Go with the Flow โœจ~/ Sk8 the...

By Shamamaley

[COMPLETED] " have fun and just go with the flow " ~ " Take me back to those... More

Characters ๐Ÿ”ด
All About Y/N Zion
Ep 1. Skateboard pt. I
Ep. 1 ๐Ÿ›น pt. 2
ep. 1 ๐Ÿ›น๐Ÿ›น pt. 3
ep2 ๐Ÿ›น pt. 1
Ep.2 ๐Ÿ›น๐Ÿ›น pt. 2
ep. 2 ๐Ÿ›น๐Ÿ›น๐Ÿ›น pt. 3
ep 3 ๐Ÿ›น pt 1.
ep 3. ๐Ÿ›น๐Ÿ›น pt 2
Ep4 ๐Ÿ›น pt.1
ep 4 ๐Ÿ›น๐Ÿ›น pt. 2
Ep.5 ๐Ÿ›น pt.1
Ep. 5 ๐Ÿ›น๐Ÿ›น Pt. 2
ep 5. ๐Ÿ›น๐Ÿ›น๐Ÿ›นpt 3
Ep. 6 ๐Ÿ›น Pt. 1
Ep. 6 ๐Ÿ›น๐Ÿ›น pt. 2
ep 6. ๐Ÿ›น๐Ÿ›น๐Ÿ›น pt. 3
Ep . 7 ๐Ÿ›น pt. 1
Ep. 7. ๐Ÿ›น๐Ÿ›น pt. 2
Ep. 8 ๐Ÿ›น pt. 1
Ep. 9 ๐Ÿ›น
Ep. 10. ๐Ÿ›น
Ep. 11 . ๐Ÿ›น pt. 1
Ep. 11. ๐Ÿ›น๐Ÿ›น pt. 2
Ep. 12 ๐Ÿ›น๐Ÿ›น
Ep. 12 ๐Ÿ›น๐Ÿ›น . #2
Truth Untold ๐Ÿ—๏ธ
Finale , Extras ร— bloopers ๐Ÿ™

ep. 8 ๐Ÿ›น๐Ÿ›น Pt. 2

1.7K 60 48
By Shamamaley

( 3rd person PoV )

The Tournament at S has already begun it's first Night.

The Individuals who were able to pass the Qualifiers were.

Adam
Miya
Langa
Joe
Cherry
SNAKE
Shadow
Fuzzy
Noir

.
.
.
.
( Change scene )
( Still 3rd person POv)
.
.
.
.

Langa Arrived into his respectful Classroom , and Got greeted by his Classmates , tho missing a Certain Greet from Someone , he looked to his side to look at His Red headed Bestfriend , to see him Looking Outside the Window.

" Morning , Reki " Langa spoke trying to get to talk to his best friend.
But to his avail the Red head only responded with a Small
" Hey " not even bothering to Bat An Eye on Him.

But Langa didn't stop there and Tried to pursue another Conversation.
" I got into the Qualifiers " Langa exclamaimed to Reki , in his usual Tone. The one he uses when he's with Reki or Y/n a more lively voice that his Usual Monotone.

Reki didn't rather Care , and Kept staring outside the window only humming in response to Langa.
" It has nothing to do with me Tho "
Exclamaimed back Reki.

Langa , felt a bit stung by the answer and replaced the Hopeful look into his face with a Sad one. While Reki Continued to Look Outside the window.  Completely aware of Langa's look

Not long After their Teacher Arrived about start the class , Someone arrived being professionally Late as Usual.

" Mornin " Y/n spoke while Entering the door doing a Little Salute to the teacher Infront , which the teacher just sighed To , already used to her behavior.

" Ya know , Zion you're the only person I know that Drives a Luxurious sports car but still get's here Late " her Teacher Spoke

The said girl just Hummed in response and proceeded to go in her seat , nodding towards Langa in the process , and Him also Nodding back with a small Smile up his lips , while she did not even batter an Eye to the Red Head who was just a seat behind her.

This gesture didn't go unnoticed by the two teens. Langa , lost his small smile seeing her not take notice of Reki , having a little Flashback towards what happened that Night.
Even he can't imagine how to feel if that was Him in her Position that night.

Reki also Noticed that Y/n just completely ignored his existence , he slightly felt bad About the things he said , but what's done is done , and there's one thing they both knew about the said girl is that.
When u mess with her once , it might get hard getting her back.

.
.
.
.

( Y/n POv )

" I'm bored..... And I'm hungry..." I spoke slowly while laying in my bed , I could ask Our Chef to cook something for me , but I kinda wanna go out , but most restaurants would be close by Now...

Well... Maybe not a certain restaurant.

So I decided to Change my clothes , I wore an All Black Oversized T shirt , some red Sport Shorts , and wore some White socks that ended just in my ankle. And wore my Gu-Gucci flip flops, f*ck it, hit your b**ch in my socks
This a big watch, diamond drippin' off of the clock DKDNDJDJ ok ok I'll stop.

And drove to my destined Restaurant.

We driving this right here👌

.
.
.
.
.
.

As I got to my destination I saw at the door that it was 'closed'

" Meehh... It's Joe's restaurant , it's fine..... And plus I'd  just pay Extra "

As I turn to open the door ( let's pretend it's not Locked Okay )
I see Cherry and Joe Talking and It seems like they didn't notice me .

" Geez... If I was a robber they'd be dead now  hmm ... I must be John Cena Cause they can't see me "

( 3rd person PoV )

" Right now Adam's Skating all by himself "

" Don't be so ridiculous , everyone is alone when they skate " spoke Cherry back to his companion , Gorilla.

" That's not what I mean , anyone other than himself is the enemy , I guess , it feels like he's completely , Isolated " Joe Spoke Back to Cherry , which Cherry responded to.

" Why do u think That? "

" A  hunch " Joe responded back , which made Cherry Have an irk mark.
" I was a fool to ask " cherry spoke while Putting his Hand on his Face in distress

" When u lost your wallet , during our social studies , I found it using my hunch! " Joe responded back aggressively , banging his fist on the counter near Cherry

" Eehh...I thought u were gonna say something cool , Moss Head Senpai "
Spoke Another  being in the restaurant.

Which the other Two jumped Back from surprise.

" EH- EEHHH??? CHIBI-CHAN! " exclamaimed Joe towards the new comer who was sitting at One of the Tables.

" Yo! ✌️😐 " Responded Back Y/n

After Cherry composed himself he asked " so what brought you here Fu-chan? "

" Eh? I was hungry , most restaurants were closed already , well to prove a point , Marimo-senpai's also closed too , but...Im still hungry so I decided to just enter , i'd pay Double or triple if u like " answered Back Y/n now getting off The Table and Sitting next To Kaoru.

The two Man Sweat-dropped and sighed. " What would u wanna eat then Chibi? Don't worry it's on the house , and what's with my nicknames? " Asked Joe Towards the Girl who was sitting Infront of him .

" Uh... Idk what to get , what would u recommend then... And also for the nicknames... I actually don't remember your Guy's name " spoke Back Y/n scratching the back of her Neck
.

" Eh? " The older Man spoke Simultaneously

.
.
.
.
.

Joe arrived with some Italian Style Ramen which looks like this

" Oh no... " Y/n spoke seeing the Dish Served.

" Eh? What wrong Fu-chan are u allergic with anything on IT- OI GORILLA WHY DIDN'T U ASK IF SHE WAS ALLERGIC- " Kaoru went To Mom mode immediately , but he got cut offed when he heard Y/n mutter slowly.

" Chopsticks..... " Y/n spoke with a horrified look on the chopsticks in the Bowl.

Joe Laughed seeing her reaction , while Kaoru sighed and Spoke
" Come on I'll feed u "

" Wwwaaahh~  princess Bubblegum-seeeeennpaaii ~!!! " Y/n exclamaimed with Imaginary Tears in her eyes and Some Sparkles sorrounding her.

Joe laughed even more while Kauri just sat there holding the Chopsticks and Adjusting his Glasses.

.
.
.

" Eh I heard u guys talking about Adam , and I gotta agree with what Marimo-senpai said , about Adam being Isolated " spoke Y/n while Eating the food , Kaoru was Feeding her.

" See Kaoru? Even Chibi-chan Agrees with my hunch " Joe spoke smugly towards Kaoru , who was Busy feeding his Child Beside Him.

" Hm...why do u think so .. Fu-chan "
Ask Kaoru.

" Well... I don't know , it just kinda seems that He's just skateboarding to avoid Something or to distract himself with something , and he doesn't have anyone by his side..to..  not having a squad of some sort , unlike U guys , and all of these Eve thing , I think he's just finding someone who can keep up with the way he skates , to be honest if he's just finding someone he don't have to be so weird about it like bruh...chill"
Spoke back Y/n finishing the Last Bit of Ramen on her Bowl.

" ...hm..yeah.. " kaoru responded back while , wiping Y/n's  mouth with a Napkin.

" ...ya know , pinkie-senpai you're kinda like a Mom " Exclamaimed Y/n while Looking At Kaoru.

" Eh? " Kaoru reacted back , quite Shock about It.

" I didn't mean it as an Offensive thing tho  , it's just my mom and Dad are always away... To be honest I don't remember any Of my parents feeding me to eat , or wiping anything off my face... It's always... just my Butlers or Maids " spoke y/n still looking Intently At Kaoru .

Both the Older Men Looked at The girl with sympathy , both their eyes softening at her.

" Tch. Don't look at me like that , I'm completely fine and plus I turned out awesome even tho they weren't here , welp , thank you for The Food , I must get going now , I'll see u guys at S Later , bye bye✌️ " y/n exclamaimed at The two Men while Standing up and. Leaving for the door , waving to the two.

The door Chimed Indicating the Girl has now Exited the Restaurant.

" Not too Shabby eh... I guess being rich and All isn't that nice if u think about it " Joe Exclamaimed cleaning The the Counter and Picking up the Bowl , but after Picking up the Bowl he noticed a Paper underneath it.

" Eh? " He muttered seeing the Paper , this took the Attention of Kaoru which also Looked at where Joe was Looking.

" Paper? ..... More like an Envelope " Kaoru exclamaimed looking at The envelope.

Joe opened it up and..

" EEEHHH!?!? THIS IS TOO MUCH- " joe suddenly exclamaimed while seeing the Paper inside the Envelope.
But got cut off when Kaoru took the piece of Paper.

" oh- a Paper Check , this.....is too much for a bowl of Italian styled Ramen " exclamaimed Kaoru With a sweat drop looking at The Check worth 12 000¥ ( twelve Thousand Yen )  , signed By Y/n Axel Zion.

" Let's split this " spoke Kaoru
" Huh but it's my restaurant- "

" I fed Her "

" Well I cooked!! "

" I STILL FED HER "

" I WAS THE ONE WHO PREPARED THE MEAL U CHEAPSTAKE FOUR EYES! "

and the two Continued to Argue.

.
.
.
.
.
.

( Change Scene at S )
( Still 3rd person PoV )

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The Tournament at S Continues , our Favorite characters are ofcourse here today , except for a Certain Red Haired.

Langa was doing Tricks as Usual Further improving his Air Game.
While , Y/n just sat On her Board With her headphones on , leaning back on  One of the Big Rocks.  Closing her eyes and just Chilling with ( f/s ( insert favorite song )

( She be wearing This , if it's not to your guy's liking just , ya know Think of Something else )

While on the side we can notice Miya And Shadow Talking With each other.

" Reki still Isn't showing up Today? , I'm gonna make sure of the things on myself after All  " Spoke Miya getting Concerned with The Red head.

" Stop it " shadow Spoke To Miya

" I'm sure something happened with Him and Those Two! " Miya exclamaimed back while Pointing towards Langa and Y/n

" if so , those 3 needs to Solve It themselves , or it's meaningless , and plus I know they still care for Reki , notice How Langa isn't his usual Self without Reki? And plus Y/n looks like she doesn't care , but she still Defended Reki when I was talking About Him " exclamaimed Shadow Towards The Kid Infront of him.

" I know that ... But ... " Miya Spoke still concerned about The 3 teens.

" But still , I personally have my life on the line here ... I'm gonna Win! "

.
.
.
.

On the way To S Langa stopped by At Reki's House , Upon Seeing The open Window His Face Immediately Lit up ,  an Open Window indicates Reki's out at S , which made The Light Blue Haired Teen's Mood Lighten Up quickly.

As Langa Got to S he Immediately went on the search for Reki , but to no avail couldn't see his friend , and Then He noticed Joe on the side and Went to him.

" Joe! Have u seen Reki? " He asked Getting into Joe's Side.

" No , he's Here? " Joe Responded back to the Teen.

" Probably " Langa exclamaimed back

" I see.. " joe Exclamaimed back with a hint of Smile through his Features.

" Tch... I see he's showing Up now..  " Another Voice spoke up from behind Langa , The Two Guys Look behind him and Noticed Y/n , just casually Eating a lollipop getting towards them.

" Oh Chibi! " Joe exclamaimed in acknowledgement towards Y/n which Earned him a Nod and A wave.

" Oh... y/n- chan.... what's With the Bandage? " Spoke Langa towards the Female , who was now Infront of him.

" Huh? Oh u mean this? I scratched myself from my fingernail " spoke Y/n pointing towards The Bandage On her Upper Left Eyebrow.

" Hmm...I see , I told u to cut your nails already " exclamaimed back Langa Tracing the Bandage with his Finger.

" Hmm...yeah Gomen , I kinda like Having a bit of Long Nail , it makes my hand Appear longer " Responded back the girl..

But then All the Lights Suddenly shut down , which Earned all of the People's Attention , then...

" All you fools Who loves skateboarding! As Of now I would like to determine the One human who loves Skating the most! And is loved By the Skateboarding Gods! "

Adam Exclamaimed in his Grand Entrance , After his welcoming speech he showed the People who were Able to entered the Qualifiers.

Adam
Kaoru
Joe
Miya
Shadow
Langa
Snake
Fuzzy
Noir
And the random side Character with the Glasses which was Named " Harry "

" Now let's get on with it .. the First challengers Are ... " Exclamaimed Adam , while Picking Cards From the Lot to see who are gonna Be Racing first.

" SHADOW! " the first card Drawn Was Shadow , which Earned different comments from the By watchers.

The first race Was Shadow and Harry the Lamb jfdnkdjs
And Ofcourse Shadow won by the use of his Laser thingy.

" Then on the next beef ... " Spoke Adam now picking another Cards From the lots to see who will go up next.

" SNOW~ " exclamaimed Adam in his Uh weird but cool kinda Voice.

" Sheeesh... Should I say Goodluck to u or....? " Spoke Y/n putting her Hand on Langa's shoulder.

" Ohh~ mah heart is racing , now who will be the lucky one to go against him.. " spoke Adam , now getting another card from the lot to indicate who's going against Langa.

" Ohhh...I hope it's mee...who will this be~~

Oh...Joe..ತ_ತ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯ " Continued Adam.

" Pfft- he was really looking forward for it to- dkdndkd welp- I guess I should say Goodluck after all " spoke Y/n now Ruffling Langa's hair.

" Let's have a good one....Snow " joe Exclamaimed towards his opponent.

( Ok side note , I was a bit salty of this cause like I really thought Joe was gonna win like?! Bruh- he's a veteran , isn't it a bit unfair , and like he's efforts on the race tho...like geeeezzz...
But oh well can't argue with the Main characters idjdidjdjd AGGHH- )

( Another side note , uh I won't be saying every detail on this beef , just the special ones that I think is relevant , and the ones who should be written , cause I guess u all know what happened with this Beef right? , So yeah "

The two Skaters got ready in the Starting Line Langa not feeling , the same Adrenaline he used to feel in every , beef he goes , finding a certain friend watching for him or cheering him on , but to no avail couldn't see him. For once he skated in a beef with an empty feeling.

And This was also the first time of him skating against Joe Seriously.

The Buzzers went off and The beef was Going smooth with both of them t Taking the Lead ,the two of them  Starting off Strong. So far their on Even match.

On the big Curve , Joe didn't bother to stop and even went faster.

" Tch! That's Too Fast! That's reckless!! " Exclamaimed Miya with Wide eyes taking notice from the screens.

" Shhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeessshhh " exclamaimed y/n now Taking The Lollipop of her Mouth.

What Joe did was Very impressive he turned on the rock and Used His Feet And his Muscles to propel Himself Forward getting Acceleration in.

" Pheewwweeeww....Now that Was Cool " exclamaimed Y/n

" He made a turn on the Rock and Accelerated!!?!? " Exclamaimed Shadow I'm shock

" That kind of skating is impossible,... Your legs would Break " also Exclamaimed Miya out of Shock still looking at the screens wide eyed.

" So all those Muscles aren't just for show I see " y/n exclamaimed with a chuckle at The end.

" Only that Muscular idiot can Do it , that's Joe's Power Break " also Exclamaimed Cherry in a calmer State than the two guys behind him

" Amazing....

Joe's this good!? "

To be Continued!...

Thank you for watching and for all of the votes I hope u guys enjoyed it.! ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 3K 17
-๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ง๐™š๐™ ๐™ž ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง -๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™š๐™™-๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ค...
365K 15.4K 40
2 T I M E S : 1 P E R S O N "My Eve! Winner takes it all, I told you." "I am not your Eve." "Then you're my Lilith, I suppose." ๐Ÿ›น During the day...
375K 17.1K 30
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ž๐—ก๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก ๐—™๐—˜๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ หš . โœฆ โžค ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ'๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ-๐—๐–บ...
65.8K 2.2K 135
(Y/n) (L/n) grew up in Australia with an Australian father and Japanese mother. Following the death of her older brother, they move to Japan, where s...