Ep.5 🛹 pt.1

( 3rd person PoV ) .
( At the Emergency Room )

Everything was Quiet , but we all know...there minds are busy with different questions , concerns , and worries , to how Reki is.

4 people are outside the Hallway of the Emergency Room , Shadow and Miya sitting down at the bench , while Langa and Y/n both stood together , putting their backs against the Hallway walls , no words were spoken among the 4 , just patiently waiting for Reki to get out of the ER.

Then , they heard the door open , one person got out of the room and that Person was none other than the man himself , Reki , Langa immediately stood up Straight seeing his friend and so did the other two on the bench , Y/n stayed still, her hair covering her face , still instanding on the hallway with her back on the wall looking down.

" they said Two weeks for full recovery , but there's nothing wrong with my Head! " Reki exclaimed with a smile , his left hand covered with bandages and put in place.

Shadow , Miya , and Langa all sighed with relief , while the other girl just stayed quiet but , she still Listened and she's also indeed relieved that Reki is Ok .

" Your lucky , you got off with just that " miya Spoke towards Reki , Reki went up to Miya then spoke up
" Sorry about that , Miya , I told u I'd win " Reki spoke with a little Sadness and Guilt.

" That's why I told you! Slimes can't win against the Final Boss " Miya answered while , standing up
" But , I'll promote you into a Golem or something " Miya continued while walking past Reki.

" What was that? " Reki Questioned ,
" He said you're cool " Langa answered . miya walked backwards to Langa and Scream/whispered
" I Didn't say anything like that! "
" Huh? Japanese is so difficult "
Langa Exclaimed.

" Let's not fool around , we have people here that still needs to skate against Adam " Shadow suddenly spoke ,
" It's my fault , I roped you all into this , Langa.....Y/n-chan....." Reki spoke with a tone of guit towards his two Friends.
" It's not your fault , Reki Besides..."
Langa Answered , feeling something different
What was that just now.. Langa questioned in his head .

Reki looked behind Langa and Noticed Y/n still the same position , not moving her mouth the only thing visible around her face.
" Y/n..... Sorry I- " Reki got cut offed by Y/n suddenly , standing up straight and looked at him still with her monotone Facade , but ....Reki and Langa Noticed ...a difference in her eyes... It's was more Fiery than usual ..it held the venom , like a snake looking at it's prey.

" Eh...it's fine , no need to say sorry , oh and don't worry about the bill , I already payed , and besides u don't have to worry about me going against Adam , I wanna Personally Snap That guy " Y/n spoke with a Deeper tone than Normal , she spoke while looking at floor . She walked past both of the teens and ruffled their hair.
" No need to worry , Kay? " Y/n now spoke with her normal Voice.

.
.
.

( Change Scene )
( At school )

A peaceful and Calm Class can be seen...it was all perfect then suddenly.

" LAAANNGGGAAA!!! " Reki screamed while Standing up , Everyone in the class looked at him like he was Crazy,
That scream cause Y/N's slumber to end , she looked back at Reki with an annoyed face.

Boi...I'll kill u in your sleep. I was having a nice dream already , Tsk!
I was about to Rasengan the FCK out of Sasuke ..
Tsk! Troublesome Raccoon ,
Crazy ass bijj...
I don't get payed enough for this...
* Y/n inwardly thought*