โ™ก๐‘จ๐‘ฑ ๐’™ ๐‘น๐‘ซ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ป...

By iluvvvme_

Heyy!! So this will be used just to make short stories. Some will be short, Some will be long. Some will even... More

Your Beautiful.
Do You Remember Me?
When Love Lasts.
Sugar Love.
The Sleepover. [PART 1]
Do You Remember Me? Pt. 2
Her Voice.
The Sleepover Pt. 2
Sugar Love Pt. 2
Stolen Love. [PART 1]
Stolen Love. [PART 2]
Stolen Love [PART 3]
The Sleepover [PART 3]
Stolen Love [PART 4]
Everybody Loves Rollerskating.
Love Is A Gift.
Stolen Love [PART 5]
The Sleepover [PART 4]
โ˜…๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žโ˜… [๐’๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค ๐๐ž๐š๐ค โ™ฅ REMADE]
Stolen Love [PART 6]
Stolen Love [PART 7]
Tragic Love [PART 1]
Stolen Love [PART 8]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 1]
Tragic Love [PART 2]
Dodge Ball.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 2]
All Eyes On You.
I love you more.
Best friends or More?
| ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ: ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ | Sneak Peak!
The Sleepover. [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 3]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 4]
Another Small Adventure.
The Gift Of Love.
Who Says A Child Can't Have A Crush?
Endless Love [PART 1]
Endless Love [PART 2]
National Best friend day!
Beautiful In My Eyes.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 6]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 7]
The Gift Of Love. [PART 2]
Stare Contest.
Endless Love [PART 3]
Last Day Of School.
Love Lessons.
Endless Love [PART 4]
Beach Day.
Swing Buddies.
Endless Love [PART 5]
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
Love Conquers It All [PART 1]
Love Conquers It All [PART 2]
I love you.
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
A/N
The New Neighbor
Two Video Gamers [PART 1]
Two Video Gamers [PART 2]
Leap Of Faith [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 2]
A Very Romantic Christmas.

Falling Bridge.

378 12 12
By iluvvvme_

A/N: If you don't know what type of bridge is it, It's made out of concrete. Those bridges that you see when you're driving on the road. Just telling you so you would be aware. 

One a Beautiful Thursday Afternoon. 7 friends were just going for a little ride, They were heading for a bridge. Which was good for them, Watching the water was great. Why? It just was, It was definitely excited for Pinkie. She's one curious person, She's just curious about everything. Even what's in the water. 

Pinkie Pie: "YAY BRIDGE!" Pinkie shouted. Everybody looked at her and just rolled her their eyes and smiled.

Sunset Shimmer: 'Yes Pinkie, Bridge. But anyway, should we go on the bridge guys? It's okay if you don't want to." Sunset asked.

Pinkie Pie: "YEAH-"

Sunset Shimmer: "Pinkie.." Sunset growled. 

Pinkie Pie: "Ugh! I'm Sorry! I'm just excited!" Pinkie said. 

Twilight: "I wouldn't mind going on a bridge."

Rarity: "I don't mind darling, Just please do not have me get out the car and look down at the water. You never know, That's probably water that makes you seasick." Rarity said, Twilight rolled her eyes and giggled. 

Sunset Shimmer: "Well, What about the rest of you guys?" Sunset asked smiling.

Rainbow Dash: "Heck Yeah! Bridges are Awesome!" Rainbow said. Applejack giggled.

Applejack: "Of course They Are Rainbow Dash, Everything is awesome." Applejack said, She rolled her eyes when she hit the last 3 words. Rainbow scoffed.

Rainbow Dash: "Applejack.." Rainbow growled. Sunset snickered, She ships them. 

Sunset Shimmer: "Okay, You guys stop. Just tell me if you wanna go to the bridge or not." Sunset said.

Applejack: "Yes, I do." Applejack answered.

Fluttershy: "Um....I guess it's okay.." Fluttershy said with a small and soft smile. Sunset nodded.

Sunset Shimmer: "Alright, Let's go!" Sunset said, She droved to the bridge, Everyone was amazed by the water. But she had stopped driving, She could go on. Because of only one problem everyone hated. Traffic. 

Pinkie Pie: "Oh come on! Really Though!?" Pinkie shouted. Pinkie opened the window and poked her head out.

Pinkie Pie: "Aye, You slow snails! Go on and drive already!!" Pinkie shouted. 

"Does it look like we can?? Somebody is apparently fixing the bridge that needs to be fixed or else we'll fall off and fall into the water! And some of us can't even swim so that's a problem!" The person shouted back at Pinkie, It was Soarin. Pinkie rolled her eyes and sat back down. Then closed the window. 

Sunset Shimmer: "Pinkie, Open my window One more time, I'm turning child's lock on." Sunset scolded. 

Pinkie Pie: "CHILD LOCK!?!? NOO, NOT THAT!! ANYTHING BU THAT!" Pinkie shouted, Sunset rolled her eyes, Everyone else giggled. Rainbow was now getting impatient now.

Rainbow Dash: "Ugh! Can we go now! This is taking forever!!" Rainbow shouted impatiently. 

Pinkie Pie: "That's what I said-" Pinkie cut off herself when she seen the cars were moving. fast. 

Pinkie Pie: "YAY THEIR FINALLY MOVING!! NOW WE CAN-"

Twilight: "THE BRIDGE IS FALLING!" Twilight shouted, Everyone gasped in shock and fear. They looked in front of them, Twilight was right.

Sunset Shimmer: "Wait..How are we gonna get out of this thing??"Sunset shouted but not so loud. 

Pinkie Pie: "There isn't a way! We need to get out the car!! We can't drive thing while the bridge is- BREAKING!" That was the last words Pinkie said before a car had crashed into them making the car flip. It flipped 3 times. Now the friends were separated. Rarity was right now holding on for dear life. But she was lucky when one of her friends saw. 

Twilight: "Rarity!" Twilight shouted, She grabbed Rarity's hand, While the bridge was still falling. 

Twilight: "Rarity. H-Hold on.." Twilight told her.

Rarity: "I'm Trying!" She said back. Twilight tried as hard as she could to get Rarity back onto the bridge. Rarity couldn't hold on any longer. She screamed and then she fell. But she wasn't the only that fell. Twilight had fell also. Pinkie then seen both of them fall, She wished she could've done something but she knew she couldn't do anything.

Pinkie Pie: "RARITY! TWILIGHT!" Pinkie shouted.

Pinkie Pie: "Girls, Where are you?" Pinkie shouted.

"Pinkie!" She heard someone call her name, It was Sunset. 

Pinkie Pie: "Sunset! Are you okay??" Pinkie asked in a worried tone, Sunset nodded.

Sunset Shimmer: "Yeah, But are you okay?"

Pinkie Pie: "Yeah, I'm Okay. But that's not important right now. We need to find our friends!" Pinkie said. A piece of the bridge was falling, It was where sunset was.

Pinkie Pie: "Sunset! Look out!" Pinkie shouted, Then quickly pushed her out of the way, Making herself fall. 

Sunset Shimmer: "Pinkie! ...Oh my gosh."

Soarin: "Sunset! We need to get out of here!"

Sunset Shimmer: "But I need to find My friends!" She shouted, Only because everything was out of control and everyone was loud. So she had to shout in order for him to hear.

Soarin: "Oh Okay! Let me help you!" Soarin yelled. Sunset smiled slightly and nodded. 

"I'm Gonna help too!" Someone else called out, It was Derpy. Sunset and Soarin nodded. They both went to search for Sunset's friends. They couldn't find them anywhere. Then they spotted Bon bon and Lyra. 

Derpy: "I'm gonna go help them, You guys keep looking!" Derpy said, Soarin and Sunset nodded. Derpy went up to Bon bon and Lyra. She helped Lyra pull up Bon bon.

Derpy: "Bon Bon! Hold on tight!" They managed to get her back on the bridge. 

Derpy: "Come on guys! We need to help Sunset find her friends!" Derpy said, Bon Bon and Lyra. Nodded. All 3 of the teens had tried catching up to Sunset. But One of them had fell off the Bridge. 

Bon Bon and D: "LYRA!" Bon Bon had started crying. 

Derpy: "It's gonna be okay, Bon Bon. Right now, We gotta help Sunset find her friends. 

Bon Bon: "B-But...But what about Lyra?" She said while she was crying. 

Derpy: "It's gonna be Okay, Someone will save her eventually. We need to help Sunset find her friends. 

Soarin: "Bon Bon, Derpy! Over Here!" Soarin called, They both ran up to Soarin. They find a innocent Fluttershy crying. 

Bon Bon: "Fluttershy? Are you okay?" Bon bon asked.

Fluttershy: "I-...I'm s-scared.." Fluttershy stuttered, Sunset hugged her for comfort. 

Sunset Shimmer: "It's gonna be okay, Fluttershy. We need to find Applejack and Rainbow Dash." Sunset said, Sunset's eyes widen. Derpy was falling.

SS, S and BB: "DERPY!" They all shouted, Fluttershy was still crying. They all helped her up. 

Derpy: "I- I don't think I-...C-Could hold on...T-To much longer!" She said, Then Derpy had slipped. Along with Bon Bon and Soarin. Fluttershy and Sunset gasped. Fluttershy started crying all over again. Sunset just hugged her. 

Sunset Shimmer: "It's Alright Fluttershy, Calm down. Let's go find the others. 

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

Meanwhile With Rainbow Dash, Rainbow was looking for all of her friends. Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy and Sunset. She then thought about someone else. Did she forget someone? Well, she did hit her head on the concrete. So that's understandable. Then something immediately hit her. 

Applejack.

Her eyes widen in fear, That's the last person she wanted lose. Not even the last person, she couldn't lose her. Neither her friends. So continued searching for her friends. 

Rainbow Dash: "Guys! Where are you?" She called out, She then spotted someone. Sunset and Fluttershy. 

Rainbow Dash: "Sunset, Fluttershy!" She called out, They looked directly at her. They both ran up to her but Fluttershy Unexpectedly slipped.

SS and RD: "Fluttershy!" They shouted. Rainbow ran where Sunset was and helped her pull Fluttershy up, But Fluttershy fell, Which caused Fluttershy to scream. They gasped while their eyes were wide. 

Rainbow Dash: "Oh My Lord...This cannot be true.." Rainbow said.

Sunset Shimmer: "Agreed. But we need to find Applejack!" Sunset exclaimed, Rainbow nodded. Half of the bridge was already gone. Only half of it was left. They were searching and searching for Applejack. No sign of her, That made Rainbow sick to her stomach. True, They are rivals but that doesn't mean she didn't love her to death.

"Guys!" Someone called. It was Trixie.

Trixie: "I know where Applejack is! I had found her then I seen you guys. I told her to stay put while I get you guys. Follow me!" She said, Sunset nodded. Before Rainbow nodded, She thanked god in her head. They both followed Trixie. Eventually, They went where Applejack.

Sunset Shimmer: "Applejack!" Sunset shouted, Rainbow went onto her knees and hugged Applejack. 

Rainbow Dash: "Oh Thank God.." She whispered. Applejack hugged back, Applejack then started crying. She buried her head into Rainbow chest. They then broke the hug and they both laid their eyes on Trixie almost falling, But Sunset caught her, She tried helping her up, Rainbow And Applejack went to go help Sunset. 

Trixie: "Guys Hurry! I can't hold on to much longer!" Trixie shouted.

Sunset Shimmer: "W-We're....T-Trying.." Sunset said. Then Sunset and Trixie fell But Rainbow caught Sunset's Leg. 

Sunset Shimmer: "Rainbow, Let go!" Sunset said. 

T and RD: "Are you crazy!?"

Sunset Shimmer: "No I'm not! There's no way you guys can pull both of us up. Go on, Save Yourselfs, I'll be fine!" Sunset said. Rainbow wasn't sure if she should let go. She didn't want to.

Rainbow Dash: "But...I don't wanna let go." Rainbow said, Her voice cracked a bit. 

Sunset Shimmer: "You have to, Dash. It's the only way. Me and Trixie will be fine." Sunset exclaimed.

Trixie: "How are-"

Sunset Shimmer: "Hush Trixie, You're going to be fine. I can swim." Sunset said. Rainbow hesitated for a bit. But she just sighed and nodded.

Rainbow Dash: "Okay.." She said, She she closed her eyes and slowly let go. she couldn't bear to watch her friend fall just like that, So she didn't. Her and Applejack looked at each other in the eyes. Applejack was the only one she had left. If she loses her, It's the end of her. Applejack went up to her and buried her head in her chest.

Applejack: "I'm scared Rainbow Dash.." Applejack admitted in a whisper voice, She was crying a little bit too. Rainbow was shocked, Since when did she say she was scared in front of her? Never. She just hugged her back.

Rainbow Dash: "It's Okay, AJ. I'm scared too..But we need to get out of here." 

Applejack: "B-But...What about our friends..?"

Rainbow Dash: "Our Friends will be fine. We'll save them once we escape this...well...I don't know. But I need you to stay close to me, I can't lose you." Rainbow told her in a soft voice, Applejack nodded. They both sat up, Rainbow carried her in bridal style. She ran to make sure she didn't trip or anything. Suddenly, A piece to the bridge was about to break, Rainbow gasped in fear. She knew she wouldn't make it so without hesitating, She threw Applejack to the other side now she had her ankle stuck. Applejack looked up, When she saw Rainbow, She gasped quietly.

Applejack: "Rainbow Dash!"

Rainbow Dash: "Applejack...Run." Rainbow said. 

Applejack: "What? No! I can't leave you! What am I suppose to do!?" Applejack said, Obviously terrified, She had horror written all over her face.

Rainbow Dash: "Just run, Applejack. I will be okay. Even If I don't make it, The Only thing that matters is that you're safe, That's the only thing I'm concerned about."

Applejack: "R-Rainbow....I-I Can't leave you.." Applejack said with tears in her eyes. Rainbow couldn't help it, She had tears too. She put her hand on top on Applejack's.

Rainbow Dash: "Applejack, I don't care about my safety at this point, I care about yours. Now I need you to run, Save Yourself. Everything is gonna be okay." Rainbow told her.

Applejack: "B-But...I don't wanna leave you. Y-You're the only one I have left.." Applejack said, Tears were now running her face. 

Rainbow Dash: "I know but you need to save yourself, I'm telling you. This bridge could explode any moment, Applejack. Only God knows how much you mean to me. Please Applejack, Just run." Rainbow said in a serious tone. Applejack was lost, But she just nodded. She got up on her feet. But before she left, She looked at The only friend she had left. 

Applejack: "Rainbow...I-I love you so much." She said, Her voice cracked a bit. 

Rainbow Dash: "I love you more, AJ. Now go." She said sternly. Applejack slowly nodded. She had ran as fast as she could. After running so much, she had lost her breath. But when she looked back, The Bridge exploded, But the side she was on didn't. 

Applejack: "Rainbow.." She whispered. Applejack looked around, There were a few people injured. At least she wasn't all by herself. She had no one, All of her friends were gone. Pinkie, Rarity, Twilight, Fluttershy, Sunset, Even Rainbow. She was now scared, She didn't know what to do. She couldn't help it but fall onto her knees and cried. After what seemed like 5 minutes, Someone had came up to her. 

"Hey, Are you okay?" The voice asked, Applejack looked up to see who it was. She didn't know who she was. 

Applejack: "N-No...I'm not okay. All of my friends are gone. Pinkie, Rarity, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy and...Rainbow Dash." Her voice broke when she said Rainbow. The person who was checking on Applejack eyes widen. 

"Wait, You're Rainbow's friend, Applejack?" she asked, Applejack gave her a confused look and nodded.

Applejack: "Yeah...H-How do you know my name?"

Spitfire: "I'm Spitfire, Rainbow is one of my friends, She told me so much about you." Spitfire said, Applejack's eyes widen.

Applejack: "Did She?" 

Spitfire: "Yeah, she said you mean so much to her, She couldn't even describe how much you meant to her and she never loved someone like she loves you." Spitfire replied. Applejack smiled a little, She didn't know Rainbow thought of her in that way. But then she frowned a couple of seconds after. Suddenly, A pink skined girl with her hot pink hair soaked and wet had climbed back on the bridge safe and sound. She did have a bruise on her forehead because she had hit her head. But other than that, She was fine. Applejack suddenly jumped up. 

Applejack: "Pinkie?" 

Pinkie Pie: "Applejack!" Pinkie shouted, then she hugged her tight, Applejack hugged back. 

"I SWEAR THE PEOPLE THAT WERE FIXING THIS BRIDGE WILL BE SUED!" They Heard a dramatic voice out of no where. Nobody but Rarity. 

Rarity: "Darlings! You're okay!" She said in relief, Then she joined the hug. 

Twilight: "Alright, Alright. What did I miss?" Twilight popped up out of no where, the hug had ended from the three, Now their eyes were on Twilight.

Rarity: "Twilight, You're okay!" Rarity said, Twilight giggled lightly. 

Twilight: 'Yup, I am. I'm also relived to be okay." Twilight said, Then Sunset had climbed onto the bridge, Along with 3 others. 

Sunset Shimmer: "Why did I agree to ride on this bridge.." Sunset said, Twilight giggled and tapped her on the shoulder.

Twilight: "It's all over now, Sunset. You didn't know this would happen. But...Let's just not ride on another bridge again for a while." Twilight said, Sunset nodded.

Sunset Shimmer: "Great Idea." Sunset said, she looked at her other friends. 

Sunset Shimmer: "Oh, Hey Spitfire. And Applejack, Wasn't Rainbow with you?" Sunset asked, Spitfire greeted sunset back.

Applejack: "Well...S-She was but...She fell off the bridge, Only reason I didn't was because when a big piece of the bridge was falling, She had saved me. She had threw me to the other side of the bridge." Applejack said, Looking down at the floor.

Twilight: "Really? She actually saved you? Expected because that girl cannot stop rambling about you." Twilight said with a slight giggle. Then Fluttershy had came along.

Fluttershy: "Girls! Are you okay?? Are you guys injured? Are you hurt?? Are you-"

Sunset Shimmer: "Fluttershy, We're fine. Quit worrying." Sunset said while her hand was over Fluttershy's mouth. 

Derpy: "Hey, Where's Rainbow Dash?" Derpy asked, Everyone's eyes widen, where was Rainbow Dash?

Sunset Shimmer: "I-I'm not sure...The ambulance are still looking for her, I thought she would be back on the bridge with us." Sunset said.

Rarity: "Well, I hope they're still trying. I'm not complete without Rainbow. Well...we." Rarity exclaimed. Applejack couldn't stand the fact that Rainbow was still missing. First, She saved her life. Second, She had told her to run and save herself. Third, Rainbow was apart of that Bridge explosion. And Fourth, She's missing?? This couldn't get any worst. Well, She appreciated the fact that she saved her life but the fact that she was missing made her sick. Suddenly, The people from the Ambulance had came. 

"We're Sorry girls, But we can't find Rainbow Dash. We looked everywhere we could, No sign of her. We're really sorry girls." 

Sunset Shimmer: *sigh* "It's Okay....At least you tried.." Sunset said.

"Well, We won't give up just yet. But We're just telling you that we can't find her. We're gonna have to get the police to help find her because apparently she's no where to be seen. So we'll need some more People to help find her." One of the people from the Ambulance exclaimed, Everyone nodded. She had walked back to go find Rainbow Dash. Applejack had hugged Sunset and started crying. Sunset hugged her back. Pinkie sighed. 

Pinkie Pie: "I just wish Rainbow would just pop out of nowhere any moment..." Pinkie said frowning. Then everyone's eyes widen, They had heard a splash of Water and a sharp gasp. They turned to see who it was. Their eyes widen, It was Rainbow Dash, Guess Pinkie predicted it. Rainbow was right now coughing and breathing heavily, It just felt like she was about to faint in any second. But she was fine, She made onto the bridge safely.

Pinkie Pie: "Dashie! You're Okay!" Pinkie said excitedly, Rainbow gave her a small smiled and nodded.

Sunset Shimmer: "Dang, Where the heck you been?" Sunset said while chuckling. 

Rainbow Dash: "Well....I guess I pretty much lost my way..?" Rainbow answered, Sunset chuckled.

Sunset Shimmer: "Well, If you say so." Sunset said. Applejack then immediately gasped, she fell on her knees and gave Rainbow Dash a tight hug, Not caring that she was soaked. Rainbow hugged her back, A sob escaped from her lips. Tears were running down her face. 

Applejack: "Don't scare me like that." Applejack whimpered.

Rainbow Dash: Me? Scared You? You're the one who scared me when I couldn't find you. You scared me to death." Rainbow said. After a few minutes, The hug ended. Applejack kissed her on the cheek. 

Applejack: "Don't ever scare me like that again." Applejack said while she was smirking, Rainbow giggled.

Rainbow Dash: "Fine, I won't." 

Pinkie Pie: "So...When were you gonna tell us you guys were a thing?" Pinkie asked. 

Applejack: "Are we thing?" Applejack asked.

Rainbow Dash: "If you want to." Rainbow said smiling, Applejack smiled back. 

So That's the end! Hope you guys enjoyed it! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1.9K 47
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
63K 149 18
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
212K 5K 55
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc