Ep. 7. 🛹🛹 pt. 2

( 3rd person PoV )

Our skaters are doing different stuffs , for the upcoming Event .... Every single one of them felt some different emotions because of this...
But somehow this event , has affected our Skaters ,  ...it has affected their well being , ...their friendship , their health... And the most important of all
Their trust

Lies.... It's all lies...

Promises?     Tsk...we all know they're meant to be broken...

Cause no one...

No one....

In this living Realm....

Has ever completed any promise...

..
...
....

Were all meant to believe...
All these lustful Truth...

Just to what?

For it all to end?

For us to suffer?

To feel lied to?

Feeling useless?

What's wrong?

What's right?

Which way should I go?

Where u just sit in a void of emptiness..

Hey.....tell me... Is it really all worth it?

.
.
.

.
.

For the upcoming event , Our lovely skaters are doing:

Miya Chinen

He can be seen practicing some tricks on his Skateboard , looking more serious than usual.

On lookers were wondering if he has any Future competitions , well...they're not definitely wrong.

He is seen , gradually doing his best to further improve his skating style , wanting to win this competition , and to prove to the others he's not just a brat.

And as like everyone else , .... To win over Adam.

Shadow

As usual he's always simping for his manager , he's currently looking at his phone , when his manager appeared , he talked about how she liked strong men... And being in this competition will make him even stronger.

After talking with her about the competition , he then pressed the join button for Adam's little carnival Game.

Cherry & Joe

Cherry is casually leaning on a some side rail under a bridge , looking off to a distance reminiscing some old memories of the 3 of them playing in this spot from when they were still Students.

He was quietly just staring off to space , until his green haired friend came , cause for some reason Joe knew , that he'll see Kaoru here....
Then they both decided , to also enter the talked Event.

Langa , Y/n , & Reki

The 3 teens , stood outside their meeting spot when they go to school , well... langa and Reki's spot since the girl will usually be late.

The 3 of them were just standing , a bit awkwardly as Y/n would  think... The two guys were holding their Skateboards , while , Y/N'S board is currently being re- modeled by her brother.