. River watched Azzalea close her eyes as the scent came to her own nose, breathing it in deeply. She made a noise of appreciation.

River lifted her slightly from the water and nipped at her breasts. Azzalea thrusted herself against him, encouraging his mouth to take her nipple.

Azzalea was already so beautiful, but when she started to fall and release, River was always in awe. The way her face twisted in pleasure as he inserted his fingers inside of her, River could release himself.

Her body clamped around his constantly moving fingers and he felt her release and she shook all over, quietly moaning River's name against his chest.

Her chest heaved as she caught her breath. River couldn't help but lick at her neck and back down to her nipples.

River had been so caught up in Azzalea and her beauty, he didn't notice the two male giants who approached them. He stopped his nibbling and turned his eyes up to them.

They stood looking at him, completely unclothed. Both were young. One looked to him with a smirk.

Azzalea jumped when she heard the foreign growl and pressed herself deeper into River.

"It's after sunset. It is the male's turn to bathe. Female's aren't supposed to be here now."

River didn't realize how long they had been soaking, but he wasn't about to apologize to two young males. He came from a long line of dominant males from both sides of his family. He knew these young ones had no idea who he was or much of his family.

Azzalea tried not to look, but it was hard not to notice their hard cocks standing straight out. It made her very nervous. If they were so horny, why didn't they stop at those sasquatches at the front of the cave.

River straightened his back and raised his head. He found it distasteful they didn't try to hide their cocks from a mated, pregnant female. It caused a growl to come from his chest. He knew they heard it because they shifted on their feet.

There was something about being around other males, that brought out his instinct. Especially the one to protect his mate at all cost.

"Turn your backs." His deep low voice commanded. He thought for just a moment they might have protested, using the sunset as a reason to not.

They complied.

River quickly lifted his Azzalea from the water and she wrapped herself in the fur blanket River had brought. He pulled himself from the water, not bothering to cover.

He allowed the two males to turn back around, this time knowing their place. He was taller, older, and wiser. His cock was longer and thicker. It stood erect and ready.

They dipped their head as River passed them, carrying his mate.

Before leaving the cave, River put on his leg coverings. He carried Azzalea all the way back to his grandfather's hut.

Briar had made a pallet for them in an adjoining room.

River laid his precious pregnant female down on the soft fur with a sigh.

"My sweet, sweet Fawn. Soon you will understand everything."

Next update will be April 29, 2021!

With much love,

~Autumn

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

25.7K 1.7K 36
"I don't want to bruise you with my fists...I want to bruise you with my lips." -- Gabriella Marquez, one of the increasingly famous UFC fighters in...
280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...
365K 10.2K 33
Not an ordinary wrong person story ------ Elvira Mitrea may seem like a regular teenage girl but she is so much more than what shows on the outside G...
84.4K 1.8K 19
"Mikaela," he says her name, loving the way it rolls off his tongue "What do you want from me?" She has her arms folded "Your love.I've been watchi...