๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€ โˆ™ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€

By snixxlopezx

๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—›๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป ๐—›๐˜‚๐—ฑ... More

๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿญ. ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜†/ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†
๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜‚๐˜€
๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€
๐Ÿฑ. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„
๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿณ. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ
๐Ÿด. ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜
๐Ÿต. ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—ฎ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜†
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต. ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿญ. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜
๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ถ ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ป
๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ
๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ผ' ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฑ. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฒ. ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ณ
๐Ÿณ. ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐Ÿด. ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€
๐Ÿต. ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€/๐—ป๐—ผ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—น
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ด ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ด๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ-๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ-๐—ฎ-๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜€

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜†๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฒ

2.4K 64 51
By snixxlopezx

Sam's my wingwoman...

Artie had offered Charlotte a ride to glee club. So, sitting on his lap, he wheeled them down the hall, laughing together when people almost bumped into them.

Their journey was rolling quite smoothly until they got stopped all of a sudden, being surrounded by the football team, fear instantly setting in both of them.

"so, I was going through my bucket list and I noticed you were the only glee loser I haven't slushied yet" Azimio started, looking at Artie with a sly grin.

"damn near broke his heart" Karofsky added on, "and we haven't slushied baby Hudson yet this year."

Artie and Charlotte exchanged a nervous glance and hoped that someone might come along and save them, but it was just their luck that they were already running slightly late for glee club.

Quickly trying to find a way to get him and Charlotte out of this situation, Artie spoke up, "what about the moral implications of abusing a kid in a wheelchair?"

"I say equal opportunity for all" Azimio laughed, without a care in the world for the two kids.

The footballers gave eachother a nod and dumped their many slushies over Artie and Charlote who squirmed at the coldness, resulting in them shivering causing the group of jocks to laugh at them. It was like a never ending flow of red dye number 6 and ice that got colder with each new slushie being thrown.

The team triumphantly high-fived each other, before leaving the two glee kids absolutely shocked and frozen. Charlotte wiped some slushie from her eyes and looked at Artie with a frown, "you okay?"

"I think so," he chuckled, soaked in slushie, "are you okay?"

"been better" she laughed dryly, "but hey, let's go to my locker on the way to glee, I keep a towel in there just in case"

She stood up and they made their way to her locker. Grabbing the towel, they wiped their face and hair which was dripping wet. By the time the towel had absorbed as much slushie as it could, the two were still drenched, red and shivering.

"as much as I appreciate you sharing the towel, we both look dreadful" Artie said with a painful chuckle.

"we should head to glee club, i'm sure they can help" Charlotte suggested, taking the handles of his wheelchair and pushing in the direction of glee club, trying to ignore the weird looks they were getting from the rest of the school.

They walked in the choir room, instantly growing embarrassed as Tinas eyes locked on the pair.

"Omg! Artie, Charlotte!" she exclaimed as Brittany ran over to try and help Artie and Finn,Quinn and Sam ran over to Charlotte, Quinn quite concerned by Sam's worry for the girl, but she pushed it aside assuming it was just because the two were good friends.

"Oh, Lottie" Quinn pouted, as Charlotte frowned slightly. "you okay?"

"like I could die any second" she shrugged with a sad laugh "either of embarrassment or hypothermia"

"here, you can have Sams jacket" Quinn immediately offered, feeling bad for her friend and getting Sam to take off his letterman jacket, noticing how her clothes were completely drenched. "and i'll sort your hair out after glee"

"thank you" Charlotte smiled appreciatively as she found Sam's jacket around her shoulders, trying to push away the slight blush that came to her cheeks when he gave her shoulder a sympathetic squeeze.

"that's it!" finn yelled, furious "screw rehearsal! this ends here and now!"

Finn, Puck, Mike and Sam started to march out of the choir room, angry, and Charlotte didn't even want to stop them.

"i'm gonna go all thunderdome on those guys!" puck shouted, also furious. However, the boys were met face to face with the football guys who had an attitude as if they owned the place.

"so this is what the ladies lounge looks like from the inside." One of them teased, only making the glee boys even angrier.

"this is the choir room. Now put your fists up cause you and I are gonna do some dancing!" Sam said, getting prepared to fight the guy. Charlotte had to admit, protective Sam was kinda hot, but then she felt Quinn tug her hand to walk to their seats and she snapped out of those thoughts.

"Nah, i've got this Sam," Finn said, pushing Sam backwards slightly, which Sam didn't like that much, but at least he wouldn't be getting beaten up by the bigger guys.

"coach bieste told us to come, where is she?" Karofsky explained, but only seconds later Coach Bieste and Mr Schue came in.

"Everybody, take a seat" Bieste instructed and Sam sat down next to Quinn, sending Charlotte a sorry smile.

"alright new directions, give a warm welcome to your newest members of the glee club" mr schue announced, Charlotte gasped and all hell broke lose.

"Oh hell to the nah, Mr Schue!" mercedes yelled as loud as she could.

"mr schue are you serious? those are the guys who made kurt transfer!" finn pointed out, angrily.

"there's no way i'm sharing the choir room with a known homophobe" Rachel shouted pointing at Karofsky.

Upset, Charlotte stood up to speak her own mind, which wasn't a common thing she did, so everyone knew that she was really bothered by this.

"Are you kidding me?!" She started, raising her voice "First they drive Kurt out of this school, and then they corner me and Artie and dump slushies over us, and we are expected to welcome them here with open arms? This isn't fair!"

Quinn and Sam watched her flop back into her seat annoyed, and Quinn took her hand and whispered in support, "You're okay, it's all okay"

"I don't disagree with you guys, but I talked to Coach Bieste about it and she agreed that the type of bullying Dave does is born out of ignorance"Mr Schue said, a lot calmer than the girl who had just ranted. "having him in here, as difficult as it may be for us, is an opportunity to show him and the rest of the guys that glee club is kinda cool, find some common ground"

"all of you are gonna be in this glee club for one week, no exceptions" Bieste told the football guys, who were not happy about this arrangement.

"She's bluffing! Next weeks the championship game! Without us she has no team!" Karofsky said rolling his eyes.

"with you I have no team!" Coach bieste yelled and Charlotte flinched slightly. "you guys have gotta find a way to come together or we are gonna get our asses kicked til here til tuesday finds a saddleback full of buckwheat"

"if I have to stay, I ain't singing no show tunes. that is the music of my oppressors" azimio stated and Charlotte rolled her eyes with a sigh.

"do you even have any idea what we do in here?" finn asked frustrated and unimpressed.

"no" mr schue spoke up "none of them do, we have to show them. Rachel, Puck, haven't you been working on something?" mr schue asked

"fine! as offended as i am at their presence here, i won't let anything get in the way of a performance" rachel said as her and puck prepared to sing

(Need You Now~ performed by Rachel and Puck)

Charlotte looked over to Finn who was not happy about Puck and Rachel singing together, but she enjoyed the number nonetheless.

"the girl with the mohawk had a really nice voice!" azimio joked once the duo had finished their performance.

At that, everyone went crazy. Charlotte being Charlotte had tried to hide behind her hands and thought the fact she was wearing Sam's jacket might give her some protection. However, seeing her thinking she was safe behind her arms, Mike chuckled, wrapping his arms around his best friend who usually would stay as far out of conflict as possible.
***

In a classroom in a free period, Charlotte was helping Puck out and despite him not really needing her help at this point, they did enjoy each other's company. They were so opposite but they understood each other and that's why they had become friends in the first place.

"you know, I'm glad we are friends again." he admitted with a smile as she finished explaining something to him.

She sent him a smile back, nodding her head in full agreement, "yeah, I am too. Honestly, I forget why we stopped being friends."

At that, Puck laughed, knowing exactly the reason they stopped talking the year prior, "I got your brother's girlfriend pregnant, how could you forget that?"

"ah, yes, you did do that." she nodded with a slight chuckle, recalling the events from the year before. "if I were you, i'd stop getting with Finn's girlfriends." she teased.

"I've got my eye on someone else now," he grinned, proudly and Charlotte gave him a playful nudge.

"tell me, tell me, tell me!" she chanted, excited.

"Lauren Zizes." He stated, sitting back in his seat, very impressed with his choice in -hopefully- future girlfriend. "I'm really trying to impress her, but she's got high standards. To be honest, I'm kinda scared she'll fight me if I do something wrong."

"Noah Puckerman? Scared of someone?" She questioned, dramatically. "What happened to you being the biggest badass here?"

Puck shoved her slightly with a scoff, "I am a badass! But she's a badass too!"

"Okay." Charlotte laughed, with a shrug. "i'll help you." she decided, "I'll talk so highly of you that she'll have no other option but to fall in love with you."

"Awesome!" Puck smiled, knowing at this point, he'd do anything to get Lauren Zizes. "So, we can be each other's wingmen and women?"

She shook her head with a chuckle, "Sam's my wingwoman." she explained.

"Dude! You're not supposed to be in love with your wingwoman!" He exclaimed, laughing at her when she blushed.

"I'm not in love with him." she said, very unconvincingly, "why would you even say that?"

He looked at her like she was insane and scoffed playfully, "I've known you a long time, I know you like him. I'm oblivious most of the time, but I do know you."

With a sigh, she nodded, "okay, so I like him. Doesn't change that he's crazy about Quinn. And once someone has Quinn Fabray, they wouldn't want me."

"Come on dude, I thought you were smart, you cannot seriously sit here and tell me that you're not good enough because you're not Quinn."

"Everyone wants Quinn. She's one of the most popular girls in school...and she's gorgeous!" Charlotte retaliated, growing insecure.

"she's popular and hot, sure." Puck nodded, "but you're just as pretty, plus she's not as cool as the Charlotte Hudson!"

"That's really not true." she shook her head in disagreement.

Puck sighed, closing his book, declaring that he was done with revision, looking at the girl across the table from him, "It is true! You know, there was a time I had a crush on you." he admitted and she looked at him as if he was crazy.

"Last year, I did like you. I mean, I know we wouldn't have had a chance because of the Quinn and Finn drama...But I liked you, Lottie."

"You did?" She questioned as he nodded, "Okay, but Sam doesn't like me." She decided.
***

Sue had moved the day of the Cheerios regionals to the day of the championship game, meaning there would be no cheerios for the half time show, and there was a tough decision for the cheerios in glee. But, Mr schue had decided the glee club and the football team would join together and be the halftime show, and the guys who were not in glee were very reluctant to agree.

Zombie camp had been fun, but Charlotte knew that the cheerios were having difficulties choosing between doing the half-time show or going to regionals. Personally, she knew what she would do, but she also knew that the unholy trinity probably would pick cheerios, and as sad as that was, Charlotte knew it was their choice so she wouldn't push them.

Walking down the halls laughing about how good glee club was this week now that they had got the football team involved, Sam and Charlotte came across Finn and Quinn,  arguing.

The two younger teens listened from a slight distance. "how could you do this?" Finn asked, disappointed that Quinn had picked cheerios.

"don't get up in my face! what were we supposed to do?" Quinn snapped at him. 

"Quit cheerios?" he suggested as if it were obvious, "coach Sue's been awful to you, don't forget who was there for you last time she dumped you on your ass!"

"don't you think I feel awful about it?!" she retaliated back at Finn.

"you don't need to be a cheerio to be cool!" Finn said, trying his hardest to get their cheerios back in glee.

"oh you are so naive!" Quinn spat "this whole school is about labels"

"wow! I never realised you were so freaking weak!" Finn rolled his eyes.

Quinn chuckled sarcastically and Sam ran over to stick up for his girlfriend with Charlotte following so she could also stick up for Quinn. "oh i-"

"what did you just say?" Sam questioned Finn, making him turn to see Sam and Charlotte standing there. Arguing with Finn was one of Charlotte's least favourite things to do, but she was on Quinn's side here.

"all the cheerios quit glee club" Finn told
the two, thinking that would persuade them to agree with him.

"So why are you yelling at my girlfriend about it?" Sam asked, growing protective over Quinn.

"Quinn can make her own decisions"
Charlotte added, getting a grateful smile from the two blondes.

Finn raised his voice at Sam "I'm yelling at her because i'm the leader of this team?... And Charlotte, you're backing her when you know we need them?"

When Charlotte gave a small nod to show her support for Quinn, Sam started talking again, "well maybe it's time for a change at the top"

Finn scrunched up his face "what's that supposed to mean?"

"this is kinda hot, actually" Quinn smirked from behind Finn and Charlotte giggled slightly, making her way over to Quinn to wrap her arms around her in a hug as they watched -unamused- as the boys bickered.

Ignoring Quinn's comment, the boys continued to argue, "it means that maybe the reason that everyone hates us is because we need some new leadership"

Charlotte and Quinn shared an impressed look with each other, smiling slightly as Sam stuck up for himself and Quinn.

"Face it" he continued. "you've had your feet in both worlds for a year and never been able to bring them together. Maybe someone else could"

Charlotte could see the irritation growing in Finn's face and she sighed when he retaliated, "what? as in maybe you?"

Without missing a beat, Sam said, "as in yes"

"maybe we should settle this right now"
Finn suggested and Charlotte suddenly worried, if they had a fight she'd be concerned about both of them getting hurt.

"bring it" Sam said, both of them not very aggressive, which calmed Charlotte a bit.

Finn gently shoved Sams shoulders back "brung" Charlotte rolled her eyes at the boys. Sam shoved him back and they just started pushing each other back and forth in a very unthreatening manner, and it was no where close to fighting.

Charlotte and Quinn were slightly embarrassed by the two of them and Quinn was not afraid to show it as she rolled her eyes, "really guys? really?!"

Mr Schue came running in as if he was some hero, stepping in between the boys "Hey! Hey! Hey! how many fights do I have to break up this week?! Now calm down! and get back to glee club, come on" He said pushing Sam in the oppsite direction to Finn.

Charlotte followed Sam as Quinn stayed back, with a scowl to finn. As Sam and Charlotte walked, she chuckled to herself, "that was pathetic, you know that right?"

"he was being an ass" Sam shrugged.

"yeah, and you had every right to be pissed" she nodded in agreement and he smiled that she was agreeing with him. "but that was the most underwhelming fight i've ever seen, if you could even call it that"

"you know if it came down to it, i'd fight anyone for you, right?" he asked and she pulled a confused face at him.

"me? what about Quinn?" she questioned and he blushed, realising what he had actually said.

"yeah, i'd fight for both of you, but Quinn would probably fight back, you wouldn't" he said, giving her a look.

"hold it right there, Evans" she stopped walking, giving him an amused, but slightly offended look "you know I would stand up for my friends!"

"yeah, but I wouldn't want you getting hurt" he winked and she rolled her eyes but gave in with a smile.

"come on, sam, let's go" she laughed as they walked together.
***

The football guys had been slushied once and quit glee and the football team, leaving the football guys in glee without enough players for the championship game. Charlotte had been dealing with Sam, Finn, Mike, Puck and Artie complaining non-stop, and she couldn't blame them.

"why can't we just let them back on the team for this game?" sam asked, dreading the thought of not being able to play in the game.

"No!" bieste said, stubbornly, "we carry this through even if it means forfeiting the game"

"I can't believe this is it" finn sighed in defeat.

As the girls looked to each other they nodded and stood up, making their way to the front of the room, facing the boys.

"Maybe it isn't" rachel started.

"we want to join the team" Charlotte added, with a proud smile.

"we, who?" Artie asked as finn shoved his face in his hands.

"All of us glee girls" mercedes said and Charlotte gestured to the girls standing in front of them. "we want to join the football team and we want to play in the championship game"

"come on guys, stop screwing around" mike spoke up "it's not cool"

"no Michael, what's not cool is you not respecting women enough to realise that we are perfectly capable of playing football" Charlotte spoke up, glaring at mike who put his hands up in surrender at her mom glare.

"And don't forget who the state champ in greco-roman wrestling is. I've got offers from three different professional wrestling organisations after I graduate" lauren informed them, getting a high-five from Charlotte.

"girls have you ever actually seen a football tackle before?" mr schue said "when they tackle you, it hurts" Charlotte discretely rolled her eyes and sarcastically muttered to Tina "no! I never knew!"

"yeah and not in the good Mellencamp way" puck added.

"we thought about that, but the truth is, you guys don't actually need us to play, you just need enough players to field a regulation team. so when they snap the ball, we're just gonna lie down on the ground" rachel said "we re just gonna lie there" she repeated.

"i'm not" lauren said, not scared of being tacked at all, "i'm gonna bring the pain"

"if kurt could do it last year, so can I" Charlotte smiled looking at tina and they giggled.

"I guess they won't get hurt if they stay down"coach Bieste thought out loud.

"okay what do your parents have to say about this?" mr schue asked, wanting to make sure this was entirely safe.

"we all have signed permission slips from them" Tina assured, passing the slips to Mr Schue.  "It took some convincing, but they understood what it meant to all of us"

"what do you think, coach?" Mr Schue asked, kind of on board with the idea.

"I think... welcome to the football team!"
The boys cheered and ran and hugged the girls.

Sam engulfed Charlotte in a hug that she reciprocated, smiling as her face smushed into his shoulder. She couldn't help but feel butterflies as he whispered "thank you, thank you, you're the best"

"i'd do anything for you guys" she smiled against him.

He pulled away, keeping hold of her shoulders, looking into her eyes "are you sure you're going to be okay? Because I don't want to see you get hurt"

She rolled her eyes at him, but couldn't help but smile at his protectiveness. "i'll be fine, Sam"
***

It was the day of the championship game, and Charlotte had made sure to wish her best friends on the Cheerios good luck, before she made her way to the field in her football attire.

While she was waving to her mom and Burt and also Kurt and Blaine, Sam chuckled as he ran up to her. "you ready?" he asked, pulling her towards everyone else.

"yeah" she smiled "i'm kinda mad that you guys look great in your football uniform and I look like i'm drowning in it"

He chuckled "well I think you look..."

"cool?" she questioned.

"the coolest!" he nodded, grabbing her helmet and placing it on her head, smiling at her. "Now you look awesome."

"I look awful" she laughed, "but I wanna kick some championship butt, so what am I doing?"

"punch and judy on one" finn called and Charlotte looked to sam with a puzzled look on her face.

"what? punch and judy?" she whispered and Sam just shook his head- amused- guiding her to a position next to Tina "you got it?" he asked.

"I hope so." she smiled and he gave her a thumbs up and walked to his own position, laughing when she still wanted to know why they were talking about punch and Judy.

"okay blue 42! blue 42!down! set ! hut!" she heard Finn call. On que the girls fell to the floor as the boys played. Charlotte lifted her head when she heard the groans and the 'boos' from the crowd, guessing that they weren't very successful.

"is it over?" she heard mercedes say

"what happened?" rachel asked, confused.

The whole group reunited in a huddle and Sam was quick to make sure Charlotte was okay. He wasn't even sure why he was so worried about her, he just felt the need to protect her incase she got hurt.

"alright how's everyone doing?" Finn checked in as they all stood around in their huddle.

"kill me now!" mercedes complained, "I want to die!"

"Is anyone else tired of laying down all the time? I wanna play" tina said, bravely.

"Me too!" Charlotte smiled, leaning over and fist-bumping Tina.

"Just don't get ahead of yourself" finn sighed, "ready, break!" he then said, ready to get back to the game.

Everyone got in their positions again,
"set! hut!" finn shouted.

Charlotte saw the ball land between her and tina and turned to look at the girl, anxiously.
"i'll get the ball, you run with me!" tina instructed as they got up, Tina sprinting with the ball and Charlotte kept up with her.
Suddenly, Tina got tackled to the floor, scaring Charlotte who had absolutely no idea what was actually going on.

"Tina!" she gasped before Mike dropped down next to his girlfriend, and Sam urgently ran over to the spot next to Charlotte.

"is she breathing?" mike asked, growing extremely worried.

After a long minute, Tina's eyes fluttered open, "did we win?" Charlotte let out a massive sigh of relief, knowing one of her best friends was okay.

As everyone scattered a bit, Charlotte took off her helmet where her braids had gotten messed up. Sam sprinted over taking his helmet off too and sending her a smile.

"you okay?" he asked, grabbing her face and checking if it was okay, making her giggle at his concern.

"i'm fine" she smiled "but we really need to kick butt at this half-time show," she said, frowning.

"We will," he tried to convince her, although it wasn't looking too good right now.

Snapping the pair out of their conversation, Finn called Sam over,  "I need you to play quarterback for the rest of the half"

"okay" Sam nodded before turning back to Charlotte who smiled at him, knowing that if they weren't in a field of people, Sam would be jumping around with excitement at this.

"Puck, when the half ends, you gotta go convince Karofsky and the rest of the guys to do the show with us" finn ordered.

"how the hell am i supposed to do that?" puck asked, beyond confused.

"figure it out! you're my wingman" he said and Charlotte turned to look at sam who was already looking at her

"you ready, quarterback" she smirked at him

"you bet!" he smiled. 
***

After the halftime show, which Finn had got the Cheerios and Puck had got the football guys back for, they had won the championship game, and Charlotte was so happy, giving all her girls a high five and jumping into
Santana's arms, happy that the cheerios had decided to stick with glee.

Taking a step back from the celebrations, Charlotte saw Sam looking over at Quinn who was celebrating with everyone on the field but him. She saw him frown slightly and skipped over, trying to keep his spirits up "you did it!" she shook his shoulders.

He smiled when she got there, all the worries about Quinn melting away at the sight of her proud smile. "we did it" he corrected her "It wouldn't have been possible without you and the other girls"

"yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Bieste asks me to join the team as quaterback" she said, trying to be as cocky as possible to make him laugh, and it worked.

"come on...let's go celebrate" she said, pulling him back into the group of happy teens. Sam wasn't able to shake the feeling of happiness whenever he was with Charlotte. He didn't know if that meant anything, after all, Quinn made him happy too, right?
***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1.1K 200
Continuing on from my first glee oneshot book because it's full. Each chapter will be a different oneshot. The previous and next chapters are totally...
118K 2.1K 25
โ– ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ. sam evans โœ— fem! oc glee โ”โ” seasons two completed, slow updates ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๏ฟฝ...
740 63 58
Continuing on from my first four glee oneshot books because they're full. (I think this will be the last book) Each chapter will be a different onesh...